chapter 52

Faint sounds of knocking makes taehyung stirred in his sleep, with each passing second the knocking sounds get louder, waking taehyung up from his deep slumber.

Squinting his eyes he get up lazily and immediately his gaze fell over the closed door of resort room making him scrunched his nose in annoyance as he narrows his brows together and he get up from his bed and pads towards the door.

In swift motion he opened the door and find Irene standing there while carrying half asleep taeyeon "Noona?" He questioningly look at Irene who sheepishly smile at him.

"I really don't wanted to disturb you taebear but your daughter is crying for you" taehyung glanced at his daughter and saw her fluffy closed eyes "she only stopped crying when I said her I'll take her to you__" Irene sighed

"Oh I'm really sorry noona yeonie sometimes become fussy when she travels anyway I'll take care of her now" taehyung utter nodding at Irene and takes a half asleep taeyeon in his arms who whined a little but soon melted in her father's arm.

"And taehyung__" Irene called "get ready we'll have dinner together with bogum's family hmm" she smiled , taehyung hesitantly nod giving Irene a small smile before she left.

Closing the door behind , taehyung sighed softly already feeling tired by thinking about the dinner time but nonetheless he has to face them so shrugging his tensed thoughts he pads towards the queen size bed , sitting on the edge and taeyeon still clingy on his lap.

He softly caressed taeyeon's hair as he chuckled seeing his daughter's pouty lips and he couldn't help but poke her lips making taeyeon grumble in her sleep

"Baby" he whispered in taeyeon's ear as she again grumble pressing herself more against taehyung's chest "c'mon yeonie let's get ready hmm?" He softly murmured.

"Yeonie?" He called her name little bit loud as taeyeon whined "are you awake baby?" He laughs when taeyeon nod against his chest when she clearly was half asleep.

Taehyung didn't said anything after that just enjoying the silence until taeyeon mumbles something "what ? What are saying yeonie? Papa couldn't understand__"

Taeyeon grumble loudly before pulling away from her father and look up at him with a pout "I miss dada!" She huffed

Taehyung cooed at his daughter's behavior and squished taeyeon's soft cheeks like marshmallow "aww baby I miss him too I miss dada so much__" taehyung gushed

"And I know dada will be soon here after completing his work there hmm" taehyung assured his daughter as taeyeon look at her father with shinny eyes

"Papa when dada will come--- I'll not leave him alone even-n for a second!" Taehyung giggle nodding at her "and dada will buy me alots of sweet and dresses right papa! and I wanna see ocean-n with him , we will see big- big fish together---"

Taeyeon keep rumbling about how she is going to spend her time with her dada as taehyung hummed and nod whilst carrying her toward the bathroom to get ready for dinner.

Taehyung feel less stressed because he has his daughter with him who definitely will make him happy in any situation.

-

"Hey" yoongi quietly mumbles sitting beside jimin, the luxurious dinner table with delicious food placed beautifully front of them.

Jimin turned toward him giving yoongi a small smile as he utter a quiet 'hi' to him "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked making jimin sigh softly.

"Yes just little tired I guess" yoongi slightly squeeze jimin's shoulder and clear his throat "well I'm fine too but I can't say same thing about hobi" yoongi said as jimin frowned and turn to find hoseok looking annoyed as a clingy saerom sat beside him.