Obsession and Love

By Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 17

1.1K 90 136
By Hana_wuv

Tae pov

It was hell tiring. As soon as I landed Bangkok. Mew literally forced me to go to work. He didn't believe my real tears now. It's because I persuade him to take leave with my fake tears when I'm sleepy.

I went to my office with my unusual look... Sleepy as hell. I can't even keep my eyes open for a few minutes. I asked my boss , Sing and go to his private room and fell asleep. I can manage my work even if I skip 1 whole month of work undone.

"Hoi you have been sleeping since you came to office , you were on a holiday till today morning , right?" I heard Sing speaking.

My peaceful dream is gone now. I hate it.

"I travelled back just today morning Sing , understand me nah" I said while yawning.

"Okay okay I understand, you must have done many exercises right."

"Yeah" I said without thinking. And I got the meaning lately.

"Ohh it's a yeah, wow proud huh" he said teasingly.

"Sing shut it already, it's not that" I tried to defend.

"Then what is that yeah, don't tell me you weren't intimate with your boyfriend and I'm not going to believe you." He knows me very well.

"Yeah it's true but only once that too the night we landed there, not yesterday , I was truly exhausted from walking all day long and got up early today and my boyfriend didn't let me sleep at all. He forced me to come to the office." I explained myself and all were true.

"Okay okay I believe you this time. Now come it's already late to have lunch". I checked the time it was 3.30pm. Mew will be watching some tv programs by now. I decided to call him.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Who is Mew talking to at this hour? I decided to have my lunch.

"What do you want to eat? Sing, I will get it as a treat for letting me sleep" I said. He laughed loudly.

"Really Tae, you are this sleepy" he said while laughing.

"You want something or else I should buy only for me" once I said it. He cut me.

"No no, buy me a Pasta"

"Good"

"Alright I will be waiting in the regular bench" he said , I took my leave to buy our lunch.

"Where is your boyfriend?" I asked, giving him his lunch while sitting beside him.

"He is having lunch with his colleague"

"Who, is it Thanitt?"

"Yeah , he is his best friend just like I have you." He said sadly.

"Why are you sad mentioning him" I asked out of curiosity.

"He is an orphan Tae, he struggled a lot to be in this position" I felt some banging in my heart. I felt sad. My heart weirdly hurt. What's happening to me, I questioned myself.

"Tae" Sing waved his hands in front of my eyes.

"Yes"

"You were lost , what were you thinking?" he asked, I never hid anything from him.

"Nothing just thinking about Tha, I feel sad for him, I'm also happy that he is strong and stable in his life" I said with a smile. Sing nodded his head.

We had our lunch , I was still thinking about Tha. But suddenly I remembered my boyfriend.

"You go ahead Sing , I will be back after a call" I said to him.

"Okay , you want to go back to work or to sleep?" He asked me.

"Of Course work Boss" he lightly chuckled and went off. I called Mew.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Same again who is he talking with this long. My anger raised immediately. I'm so overprotective and more and more obsessed with him. I can't help it.

I called him again.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Same again, I called him once again. He picked up immediately.

"Hello P'Tae'' he said calmly. It triggered me more

"Why didn't you answer my call for so long, nong?" I know I sounded angry and I clearly know he hates this tone of mine.

"Sorry phi, I was talking with Gulf" after hearing that name my anger raised up to the maximum.

I just cut the call and went to Sing's cabin.

"Sing can I come in?" I knocked on the door. It's basic manners, even if I'm mad.

"Come in , Tae" I got in.

"I want to go to my condo immediately, Sing" I said angrily.

"Why , and why are you this angry Tae" he asked me with concern.

"Nothing, I have some urgent work at home!!" I said with an exclamation, he understood immediately.

"If it's Mew , just listen to him first , don't hurt him , don't make the same mistake" he warned me. That's true I can't hear anyone when it comes to Mew. I just want him to be mine.

"Okay , I'm taking my leave" I started to walk out.

"Okay , don't get angry Tae" I heard Sing saying when I reached the door.

"I'm okay" I took my car and sped up to our shared condo.

I called Mew while travelling.

"Hello Phi, why did you hang up on me?" he sounded like crying.

"Where are you now?" I asked him coldly.

"I'm at our condo ofcourse" he said.

"Better be there , I will come early today" I cut him without letting him answer anything. If I let him , he might start his lecture saying job is important and we should not skip it and bla bla bla , I'm not in the mood to hear it.

I reached the condo within minutes. He was nowhere found. My anger raised.

"Mew where are you?" I shouted.

"...." I got no answer.

I went to our bedroom to check. I saw him curled in bed. I started to panic.

"Mew baby , what happened , why are you crying" I asked him when I sat beside his head.

"..." He kept quiet sobbing badly.

"Don't make me more angry Mew" he knows my anger very well.

"Why did Phi cut me off while I didn't reply?" he asked me in a low tone.

"Should I be happy when you ignore me and talk with the person I don't like?" I asked him.

He got up and hugged me tightly. I can't stay angry anymore , I love him truly and my weakness is his tears while hugging me.

"Sorry Phi , I was asking about his love and his girlfriend that's all and he invited us for a party which Mild organised to celebrate our graduation" he spoke still sobbing in my shoulder. I felt guilty. I really don't know why I'm this jealous when it comes to Gulf. I know his feelings for Mew. I can clearly see in his eyes when he looks at Mew. But I know Mew is not aware of it.

It's not that I don't trust Mew. I'm just afraid of losing him. He once said that he had feelings for Gulf , when he was drunk. I was shocked and from then onwards I'm not letting him get too close with Gulf. I admit I'm jealous and scared.

"I'm sorry Mew , I let my jealousy take over me." I told the truth.

He wiped his tears and sat straight in front of me.

"Phi there is nothing to be jealous of. He is already committed and happy with his girlfriend and are you willing to go to the party?" He asked me with cute eyes.

"Do you want me to go?"

"I can go alone Phi" he knows that I won't allow him alone. Is he teasing me?

"Nong, you clearly know that I won't let you alone , are you teasing me baby?" I asked him.

"No , I'm serious" he said laughing silently. He is teasing me for sure.

"You little devil come here" I pulled him close to me and started to tickle him in his tummy. He is ticklish in his upper tummy.

"Haaahhh Phi don't hahaha" he laughed loud trying to escape from me. But I'm stronger than him and I'm a bit taller too so it's easy for me to carry him easily.

"You my baby nong is tasting me continuously huh" I didn't let him go away from me.

"Sorry Phi , but I will do it hahahaha" his laughter wahh it's my strength and happiness.

"Phi stop , I can't breathe please" he said while tapping my shoulder. He does it when he suffers. I immediately stopped and hugged him and let him breathe.

"Phi , are you mad at me. Nong is sorry nah. I was waiting to talk with him and know his love story."

"Kiss me first and I will tell you" I pouted my lips.

He kissed both my cheeks.

"What was it nong?"

"You asked me for a kiss right, so there you go" he said.

"I asked a kiss not a peck and not in my cheeks" without wasting any time I pulled him for a kiss. I made him straddle my lap. He didn't allow me to enter his mouth. I tried to be as soft as possible but he didn't let me. So I bit his lower lip he moaned, I used that and put my tongue inside his mouth. I kissed him so deep that he couldn't breathe and I wasn't able to breathe either.

He tapped my biceps twice, so I let him free. We both were breathing hard.

"*Huff* Phi can you please let me *huff* breathe, you always kill me *huff* with your kisses" he said while huffing badly.

"How can I *huff* control if I have this cute and handsome boyfriend" he blushed deeply. I kissed his crimson cheeks.

"Okay phi , serious now , I know you are coming with me , when can I ask them to arrange , they are okay if I'm okay" he asked me and got up from my lap.

'Today is Friday and tomorrow is weekend and I'm on leave so even if we get drunk we have leave on Sunday it should be perfect for tomorrow'

"Tomorrow is fine baby" and I have a surprise for him too. I'm going to take on a date , a shopping movie and evening Mild's party. It's gonna be fun.

"Okay let me call Gulf and inform him, please phi he is committed just drop your jealousy it hurts when you doubt me" he said sadly.

"Baby I'm not doubting you , I'm afraid of losing you" he chuckled.

"The whole University knows how possessive you are and all knows that you are my boyfriend and my graduation confirmed it" he refers to the MC in his graduation. It's true.

"Okay baby nong , I will prepare for our dinner" I pecked him and went to the kitchen.

I saw him talking with Gulf now. I don't feel jealous , it may be that he is in front of me and I know the matter of what he is talking about.

I cooked our dinner. And went to sleep early so I can get up early and surprise him and it's going to be a real surprise. But he will be surprised just seeing me getting up early. I'm not an early person.

Mew pov

P'Tae got jealous again. I don't know why he is this jealous when I talk with Gulf. He knows that I had feelings for him long before but for God's sake Gulf is innocent and he is straight. He can't love me.

I called Gulf to inform him.

"Hello Gulf are you busy?" I don't want to disturb him and he has his lover too.

"No Mew I'm free what's the matter?" He asked me.

"I'm free tomorrow and P'Tae will join us too so the party can be tomorrow Gulf , it's okay for you and Mild"

"Perfect Mew we were planning to have it tomorrow too"phew I was worried that I may disturb their schedule.

"Okay Gulf I will meet you tomorrow. Text me the location and time soon. I'm excited to meet all of you"

"I will message as soon as I ask Mild about it good night Mew"

"Good night Gulf" I cut the call and went to the kitchen.

I saw tae making our dinner. I let him complete and we had our dinner , done with the dishes and slept early. It's weird that P'Tae asked me to sleep early. He never does it. Maybe he is planning something for tomorrow.

Next day

"Mew , baby get up , my cute sleepy head" I heard P'Tae waking me up. What a surprise he got up before me.

I got up immediately and touched his forehead and neck.

"What happened Mew?" He asked me.

"Are you sick Phi should we go to the hospital now, but your temperature is normal" I started to tease him. I know what he will do if I tease but still I love to tease him.

"It's early Mew , you started to tease me already" he pouted cutely.

"Aww Phi , you are cute" I pinched his cheeks and kissed it. He smiled brightly.

"Okay nong get up and get ready we are going on a date today" he got off the bed.

"Okay where are we going?"

"Shopping , movie and late lunch at your favourite restaurant" he said.

Wow he planned already.

"Okay I will be back" I went to take shower and groomed myself. I have to look good right , having my handsome boyfriend beside me.

"Phi I'm ready" I stood in front of him. His expression changed.

"Go get changed Mew" he asked me to change my clothes.

"Why Phi , this is my favourite shirt" I whined.

He glared at me. So I just get inside to change my dress because I cannot beat him.

I wore a simple oversized shirt because the previous one I wore was fit in me.

"Mew are you ready" he came inside our room.

"Almost Phi" I saw him standing like a statue.

"Mew better change your dress immediately" he said with sharp eyes.

"Why is it not good too?" I was confused.

"Actually no .. you look too good in the other shirt you wore before and this shirt is making me drool , I'm sure there will be eye fucking you if they see you in this shirt so please change it" he said. He is too possessive huh. My god save me.

"Better you select my dress" I moved aside to let him select it.

"Okay this must be alright" he took one of my t-shirts and handed it over to me. I just nodded and removed my oversized shirt.

"Phi can't you see I'm changing please wait outside" I said loudly. He didn't even flinch.

"It's not that I have never seen you topless dear, I have seen you naked countless times'' he was proud of seeing me naked. I facepalmed.

"Okay okay I give up." I changed as quickly as possible. I don't want him to jump on me.

"Now let's go nongg" he pulled me to his car and started our date.

We had our breakfast in some roadside shop. Because I don't feel like going to any restaurant now. It was delicious.

We went to the shopping mall.

"Should we go shopping or a movie first?" he asked me. If we shop now we have to place our things back in the car so we can watch a movie and go shopping.

"Movie" I answered him. He nodded.

"So I will be right back after I get the tickets" he said.

"Okay Phi , I will get snacks" I went to the snack counters.

I saw a young lady who was picking the cards and money shattered on the floor. I decided to help her.

"Thank You so much sir" she said politely.

"It's okay ma'am be careful next time when I was about to leave I heard a familiar voice calling that girl.

"Gulf!!" I was right, it's Gulf.

"Hey Mew"

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Hello I'm Eye , Gulfie's girlfriend" Gulfie?? It's weird to hear someone calling my friend sweetly.

"Hello I'm Mew, his friend" we shook our hands.

"Mew shall we go dear" P'Tae came with the tickets.

"Wait Phi this is Eye Gulf's girlfriend" I introduced her to P'Tae.

"Hello I'm Tae , Mew's boyfriend" he grabbed my waist towards him. He was a little too close to me. I feel like pushing him but I don't want him to feel offended. So I let him be.

"Which movie are you going to?" Gulf asked me.

"This one" I pointed to the romantic movie. I know Gulf will sleep if it's a romance movie. He prefers either comedy or action movies.

"Wow we are going to the same" Eye said excitedly.

"Really , I better advise you to not sit with Gulf , Eye. I can bet that he will sleep in the theatre" I chuckled. Eye was laughing.

"I won't sleep now Mew, I have my girlfriend with me." He said while smiling.

'He is beautiful. Why I'm thinking that he is beautiful hhaahhh let it go. And that's true , if we love someone and if that person is with us , we never tend to sleep'

"If you say so, shall we go inside" we went inside the theatre and sat on our respective seats he was a row behind us. So I cannot see him.

"How was the movie nong" P'Tae asked me while walking out of the theatre.

"It was nice Phi"

"I want a reward now" he pointed at his cheeks.

"Phi we are in public" I refused to kiss him.

"Baby I didn't ask for my morning kiss too" he said.

I just pecked him on his cheeks. His eyes lit up instantly as if there was a bulb inside his eyes.

"Hoi get a room already" I heard Mild coming with Gulf, Eye and Boat after him.

"Why do you bother to see us?" P'Tae told him. I just chuckled seeing Mild's face.

"Ohh Mild you are here too" I asked him in curiosity.

"We came for a movie as I was bored at home. I saw Gulf coming out of the theatre and he said you are her too" he said.

"Okay let's go to have our lunch" P'Tae pulled me.

"Phi is not manners to leave my friends alone and go for lunch" I whispered in his ear.

" Okay nongs let's go" I turned to look at P'Tae with surprise.

"Okay Phi" Gulf said to P'Tae

"Are they coming with us too?" I asked him.

"Ohh Mew you are too slow. P'Tae invited us for a movie and lunch too" Mild said loudly. All of them chuckled lightly.

"This is my surprise dear, are you happy seeing your friends and it's gonna be a triple date" he said in my ear and blew air in my ear. I had my goosebumps.

"Phii I'm so happy Thankyou" I said, hugging him.

"Okay okay let go shameless couple , I'm hungry" Mild pulled me off from P'Tae. I saw Gulf and Eye going ahead and P'Tae was following us with Boat.

We had our lunch and we went shopping.

I need to buy some window screens and table mats for our condo.

My friends were busy buying their needs too.

And we separated at 4 pm to get some rest and to meet up at 7pm at the club for Mild's party.

**************❤️♥️****************

To be continued...

So happy reading ♥️❤️

XOXO 😘

- Hana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
56.7K 2.1K 36
Park Jimin, a super sexy single dad owns one of the biggest companies in the UK as he's trying to raise his 4-year-old child, Park Junseo. Since he's...
12.7K 546 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...