DESTINY | tk ✔

By 07_shaumin

Where in, taehyung an ordinary college student, who was oblivious about male pregnancy, unexpectedly get preg... More

chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
epilogue
a/n
sequel?

chapter 52

19.1K 1K 473
By 07_shaumin

Faint sounds of knocking makes taehyung stirred in his sleep, with each passing second the knocking sounds get louder, waking taehyung up from his deep slumber.

Squinting his eyes he get up lazily and immediately his gaze fell over the closed door of resort room making him scrunched his nose in annoyance as he narrows his brows together and he get up from his bed and pads towards the door.

In swift motion he opened the door and find Irene standing there while carrying half asleep taeyeon "Noona?" He questioningly look at Irene who sheepishly smile at him.

"I really don't wanted to disturb you taebear but your daughter is crying for you" taehyung glanced at his daughter and saw her fluffy closed eyes "she only stopped crying when I said her I'll take her to you__" Irene sighed

"Oh I'm really sorry noona yeonie sometimes become fussy when she travels anyway I'll take care of her now" taehyung utter nodding at Irene and takes a half asleep taeyeon in his arms who whined a little but soon melted in her father's arm.

"And taehyung__" Irene called "get ready we'll have dinner together with bogum's family hmm" she smiled , taehyung hesitantly nod giving Irene a small smile before she left.

Closing the door behind , taehyung sighed softly already feeling tired by thinking about the dinner time but nonetheless he has to face them so shrugging his tensed thoughts he pads towards the queen size bed , sitting on the edge and taeyeon still clingy on his lap.

He softly caressed taeyeon's hair as he chuckled seeing his daughter's pouty lips and he couldn't help but poke her lips making taeyeon grumble in her sleep

"Baby" he whispered in taeyeon's ear as she again grumble pressing herself more against taehyung's chest "c'mon yeonie let's get ready hmm?" He softly murmured.

"Yeonie?" He called her name little bit loud as taeyeon whined "are you awake baby?" He laughs when taeyeon nod against his chest when she clearly was half asleep.

Taehyung didn't said anything after that just enjoying the silence until taeyeon mumbles something "what ? What are saying yeonie? Papa couldn't understand__"

Taeyeon grumble loudly before pulling away from her father and look up at him with a pout "I miss dada!" She huffed

Taehyung cooed at his daughter's behavior and squished taeyeon's soft cheeks like marshmallow "aww baby I miss him too I miss dada so much__" taehyung gushed

"And I know dada will be soon here after completing his work there hmm" taehyung assured his daughter as taeyeon look at her father with shinny eyes

"Papa when dada will come--- I'll not leave him alone even-n for a second!" Taehyung giggle nodding at her "and dada will buy me alots of sweet and dresses right papa! and I wanna see ocean-n with him , we will see big- big fish together---"

Taeyeon keep rumbling about how she is going to spend her time with her dada as taehyung hummed and nod whilst carrying her toward the bathroom to get ready for dinner.

Taehyung feel less stressed because he has his daughter with him who definitely will make him happy in any situation.

-

"Hey" yoongi quietly mumbles sitting beside jimin, the luxurious dinner table with delicious food placed beautifully front of them.

Jimin turned toward him giving yoongi a small smile as he utter a quiet 'hi' to him "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked making jimin sigh softly.

"Yes just little tired I guess" yoongi slightly squeeze jimin's shoulder and clear his throat "well I'm fine too but I can't say same thing about hobi" yoongi said as jimin frowned and turn to find hoseok looking annoyed as a clingy saerom sat beside him.

Feeling gaze over him hoseok look at their direction and give them a look which scream 'save me' , jimin and yoongi break into a soft chuckled looking at hoseok's misery in the main time yoongi side glanced at now smiling jimin as he breath out feeling satisfied by plan of making jimin smile.

They stop chatting when they saw bogum and Irene joining them with Irene's family except taehyung and taeyeon "where is taehyung and yeonie Irene?" John asked roaming his eyes on dinning room

"I send mark to get them they must coming__"

"Oh they are here!" Jieun abruptly cut off Irene when she saw taehyung coming towards them as taeyeon held his with her tiny hand looking around the dinning room in awe---

Everyone's heart melted seeing her adorable and beautiful self, suddenly taeyeon's eyes fall over them as she halt in her steps , she look at their faces and realize they all are strangers who are looking at her weirdly? Well that what she thought and instantly hide behind taehyung

Taehyung stopped walking when he felt taeyeon's grip on his leg as she hide herself--- frowning he crutches down in taeyeon's level "what happened yeonie?" He softly asked out of concern

Taeyeon pout as she glaced up but immediately looked down again when she eye contact with a very handsome man "Papa they're staring at me , am I looking weird?" She asked

Taehyung turn and find his family still staring at taeyeon , with loud sigh he turn to face his daughter again giving her a soft smile "no baby you're not looking weird infact you are looking beautiful that's why they are staring at you sweetie--"

" But-t staring is rude right papa?" Taeyeon pout now giving those unknown people a slight glare "rude people" she huffed making taehyung laugh loud at her adorableness

" Yeonie don't say like that they are older than you right?" Taeyeon nod quietly "sorry papa" she mumbled making taeyeon and mark smile "it's already baby now come let's go hmm" taeyeon nod as she immediately held his finger again.

Taehyung didn't even glaced at anyone as he took chair beside jieun , giving her a small smile and make taeyeon sit on his lap as taeyeon refused to leave his lap.

" Shall we start now?" Seojoon asked smiling at John who nod in approval as they all start dinner and in chat between---

" Uhmm-- what's your name angel__" jin couldn't hold back anymore as he finally asked taeyeon look at her-- in fondness after all she is his niece--- taehyung's daughter.

Taeyeon stopped chewing her bite as look up at her father who was feeding her-- taehyung nod telling her it's alright--- no matter what he doesn't want her daughter to behave rudely front of anyone-- he didn't give her that kind of upbringing.

Smiling at her father she turns to face jin "My name is taeyeon--" she utter happily "Jeon taeyeon!" She proudly said her surname because why not ? she's proud to be a Jeon--- proud to call herself daughter of Jeon jungkook and jeon taehyung.

"She has same eye smile like jimin" Mayon whispered looking at taeyeon lovingly-- "our granddaughter Mayon she is our granddaughter--" neyeon murmured glancing over his husband only to find him already looking at taeyeon ,Taejoon softly look at her as his heart swell in happiness.

" So having two doctors in your family must be tricky Mr kim--" seojoon utter wanting to talk to John who hummed in response "indeed very tricky it's good that they can help us in critical situation but yet the same time they never let me eat or have something which wasn't good for us___"

" Dad be great ful you have us-- otherwise the way you want to devour each unhealthy food might have given you a heart block till now__" yugyeom said rolling his eyes.

" have to say your son is well know surgeon in Korea---" Taejoon added instantly proving right when Neyeon and Mayon agreed

" Uh-h it's a pleasure to hear this from you__" yugyeom awkwardly mumbles

"You won't believe Yugi Mom--" Irene halt when she cought yugyeom looking at her teasingly "I-- mean bogum's mom actually like you, they even had attended one of your seminar though--"

"Oh that's why I was feeling I'd saw you guys somewhere--" yugyeom squinted his eyes trying to remember "well I couldn't really figure out I used to do so many seminar functions that time you know, for aware people about some sensitive topics--"

"Anyway---" namjoon cut off yugyeom giving him a tight smile "uncle aren't you guys are wanting to inform us about something?" Yugyeom frowned looking at namjoon but nonetheless shrugged it off namjoon sighed , he knows if yugyeom tried any hard to recognize them then he would have remembered them--- and it would be underestimate saying that it was a pleasant meeting.

"Oh yeah we are actually thinking how about if we visit hamdeok beach tommorow ?" Seojoon asked "great plan uncle I'm all ready ! You know I even have brought new beach wears--" saerom unexpectedly beam startling hoseok beside her

Minji was quick to glare at her daughter silently telling her to drop the childish behavior , she doesn't want her to embarrass herself front of one of the biggest business and not to forget his handsome son--- in a hope that maybe by some miracle the young surgeon might like her daughter-- she doesn't want to lose this golden chance but only if she knows---

"Hmm it's not a bad idea we didn't had visited jeju island for long right jiji?" John asked looking at jieun who was not even a slightly bit interested in their talk but nonetheless nod

"Yeah it was long ago uhmm like when we were Young like you guys" she said gesturing jimin and yoongi--- they stiffened in their chairs feeling self conscious--- well when a powerful well know business woman look at you then it's normal to get nervous--- don't blame them.

"But it doesn't mean I'm old now , I was talking about John I'm still young as ever" she utter earning few giggles and a disappointing but not surprised look from John

"So beautiful--" hoseok frowned when he heard his father whispering , he was quick to kick his father's leg inside the dinner table as yohan hissed glaring at his son.

"What?!" Hoseok yelp quietly "control your obvious ass dad , stop drooling over Miss lee--" yohan pout "I'm trying--"

"Trying my foot you have been staring at her since the first time you saw her.. like some creepy lovesick person--" hoseok grumbled

"What I can do though she kinda reminds off yoongi's mom-- don't you think?" Hoseok frowned looking carefully at jieun and soon gasp as yohan smirked at him raising his eyebrow--

"Well--" hoseok clear his throat "she indeed look alike--" yohan wiggle his eyebrows "don't you also think my first love come back in life after decades--"

"Dad stop being nonsense!" Hoseok cut him off "look at her stranded and yours she looks like she is in her twenties even now and you look like grandpa!"

Yohan gasped "excuse you but I still look handsome as hell no can say that I'm father of you two grown-up idiots--" yohan grumbled loudly catching everyone's attention

He cleared his throat as hoseok did the same , giving everyone a sheepishly smile , yoongi look at his brother and father weirdly "what's wrong with them?" He muttered shaking his head

"Dad--" yohan hummed when he heard his son calling him rather than in calm voice "it's not like you look old or whatever it's just I don't want to suffer from another heartbreak--- Yoongi's mom then my mom--- so be careful--" yohan eyes softened looking at his son

" And to be honest I don't want you to face rejection in this age who knows you maybe die by heart attack?!" Hoseok gasp dramatically and immdietely yohan face fall looking at his son in disbelief

"This brat--" yohan tsked earning few giggles from hoseok--- what a wonderful father - son relation...

" Taehyung why aren't you eating anything ?" Irene asked when she noticed taehyung only feeding taeyeon not even a single bit he eats there---

Suddenly feeling all attention on him taehyung stiffened in his chair "uhmm just not in mood noona--" he responded

"But you've too eat even a little taehyung--" jieun immdietely scolded him as taehyung quietly nod "I'll jiji but after while in my room--"

"Okay fine but please don't skip your meals otherwise--"

"Otherwise your husband will kill us" yugyeom cut of Irene "exactly!"

Jimin suddenly felt like shiver runs down to his spine by mention of the young ceo...

"Don't worry I'll feed papa!" Taeyeon chimes "I promised dada-- I'll take care of papa until he comes-- didn't I papa!" She eagerly look at taehyung who nod in approval "yes you did dada's princess" he gushed

"then we don't have to worry our big girl yeonie handle everything right?" Jieun asked as getting a loud 'yes' in response

The rest of dinner went smoothly as taehyung was hoping and he was glad no one really questioned his gloomy look.

But he was still looking forward to have a small but needed talk with bogum--- he can't let bogum or anyone fool his noona-- she deserves to know everything-- his family deserves to know about his former family-- it's not some small things whom he can hide.

Infact honestly he doesn't want to hide the truth--- he never had hide anything from them and he'll never ever do that mistake--- because he knows his family trust him and care about him.

So finding a right time he finally approached bogum and Irene--- asking Irene that is it okay if he have a small talk with her fiance.

" Uhmm of course taebear you don't have to ask me after all you are family!" Irene smiled at taehyung , she didn't thought much and marches towards yugyeom who is playing around with taeyeon.

Taehyung glanced at bogum who nervously look around "we-e should talk in some other place--" he responded gesturing taehyung to follow him as they walked towards a empty area of resort.
_____________________________________

Sab news : I broke my phone and now I have to use my parent's phone until it get fixed which will take time because of lockdown :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 411 15
"You played well, Jungkook" - Kim Taehyung. "I am the victim hyung" -Jungkook. Top: Tae Bottom: Kook - Full Angst - fluff - gore - violence - stro...
449K 25.7K 49
This is Jungkook's story. In which life is like a steering wheel and it only takes one small move to change your entire direction. Jungkook had plans...
159K 4.7K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...
795K 34.6K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...