chapter 20

[ edited ]

-

Taehyung eyes get widden when he realized jungkook is kissing him! let me repeat..... JUNGKOOK IS KISSING HIM!

Taehyung heart start beating fast as it will just come out any moment...he let jungkook control his body as he(tae) sit on his lap?

Wait what? LAP?! when? How I get on his lap

Shut up taehyung Don't think rubbish now he is kissing you idiot ....kiss him back!

But before taehyung can even listen to his inner voice jungkook slowly pulled way  making taehyung almost whine....he look directly at taehyung who's eyes are still widden and a dark pinkish shade apairs on his cheeks making him look more prettier in jungkook's eyes

Jungkook softly cup taehyung's cheek with his one hand and caressing it lovingly as the other hand still wrapping around taehyung's small waist.... taehyung's heartbeat increase when he saw jungkook's eyes filled with so much adoration , fondness and .....love.

" Now will you shut your pretty mouth for awhile for me baby?" Jungkook said out making taehyung more blush if!...if that's even possible...as taehyung look down suddenly finding hard to look at jungkook

Jungkook let go his cheek as he brought his hand toward taehyung's left hand and interlock there fingers together.... taehyung stare at there hands feeling jungkook's palm against his palm...a kind of warmness speared through his body...

He feels when jungkook take a deep breath ...

" Taehyung... first of all I'm really sorry for ignoring you....I won't make any excuse for this...yes I intensionally avoid you " jungkook said in calm voice.... taehyung look at jungkook again with a slightly watery eyes

"Why?" He asked with a pout...but to his surprise jungkook peck his pout!

"Because of this" jungkook said taehyung norrowed his brows in confusion

" What to mean?" Jungkook sigh as he explained

" Because I fucking can't control myself around you taehyung.... whenever I am close to you I just wanna hold you close and protect you from everything ...and just wants to hug you and pampered you spoil you ..kiss you... it's was all going well in start but the more I spend time with you the more I fell in love with you tae"

jungkook look at taehyung to see any uncomfortableness but there wasn't any uncomfortableness but love ... taehyung's eyes were watery and shinning with full love...

" I was scared....I was scared that what if, cause of this all overwhelming feeling I lose you?...I was scared that you don't see me more than as a good friend or best friend? That's why I start to avoid you for not make you uncomfortable around me tae...I was scared that if you known about my feeling then you will think I'm taking advantage of your needs and situation"

" I was scared cause I thought you don't love me as I do " jungkook's eyes were teary to he try he best to not let those tears fall but...his eyes betrayed him

Taehyung look at jungkook's blurry vision because he was crying too...he blinked his tears away as he unlock his hand from jungkook's grip...and change his position... straddling jungkook as he face jungkook

He quickly hug jungkook tightly because he knows jungkook need it most yet.... without any doubt jungkook hugged taehyung back let his tears fall... after awhile taehyung pulled away as he slowly cups jungkook's face with his hands and wipe his tears with thumb pads

"You are-e dumbo Kookie! How can you think I don't or won't fall for you?" Taehyung asked

" How can I not ? You are everything what everyone wants to find in his lover... you respect me... you support me... you don't yell without reason.. you don't argue when situation is messed... you listen others... just like awhile ago in hall kookie...if there is any other person in your place they would have been yelled back and start arguing but here is you.... you didn't yell nor you argue ... even though I yelled at you but you stay calmed and calmed me too"

Taehyung look at jungkook who is still tearing...

" You hear me out everytime...even when I being annoying and childish___"

" You are not annoying tae__" jungkook said making taehyung heart swell

" Shhhh Kookie let me complete" jungkook nod as he look at taehyung with his doe eyes...

"You are mature yet childish in someway .... You work, cook, care , dance, sing , play.... is there anything you don't know Kookie?" Taehyung giggle through his watery eyes making jungkook chuckled too

"And most importantly you make me feel loved... Now tell me how I can not love you jungkook-ah? How can I not? " Taehyung rest his forehead against jungkook

" And even you don't know how to cook , even you were not perfect as perfect you are ....I would have still fall in love with you... I'll still love you no matter what because Jeon jungkook .....i love you so much "

Without any second taehyung contact their lips and a sudden tingled fill in their body and the two lovers feel the happiness which they never felt before....a feeling of being complete...a feeling of being loved by someone...

Jungkook slowly tighten his grip around taehyung's body wanting no gap between them...they pull way when they run out of breath as both of them rest their forehead together as they laugh softly feeling happy...

" I love you too taehyung...so much.."  jungkook said with a watery eyes while wearing a most softly and purest smile..

Taehyung didn't say anything as  hugged jungkook again hiding his face in jungkook's neck... jungkook sighed and hugged taehyung back as both of them stay there not sharing any other words because there is no need to say anything more now ...

Because no matter what , they will never be able to words out their feelings because their love is more deeper and pure than anything which can describe by words....

______________________________________

It's time to scream .... FINALLY ! 😀😂