chapter 17

[ edited ]

-

Taehyung still can't believe how his life changes in a month....yes it's been more than a month since he is living with jungkook in New York City far away from Seoul and his family.

It's unbelievable how this all thing happens in such a short time...

Jungkook and he always tease each other, jungkook even being hella cheesy sometime which ended up taehyung hitting him by cushion...

They spend their talking about random things and sometimes taehyung even cought jungkook staring at him shamelessly not even blinking this always make taehyung's heart beat increase...

Taehyung is not dumb to realize that jungkook might like him but he still doesn't want to get his hope high

But taehyung , he is sure about his feelings that he surely truly likes jungkook ... maybe it's more than just a like but he is afraid to admit his feelings openly because a person who get betrayed to his own family... it's expected from him get afraid to get attached to someone...

But deep inside taehyung Know and hope jungkook is different , from the beginning  jungkook is literally angel for him.. it's like good send jungkook in his life and blessed him

Surely they get closed to each other by now but that doesn't mean they cross their limits they still maintain a respectable distance from each other to not make other person uncomfortable.....

They both won't denied that they ain't logging to get more close to each other without thinking hundredth times but  it's just they somewhere afraid to lose their bond if they make this awkward...

Taehyung still not sure about jungkook's feeling that he actually likes him or it's just a little attachment? And jungkook... saying he is afraid would be underestimate ! Because he is terrified..he thinks if he confess then he will freak out taehyung....or taehyung will mistook him by thinking he is taking his(tae's) situation's advantage that's why he keep silent for right moment..

But we never know when things get changes〜

And that's exactly happened with taekook life.... everything was going well until this few days ago...

So the thing is lately jungkook have been busy Alot.....alot ...in his business that now he can't even spend half an hour with taehyung..

For some days taehyung thinks it's alright because he knows jungkook have to handle his big company but .....he can't help his feelings though..

He can't help but feel lonely

______________________________________

Few weeks later...

Taehyung was sitting on living room with a plate of fruit salad and a book as he keep reading while eating, taehyung is twelve weeks pregnant now .... shocking right? Well it is indeed a shocking fact

When jungkook took him to yugyeom sister they found out taehyung was already three and half week pregnant which almost a month pregnancy !

Taehyung and jungkook's jaw drop upon hearing this but still they were very happy after knowing bady's condition is good

Irene , yugyeom's sister and we can even say jungkook's sister too , is utterly most lovely woman in world , she always come to check taehyung time to time whenever she get day off and she treats taehyung like his brother !

Or should I say brother-in-law 〜

She is not a moron to not notice how Jungkook treats or look at taehyung , she always tease them each and every time when she get chance!