Wisdom and Magic

Oleh Fleurypower029

Madline and Carolyn have always been trouble makers, Caitlin and Alii have a past so terrifying that their ow... Lebih Banyak

Wisdom and Magic
Goodbye
Chapter 3- What is Camp Half Blood?
Chapter 4- Anger Managment
Chapter 5-Sword Play
Chapter 6- Well... that was fun
Chapter 7- Lucky me. I have sisters.
Chapter 9- Hunters
Chapter 10- Lightning
Chapter 11
CHapter 12- Well... In that case... Kiss me
Chapter 13... I think
Chapter 14- Kaiti
Chapter 15- the joys of pregnancy
Chapter 16- Past to Present
Chapter 17- Cera and Katrina
Chapter 18
CHapter 19- Finally
Chapter 20

Chapter 8- oh joy. a have PHSYCOPATH sisters

360 7 2
Oleh Fleurypower029

Authors note- you guys better be thankful. I types up this whole thing on my iPod

P.s if you red the last chapter on february 15th then you have to read it again. The last one was crap and this one is waydifferent

----------------------------------------------> PIcture of Caitlin

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Chapter8

Madeline's POV

  I was sitting by the beach. Watching everybody else have swimming lessons. I was refusing and Percy had enough common sense not to bug me about it. I was just sitting there when all of a sudden I felt a pulling sensation on my stomach. all of a sudden I knew I had to be somewhere. I jumped up and sprinted towards the cabin. The pulling led me right to the Hades cabin and I Saw the problem, the new girls were getting mad. Jumped five feet and landed in front of Nico, turning into a tiger just as the other girl lunged and turned into a panther. I growled, she landed on top of me and I rolled over so that I was on top, she tried to fight but it was no use. Then U had an idea

'Hi my name's Madeline', I spoke in her head.

She flinched 'how the he'll are you doing that?' she asked.

'Same way you are.' I replied

She tried to use her powers on me, I could tell because there was a strain in her mind, but she gave up when it didn't work though.

'how are you doing that?'

'Ill tell you if you change back into human'

'fine'

I could tell she wasn't lying. I stopped holding her down and watched her change back into human. I changed back and looked at Annabeth and the other boy she had come with.

" I need to talk to them alone."

"this is my cabin to," said the boy " you can't just make me leave!"

I glared at him and made my eyes flicker from black to green a few times, " you have no idea what I can do." I snarled, watching both of them flinch back "but I can assure you that I can make you leave."

He took a breath "fine. Do it."

I flicked my wrist and he floated in the air. I sent him sailing out of the cabin and heard him crash

Into one of the Braziers outside. I looked at Annabeth, who sighed

" tell him I'm sorry." then a gently lifted her and put her outside the doorway, slamming the doors closed.

  I turned around to see the one with red hair glaring at me. " so you can attack him but I can't?" she asked

" sorry. I was trying not to hurt him, but he was getting in my nerves. Next time you can help."

She smiled slightly.  "I think I might just like you. Which is weird, because I don't like people."

" I had a feeling."

This time she smiled for real ," I'm Alii and this is Caitlin. Were twins of Hades"

"I'm Madeline, Daughter of Hecate."

"well, that makes sense. I wonder why two children of Hades would have magic powers though..."

"you both have powers?"

Caitlin floated down from the top bunk she had chosen, "yes, I have powers to, I just don't use mine as much as her."

"speaking of which... why were you attacking him anyways?"

"he said he was my half brother. I don't have a half brother."

I stared at her for a minute, then I started laughing. She glared at me, "what!?" she asked

" we all have half siblings here. The gods don't exactly stick to one mortal at a time."

"well that would have been useful information BEFORE I attacked him."

"I still don't get why you attacked him" I said

"she doesn't exactly trust people," replied Caitlin

"fair enough"

" aren't you going to ask why?" asked Alii curiously

"nope. I'll tell you my story and if you want to, you can tell me yours, but you don't have to."

Then I told them everything. My dad never wanting to see me. The different schools, almost drowning. I told them about my so-called-disorder, and Carolyn. My only family member. We missed dinner and when Nico came back Alii apologized and so did I. Alii was still glaring at him. Though but I guess it was an improvement. They didn't tell me their story but that's all right, I guessed their story was more of a horror than mine, and I needed them to trust me, I had a feeling I would need them...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Annabeth's POV

  After dinner we discussed the prophecy in the rec-room.  Neither me or Percy said anything about my being pregnant, we wanted to wait a bit longer before we told, nobody else had any clue what the prophecy meant and I figured they could wait a bit longer.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Caitlin's POV

  I woke up to a blood curdling scream coming from directly below me.

I jumped off the bunk and landed quietly on the balls of my teeth. I knew  that the only way to wake her up was to shake her, but if I did that, she'd have worse nightmares later. I'd just have to wait until she stopped screaming. Nico woke up angrily," shut her up!" he snapped. I growled at him. "don't you DARE touch her!"

"she's having a nightmare!" he screamed "we have to wake her"

"you MORON!" I snapped back. "I think I know her better than you"

"then why are you letting her have s nightmare!?"

"because if I touch her it'll make things worse!!!" I screamed , then mumbled quietly "I would know."

"what?" he asked

" nothing. If you want to wake her, go ahead " I said stepping back. He put his hand on her shoulder and she immediately flicked her legs around, knocking him over and before he knew what hit him she was gone. She re-appeared on my bunk and hissed at him.

I stared at him pointedly  and climbed up beside her. We had both been abused as children, but she acted out more so she got the worst of it.She got meetings more often, and nightmares.

She started sobbing, leaning into my shoulder, "why did he touch me?!" she sobbed, " you know it scares me!"

  "shhh, it's ok, I told him not to, but apparently he's almost as stubborn as you."

Nico looked up at us flabbergasted. I glared at him and he looked at his feet sheepishly, soon he went back to bed and almost immediately fell asleep. I turned to Alii, "maybe we should tell him, he IS our brother. Plus you wake up screaming almost every-night. I think he deserves to know why."

"fine." replied Alii."but you have to tell him most of it."

"I can only tell him what I know." I replied. " a lot of things happens behind closed doors."

And on that note, we slept peacefully, and without dreams.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Nico's POV

I woke up to see two faces staring at me with wide, glaring green eyes

"what the-"

"no swearing," said Caitlin smirking at me.

"may I ask one question? WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP!?" I screamed

"well Caitlin figured we should tell you why I scream in my sleep, not that I care if you know."

" honestly I don't really care what kind of sleep disorder you have."

she stared at me for a minute then fell over laughing, "HA! sleep disorder! That's a good one." then as fast as lightening she was at my throat, "I am wanted in five states under 32 false names. You know nothing about me or my life" she was snarling and had me pressed against the wall. Caitlin snorted "braggart"

I stared at her, " I've only had 27 false names. I am wanted in more states than her though."

I stared at them both, my mouth hanging open, "why don't we sit down and talk"

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Raw!! Evil me and my evil cliff hanger

And I've notices that I havn't been getting many votes... So anyone who wants to hear the rest of the story is going to have to vote. I only want 10 votes .    that's it. just ten peple to fallow the following instructinos (teeheehee... follow the following...)

Voting instructions

1. Move mouse all the way <--over there

2. Move it up to the top left corner

3. Click the button that says v-o-t-e on it

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7K 246 20
Olivia was never a normal child. Sure she was smart, but when it came to other things, she was an outcast. Strange things always happened to her. She...
4.6K 46 42
{π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš βœ”οΈ} 3 weeks after the events of the Trident Thief, Zoe and Priscilla are now staying at Camp Half Blood with their friends and en...
99 0 6
Rory Astor, daughter of Apollo is good friends with Percy Jackson at school. But once, Percy discovers who he is and heads to Camp Half-Blood, will t...
67 0 19
Two girls who have completely different lives yet seem to be going through the same types of struggles meet in a place called Camp Half-Blood, known...