wmmap ( the prince )

By MeowMeow920255

A person with a maybe miserable history died and got reincarnated into his faviorate manhwa with the worst co... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
skip if you want to
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
chapter 11
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
author note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
hate
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
author note
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
help
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
note
SPECIALS
Athanese
Claude and baby Athanese
truth
Chapter Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter 30
Chapter thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Notice
Published
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
.
Felix Panda
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Trailer
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty eight
Author Note
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty ( April Fools )
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty one
Chapter Fifty Two
Felix
Chapter Fifity Three
Chapter Fifty Four

chapter ten

22.6K 1K 176
By MeowMeow920255

Third person pov

" Your majesty ! The princess has awoken !! "

A maid informed and as soon as possible felix went near Athanasia in worry

" Princess can you see me ? Do you know who I am ? "

Felix asked. Athanese watched from the distance as he watched Athanasia scream in pain. Athanese felt helpless , he couldn't do anything to help her and he hated it.

' what should I do ? What the hell should I do ? '

Athanese thought as his head started to ache.

' it's paining , it feels like my insides are on fire '

Athanasia thought as she grabbed her torso and screamed in pain.

" What should we do , your majesty ? "

Felix asked as he turned around to see claude

" What do you think you are doing ? I told you to heal her "

Claude said as he glared at the magician who was bowing down.

" I beg your pardon majesty but the princess condition has not worsened , it is only because she is conscious now that she is feeling pain.

There is nothing we can do as her magic is leaping to and fro inside her body like this... "

The mage said in a panic and worry. Claude then threw him into the dungeon and casted a sleeping magic on Athanasia. Felix looked at Athanese who had a look of horror in his eyes .

" Your highness , you should rest "

Felix said as he gently took hold of prince and dragged him to his chamber in Emperor's palace. Athanese tugged on felix's robe and raised his hands. Felix smiled sadly and carried him.

" Felix ? "

Athanese asked

" What is it your highness "

Felix replied

" What can I do to help Athy ? I don't want to see her in pain "

Athanese asked. Felix looked at Athanese sadly and replied

" I am sure she won't like seeing so down and I am sure she will be fine soon "

Felix said as he layed Athanese on his bed and watched him drift into sleep. Felix smiled and went back .

Athanese pov

After felix left , I opened my eyes and felt tears leave my eyes.

I should practiced my magic more ... Even though lucas will come to help her it will take a lot of time for him to come and help her. I don't want to see her in pain. What can I do to help her ?

Oh , I have a idea but I doubt it will work . I should try at least !!

I focused my magic out of myself and formed a divine beast by myself.

Argh ! That hurts

Having a magical beast is natural process but when you try to fasten the process no doubt that it will have some negative changes.i looked at my divine beast and it looks like a white cat but I don't have time for it.

My mana reserves are now half and I am sure I will be able to observe the magic that is causing Athanasia such pain . Her magic is acting this away because she has too much Mana and she doesn't use it so the Mana stores itself in her reserves. Her mana is over flowing

I walked towards where Athanasia was being treated and that was at Father's room. I hastily walked towards the room and noticed that father was not there. I looked at her and she was scrunching her face in discomfort. I place my hand in her chest and start to absorb her over flowing Mana.

A little by little .

* Cough *

Ah ! Hell no ! I am having hard time breathing . Accidentally I absorbed a little too much. I looked at her and it seems it has eased her pain. I called my mana beast and passed some Mana to her as I tried to stop my reserved from overflowing.

Shit! I should have practiced my magic more !!

* Cough *

I coughed again but this time i coughed out blood. Oh no ! I should absorb a little more just in case.

I think this is enough now-

Third person pov

Claude and Felix were marching towards the room when claude felt another presence in the room. When they opened the door , they saw Athanese lying on the floor in the small pool of blood. Felix quickly ran to get the mages and physician .

Claude looked at Athanese in horror as he slowly approached Athanese and nervously touched his chest. Luckily , his heart was still beating. Claude sighed in relief and picked him up then placed him beside Athanasia who now seems to breathing peacefully in comfort.

Rose left the palace , left the knights and left training to protect the prince. She left before the day the prince fell ill . She moved in the countryside where no news about imperial palace will reach her. Or rather she was forced to by a certain someone.

Time skip

Athanasia was dreaming about Diana and claude when she woke up suddenly .

" You're finally awake you must think you are a sleeping princess or something huh ? "

Lucas said with a smug smile on his face. Athanasia touched her chest in surprise as she felt no pain in her chest. She looked at lucas suspiciously.

" You owe me and that brat your life "

Lucas said with a smirk on his face

" Huh ? Who ? "

Athanasia said and when she turned around , she saw Athanese laying beside her breathing heavily as his cheeks were flushed

" Athanese ! "

Athanasia said in worry

" Don't worry he will be fine and he will also owe me one "

Lucas said . Athanasia sighed in relief but when she saw him breathing so heavily she couldn't help but worry.

" So did you heal me , mister ? "

Athanasia asked to lucas

" Yes and no "

Lucas said

" Huh ? What do you mean ? "

Athanasia asked confusedly

" That brat over there risked his life to save you and he absorbed your Mana which was a very dangerous choice to do so . Had I not arrived in time he would have been dead ? He did a sloppy job so I just came and completed the job "

Lucas replied back to Athanasia who was now having teary eyes as she looked at Athanese affectionately .

" Your heart would have exploded and killed you if it wasn't for me "

Lucas said as he crossed his hands in his chest .

" What about Athanese ? "

Athanasia asked worriedly

" Oh ! That brat hurried his process and forced out his mana beast . He suffered some internal damage and had Mana overflow off him but I took care of it. This brat seems to have a weak body so he is suffering it's side effects "

Lucas said and Athanasia looked at Athanese worriedly. She held his hand in concern. Suddenly the door opened , Claude and Felix walked in. When felix saw that Athanasia has woke up , he smiled happily as he looked at her.

Athanasia looked at Claude and climbed down the bed in hurry. She tried to run towards him but her legs gave up and as she was about to fall claude quickly caught her and picked her up.

Claude held her close dearly as he glanced at Athanese . After a small talk with lucas who had now turned into a small size , lily walked inside the room and she looked at Athanasia in relief.

" For the last weeks I thought I wouldn't be able to see you "

Lily said as she cried

" Weeks ? "

Athanasia asked in confusion

" You've been asleep for exactly seventeen days "

Lily said as she rubs her eyes. Athanasia then looked at Athanese in worry and asked

" Then what about Athanese "

Lily looked down sadly and replied

" I don't know , princess "

Lily replied

Time skip

Athanese woke up and when he did he looked around and saw no one. He touched his chest and felt the pain had now gone away and sighed in relief.

Suddenly the door opened and lucas came in walking. Athanese just looked at him with a neutral expression on his face.

" Oh ? You have woke up ? "

Lucas asked as he hoped and sat on the chair beside the bed. Athanese noticed his small form so he called over his magic beast. A cat came and sat on his lap.

Athanese picked the cat and gave it to lucas. Lucas looked at cat confusedly and looked at Athanese. Athanese knew that he wanted to eat Athy's beast so he thought that he would still want to eat it and it will also benefit him and help recover his mana reserves

" Eat "

Athanese simply stated and lucas looked at him in confusion. After some seconds , lucas looked at the cat in his hands and at Athanese.

" Can I ? "

Lucas asked as he pointed towards the cat. In response , Athanese nodded his head. Lucas burst out laughing in amusement.

" HAHAHAAHA ! YOU ARE SO FUNNY !! HAHA "

Athanese looked at him confusedly and tilted his head

" I thought you liked eating magic beasts "

Athanese said and looked around in search of rose. But to his disappointment he didn't see her. The door opened again and Athanasia walked in with lily.

Athanasia's eyes widened and lily cried in joy when they Athanese alive and well. Athanasia ran towards Athanese and hugged him

" You idiot "

Athanasia said and cried on her brother's shoulder.

' I am glad to be of use '

Athanese thought as he hugged his sister back. Suddenly the door opened again , Claude and Felix walked in. Athanese looked at them smiled . Athanasia looked back and saw Claude and Felix.

Athanese raised his hands hoping to get a hug and when claude saw that , he hurried over to his side and hugged him. He held him tighter as he spoke something in his ears

" don't do that again "

He told in a small voice that only Athanese could hear it.

" I am sorry "

Athanese replied back as he pecked his father's cheeks. Everyone looked at Claude in envy as he got a kiss from the prince when they didn't.
.
.
.
.
.
' Rose , where are you ? '

Athanese thought unaware of the envious stares

Meanwhile , in a farm

' I am sorry , I hope you are doing fine Athanese '

Rose thought as she looked started working with her siblings.

" Rose ! "

She looked back to see her sister jumping to and fro

" Yes ? "

Rose asked

" Can you tell me more about the prince "

She asked

Rose smiled and replied

" Sure "

Suddenly a voice interrupted them

" Rose , bring your sister with you it's time to eat "

The sound of her mom resounded.

" Yes ! I am coming "

Rose said as she carried her sister and ran towards her ' home '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
3.9K 146 8
When elija found out he got reincarnated as a slave from the novel who made me a princess he just finished reading, he cursed the gods, but there was...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
12.5K 340 23
β•β•β•β•βœΏβ•β•β•‘Β°Λ–βœ§βœΏβœ§Λ–Β°β•žβ•β•βœΏβ•β•β•β• π•³π–Š'π–˜ π–π–Šπ–— π–‘π–”π–›π–Š. π•Ύπ–π–Š'π–˜ π–π–Žπ–˜ π–”π–‡π–˜π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“. π•Έπ–†π–ž π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–—...