Arnav... I'm Arnav

By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Life is always unpredictable.. When you thought you were the most blessed person on the planet with the most... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1: Arnav's thoughts
Part 2: An Unknown Pull
Part 3: Khushi's entry
Part 4: Khushi's fight with RAAKSHAS
Part 5: Arnav's decision
Part 6: A different Khushi
Part 7: THIEF
PRECAP
Part 8: A new hope
Part 9: A little longer
Part 11: Plan Backfired
Part 12: It's Time
Part 13: Humdard
Part 14: PAPA
Part 15: Deal!!
Part 16: A new beginning
Part 17: For Him
Part 18: Warrior
Part 19: Arnav
Part 20 : Khushi!
Part 21: GF & BF
Mujhe Pyaar hua tha!
Part 22
Part 23

Part 10: Complain

1.7K 192 61
By ThE_nAtUrE_pro

Arnav was eagerly waiting for the upcoming days as he knew that his next few days were going to be filled with lots of joy and madness. When Khushi was with you, you didn't have to worry about fun. On top of that, Madness came free with her.

As assumed their next day started with Khushi's madness.
She tried a lot of ways to know the question of Arnav's answer.

But she couldn't get a single word out of Arnav's mouth.

So, she took a different way to find the question from him only. She started annoying him with her stupid questions all the time. After school, when he was enjoying his alone time she would popped up from no where and started her blabbering about her research on his question matter.

She would ask question after question.

"Are you planning to stop your studies after a little longer?'' This is what she asked at first.

''Now don't look at me like that. I'm asking you this because of your lack of interest in studies " Khushi said seeing his glare.

" Never mind, I'll come with something else" she consoled herself.

" Mmmm. Are you planning to join a boxing club after a little longer. As you can't join that club now because of your young Age?" Khushi again asked with little hesitation.

" What the!!" Came a quite reply from Arnav.

" Stop your what the yaar. Here I'm worried about your question and you only know your what theeee !!!".." Now you stay here alone. I'm going byeeee." Khushi annoyingly said that and went from there.

The next day she again came up with one of her crazy ideas.

After arriving  at the school, she searched for Arnav everywhere but couldn't find him. Then she saw Aman passing by. So, she stopped him.

" Did you see Arnav today?" Khushi asked Aman with a strain face as she was still angry with him for not helping her in finding Arnav.

" I saw him going to the direction of the boys washroom an hour back" Aman replied.

Getting her desired answer she started walking towards the direction of the boys washroom but Aman blocked her way.

Khushi looked at him rising her one eyebrow as if asking him why he was blocking her path.

" Girl, if you have forgotten then let me remind you the way you are going is the men's washroom and woman are not allowed there." Aman replied while hiding his smile.

" So what! I'm just going in front of the washroom door. I'm not going to enter inside the washroom. I'll just call Arnav and will go from there with him. I don't have any interest in that washroom or not in the boys." Khushi said

" Are you sure you want to go there?" Aman again asked her to confirm his doubts.

" Yessss" Khushi stressed her word.

" So far, I have only doubted that she is mad but now she has confirmed my doubt. Indeed she came here escaping from some mental hospital" Aman mumbled only auditable to himself.

"Tumne kuch kaha? ( Did you say something?)" Khushi asked him as she couldn't hear him clearly.

" Nope. Let's go in search of mission "Finding Arnav" Aman replied sarcastically.

" I don't need your help. I can find him on my own." Khushi snapped back.

" As you say your highness" Aman replied to himself as Khushi had already left from there. So, he silently followed her as he knew what type of looks she was going to get from everyone there.

After reaching in front of the washroom door Khushi started shouting for Arnav.

" Arnav... Arnav.. Arnaaaavvvvvv... I know you are inside. Come out otherwise I won't hesitate to go inside this damn washroom " Khushi tried to threaten Arnav.

In response she got a lot of surprising gasps from inside.

There were a few boys inside the washroom. At first they were startled to hear a girl shouts outside the boy's washroom. And when they heard Arnav's name from that girl's mouth they all remained quiet. But when Khushi threatened Arnav that she would come inside the washroom they broke their silence and started whispering among themselves as they were still scared of Arnav.

And Arnav, who was sitting one of the bench inside the washroom since an hour to hide himself from Khushi, got surprised to hear Khushi's voice.

He thought to avoid her till the classes started and choose this boy's washroom as he thought she would never find him here. But alas he was wrong, totally wrong. He still remained silent thinking she wouldn't dare to come inside and would leave soon from there. But again Khushi surprised him.

" Okay. So, you are not coming outside right? ( She paused for a minute.) Cool!! Now don't blame me for asking this question before everyone " Khushi again tried to treat him.

" Ttthheee quuuueeeessstttiiiooonnn iiissss......" Khushi was shut by a rough hand and was dragged away from there leaving a laughing NK and all curious students behind.

" Are you mad?" Arnav asked her with an angry glare.

"Yes. From birth. I'm thinking of issuing a mad certificate soon" Khushi replied with a cheeky smile.

" You are Impossible!! Now shut up and go inside the washroom. " Arnav said in a hasty.

" Are you sure?" Khushi asked hiding her smile.

" Sure about what?" Arnav snapped.

" That I should go inside the Washroom." Khushi replied and then burst into laughter.

" Argh!! You will turn me like you very soon. I mean go inside the classroom and don't follow me." Arnav said annoyingly.

" Accha jee! Jaane se pahale savaal toh sunte jao. ( Okay. Before going listen the question)" Khushi asked from behind.

"Now what is your next stupid question?" Arnav asked annoyed.

" Will you again become the old Arnav after a little longer?" Khushi asked softly.

" What do you mean by old Arnav? I was always like this and will always be like this only." Arnav replied trying to hide his emotions.

" No.. You weren't. You weren't this khadoos before. If you don't want to tell me then don't but don't worry I'll change you soon." Khushi said with a warm smile.

" Whatever" told Arnav not finding anything else.

They entered inside the classroom. This classroom has changed after Khushi came to this school. Earlier girls and boys used to sit in the different rows. That was an unwritten rule of their school but after Khushi's arrival this unwritten rule also changed just like his life.

Now everyone sit wherever they wanted to. And everyone was happy with this freedom to choose their sitting bench.

They had their math class at first. After attendance their math teacher informed them that today he would distribute their math exam papers. So there was a quiet atmosphere everywhere in the classroom.
But Khushi wasn't tensed as that exam held on her first day and their teacher gave her the permission to sit quietly as that was her first day. So she was free of tension. Arnav was also not tensed as he knew what marks he would get.

Their class captain Akash gave the papers to everyone. At last he came to Arnav and gave him his paper with a mocking smile.

Arnav didn't react but his mocking smile didn't go unnoticed by Khushi.

Khushi snatched Arnav's answer paper and her eyes went wide open seeing Double Zeros at the top of the front page.

"Hawww!! How this happened?" Khushi asked not believing her own eyes.

"yah usee tarah hua jaise pahale se hota raha hai (It happened the same way as before)" Arnav replied without any expression.

" I'm not joking Arnav." Saying this Khushi stood up from her bench and went towards payal.

She politely asked Payal to let her see her answer shit. Payal didn't ask her anything in return and gave her her answer sheet.

Khushi saw all the answers and then she matched Arnav's answers with the correct answers and she found each  of his answer was correct and the teacher didn't even check all his answers. He had cut the first two correct answers which were on the first page and then marked the paper without ever examining the whole sheet.

She was very angry at their teacher's negligence. Since she did not know the real situation, it was careless for her but Arnav knew the truth.

Arnav was observing her actions from their bench and seeing her angry face he knew what she was going to do next. He didn't want to put her in more trouble so he got up from his sit and was about to go near her but at the same time their math teacher came inside the room.

Without any delay Khushi went to him.

" Sir. I need to talk something very argently to you." Khushi asked her teacher politely.

" Yes. New girl. Tell me." The teacher asked her to go on.

" Sir. This is Arnav's answer paper. You haven't checked it properly" Khushi informed him thinking he might have did it by mistake.

" What's there to check? I know what he will get so I didn't waste my time " The teacher replied sarcastically.

'' But sir I have matched all the answers and all of them are correct " She told him to make him realize his mistake.

" Then he must have copied his answer from someone else " again that teacher tried to dismiss her.

" Again you are wrong Sir. That day I sat beside him and I didn't give this test so from whom he copied." Khushi asked.

" You don't need to argue with me for someone else. You are new here so you didn't know anything. Go and sit on your bench." He replied angrily seeing the guts of this new student.

" But Sir. It's wrong." Khushi again tried to protest.

" I said GO" Their teacher screamed at the top his voice.

Khushi went from there and sat beside Arnav.

" Why don't you say something?" Khushi asked Arnav angrily.

" What you want me to say?" Arnav replied calmly.

" That you solved all the questions on your own" Khushi replied.

"You think he will believe me?" This time Arnav asked her.

"Why wouldn't he? He is our teacher Arnav. It is his duty to believe us." Khushi replied.

"You don't know anything about me and my relation with the students and teachers of this school. I'm okay with all this. I don't want to drag anything." Arnav tried to make her understand to leave her protest.

"You may have lost the desire to fight injustice, but I did not. And I'll pull you out from your this I-don't-care attitude." Khushi snapped back.

Their math teacher was continually looking at them. Arnav didn't wanted to drag this matter more. So, he stopped talking and after a while Khushi also calmed down.

Khushi calmed her anger but didn't forget her motive.

They had their physics class at the last period that means their day was going to end with some more bad incidents.

They had to face RAAKSHAS again. But to their surprise today again RAAKSHAS didn't come and Miss Lila came in his place.

Everyone was happy to see Miss Lila instead of that RAAKSHAS.

Miss Lila was happy to see the change in the classroom. The very first time she had seen Khushi she knew this girl would brought a lot of changes in this school. She had that aura in her. She greeted everyone with a warm smile and then asked Akash to disturb everyone's assignment. This was the same assignment for which Arnav and Khushi got paired up. This time Arnav and Khushi got the highest score and Khushi couldn't control her excitement and started jumping in her places.

In her joy she didn't forget to return a mocking smirk to Akash when he gave them their Assignment with a fallen face.

But their Happy moments didn't last for long.

One peon came inside the classroom and said something to Miss. Lila. Whatever that peon told her wasn't a good news anyone could say that seeing her tensed face.

After the peon went from there Miss. Lila looked at Arnav Khushi's decision and Arnav knew something was coming in their way.

" Arnav Khushi Principal Mam has called you two to her office " Miss. Lila informed them with a tensed filled voice.

Everyone let out a sign of surprise. They didn't know much about their new principle. She joined here last month. But she always had a serious expression on her face that's why no one dared to approach her without any serious issue.
And that same serious principal had called Arnav and Khushi to her office. Now what will happen?

Everyone gave a sympathetic look to Khushi but Khushi was all cool. She thought maybe their math teacher had complained about them. If this was the case then she got the perfect chance to prove Arnav's innocence.

Khushi wasn't tensed but we couldn't say the same about Arnav.

Arnav was tensed. Not for himself but for Khushi. He didn't want to drag Khushi in his problems.

They went towards the office room with different thoughts.

################

So, what do you think, Why were they called to the Principal's room?

..............................
.......................
..............

.
.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
.
.
Stay safe. ❤❤
.
.
10.04.2021
-pro ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.5K 15
#3 in ASR as of 20th August 2020 Arnav, Khushi and Anjali are childhood friends. They have been together since Khushi was 5 and now she is 25. 20 ye...
33.4K 1.3K 4
From school life, crush, love, Facebook, and heartbreak, to adulthood, misunderstandings, separation, and reunion. This is your perfect saga of teena...
617K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
129K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...