In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❀️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVEπŸ”΄
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!πŸ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless πŸ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

The show must go on.!!!

1.4K 191 346
By HP0207

At Oberoi mansion.......

(Aditya was in his room just staring at ceiling laying on his bed.!!!
He attended Shanaya's burial, but since then never attended her grave.!!! His heart ached upon the thought of chief.!! Cz when he got home Chief was just trying to behave normal and after a week he as well left the Oberoi mansion.!!!! Aditya's heart broke as chief didn't attend Shanaya's burial.!! Of course.!! How could a father see her young daughter buried when he is still alive.!!! Worst pain a parent can face .!!! Even Aarush didn't attend the burial.!! The people who attended the burial along with Aditya were Dixit, Manav, Priya and Shrivastav.!!!

Aditya had turned down all the offers that were coming his way since then..... it seemed as if he lost all his Will to live his life.!!!!
He stopped meeting with his friends.! The only people he will meet are..... Manav, Jihaan, Priya and Dixit.!!
Shrivastav tried many times to talk with him and apologize.!! But every time Aditya just shut the door on his face........ Just like Shanaya used to do with Shrivastav.!!!!

Everyone was getting worried about Aditya's situation.!!! He even has stopped going to gym.!!! Why.??? Cz all the moments of him and Shanaya spent in gym came flashing in front of his eyes whenever he tried to step into his gym.! So he just decided to ditch the gym.!! He was not even continuing his gymnastics.!!! The reason..!!!! Same.!!! He just can't get himself to go to the place that holds such precious memories with Shanaya.!!!

Aarush was getting restless..... He was just getting worried about Aditya's state.!!! The only person Aditya will talk a little bit was..... Garima.!!!!! Yes.!!! Their bond had grew over this past six months.!! Why.??? Cz unlike others she always used to talk with Aditya about Shanaya.!!! And Aditya would talk to her all about Shanaya with so much happiness and excitement.!!!! Even though everyone asked Garima not to do so as it is not helping Aditya but according to Garima that was the only way to make him talk.!!! His face will bright up as soon as they will start talking about her.....
That's why making Aditya eat his food on time duty was given to Garima.!!!

Today as well just like other days..... Garima went to Aditya's room with his lunch...... he opened the door and saw Garima standing there with lunch.!! His face lit up..!! Not cz of food.!! But now he knew he will be talking about Shanaya with the only person who is ready to talk about her with him..!!!)

Garima: Lunch.???

Aditya: What's for lunch today di.!!

Garima: Hmm..... let's see.....!!!!

(And there talking session about Shanaya started along with Aditya eating his lunch....

He was almost done with his lunch when Garima said....)

Garima: Oh! Btw..!! Chief is coming today.!

(Aditya snapped his head up.!!! Happiness could be easily visible in his eyes.!!! It's been 5 months and more of them meeting each other.!!!!)

Aditya: Oldie is coming.!!!!!!!! (He asked getting excited.!!!!!)

Garima: I still can't believe that Chief let you call him "Oldie"!!!! But ya. Even I don't know.!! He seemed pretty terrified when he called to say he's coming.!!!

Aditya: Terrified.??? We will see....

(He finished his lunch and Garima was about to leave when they heard the doorbell ring and some maid open the door Chief just ran inside and came upstairs in Aditya's room.!!!!!)

Aditya: Woah Woah Woah.!!! What's wrong Oldie.??? Why so scared.?? And also missed you as well.!!!

Chief: Oh.! So sorry Adi.! I know I at least had to greet you properly but I can't.!! HE is after me.!!!!

Aditya: He.??? Who the hell is HE now.!!!!! Why do you guys still have unknown people entering in our lives just randomly.!!!! What is it now.???

(He said getting frustrated.!! Garima was a bit taken aback by Aditya's response.!! He's been dull since Shanaya's death.! It's after 6 long months he actually gave a response to something.!!)

(At the same moment a young guy entered Aditya's room and stood in the doorway leaning to it.!!! Looking at him..... something about him seemed very familiar to Aditya..!!! His chain of thoughts was broken by his stern voice.!!!)

: You hiding from me Old man.!!!!

Chief:.,.......

(He was standing right by the corner of the wall next to the door.!!! He was gesturing Garima and Aditya to be quite... HE looked at them and especially Garima and said...)

: Ms. Beauty.!!! The artifact is right here..!! To your right.....  I wonder why you keep on looking at that direction......??

(he said that and was about to turn in that direction where chief was hiding but before that Garima spoke....stopping him to do so..)

Garima: My house.... My brother's room...... My wish.....! You have a problem.???

: Ooooo..... I would change your name.!! You are now.... Ms. Beauty with Brains..!! (He said with a smirk......)

(Again this hit to Aditya as something very similar to..........)

Garima: Goodness Kid.!!! I am taken okay.!!! Look at your age.!! And look at mine.!!!!

: Kid.??? Age..?? Taken.???
Age is just a number....., someone said that.!!!!! And about taken.!! Even I am.!! But...... If I can't eat.... that doesn't mean I can't browse through the menu.!!!! (He again said this with a smirk and a wink..!!!)

Garima: You..........

: I know...... Irresistible.!!! Tell me something I don't know.!!! (Again the smirk....)
By the amount of times you have looked in that direction.... along with you continuously fiddling with your fingers and tapping your right foot which clearly indicates the probability of your nervousness.....Sweetheart that just makes it more easier for me to deduce that Old man is standing in the corner that you are stopping me to look at..!!!

Chief: Okay.!! Okay!!! Okay.!!!
Fiiiine.!!! I am here.!! So what.???(he said getting frustrated)

: You.....(cut off by Aditya as he comes between Chief and the new guy.!!!)

Aditya: You what.???? Maintain proper distance and talk with respect with my Oldie.!!

: Wohhoo.!!!! MY OLDIE.!!!!! Who the hell gave you the right to call him that.???

Chief: I did.!!!

: YOU.????? C'mon Old man.!! You didn't even let me call you with that name !!!!! (He complained getting a bit upset.!!)

Aditya: What.?? Why would he........(he stopped mid sentence...... and then took a proper look at him..!!!!!!)

Wait a minute.!!! Are you........

: Shanaya's brother!!

Aditya: Knew it.!!!! So..... you are...!!! Oh my God.! No wonder I saw so many similarities.!! Looking at you and your behavior I felt as if I am looking at Shan.!! Not exactly but ya.!!!

: Shoulder I take it as a compliment.??? Cz at the end you just.!!!

Aditya: Yup.!! Cz there's no one like My Shan.!!!

Chief: I agree.!!!

: Then why did you let her do that.????

(He asked looking straight into Chief's eyes and Chief just lowered his eyes.!!! They all understood what he was asking about.....)

: C'mon Old Man.!! Don't just stand there.! You knew you had to answer this question.! You knew I was coming.!!!

Chief: Listen Shayaan.!!!!

Shayaan: If you just want to give me excuses just like the way you did over the phone all the time than just leave it...!!!

(He walked out of the door saying this...! It was clear he was upset and hurt.!! Aditya left from there after him not before letting Garima know about where he's going...!!
Upon asking to his maids he came to know that Shayaan went to the terrace ..!!!
He went up to the terrace and as soon as he opened the door he saw Shayaan sitting on the chair looking at the sunset.!!)

Shayaan: Was expecting you to come sooner.!!!
(He said without even looking behind....)

Aditya: How....(he stopped mid sentence and said...)

You know what.!! I don't even wanna know how.! You are Shan's brother.! I can at least expect this.!!!

(Adi said this and went to him and sat next to him...!!!)

Aditya: She never mentioned about you.!!

Shayaan: Did you ever asked about her family.??

Aditya: Now that you mention.! I never did.! All I knew was Oldie, Shan and her friends.!!!
Wow.!!!

Shayaan: Yes!!! Wow.!! (He said adding the sarcasm)

Aditya: So.???? It's hard to accept.!!! Isn't it.??

Shayaan: Yup.!! What about you.!!?

Aditya: I......... Iiiiii h...have......(he couldn't finish the sentence.!!!)

Shayaan: You are still stuck there aren't you.???

Aditya: N..no...! I..it's just.....

Shayaan: Heh.!! You know you could be caught easily when you are lying.!!!! Cz of this..... stuttering..!!!! You are continuously tapping your left leg and not looking in the eye.!!!

Aditya: You are so like Shan.!!!

Shayaan: Of coarse.!! I am her brother for a reason.!!! Aditya.!! You have to accept it.! And let it go.!!! Then only you will be able to move on.!

Aditya: Move on.??? Are you fucking kidding me right now.!!!!

Shayaan: I am certainly not.!!! I am just telling you what these people around you have been trying to tell you from past six months.!!!! SIX MONTHS.!!! Do you have any idea what you have been doing from last six months.!!!!

Aditya: Wh..what.??? Nothing.!!!

Shayaan: Exactly.!!! Nothing.!! You have again shut yourself up from everyone..... from your family.... from your friends..... from the world.!!!!

Aditya: World.!!!!! Shayaan..... if you know so much about me.!!! Then you should know that as well that my world was Shanaya.!!!!!! How can you expect me to live in a world that's not with her in it.!!!

Shayaan: So you will ruin and waste all her efforts that she put in to make you the person you were.????? You think that is okay.????

Aditya: What do you mean.????

Shayaan: Shanaya gave her everything to make you live normal life with your family and friends.... To make you like the person who can live his own life without depending on someone.... who can protect himself.!!!!! Don't waste her efforts.!!! It's disrespecting to her efforts and her wish.!!! Do you really want that.???

Aditya: I......... am doing that.??????

Shayaan: Of coarse.!!! That's what you have been doing from past six months.!!! Have you read the newspapers or watched the news.???? Everyone is just saying that Cz of Shanaya's death they have lost their Favorite Actor.!!!!!

Aditya: What.???

Shayaan: Yes.!!! Even though she did everything for you.!! She's been held responsible for your this condition.!!!!!
Look my sister was hella strict on me.!!! But she's my sister.!!! And I can't tolerate these kinda rubbish against her.!!!!

Aditya: That's ridiculous.!!!!

Shayaan: Then stop them.!!!

(Aditya took deep breath closed his eyes and then stood up.!!!!! Picked up his phone and called Manav...)

Aditya: Hey Mans..!!! I want you to arrange a press conference ASAP.!!!! I want to shut these shutterbugs.!!!!! Also spread the word.... ADITYA SINGH OBEROI is resuming his projects.!!!!! I want my schedule for shoot by tomorrow morning.!!!!! I have to go somewhere right now so see you at dinner..!!

(Shayaan who was silently observing him got up, patted his shoulder and was about to leave when Aditya spoke.....)

Aditya: Thank you.!!!

Shayaan: What for.???

Aditya: No one except Shan knew how to do this.!!! And you did the same.!!! Making me do something that I won't do it just by talking.!!!! You seriously are Shan's Brother.!!!!

Shayaan : Heh.!!! Just doing my job.!!!

Aditya: Btw..... you already know where I am going.!! Don't you.????

(Shayaan just smirked and asked...)

Shayaan: What makes you think that.???

Aditya: It's that confidence and smirk.!!!! I have known this for a while now.!!! You have the same like your sister.!!!!

Shayaan: I will take it as a compliment.... But don't tell her that.... ok.. catch you later.!!!

(He just said that and left from there... Aditya just stood there and was amazed how much both sister and brother were alike..... and he too left from there..... he got in his car and went to..........

Shanaya's grave.....)

(He never...... never saw her grave.!!! He went to the funeral of Shanaya but he was standing a bit far... he was not ready to see the love of his life being buried in front of him...... since then he never visited here.!!! But today he wants to accept the reality and be normal in his life.!! But for that he has to accept that "SHANAYA IS DEAD.!!!)

(He went to her grave and her grave stood out of all... as there were no flowers on it.... as Shanaya didn't believe in flowers.!!! Or rather killing flowers to make someone else happy.!!! According to her there's no logic in doing that.!!!
Her tombstone as well was unique...
It's said....)

Shanaya Shekhawat
Not a Psychopath
And
Expect
The
Unexpected !!

(Aditya stood there for quite some time and then let out a sigh.....)

Aditya: You know.!!! You came in my life at the most unexpected time in the most unexpected way.!!!!! You did all the unexpected things in my life and you were the one whom I unexpectedly fell in love with.!!!!
And then......

You left me.......

In the most unexpected way.!!!!!!

(He looked down and closed his eyes and a tear drop fell from his eyes.!!!)

I am here to tell you.....
That I am sorry if I let you down in these past six months.!!! I know how hard you worked for me to be the person you wanted me to be.!!! And trust me.!!!! The moment I will leave from here.... the world will meet THE ADITYA SINGH OBEROI that you wanted me to be....!!!
Till now.... world saw Adi's Shan.!!!! Now they will meet Shan's Adi.!!!!

(He then looked at the grave for the one last time and turned to go.... but stopped mid way and turned again facing her grave..... and said....)

I am missing you my sunshine.!!!!
You did almost everything unexpected.!!!!
Please
Please
Please
Do one last miracle....
Please do one more unexpected thing.....
Please

Don't
Be
Dead!!!

(He said this and left from there.....
After reaching home he had dinner with everyone at the dining table.!! To everyone's surprise he was chatting with everyone and talking and actually initiating the conversation.!! The person missing from the table was..... Aarush.!!!)

Aditya: Dada is still not home.???

Garima: You know after that incident he keeps himself busy with work as much as possible.!!!

Aditya: He will kill himself like that.! Why don't you talk to him..!!!

SO: It's hard Adi.!!!! Just like it was hard for us to take you out of that zone.!! Thank God Shayaan showed up on time.!!!!

Aditya: Manav.!! Press conference.?? And my shoot schedule.???

Manav: I believe you rather release a statement in the press rather than calling the press conference.!!! I have arranged that.... Also your shoot schedule is ready.... you start your shoot exactly after a week from today.!! Directors are over the moon by this news.!!! And your gym is waiting for you.!! You better burn that unwanted carbs and get that fiery body back.!!! I am so done with people calling you watermelon.!!!!!

Aditya: Hehe .!!! Watermelon.!! I love it though.!! Anyways where are Priya and Jihaan.??

Garima: Jihaan took Priya to her therapist.!!

Aditya: Therapist.?? Why.???? I thought she was doing well.!!!

ASO: Just from outside.!!! After that incident.... it took a toll on her too... And she started smoking.!!!!

Manav: As per Jihaan..... Shanaya was the one who made her quit smoking.!!! But after that incident...... she......

Aditya: God.!!! I was so into my own bubble I didn't even payed attention to what's happening with my friends.!!!!!

Shayaan: That's why I had to step in.!!! You guys need to be back to normal.!!! Shanaya will be so mad you know.!!!!!
Anyways I am done.!!!!
Will catch you all later...
Thanks for amazing dinner.....

(He just said this and left from there running as if in hurry....)

SO: Strange young man.!!!!

Aditya: Naah.!!! After being with Shanaya.!!! Nothing seems strange to me.!! And he's Shanaya's brother.!! What do you expect.!!!!
Anyways as you suggested.... Realease the statement to press that " Aditya Singh Oberoi is back..!!! Stop unnecessary negativity.!!!"
I wanna say more but I just wanna cut it out as I don't want to be rude...
Good night everyone
I will head back to my room and get some sleep as Tomorrow morning I have to hit the gym.!!!!

(Aditya went to his room and called Jihaan....)

Jihaan: You called.!!! You okay.? Everything is fine.???

Aditya: I am okay.!! Infact better.!!! But I am so sorry.!! When my friends needed me I was wrapped up in my own bubble.!! How's Priya.?

Jihaan: Worst.!! She is currently doing her session with her therapist......

(They continued talking for some time and later after greeting good night Aditya drifted off to sleep.!!!!

(While some where in Mexico..... two guys were pulling the chains that were tied to someone in two opposite direction..... yelling at that person to spit out the truth.!!!!
While the main guy was sitting on a high chair in dark in front of them........

They were continuously pulling the chains that were tied to the person's hands..... anyone could say that person is in pain but no word from the person.....!
After a while that person spoke.......)

cuando tu esposa te espera para ir a trabajar a tiempo

(That person struggled to speak but again said panting....)

siempre ve y revisa tu guardia

(Guy 1's grip loosen and he spoke )

Guy 1: What you said.??? You speak español.???
Why you say that.??? You........

(That person just fell on knees as it was too much to stand now and just looked in that guy's direction and laughed and spit out the blood that was in the mouth.!!!)

(Guy 1 just stood up in anger and left from there....
Guy 2 was way too confused to understand what just happened and he too left.....
After those two left the man who sitting on the high chair stood up and went to panting person.....
Got closer to ear and whispered.....)

Man: Holiday is over kiddo..!!!

(Person just smirked to that while looking down.!!!!)

3005 words count.!!!😱😱😱

Okay.!!!
Here is the chapter.!
I know.!
It's about time I should have uploaded.!
But guys my wattpad was going crazy.!!
First it just deleted my whole freaking chapter.!!
Then it froze!!!
I thought I lost everything!!!!
Then it started to act normally again from yesterday.!!!
But ya.!
My chapter was no longer in it so had to rewrite it.!!!!😒😒😒

Anyways.!!!
Wanna meet Shayaan Shekhawat.???

Meet Shayaan Shekhawat.!!! I don't think he needs an intro.!!!😜

Chalo now.!!
Tello.!!
How was the chapter.???

I am not going to ask anything else except this.!!! 😏😏😏😏

But
If you liked this chapter
Like and comment

Till next week
Tc
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.7K 237 9
Unconditional love between Dilan and Baran!
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...