Burn to flame and Reborn from...

De kanzakiciel

Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. H... Mais

Chapter 1:"Betrayal!" [✔ ]
Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]
Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]
Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]
Chapter 5:"Hogwart"
Chapter 6:"Slytherin" [✔]
Chapter 7: "Deal with Dark Lord" [✔]
Chapter 8:"Chamber of Secrets"
Chapter 9:"Begin of War"
Chapter 10:"Past and Truth!"
ANNOUNCEMENT
HIATUS
Chapter 11:"Malfoy Ball"
Chapter 12:"Revival..."
Chapter 13:"Marvollo Lannister Gaunt"
Chapter 14:"Twin..."
Chapter 15:"End of 1st Year
Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"
Chapter 17:"Neville Birthday Party"
Chapter 18:"Little Hope"
Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"
Chapter 20:"Second Year"
Chapter 21:"7th Horcrux"
Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"
Chapter 23:"Heritance Reveal!"
Chapter 24:"Gratitude Feeling"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25:Valentine"
Chapter 26:"Lost and found.."
Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year
Chapter 28:"3rd Year"
Chapter 29:"Bellatrix Lestrange"
Chapter 30:"Foreign Student"
Chapter 32:"End of the 4th Year"
Chapter 33:"5th Year!"
Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"
Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 36: "The Trial"
Chapter 37: Madness of the Dragon
Chapter 38: Revolution
Chapter 39: "Hail to the Wolf King"
Chapter 40: "New Era"
Chapter 41: Incoming End-Game
Chapter 42: END GAME
Chapter 43: "END GAME II"
Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 31:"Hogwart Ball"

14K 479 70
De kanzakiciel

Hadrian saw the Auror begin to enter the Hogwart a week before the declaration of the Champion name, He saw Ministry Kingsley in there make him talk to him for a minute and make an Acquaintance with other Auror, It's quite pleasant with some of them who is quite wary of him because of the 'Horcrux' Incident.

This time there no fake 'Alastor Moody' / 'Mad Eye' that gonna put him in the Tournament and kill Cedri and revived the Dark Lord, even though the Dark Lord now in the same room as him.

XXXX

A week after the Student put their name in the Goblet it's time to declared the Champion, Hadriana and Marvolo stand at behind watched the student excitedly waiting with Dumbledore who enter the room

"Now! Let's see who the 3 Champions are!" Dumbledore put his hand in the Goblet

The Blue fire turn into a Crimson Fire spit out a paper make Dumbledore take it and open it showing a grimaced face in flash make Hadrian smirked

"The Durmstrang Champion is Marvolo Lanister Gaunt!" Dumbledore declared

The Durmstrang students clap their hands and cheer their hand while Marvolo walks to Dumbledore who stiffen when they shake hand, He stands at the side.

"Now, the second Champion!" Dumbledore took the spit of paper,"The Champion of Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!"

The Student from Beauxbatons Academy clap their hand and cheers for their Champion with Fleur walk elegantly to Dumbledore who shake his hand

"Now! The last Champion!" Dumbledore takes the paper, "The Champion of Hogwart is Cedric Diggory!"

The Hogwart Champion cheers with Cho who kisses Cedric with Hadrian who claps his hand. Dumbledore shakes his hand and Cedric also stands beside the other 2 Champion but before that, suddenly the Flame from the Goblet spitting out a paper make the student silent.

Dumbledore opens the paper and break the stifling silence, "Hadrian Potter-Black."

Hadrian eyes twitch, Draco gasped in shock look at him who has a Cold Eyes. Dumbledore shouting his name make Hadrian stand up from the seat without breaking contact from Dumbledore, He can see slight of Glee from the Old Meddling Man in front of him, An anger come through him. 

Karkaroff who stand beside Marvolo stiffen away from the Ex-Dark Lord when he sense a sudden Malicious Dark Magic from Marvolo, He took risk to look at the Teen beside him only regret instantly when he see a flash of a familiar Lord Voldemort Crimson Eyes and a Dark Magic lurking in those Icy Blue eyes that screaming of a painful death and torture.

'Fucking scary...' He though in shudder as he internally crying to have the most feared Ex-Dark Lord after Gellert Grindelwald in his house. Is it his Karma?

...

Hadrian walking beside Marvolo into the Headmaster Office along with other Champions and other Teacher. Dumbledore immediately walk to Hadrian try to grab his shoulder only got slip from Hadrian who glare at Dumbledore with sweet, sweet smile.

"Please to not touch me. I had a bad experience with touching, sir" Hadrian said leaned into Sirius who overprotectively hovering around him

"Har-Hadrian! Did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire?!"

"Of course not,sir. I'm not even 17 years old, sir. How could I can enter the circle. Even the Twin Weasley who enter the Circle got thrown out from the circle,sir."

"Guess one of the older student to do it for us. You're absolutely sure."

"Yes, of course, sir! Besides, in this room is there no one who ask for my consent?!" Hadrian ask glaring at the occupant staff who protest only got their muth shout  by Hadrian Avada Kedavra eyes, "I'm underage and with being said in the Law, the Under-age student can ask their Guardian or parent tif the student want to join or not, sir. Of course I didn't want to join, I didn't want to die yet, obviously."

"Law?" Prof. McGonagall questioned 

Hadrian suppress an urge to rolled his eyes, These people is In-competent want to answer only got surpras by the Baritone Familiar voice, "Indeed, There an Old Law that an Under-Age student who got chosen the Tri-Wizard tournament need to have consent from the Guardian or Parent."

"Lucius..." Dumbledore surprise before saw Minister Fudge, "Cornelius."

Remus who is silent it seem that he is calling the Board of the School Governor, Lucius and Minister Cornelius Fudge to the school, Hadrian look at Remus with new light while Sirius has an unreadable look in his face.

'it seem that Remus is smarter than what people though of him.' Hadrian comment inwardly in silent

 "I bring the Book of Law and of course with the Minister Fudge." Lucius said silkily with his Icy tone before glance at Minister Fudge who scrambled to open the Thick Large Leather Book, "Well?"

"There it is. The Law." Fudge showing the rule to the Occupant in the room who read it, "Yes, the Under-age need to have consent from the Guardian and with Mr. Potter-Black who didn't wish to join the Tri-Wizard tournament, His Guardian meaning Lord Black and Mr. Lupin can pull Mr. Potter-Black from the Tournament."

Hadrian glance at Dumbledore who has an suppress anger before he sigh loudly, clapping his hand like there nothing happen, "Well, it clearly said in there. I will not participate in Tournament, thank you very much." He smile to Prof. Snape who look at him with an hidden amusement, "Isn't it time for the curfew, Prof. Snape?"

"Yes, of course. Excuse me, Headmaster's, Madam's. It's time for Mr. Potter-Black back to his Dormitory." Prof. Snape bid them with dipped of his head

Hadrian followed the Potion Master before glance at Marvolo who give a twitch of Amusement, The moment he step outside from the Headmaster office, He growling in anger as his Magic pulsing around him in anger.

"Hold your anger and explained the situation to your friends so there no misunderstood." Prof. Snape said glance at the Boy who unclench his hand, calming his anger

"Yes, of course." He respond in Icy voice which Prof. Snape winched internally at Dumbledore foolish move.

XXXXX

Dumbledore who was in his Room was in Rage, He hold the Tri-Wizard Tournament so the Boy could enter and make his friends envy of him. Why?! Why it didn't happened like he want?! The Boy should be his sholdier, He supposed to got shunned by his friends and come to him in tears and worry not like this!

XXXXX

The next day after Hadrian explained everything to his friend, they obviously angry to Dumbledore, Slytherin's is quite smart not like Gryffindor who is rowdy and Hadrian didn't notice it, got blind by the Savior that save him from that Hell-Hole.

Rita Skeeter comes to the Hogwart to take an interview and photo of them while Hadrian is in the Great Hall along with his friend and Marvolo who sit beside him, It seem after that, the Durmstrange student got another Traumatic events from certain Ex-Dark Lord and Hadrian didn't want to know.

"Say, Do you know the first task?" Draco questioned

Hadrian shrug, "Perhaps.."

"That's not an answer..." Draco point it out make him chuckled

A few days after the publishing of the Daily Prophet, Hadrian sensed an agitating presence. It's like a Dragon makes him frown. He stiffens in his seat with Marvolo who worried by his sudden stiffen.

"What's wrong?" He asked in worried

"My Blood is agitated..." Hadrian said worriedly, "I worry that the Dragon is coming to the Hogwart today..."

"Do you want to meet them?" Marvolo whisper to him make him nodd

On the night, Hadrian and Marvolo go out to the forest where the Dragon is. He of course has his Pendragon family ring and hairpin, Hadrian has blood of Dragon, He can sense the Dragon Magic and indeed they saw an Agitated Dragons in there with Dragon Tamer who tried to calm them down and made him click his tongue.

Hadrian didn't hesitate to walk in there make the Dragon Tamer who saw him want to open his mouth only shit when Hadrian show his Pendragon Family Ring make them wide -eye in shock, Every dragon Tamer know the Blood of Dragon, Pendragon. He stand in front of the Dragons bleed his hand showing a Blood of Dragon in him make the Dragons stay quiet look at him along with other Dragon tamers.

^Iksan Pendragon! eman aōha ānogar isse ñuha vein! gaomagon daor worry! jeme bringed isse kesīr naejot join se tournament hen wizard! kostilus gīda ilagon!^ (I am Targaryeon! I have your Blood in my Vein! Do not Worry! You all bringed in here to join the Tournament of Wizard! Please calm down!) Hadrian say in Dragon language

The Dragon Tamer who heard the Long lost dragon Language can only gape that the Long Lost Pnedargon Blood is in front of them, Everyone knows about Pendagon Family. Wizard Family who can tame the Dragon and the Wizard Family who can control the Dragon, that one of the reason why the Pendragon Family got feared.

Hadrian cast a spell making the Cage much bigger that the Dragon could lay down in comfy, he pats one of the Dragons heads in affection

"They feel locked in a small cage. They need to spread their wings..." Hadrian said to them and with narrowed eyes, "Dragon is not a Beast, They are a clever creature than any Creature in the world..."

Hadrian turn his heel toward Marvolo who look at him in that look that always make him has flutter and butterfly in his stomach, Marvolo has his hand in his waist walk back to the Hogwart

"I can imagine that they are amazed at you, My dear..." Marvolo said in amusement

"Don't be ridiculous... Dragon is in my Blood..." Hadrian snickered under his breath

For the next day, Hadrian make a protection enchantment for Cedric and Fleur, Hadrian has become quite close with Fleur thanks to Marvolo who has an connection with French Royal Family and Fleur who is One of the Noble House so it's no surprised if Fleur and Hadrian is connected.

"You might die but this Enchantment gonna help your Injured or become a shield..." Hadrian informed her in french when notice the confused

"Mercy..." (Thank you) Fleur responded in gratefull

On the day of the Tournament, Hadrian didn't worry about Marvolo because of his parseltongue, He can talk with Dragon and don't forget he has Hadrian smell in him as his Mate. Hadrian sits next to Draco, He sees Cedric who managed to get a Golden Egg with an injury only slowly healing thanks to Hadrian Enchantment it is also the same with Fleur who also has an injury but is safe and alive.

"You worried?" Draco asked his Cousin

"No, All of my worries are gone when Cedric and Fleur are safe and alive..." Hadrian say to him

Hadriana saw Marvolo come out from the gate, He still wore his Crown and Durmstrang uniform. He walks calmly into the Dragon who growled at him but didn't attack him make the Student gasped then in shock at the student he hissed

#I want the Golden Egg... Do you mind if I take it?# Marvolo hissed in parseltongue

The Dragon stares at him while Marvolo also stares at him in passive until the Dragon huffed, making Marvolo lip twitch a bit and his snout earned a gasp from the student and a smile from Hadrian. He takes the Golden egg easily and brings it back to the Cave ignoring the stunned silence until one of the Durmstrang Student claps their hand followed by other students.

After the 1st Stage cleared without Life-Threatening Injury, The day came like usual until next month the 2nd Stage where they had to save someone from the Black Water.

XXXXXX

 Marvolo now is pissed and angry that his Mate got a hostage in the Black Water along with Mermaid in there. He threatened Karkaroff to spill it out in his Anger make him spill it out in fear and it lead him standing on the Board with other students, Cedric beside him in nervousness and Fleur beside Cedric. Marvolo is pissed off indeed when Dumbledore said that he needs one hour to save treasure that important

(No shit, if they had Hostage)

Karkaroff was kindly not near him since his Icy Blue eye is like a Blizzard, The Cannon was launched, Cedric and Fleur dived down except Marvollo who stand in there until he let out his Magic make the Student silence, the air is quivering with the cloud who covered the sun. Marvolo blue eyes are glowing in Golden and he spoke

Nîn o Chithaeglir lasto beth daer

(Waters of the Misty Mountains)

Marvolo's voice echoed through the whole Lake like it was a speaker, making the Student silent and listening to the Foreign Chanting Spell that came out from his mouth. His body is oozing with pure Magic. Everyone realized that it was a 'Royal Magic' that only Royalty can use.

Rimmo nín Bruinen

(hear the word of power, rush, waters of Loudwater)

Dan in falmalinnar

(against the foaming waves)

The Lake part away makes Marvolo jump to the Ground, He walks until the path was formed, He takes out his wand when Hadrian flew down because of the Gravity. Hadrian gasped in awake when there no water

"Bloody Hell..." Hadrian cursed clung into Marvolo who held him in Bridal Way

"Come on then..." Marvolo said in relief when his Mate has no Injury

Hadrian saw Fleur already on the surface but One of her Sister still in there made him frown, "Wait!"

Marvolo frowned saw his Beloved stare at Fleur Sister make him sigh, He walks further lets the water parted away and the Mermaid who sense his power shrunk away from the Royal Magic, The Wolf of Sigvard Family make the Magical Creature cowered away from the Alpha. He let Hadriana take Fleur Sister

"Come on.." Hadrian said after wake her up

Marvolo let go of his Magic when they were already near the Stair, 3 of them climbed the stairs with Fleur who grabbed her Sister's hand and Hadrian who sat on the floor. He saw Cedric and Cho who drenched but safe, Fleur and her sister who safely make him sigh in relief.

"Hadriana! Marvolo!" Cedric call them in relief after saw them

"You alright?" Cho asked Hadrian in worried

"I'm fine..." Hadriana cast a wandless drying spell to Cho and Cedric made them startled, "There..."

"You saved her even though she wasn't saved.." Fleur says to Marvolo and Hadriana in English, "My Little Sister..."

"It's a normal thing to do..." Hadrian glance at Marvolo who has his hand in his arm and said in French

Marvolo chanted a drying spell to make them startled, smirked and said in french."That is much better..."

Fleur chuckles and kisses them both on the cheek as gratitude, She walks back to her Schoolmate. Hadrian stand up look at Marvolo who sigh kiss his head make him chuckled by the exasperate in his expression.

XXXXX

 After the 2nd Stage, the students go back to class like usual. Hadrian also went back to the Class with Draco and other students until they got summoned into the Hall where Prof. Snape, Sirius and Remus in there, Prof. Snape look like someone who want to away from this place while Remus and Sirius has an Michievous glint.  

"As the Ball is coming soon, there an Important to do in the Ball and that is dancing." Prof. Snape in grimace, "Every student need to know how to Waltz. Prof. Black here will teach you all how to dance."

Sirius clap his hand, grinning to the students, "Well, then what are you guys waiting for. Come on."

Slytherin Students easily can dance because it's one of the important lessons that need to be learned as Pure-Blood Heir the same as Hadrian who also learns the dance since his Black Ancestry needs him to learn therefore he learned from Sirius and Remus about dance.

"Did you have someone?" Hadrian ask his cousin

Draco hummed, "I don't think so..."

Hadrian glanced at Draco and hummed, "Was it supposed to be Male and Female?"

Draco glanced at Hadriana who worried before smirking, "Don't worry, Everyone, knows that you two are going out and even more Betrothed to each other..."

Hadrian hummed and looked at his Cousin, He grew beautifully. He was 14 years old the same as Hadrian, His Silky shoulder blade blonde hair was grown that fit him to make him look ethereal and beautiful like an Elf that he see in Muggle novel.

He heard from Lucius and Narcissa that many of the females and Male who want to court Draco but they refused to say that they want their Son to pick his own Love Person. It was so different from the previous life when he saw Lucius and Narcissa.

Hadrian also notices that the Twin staring at Draco, They are closed, closed like friends but also the Twin wants to become close to Draco more than a friend. The Twin also grows handsomely and he also notices that his Little Dragon stole a glance at Twin when they didn't see him, making him amused to no end.

Lucius and Narcissa didn't care about their Son Love Life only hoping that his partner can make Draco happy, that is the most important thing to do.

Hadrian also becomes quite friends with Fleur after he and Marvolo save her sister especially since they can speak French fluently therefore they talk to each other. He sighs watching the Student dancing on the Floor until Daphne and Pansy come to him.

"So, did the Crown Prince ask you yet?" Daphne questioned with sly smirk

"It's heartbreaking to them that the Crown Prince and Boy-Who-Live are taken..." Pansy say in a faked sad tone

Hadrian chuckled, "Unfortunately Ladies, he hasn't asked me yet. I can imagine that the female students are asking Marvolo hand..." He tilted his head, "Are they even asking knowing He and I are betrothed to each other?"

The 2 Girls rolled their eyes, Pansy leaned at him and said, "Of course they are! Only those who shameless and didn't have pride asked him out.."

Unfortunately, those were Shameless and didn't have pride female and male students is a lot.  Hadrian and Marvolo got asked even though they are declaring that they are lovers.

Hadrian exhaled and finished rejecting another student, He went into the Astronomy Tower, He cast a Warming spell since the Snow is falling make him feel a bit chilly. He sat on the ground and looked outside the Tower.

It was a beautiful sight, every ground covered in snowy white, A Grey cloud covered the sky. The frozen lake looks like glittering under the sun. A sudden movement from his side makes him look at side saw his Beloved in there sitting next to him

"How do you know I'm here?" Hadriana inquired to him

"Of course I know, You love Nature..." Marvolo answer to him, "Besides, it's snowy outside. Astronomy Tower is the only place that can calm you down..."

Hadrian giggled and leaned to him, "As expected of you..."

Marvolo looked down at the Boy that snuggle into his chest, "What wrong?"

He exhales, stares at the scenery," nothing... Just, A lot of students asked my hand for Ball.."

"No doubt about it, I too also got asked.." He snickered under his breath

Hadrian hummed and remembered something that made him look up, "Aren't you having a Gala for Royal Family in the evening?"

"Yes, December 25. I think I'm going to be absent from School.." Marvolo responded, humming, "Do you want to come with me?"

Hadrian hummed, "I take that offer..."

The day goes past and it only needs 1 week before the Yule Ball, Draco didn't get asked by the female and besides he wasn't interested in the female. He sighs and sees his cousin and Marvolo talking to each other in private conversation, He didn't want to become Third-Wheel.

The class keeps going with Draco and Hadrian who still become the best students there, They befriend other students especially from Beauxbaton Academy. The Girls from Beauxbaton Academy welcomed them with open arms.

"Draco!" The Twin call him making him halted saw the Twin come to him

Hadrian and Draco was on the way to the Potion Class, They halted when the Twin call him makes Hadrian look at 3 of them in silence with amusement and Giddy.

"I wait for you in Potion Class..." Hadrian said giving a wink to the Twin

Draco looked at his cousin back then at the Twin, "What is it?"

"Did you-" Fred begin

"Already have partnered for Yule Ball?" George asked

"No, Why?" Draco asked

The Twin leaned at him, took a sharp breath and said in unison before have the same sly smirk, "Why, to ask you to the Ball!"

Draco feel heated in his cheek, He suddenly remembers all the present in Valentine, Birthday and Christmas make him gaped look at the Twin

"This present comes from you two?!" Draco asked in spluttered

"Of course yes!" Fred admitted

"The answer?!" George asked

He admitted that the Twin becomes much more handsome, Draco worried that his parent didn't approve him of being a Gay but all that worried is gone when his Mother speaks to him privately.

His mother knows about the Weasley Family Circumstance and Lucius, Sirius is doing work to make them got adopted into the Black Family with the Twin who got chained in that Disgrace Family. Lucius know that the Twin is a Slytherin, not a Gryffindor. Especially with their Prank who is sneaky that is obviously showing a Slytherin trait. Sirius who heard it cackled like a Madman.

"Just follow your heart... Mother and Father are not gonna be judged besides looking at Hadriana and Marvolo, They are happy and about the Heir don't worry there is a potion that can make a male pregnant that's why you don't need to worry..." Narcissa said to him gently

"Draco!" The Twin called him makes him snap back from his memory

"I didn't really like the Ball so I think I'm gonna stay behind with Hadrian and Marvolo..." Draco said clearing his throat

The Twin know that he worried the Public though because he is the Heir of Malfoy Family, They know the risk of asking his hand but it is what they want therefore they gonna hide their relation until Draco prepared

"That is fine with us.." They said again in unison

"Well then, Uh... I see you later..." Draco nodd turn his heel

He saw the Potion Class still hasn't begun yet, He goes to Hadrian and Neville who talk to each other. They saw him and smirked slyly

"Shut up!" Draco said heatly with blushed on his face

"Of course, of course..." Hadrian said slyly in amused

The week has gone fast, Hadrian was in Slytherin Boys room. Honestly, the clothes recruitment is free therefore they didn't need to wear a Robe dress. Hadrian look at Draco who wears a silver/green dress robe with his Blonde Hair who got braided behind his back, He can got mistaken as Girl for Merlin Sake.

"What?" Draco asked saw his cousin look at him

"Nothing..." Hadrian shake his head

He changes his clothes and wears a black leather dress robe with Brown fur in it with black pants and a black knee boot, He has a Red crimson cape chained in his shoulder with a Dragon Head that chained the Cape with a silver chain in his chest to his waist.

He let his hair go loosely behind him with a bit of curl, He braided his hair behind his back, he also didn't forget to put the Chain Crown behind his head with a Dragon choker in his neck.

"Wow..." Draco commented saw Hadrian

"What is it?" He asked

Draco looks at Hadriana's new clothes, "These clothes are more fitted for you, It's like you are more Regal..."

Hadrian rolled his eyes, "Shut up..."

They get out from the Slytherin Dorm, They walk toward the Great Hall saw the students in there, Hadrian grab Draco arm who startled.

"What?!" He asked in exasperated

"Oh, dear Merlin... There are so many people there. Oh my God!" Hadrian said in nervous

"Why are you so nervous? You already experienced many times in Gala.." Draco said to him rolling his eyes

"Yes, but I didn't dance!" Hadrian hissed to him

Draco rolled his eyes saw Durmstrang Student who come to the Great Hall, He easily identifies Marvolo with those Crown in his head and his Presence of Royalty make the Student stare at him

"Your Betrothed is waiting for you!" Draco said point at Marvolo

Hadrian looks at his Soulmate who wear a Crimson Tunic clothes with a Crimson Cape at the side of his shoulder and don't forget the Fur at the cloak, He wears brown pants and black boot.

He has his side of his brown hair swipe into his head with a fringe covering his forehead with his Icy White Silver Crown in his head. It's No surprise is the Student staring at him because he is freaking Handsome.

(Fuck, why all of the Dark Lord is handsome?!)

Hadrian took a deep breath when Marvolo glance at him wide eye slightly, He smirked walk to him.

"Come to him!" Draco hissed

Hadrian walked toward his Soulmate and ignored the look from the Student, He can hear the whispering from the students. He walks with the same presence as Marvolo make the student stunned at his Beauty, He looks so ethereal with those White snowy skin and Black hair that looks like a night sky with a Hair Crown Chain begins his head make his Black Raven Hair look like the night sky with a star in there.

Daphne and Pansy make him look so soft and beautiful, Hadrian no doubt knows that Fleur also helps those 2 little devils to make him up.

"You look so beautiful..." Marvolo said to him look at his clothes," it's the first time I see these clothes..."

"Yes, Sirius gave it to me.." Hadrian said to him

Marvolo took out his hand make him smile take his hand, The Champion enter the Great Hall to the Ball Ground with some of the students gasped in stunned saw Marvolo and Hadrian enter the room with confident step and with a strong presence of their Magic who entwined together.

'How beautiful...'

'As expected from the Crown Prince..'

'How perfect of them...'

They whispered to each other to make Hadrian and Marvolo smirked internally but on the outside, they looked like proper Royalty especially Marvolo who is Crown Prince. Hadrian can see Remus and Sirius who has a proud, Happiness in those eyes make him smile and Draco with the Twin who looks at him with Smile.

Marvolo holds his wait and his arm with the other Champion also do the same, A Waltz song echoed through the Ball. They begin to dance elegantly make the people mesmerized by their dance until one by one the student and teacher come to the Ball Ground

Not long, Hadrian and Marvolo get out from the Ball Ground exhaled when the Students become a riot.

"Where Draco?" Hadrian asked

Marvolo point at the Garden where they saw Draco and the twin in there make him smile, Hadrian exhaled walk outside the Great Hall to the Garden

"Ah, Such Fun night..." Hadrian comment

"Tomorrow, We have another Yule Ball..." Marvolo point it out to him

Hadrian chuckled and looked back at him, "It's the first time you go in public as a King of German and Sweden wizarding world..."

"And you are the first to come out to the Public as a Consort of a King of German and Sweden Wizarding World.." Marvolo said to him with his hand in his waist

Hadrian leaned at his chest, "Who's coming to the Ball?"

"Muggle Royal Family, Muggle Ministry, Wizard Royal Family, Media from Wizarding World...." Marvolo said to him

Hadrian hummed in understanding, The Night goes past quickly with them who need to go back to their own Schoolmate. Hadrian walk back to the Slytherin Dungeon saw Draco in the Common Room make him walk to him

"How's your night?" Hadrian questioned

"I hate to admit but I enjoyed it..." Draco said to him with a flush on his cheek

"Thank God for that.." He said sincerely, "Tomorrow evening, I and Marvolo got invited to the Royal Family Ball so I think we're gonna go in the Evening..."

"Royal Ball?!" Draco asked in wide-eye, Everone in the Wizard World know about the Royal Ball, it's only once a chance that only Royalty from all around the world gathered around,e ven the Muggle Royalty gonna gather around with their Wizard World royalty, the leader of the Country, the Minister, all of them is coming.

"Yeah..." Hadrian nodd change his clothes hummed, "It's the first time that Marvolo goes public as King of German and Sweden Wizarding World and I as his Betrothed of him.."

"What did you gonna wear?" Draco asked in curious

Everyone knows that Draco has a trait of his mother of Fashion, Hadrian only can smile, "I don't know... I want to show my Presence that I am fit and perfect enough to become King Marvolo Mate..." 

Draco hummed with Hadrian who yawned and decided to sleep and can not wait for tomorrow.

.

.

.

Hey, Guys. New Update. This Chapter is quite long. Well, All of my chapter is long, Hahaha. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please comment, Like, Vote and Follow my Account for the new story and chapter.

Thank you for reading and hope you all have a healthy day!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.2K 185 14
Being called the heir of Slytherin wasn't easy for Harry. Many students harassed him while the teacher stood by doing nothing to help. After months o...
20.2K 911 77
As orphans, you and Tom Riddle have more in common than having no parental figures in your lives. One day, it turns out that you, too, can use magic...
59.1K 3.3K 22
He had achieved almost everything he had wanted. He had power and he was immortal. And yet, there were a few things he hadn't achieved. He had not...
57.7K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...