|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

By whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘

28.9K 858 602
By whensangriacries

First person pov

    After a while, all of us gathered at the living room, and stayed in silence for a bit. I assume it was an awkward moment, but I didn't even realize since I was quite entertained with the fidgeting of my fingers. I sat by Vanya's side, with my legs close to my torso, pretty close to falling asleep until I heard Luther's voice.

       _"Uhm...I guess we should get this started."-He said while standing up.-"So I figured we could have some sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown. Say a few words...Just at dad's favorite spot."

       _"Dad had a favorite spot?"

       _"You know, under the oak tree. We used to sit out there all the time, none of you ever did that."

        _"Your daddy's boy side is really showing, Luther."- I said while sipping on a drink Klaus had given me earlier, and speaking of him...

        _"Will there be refreshments? Tea, scones..."

        _"Cucumber sandwiches would be good."- Those were classic party snacks.

       _"Yeah! Always a winner."

   _"What? No. And put that out, you know dad didn't allow smoking in here.

       _"Is that Allison's skirt?"

      _"I was about to ask that. Is that my skirt?"

      _"What? Oh yeah, this. Found it in your room. It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathy on the..."bits".-Klaus added that last part while motioning to a part of his body that I wouldn't go into much detail.

   _"Listen up! There's still some important things that we need to discuss, all right?"

      _"Like what?"-Diego finally decided to enter the conversation.

      _"Like the way he died."

      I instantly rolled my eyes with his response. How could someone stay so paranoid after all this years? I don't know why a heart attack was something so weird and unexpected for Luther. Dad was getting older, after all.

      _"And here we go..."

      _"I don't understand, I thought they said it was a heart attack."- Vanya said, seeming confused. While that, Klaus sat in the middle of us and started playing with a strand of my hair.

      _"Yeah, according to the coroner."

      _"And wouldn't they know?"

      _"Theoretically."

      _"Theoretically? That's literally their job Luther, what do you mean?"

      _"I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened. The last time that I talked to dad, he sounded strange"

   _"Oh, quelle surprise!"- Klaus gurgled on his drink, making some of the liquid spill on my leg. Gross. I slapped the man's arm, playfully.

      _"Strange how?"

      _"He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust."

      _"Oh, so like, how he usually was. A paranoid and bitter old man."

      Diego stood up from the chair in the corner that he was, and started walking slowly to Luther.

       _"...That was starting to lose what was left of his marbles."- He completed my sentence, and I nodded softly.

       _"No, he must have known something was going to happen...Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to dad."- He said while pointing to Klaus, who rolled his eyes and head.

       _"I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like, "Dad! Could you just...stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?"

   _"Since when? That's your thing."

      _"I'm not in the right!...frame of mind. Ask Y/n! Isn't she like...basically a ghost?"

      _"No, I am not. Even if I was, I would gladly refuse to talk to dad just because Luther told me to do so."

      _"Klaus, are you high?"

   _"Yeah! Yeah, I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsense."

     _"Well sober up, this is important."- Yeah, important my ass. Listening to all of this made me want to get high with Klaus, honestly.

     _"...Then there's the issue of the missing monocle."

     _"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?"

     _"Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal. Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge."

     _"Just say you think one of us murdered him already. The Sherlock Holmes type thing doesn't really match you."

     Everyone went silent with what I said. All of them looked at Luther like he was crazy. And he was sounding like that, anyways.

    _"You do?"

    _"How could you think that?"

  _"Great job, Luther. Way to lead."- Diego started leaving.

    _"That's not what I'm saying."

  _"You're crazy, man. You're crazy. Crazy." Klaus and Vanya started leaving, Klaus dragging me, once again, with him.

  _"I'm not finished!"

    _"Sorry, I'm just gonna go murder mom. Be right back. Y/n, get the torture tools."

    _"Again, that's not what I was saying! I didn't...Allison...Jeez."

    Before I actually stepped out of the room like all the others had done, I looked back at the big man, and sighed.

    _"You really need to work on your receptions, brother."

- ☂ -

     After the clown show Luther so kindly gave us, we all went our separate ways once again. I went towards my old room, where probably most of my childhood memories would be found. And as soon as I opened that door, my theory was confirmed.

     Every detail was still the way I remembered. The walls were painted with a soft f/c color, matching the pillow cases and covers on the bed. A small but tall bookcase in the corner of the room, facing the bed, and a wooden desk at it's side, many notebooks and colorful pens sitting on top. There was also a painting stand in the corner next to the door, an unfinished picture on the canvas could be seen. I couldn't recall what I was trying to paint there anymore.

     I walked to the bed, and sat carefully on it. It seemed so fragile after all that time. That made me realize that the room didn't have any sign of dust or aging at all. Grace probably took good care of it. I would have to thank her later.

     I was about to lay down on the bed when I suddenly heard loud music being played. It was the song we used to hear as children whenever dad wasn't home to scold us.

"Children behave

That's what they say when we're together.

And watch how you play

They don't understand

And so we're..."

    I got up from my bed with a small smile on my face, already swaying my body softly to the melody. I started walking towards a mirror hanging on one of the walls.

"Running just as fast as we can

Holding on to one another's hand

Trying to get away into the night

And then you put your arms around me

And we tumble to the ground

And then you say..."

    I grabbed a hairbrush just as the chorus was about to start, getting it closer to my face and starting to picture it as a microphone.

"I think we're alone now

There doesn't seem to be anyone around."

    Watching myself on the mirror, I started fully dancing like I was on my own show. I was genuinely having fun, something I didn't expect to happen that day.

"I think we're alone now

The beating of our hearts is the only sound"

    I started spinning and dancing around the room, laughing at my own stupidity. And I could tell I wasn't the only one, since besides the music, I could hear multiple footsteps from multiple directions of the house.

"Look at the way

We gotta hide what we're doing

Cause what would they say

If they ever knew and so we're..."

    The sound of very specific and very heavy footsteps made me laugh even harder, just by imagining Luther dancing to the rhythm. They probably could hear my laugh, since I didn't even try to keep it low.

"Running just as fast as we can

Holding on to one another's hand

Trying to get away into the night

And then you put your arms around me

And we tumble to the ground

And then you say..."

    I started actually singing instead of lipsyncing like before, with my eyes closed. Throwing my hair to the side, I faced my mirror once again, pointing at my own reflection.

"I think we're alone now

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

I think we're alone now

The beating of our hearts is the only sound..."

    Then the music just stopped, as sudden as it had started in the first place. The lights went off and my mirror shattered out of nowhere.

     Was I that ugly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 5.6K 42
(NUMBER FIVE x OC): COMPLETE Book Started: March of 2019 (03.00.19) Book Ended: May of 2019 (05.28.19) Edited: December of 2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #1...
23K 512 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
855K 20.8K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *โœญหš๏ฝฅ. *. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* *โœญ ...