𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

By WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... More

*Intro
1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
16|| Cogchamps
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
*27|| Underground Adventures
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
37|| The Aftermath
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
47|| Meanwhile...
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

33|| The Dream SMP

987 66 45
By WinterzSurprise

You know what? Since it's big man Innit's birthday yesterday, why not drop another chapter? It's been rotting in the drafts for quite some time anyways...

-*-*-*-

It was one of those streams that HBomb wished he could end already. He was already stressed out by the British feds constant questions after hearing about Fundy's surprise appearance into the world. The police force even checked the Dutch's house only to find his computer broken beyond repair and obviously untouched.

Fundy's appearance made everything much more difficult for him, the remaining Dream SMP members and the investigators. Now with the public aflame, happy to see their favourite creator showing up, they wondered how they will cover up his suspicious chats that sounded more like his inner monologue.

HBomb looked over his other monitor to see the chat filled with questions about their streamer's whereabouts, he just let out a sigh and continued building his new hilltop home. He's been on for at least ten minutes and yet he has never desired so bad to end it immediately.

"Mods can you turn on money mode?" He asked, looking over his chat for a brief second to check if his wish was heard. Letting his shoulders relax when he saw it done.

"All I could say chat is that you guys need to be patient." He stated as he paused from playing, turning to face his camera.

"We are planning on something huge, so patience, that's all we could ever ask for." He forced out a smile, lying to his viewers always left a bitter taste in his mouth but it has to be done.

He watched the subs chat spam him with hearts, purple ones and the LGBTQ+ ones. He raised both of his thumbs before looking back at his game.

"Right, as I was saying, I-"

Ph1lzA joined the game
ItsFundy joined the game
Dream joined the game
GeorgeNotFound joined the game...

"Wait, WHAT?!" HBomb was beyond shocked as he watched the chat be filled with numerous names that came in unison.

How did they get here?!? He was sure they were still stuck somewhere not on earth, how the hell did they arrive at the SMP??? Did they do whatever Fundy did?

He immediately caught himself and cleared his throat before typing in:

<HBomb> o/

On the other side of the screen, you found yourself surrounded by a hurricane of blocks placed randomly, cobblestones, wooden planks and dirt littered the area leaving you confused before realizing that you were at spawn.

The place where it all began in the SMP.

You looked down on the chat to see the others conversing with HBomb, especially Fundy who asked where he was right now.

<HBomb> Wait who are these two people?
<FoolishG> oh haha, I'm Foolish! I like to build!
<Dream> What do I say...
<Dream> They're for the plot, you remember what I sent to you on discord right?

You knew it was a ploy, the man was probably live streaming and Dream wanted to calm some fans down and relieve some of the remaining member's problems that their disappearance caused.

You walked out of the area and continued to where you think the main Dream SMP site is. When your eyes caught the new chat on the side of your vision.

<Technoblade> Y/N where are you?

You then remembered Fundy who told everyone to not say anything out loud because the system will think of it as them chatting to the other server members.

<Y/N> I'm nearing Targay.
<KarlJacobs> I'm coming, wait.
<Technoblade> Go man, I'm cheering you on.
<Sapnap> speak in your head dude, we can read it out...

You marvel at the sight of the server, it may not have the prettiest or the flashiest builds but to see it in person, not through a computer just hits differently. You have long stopped in front of the colourful building, standing outside waiting for Karl to fetch you or maybe someone else.

The someone else being Techno.

You watch as people run past you, they are rushing for items and you understand that. You didn't know when you started rocking on the balls of your feet nor the time you opened the chat to do a headcount but you did.

Eyebrows knitting when you noticed three people missing from the action, the Hermits. You wondered what happened to them, now that you're thinking about it...

They weren't there at spawn when you came but you weren't able to ponder on the matter any longer when a hand was wrapped around your wrist, making you jump back until you met eyes with Karl's greyish brown ones.

"Hey, let's take you to L'manburg, everyone is preparing and surely someone will give you some items." He spoke with a wide grin, and you just nodded, letting him hold your hand that he clutched a little tighter as he led you towards the hill through the prime path.

On the way there, you passed by Tubbo standing in front of Tommy's house, just staring at the front door with a look of hurt but also longing, eyes telling a thousand of tales you wished to hear but cannot be revealed. It made Karl slow down and ask the younger male what he was doing, unsettled by the sour mood.

"Oh, I-I was just wondering if-if I should get his armour as well." Tubbo stuttered out, eyes still trained onto the front of the hill house while drumming his fingers on the side of his thigh.

"Of course you should! He might not be with us yet but he will, one day." You told the blond, who nodded before turning to the both of you, eyes glassy as he smiled.

"I really hope so." With a wave, Karl and you continued to L'manburg. 

You wondered what happened to the young male but the loud screaming of the people pulled you out of your thoughts before they could even start. They were all yelling about what they needed not remembering the fact that HBomb is broadcasting this to the internet.

<ItsFundy> Anyone have extra netherite?
<Quackity> Why do you even need them? You have a full set! I need the netherite ingots!
<Nihachu> Puffy do you have yours?
<CaptainPuffy> Yeah, how about you?
<Nihachu> Yeah!
<Technoblade> You poor poor fools, you guys should've grinded when you could!
<Ph1lzA> oh my god they're so loud...
<Ponk> WE CAN HEAR YOU PHIL!
<Awesamdude> WE CAN READ WHAT YOU SAY PHIL!
<Dream> HBomb, are you live? If so, can you stop it for a moment? we need to talk.
<Technoblade> Tubbo do you still have my weapons???

You ignored the last message and continued to the city only to be greeted by Foolish who rushed towards you, raw netherite armors in arm.

"We got armor from Dream, but we need to trade with villagers later when we get home." He informs as he unloads the four-piece set to you before running off to find someone, probably Quackity since that man always seems to lose his items.

<HBomb> Stream is still on, just started but I'm not showing my screen anymore.
<Dream> That's enough, delete the vod after.
<Ph1lzA> Tell them it's for the plot so it must be kept secret
<HBomb> spill, what happened to you guys?!?
<GeorgeNotFound> It's crazy, you won't even believe it!
<Sapnap> We're in a different reality, now we found a way to enter the game.

"They're going to tell him?" Karl questions and you nodded, making him turn to you.

"The still-human members need to know so they can call off the feds as well."

"Why stop the feds?"

"If they continue investigating only to see us here in the game, it will attract attention. Who knows, maybe when we come back home we'll be hunted down by crazy scientists and be locked in Area 51." You deadpanned making him shiver, you grinned as you both continued to look around for everyone. You were joking, of course.

"Geez, I hope not. Don't wanna be a lab rat."

<ItsFundy> now that you said it, we might become their test subjects!
<Tubbo_> god I hope not!

You laughed at their responses before your gaze drifted over to the seat in front of a stage in the middle of the city, you walked towards it and sat on the wooden stair, the SMP is huge and you've been walking around for a long time. The sun is sinking in the horizon and you could only watch it with Karl beside you.

He fiddled with his fingers as he watched the world around him move, different faces passing by them. They don't need anything more, content with what they already have.

<HBomb> Karl?

"HBomb's looking for you." You told the boy who looked down on the chats.

<KarlJacobs> yeah?
<HBomb> Didn't you say you were with someone named Y/N?
<KarlJacobs> yeah, why?
<HBomb> so why are you here? In front of me?
<BadBoyHalo> That must be Quackity, he can shapeshift.
<Quackity> Bad! Why would you tell him? I was trying to prank him!
<HBomb> PRANK ME??? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?
<Quackity> great! I can't change back to me for a couple of hours.
<Quackity> Thanks Bad!
<BadBoyHalo> You're welcome, Quackity!

The both of you laugh when he suddenly felt his stomach churn, his laughter dying down as he shuffled in his seat uncomfortably. He knew what it meant, something is about to happen soon and he can feel the ache that's starting to grow from the back of his head.

He groaned in pain as he reached a hand up to cup the side of his head, the noise he made caught your attention, turning to the brown-haired male whose eyes went close.

"Headache again?" You asked, heart dropping to the pit of your stomach when he nodded.

"So danger?"

"Probably, I can't see anything yet..." Karl replied, making you nod before reaching to pat his back.

<Quackity> Danger?! Not again!
<HBomb> DANGER???
<TheEret> Yeah it happens quite often
<Skeppy> Imagine how tired we are...
<Tubbo_> Oh no...
<Ph1lzA> What do you mean 'Oh no'?
<Dream> Guys, we only have ten seconds left! Take everything you need!
<HBomb> You're leaving already???
<Ponk> Unfortunately...
<Technoblade> Y/N I got you a sword!

Mentally, you start to count down. Waiting for the portal to suck you all back.

<jschlatt> simp
<KarlJacobs> How about me Techno?
<Technoblade> craft your own things!
<Sapnap> I got you an axe Karl!
<KarlJacobs> Thank you cutie!

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

In a flash, the world in front of you disappeared in a spiral only to reform to find yourself in the crystal cave with everyone who has resorted to sitting on the stone cold floor, exhausted by the amount of running they did.

You took a swift look around to see everyone present, even the three Hermit who carried different colored shulker boxes that they gently placed down before falling to sit on the floor.

"Everyone here?" Phil asked, nodding his head when he heard everyone respond with small 'yeahs' and 'yep'.

"We got some extra netherites here, elytras and fireworks." Mumbo spoke out after everyone's voice faded.

"Where did you guys go though?" You asked them.

"Where did you guys get it?" Sam questioned, eyeing the Swede who opened the box and took out an elytra, handing one to Tubbo and Ponk who happened to be standing near him.

"We actually went to Hermitcraft unlike you. And asked around for extra items to bring back." Grian explains as he pats the purple box placed in front of him.

"If you guys came to Hermitcraft then why didn't I appear on my survival world?"

"Maybe it's strictly for survival multiplayer servers?" Bad said which made you nod, maybe there is a weird rule in this world.

"Let's divide the items later, we need to-"

Then came a sudden beep that came from everyone's watches making you look down on your wrist to see it flashing red, lighting panic into your system until you read out the words written in all caps and in bold.

User WilburSoot requesting for permission to enter.

~~~~~~~~

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...
190K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
9.1K 376 36
[discontinued] β—‡REQUESTS OPENβ—‡ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...