š„š—š‚š‡š€šš†š„ | Y.JH. [āœ“]

By ujibab_factory

š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³ / š˜®š˜¶š˜³š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜¢š˜¶ ! He was living as a forced killer by night and an ordinary student by day... More

#01: The week before [01]
#02: The week before [02]
#03: To the Present
#04: Cafeteria chat
#05: Jeonghan-sunbaenim!
#06: Protect you
#07: Investigation
#08: The 'junior' officer
#09: Meeting with Wonwoo
#10: Behind his eyes
#11: Why presents if you have everything?
#12: Directions
#13: The odd drive
#14: Who is it?!
#15: Love letter
#16: Cha Ella,
#17: Accusations
#18: Search party
#19: The final straw
#20: Questions, killings, and a little bit of sweetness
#21: Their end [01]
#22: Their end [02] + Unexpected reunion
#23: Their end [03]
#24: The 'thank you' gift
#25: When the angel becomes violent
#26: When the angel becomes soft
#27: Just a short journey
#28: Red flower hairpin
#29: Is it really instinct?
#30: The old hag
#32: Bumper ride
#33: Up and Down
#34: Catch up
#35: Ferris wheel
#36: Capture
#37: That days with you
#38: Unexpected confession
#39: What do they deserve?
#40: Break connections
#41: Full of you
#42: Final goodbyes?
#43: Regret it a lot
#44: Captive
#45: The real weak fool
#46: Painfully peaceful
#47: I can feel it, I can feel you
Finale: Much love, much pain
- ending note ; some extra facts!
- Birthday chapter: 10/04/21
- Alternate ending? : 10/04/22

#31: Pick-up

3.7K 156 54
By ujibab_factory

"Come on Mom! It will be really fun not to miss out! I promise I wouldn't separate with my friends throughout the trip, I really promise!"

I was already at home from school when I instantly started to beg mom for her approval about our 'amusement park' idea. I told her about our plan in detail by detail— But as expected, her repeated saying of 'no' doesn't seem to change.

"You know what just happened a few weeks ago right? It can happen again Hayoon— and it can happen to you! Do you want to be like Ella huh?" She explained her point and crossed her arms.

"Mingyu and Jeonghan will be going with us and I'm sure they can look after us during the trip. And besides, the trip to the amusement park is really shorter than you can imagine. It's really close to school!" I added.

"And?"

"It means we'll be very, very quick," I answered. "the park events mostly start around the afternoon so we planned to go before 3 pm. We leave before 7:30 pm—"

"So you're telling me that you're walking back home at 7:30 pm?! Hayoon, everything will be already dark during that time! It's too dangerous!" She cut me off.

"Don't worry mom, Mingyu told us that he'll be borrowing some of his father's cars for the short ride there and the ride way here also. Are you going to say yes when I tell you I'll be going home... how about 7 o'clock?"

She carried on to raise an eyebrow that made me sigh in defeat and change the time to 6:50 pm. She smiled like she won and thought of a response to reply to me with. While I just sat on the sofa, eager to hear her final answer to my offer.

"Hmm..." She rubbed her chin as she kept acting like she's thinking, making me a little uneasy and nervous.

"Fine, If you promise to text me back whenever I text you, stick to your friends like what you said, arrive back home before 6:50 pm... Then I'll let you go out." My mother let go of a low sigh while I beamed out of joy.

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU MOM!" I shrieked and went to give her a tight hug.

"And also, before I forgot," Mom suddenly spoke during the embrace, which made me look up and wait for her to continue.

.

.

.

"Your young officer friend is going with you, no buts."

...

TIME SKIP: SATURDAY

The sun is still shining brightly outside when I just woke up from my bed a few hours ago. After taking a short hot shower, I slipped into my blue loose jeans, long tucked shirt and a black jacket that I prepared yesterday. Completing it all with a pair of white converse shoes.

After the final planning yesterday, which is Friday, Inha eventually decided to finally go with us— And it's all thanks to Mingyu's nonstop convincing. I also told them about the exciting news of mom agreeing to let me go with them and let's just say, they were all equally happy as I am in that exact moment.

But the only thing is, I forgot to tell them about the very special guest that was also coming along with us.

"Hayoon-ah! Wonwoo's here in the door! Go meet him downstairs!" Mom suddenly yelled, pulling me out from my thoughts and startling me for a bit.

'Already?!'

"Okay mom! Coming!!" I yelled back and quickly ran downstairs.

Speaking of the 'guest' I was just talking about, Wonwoo finally arrived at our house and was already sitting inside our living room when I ran downstairs.

He wore an admittingly very casual boyfriend-material outfit (which is just a crocodile-colored jacket and blue denim ripped pants) meanwhile his cute prescription glasses casually sat on the bridge of his nose.

Why does he look so cute... Wait, what am I thinking?!

I can't do anything but blush from the view and about how he looked so good and how admittingly handsome he is. His fuzzy black hair also stood out from his overall outfit that I just want to touch on the spot. He shyly waved from his seat as I quickly returned him back with one.

"You look pretty Hayoon." He complimented which made my cheeks redder out of nowhere. "I guess you're also loving the jacket that I gave you huh?"

"W-What?" I stuttered when I realized the jacket I was wearing was actually the same black one he gave me a long time ago. "O-Oh yeah... I guess you're right haha... "

The situation went quiet and awkward but it doesn't seem to be when it comes to Wonwoo. Maybe a minute later, mom came back from going somewhere to finally stop all the awkwardness spreading around.

"So, It's already 2:50 pm and I bet your friends will arrive sooner. Did you already pack all your stuff?" Mom joined in, looking at me.

"Yep! Everything's here in my sling bag so don't worry. My phone is fully charged in case you're going to ask me that." I grinned, making her smile.

"Good, so you already know what to do okay? And also, Wonwoo," She continued and shifted her gaze towards the boy sitting at our sofa. "take care of her for me, please?"

Wonwoo was very surprised when he mentioned his name but he quickly gave her a reassuring nod that let her sigh in relief. It was already 2:55 pm on the clock when we finally heard a sudden loud car beeping outside.

...

JEONGHAN | SAME TIME

As soon as we arrived at Hayoon's house, I was the very first one to get out of the backseat and waited for her to get outside. I leaned against the vehicle and casually crossed my arms, continuing to act cool as long as I can.

Just a few seconds later, a beautiful girl wearing a trendy-looking outfit finally walked out from the door and began walking in my direction. Leaving me all smiles and grinning widely with excitement, asking myself if she and I can be like this in the future.

At the same time, Mingyu and Inha were already out of the car while they stood beside each other to wait. I started to walk step by step towards Hayoon's direction with my arms already lowly open wide, planning to take her by surprise by hugging her tight as an afternoon greeting.

She and I were already close to each other, almost close in contact, when it all stopped as soon as I spotted an unwelcome tall figure getting out from the same door.

'Shit.'

I thought when my smile visibly faded away from my expression when I saw him. I dropped both of my hands disappointingly while I let them hang loosely side-to-side.

From vengefully glaring at the now approaching male towards us, I gave an angry and slightly saddened look towards Hayoon, which she just replied by looking away.

"Oh hello there, my name's Wonwoo. Hayoon invited me so I guess I'll be joining you all from now on." The crappy police officer muttered which made me clenched my fist tightly.

'Why did you invited him?' My mind asked, still giving her an emotionless stare.

'You know that I'm just here right?'

"Hi there! Nice to meet you again!" Mingyu suddenly butted himself in the situation and gently pushed me behind, indirectly telling me to cool myself as I listened.

"You're the same guy that I met at Hayoon's school that day right? I guess it's nice to meet you again." The Wonwoo guy responded meanwhile I just wanted to twist or crack his arms as he shook my brother's hand.

"Yep, that's me." Mingyu fakely smiled as he broke the handshake. "I still don't trust you by the way."

Shortly later, Hayoon got the courage to introduce Wonwoo again more properly to us as I just stood there, quietly cracking my knuckles hiddenly.

During the pleasant introduction that Hayoon brought, I caught Inha plainly staring at my still figure... like she was looking for something. I stared at her back mutely as she just apparently looked away and looked back at Wonwoo.

'Even though this wouldn't be very exciting as I originally thought,' My mind spoke again.

.

.

.

'I would never let him win her either.'

...

Hello guys! I just wanted to tell you all that due to many assignments flooding my Google Classroom, I would take a who-knows-how-long break to focus on most of them. I didn't really expect that there will be so many of them coming and also with teachers placing due dates for our projects.

Even though I really don't want to take a break, especially in the middle of this chapter, I unfortunately really need to ㅠㅠ I'm really sorry guys to tell you all about this but I'll be returning to updating this (and hopefully some of my other books) sooner as I can.

Hang on there and I'll be back!

- raine <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.4K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...
3K 117 8
Kim Mingyu was once a gentle and introverted person. He was always soft-spoken and reserved, preferring to keep to himself. Jeon Wonwoo, on the other...
37.4K 552 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. āš ļø Cautions āš ļø : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
20K 707 35
13 boys found themselves in a house with a murderer, but one of them is not who you think he is. Who is he? ...