Harry Styles Fanfiction - Mea...

By harrystyles_stories_

Y/n is a young photographer who happened to get one of her biggest jobs at a young age. She is the photograph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 25

439 2 1
By harrystyles_stories_

**YOUR POV**
I took my phone and went to make the phonecall.

„Doctor is coming honey." I told him when I came back.
He nodded again.
Harry tried to change position but when he moved, he let out a painful scream.

„OOOWW!.." Harry yelled and tears started streaming down his face.
I ran over to him.
„Don't move, don't move. The doctor is gonna be here soon. Can I do anything else for you?"

„Please just be here with me." he said.
„I'm here, I'm here."

I got on the couch right next to him and held his hand. Tears were filling his eyes and didn't stop streaming down his face. It was heartbreaking seeing him like this. He was shaking because he clenched up because of the pain.
His hair were all over his face so I took one of my hair ties and put his hair into a bun.
We laid there for a few minutes. I was massaging his head and squeezed his hand to comfort him.

The doorbell rang.
„It's probably the doctor, I'll be right back."

I got up and opened the door.
It was Anne.
„Hey Anne come in, come in."

„Hey thanks, how is Harry's back, I saw your message." she said.

„It's really really bad, the doctor is on his way. I have never seen him in so much pain."
I led her to the livingroom where Harry was laying.

„Ohh my poor baby is it that bad huh?" Anne asked him.

„Y-Yeah, it's worse than ever."
The doorbell rang again and I ran over to open it. Finally it was the doctor.
I let him in and led him to Harry.
„Okay could you take off your shirt please?" the doctor asked.
Harry carefully turned around and lifted up his shirt. Tears streamed down his face because the pain was excruciating.

„That hurts already?" the doctor asked.

„Yes...it even hurts to breathe." Harry said.

„Okay, this may be painful, but I need to push on several places so I can figure out where the pain comes from."
He started touching Harry's back. I almost couldn't watch because I didn't want to see the pain in his eyes.

„You've done really well Harry. I saw in your file that you already had this kind of back pain a few years ago right?"

„Yes but they couldn't tell what it was." Anne said.

„I'm afraid to tell you that it's chronic. It will come and go. It can last a few years until it comes back like it did now or it could be that it goes away forever at some point but I'm not a hundred percent sure about that."
I saw the disappointed look on Harry's face.

„How long does the pain last?" Harry asked.

„It could last a few weeks but it will probably be like the last time you had it." the doctor said.

„The last time it got away after like four weeks." Harry said.

„Then hopefully it will not last longer than four weeks this time. Here are some painkillers for the pain."

„Thank you doctor." he said.
The doctor then left.

„I'm sorry guys but I have to leave too, I've got an appointment in a few minutes." Anne said.

„It's okay mom, Y/n is here and she is a big help." Harry told her.
Anne got up and gave Harry a kiss.

„I hope you feel better soon." she said.

„Bye Harry, bye Y/n." she hugged me and left.
I got back to Harry who was still in pain.

„Do you wanna go out for a walk? Maybe it helps a little." I asked him.

„I don't know, I'm scared it's gonna hurt more if I move." he said.
„Believe me it's gonna help."
„Fine. Could you help me get up?"

„Of course."
I got over to him and helped him to get him into a sitting position.

„Here are your shoes, slip in, I'll tie them."
I put a pair of vans in front of him. He slipped his feet into them and I tied them.

„Wait you still have that posture band upstairs, I'll go get it it maybe helps too."

„Right, thank you." he said.
I came back with the band a few moments later and placed it around his waist.

„Put your hands on my shoulder so I can pull you up."
He laid his hands on my shoulder and I laid mine around his waist then I pulled him up.

„Shit! That hurt..." he said.
„I'm sorry. Okay stand up straight."
He managed to straighten up alone.
„Great! I didn't even have to help you." I said.
„Come on let's go outside. The weather is beautiful." I said.

We got out of the door and started walking. I took his hand so he could hold onto me.
We walked and walked along the streets. I had to walk slowly because every step would hurt him.
We even grabbed some food at a take away restaurant, but Harry didn't eat much.

„Y/n, could we walk back home? I have to get ready for tonight."
„Sure but are you really capable to perform with that back?"
„I just have to.." he said.

We turned around. I put my arm around his lower back and he laid his around my shoulder.

„I love you Harry." I said and gave him a kiss on his hand.
He smiled at me.
„I love you too Y/n..."

We got home and both changed for the concert. I packed my cameras and helped Harry with everything.
We then got out of the door to wait for the boys. They were gonna pick us up.

„Harry, do they know about your back?" I asked.
„Yes, I texted them in the groupchat."

„Good, and if anything happens or you need anything I'm right beside the stage where I am usually taking the pictures." I said.
He nodded and smiled at me.

The car with the boys pulled up. Actually it was like a van but anyways.
I opened the trunk and put our stuff in it.
Harry waited for me to open the door for him.
I opened the door and held his arms so he could sit down first. I then grabbed his legs that were still hanging out of the car and put them in it while he helped me turning himself around so he would sit properly in the seat.
When we finally managed to get him in I got in too and we took off.
„God is it really that bad?" Liam asked.

Harry didn't say anything, he was leaning against his seat, his head leaning on the head rest with his eyes closed. His hand was formed into a fist and with the other one he held onto the front seat.

„Yeah it's getting worse and worse." I answered for him.

„Shit I hope it's getting better soon." Zayn said.
„Yeah me too, it's hard to see him like this." Louis said.
I heard Harry breathe heavily and letting out a moan.
„Bend over Harry, so you can touch your shoes."

„Why?" he said silently.
„Just do it." I said.

He bent over and buried his head in his knees, his hands covering his face.
I then gently rubbed his back in circles and gave him a little massage.
„Does that hurt?" I asked.

„No it feels good actually." he answered.

„How long is this pain gonna last?" Niall asked.

„The doctor said maybe a few weeks but he doesn't know it for sure." I replied.
They all looked really concerned and worried about Harry.
Harry was still covering his face and took deep breaths, it probably helped him through the
pain.
The rest of the ride I stayed like this, rubbing/massaging his back and the boys trying to comfort him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 1 17
y/n is an 20 year old girl and lives with her dad and mom. she draws and sings. she reads books and likes to help her dad with the show.
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
4.4K 321 15
ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇꜱ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ ꜱᴜɢᴀʀ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴠᴏʟ.6 ᴄᴀɴʏᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ...
144K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences