Arshi-LOVE JUST HAPPENS

By Dreamsofbluelotus

The story is based on ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DHOON. It begins after Diwali night,which forces Khushi to see th... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 25

11.1K 514 30
By Dreamsofbluelotus

Mami knocked her Arnav bitwas room.

"Mami. Come inside. why are you standing there ?"Arnav said

"Bitwa I forgot to tell you something. That's why I came here. NK bitwa will be reaching here in less than an hour."

"Mami you really can't do that to me. You should have warned me before itself. I would have gone to office. "Arnav said

"Don't worry bitwa. HHBB. He said he had learnt hindi better."

"I don't trust that mami. Let me make it fast. I don't want to be here when he reaches" Arnav quickly took his laptop bag and the files he was reading and started leaving .But he was unfortunately not lucky. By the time he reached downstairs NK was getting blessings from nani.

"Nannav"NK shouted and quickly took him in a tight brotherly hug.

"NK"Arnav struggled in Nk's hands

"Leave him bitwa and come and give hug to your beautiful massi" Manorama tried to save Arnav. NK excitedly left him and hugged his masi.Taking that as an opportunity Arnav quickly escaped to his office.

It's Akash's engagement day.

Khushi and Buaji reached Shanthivan before others as instructed by Anjali. Manorama introduced NK to them. From the moment Khushi entered Shantivan ,Anjali has been giving her one or other job. Khushi didn't say anything because she didn't want to cause any problem in her jiji's big day. So she kept doing things which she was instructed. Buaji was irked seeing Anjali's behavior.It was she who forced Khushi to come and help Anjali but here all she can see is how her niece is running around doing work while the one who asked help sitting and enjoying. Arnav and Shyam had tried to stop Anjali but she just brushed them saying there is lot to do before eveveing. From the time Khushi came Nk was stuck to her .He with his broken Hindi and jumbled up words made Khushi laugh. Arnav was on fire seeing all this. First his sister behave as if every other person is obliged to do what she demand and then NK flirting with his Khushi. He couldn't tolerate the looks Nk was giving her.

"Khushi stay way from Nk"Arnav said Khushi the moment he could get her alone

"Why should I? Who are you to say me what I do and What not"? Khushi cross questioned

"Don't try my patience Khushi. Do you even know he is flirting with you? Arnav asked with his fist

"How does it matter to you? Even if he is fliting with me that's not your business" Khushi said

"You and everything related to you is my business. You may be angry with me but that doesn't mean I would let others flirt with my girl." Every word he said carried a weight of so many emotions Jealousy, Anger ,possessiveness love. But could she just give up her reluctance and let those feelings make an impact in her mind. The answer is no .It's not his love she doubts but his commitment. She knew all those feelings flew out of window the moment his ego and anger knocks the door. She is not strong enough to handle a heart break. She has enough peoples in hr life for whom she was just an option never a priority .If she ever want a life with Arnav ,it should be not just based on love or those physical attraction. Arnav has to understand and respect her. No relation without understanding and respect lasts long. She just won't turn in to puddle with just few word of him.

"Who gave you right on my life Mr.Raizada. I am capable of making my decisions. And if you have problem with your cousin spending time with me you go and asking him not to do that. Don't ever try to boss around me anymore. I am not your employee.

Their conversation was disturbed when Anjali again called her.

"Khushiji could you please arrange the things in the stage. I will just come now"

Before Khushi could reply Arnav said

"I told you before Di, she is not your servant. From the moment she came here you had given her 'n' number of works and all I see you is talking with nani or mami or joking with Nk while She do the work which you took the responsibility of. "Arnav bashed at his sister. He could not tolerate her treating Khushi like her slave .Khushi was shocked with Arnav's reaction. He is angry with his sister for the way she is behaving with her. Isn't he the same man who said once that there is no need for Anjali to apologize to Khushi as she is her servant.

"But chotte..."Anjali tried to say something .But buaji came their and asked Khushi to come with her. Buaji has noticed Anjali's behavior all along and regretted asking Khushi to help Raizadas with preparations as they were not contributing much in the function financially .But all she could see was Khushi running around while Anjali sitting and enjoying.

"What the hell is wrong with you Di. She is Payal's sister. Akash's sister in law. She helping you with things on her own and you bossing around her is to different thing. Change your ways Di." Arnav said and left to the confinement of his room.

Every word Arnav said was heared by both Manorama and Shyam. They didn't bother to interferer as they know its high time Anjali brought back to the world form her wonderland

The Pooja was held before Engagement and everything went smooth. Anjali even though felt bad when Arnav scolded her was back to her usual mode thinking that to be her brothers usual anger tantrum. After the engagement everyone were having food. Khushi was left as she was sitting with her father while Garima was busy with their relatives. Payal and Akash still had guest to meet and Buaji was attending the people Guptas invited from Laksmi nagar.

Arnav saw Khushi sitting in a corner near Shashi. He had seen her running around the home all day meeting different requirements. He had tried to help her but couldn't stay back and help her due to official work and previously scheduled meetings. First because of Anjali then after that she was attending their guest, arranging things from Gupta side. He could see how tired that girl is. He had seen how much she work hard to run her business along with other responsibilities. He had seen the respect in her workers eyes for Khushi. How she fought against every odd.

Arnav took a plate and filled it with food. He Knows what Khushi likes. He piled the plate with them and brought to Khushi. After sitting near Khushi and Shashi he thrust the plate in Khushi's hand

"Eat"

"I will have it later." A shocked Khushi answered

"No. You were running around all through the day. Eat something to at least get energy to stand."

"Arnavji I will have it later. Babuji may need something .I will wait till amma finish and then have dinner"

"I am here .If uncle needs anything I will do that. You have your food." Khushi gulped the lump she felt in her throat seeing the concern in his eyes. Khushi felt touched. The fact that it was only him who realized how tired she is made her emotional. Previous days were hectic for her. She hardly slept and ate. Catering more demands ,then delivery works of cloth .After all these, the preparations for engagement. Payal being the bride ,she can't ask her Jiji to do all this and nobody was there for her to delegate the work to. She knows that this didn't end here. Coming days till Payal's marriage will drain her. She was prepared for that. But the fact that it was only Arnav who has seen through her façade of cheerfulness made her emotional and somewhere happy that she at least she fell in love with a man who cared her wellbeing.

"Khushi nodded as she struggled to form words. After taking pate from him she slowly looked at him.

"Did you had your dinner?"

"Arnav smiled .This girl never seize to amaze him. Even after hurting her immensely she still cared.

"I had khushi with some of my associates .You know my diabetics. I have to put something in my stomach to have medicine. Arnav sat there simply waiting there till she finishes her dinner.

Function ended well. Next day Raizadas where sitting in their living room discussing the things to be done after engagement .After sometime

"NK bitwa, today your mother called and said they are settling in India in immediate future. She wants me to select a bride for you as she don't want girls roaming in bikini as your wife. Manorama said

"Masi currently I don't have any girlfriend. So you can search a bride for me." NK gave permission

"What type of girl do you want NK bitwa as your partner"

"All I need a simple ,beautiful girl who can handle me" NK demand were pretty simple

"Nk that's the real problem. Who in the right sense of mind can handle you. Anybody will get mad with you .All you need is to open your mouth" Arnav commented

"Nannav I am funny guy who can make girl laugh not like you who is all Kassa"

"Kassa?"Arnav raised his eyebrows

"I think Nk bhai meant Gussa"Akash helped

"ha wahi wahi" NK happy with the little help

"NK Bhai yesterday I noticed you roaming behind Khushiji. You know she has every quality you said and I am sure she can handle you well too. So what do you think?" Anjali asked with a smile. She has noticed NK"s interest in Khushi. If only she knew the effect of her words in her chotte. Arnav fisted his hand to control himself from bashing at his sister's nonsense. How could she propose his Khushi for NK?"

Arnav quickly stood up from his seat and left the place. He feared if he stayed their more he may do something or say something which he may regret later. Shyam and Manorama noticed the change in Arnav's expression and his actions after words .Now it was very clear to them that their Arnav is head over heels for the petite girl named Khushi. The changes in him ,his smile is all because his love for this particular girl.

"We will see di" NK said not hiding his interest.

Manorama made some silly excuse and left the place. She wanted to talk to her bitwa. She had failed in being a mother to him in the past, but she won't let that happen anymore. Her Arnav bitwa always respected her and agreed to every ridicules demand of her .Now it was her turn.she will do everything she could for his happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3K 10
On the night of the Raizada's Diwali party, Arnav and Khushi share a passionate moment near the poolside. This story explores the aftermath of that m...
945K 35.3K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
703K 26.3K 43
As an avid fan of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus, there were many moments where I felt the story could have been better. This is my attempt...
57.7K 2.5K 19
What if things have been differents on diwali night ? What if arnav had confess is love to Khushi ?