(English ver) You Are (Not) M...

By xzmayfzx

Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel s... More

Prologue & Cast Trailers
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 5
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 7
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 11
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 15
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 17
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 18
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 23
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 25
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 27
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 29
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 31
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 36
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 39
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 41
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 42
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 48
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 53
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 56
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 58
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59
You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28

15 1 0
By xzmayfzx

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. ASTRO – Love Wheel

2. TXT – Magic Island

3. GOT7 – Magnetic

4. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

5. GOT7 – Miracle

6. BTS – Miss Right

7. Mc Kay – Month of June

8. VERIVERY – My Beauty

9. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

10. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

KWON HAJIN: SF9 ROWOON

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

I'm running really fast towards the Million Stars. I don't care if I have a shoot in an hour, as soon as I read the post about Million Stars, I got out of my van and started running. There's only one thing in my head: Choeun noona. And what I fear about is true, there are a lot of people crowding in front of Million Stars. I know they're there to protest. I will disperse them and save Choeun noona.

"What are you thinking about?"

Someone was holding my arm, and when I turned my head, it seemed that it was my manager, Hajin hyong.

"I have to disperse them and save Choeun noona. I can't let them do that to my girlfriend and the cafe. I know there must be a mistake that can be explained, hyong. "

"So you're going to stand in front of them crazily explain everything to them?"

"If they don't want to listen to me, I will forcefully disband them."

"And with whose identity would you do that? Heo Chungdae, the artist from Morning Star Entertainment? Remember, now you can no longer act as you wish!"

"But hyong, my girlfriend..."

"You can't act selfish anymore, Chungdae."

"Let go of me, hyong."

"I still care about you, that's why I hold you back. And I will not let you go."

I try to break free from his grip, but he was holding onto my arms now. I became even more angry and I rebel even more strongly.

"Hyong, please!"

"We'll think of another way, Chungdae, it can't be like this!"

"What method do we have?"

"Then what if this is all Million Stars' fault? Just say they didn't do it on purpose, but still, what if they were at fault? After you risked your identity like this?"

I'm not struggling anymore. Slowly the consciousness enter my brain. Hajin hyong's words have a point. Is it better for me not to act rashly now?

"Come on, I promise I'll help you find a way out. Let's shoot first, okay? You're a new artist, you have to build a good image."

I actually still can't give up on this. I'm still looking at Million Stars. When I was about to turn around, I saw the door open and slowly one by one a figure came out from there: Bojin hyong, followed by Donghyun whose arms rested on Choeun noona's shoulders. Donghyun... I smile sadly. He's always there, when I couldn't protect Choeun noona. Chungdae, you coward. I remember instances when I fought for my love and Choeun noona. I thought this feeling wouldn't come back to me again, but it came back, and feel very familiar. I am stupid. I'm a coward.

"Let's go."

I follow where Hajin hyong take me, even though my thoughts were left here. Choeun noona...

***

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Please listen to us," said Bojin, raising one of his hands, "we will follow the investigation process. If we are guilty, we will follow applicable legal procedures."

"I'm disappointed with Million Stars!"

"Yes! I feel sorry I ever promoted this place!"

"You guys just close down!"

I can't bear to look at the crowd in front of me. I am very scared. I feel like a criminal. Why do they judge my cafe like that? No, there must be a mistake. And just like Donghyun said earlier, we will investigate carefully, and he will even help investigate as well.

"Forgive me. Please give us ti..."

But I haven't finished my words, I feel a splash of water all over my body: someone pelted me with balls filled with water. And not just once... again... again and again... why? Do I deserve to be hit like this? Should I stop fighting? I heard a frenzy around me but I just lower my head and close my eyes. I want to give up.

"Noona, let's get out of here!"

The throwing stopped and when I open my eyes, Donghyun cover me with his jacket. With his other hand, he takes mine and lead me to run. Yes, I want to run, and I don't care where he will take me. Take me as far as possible, Donghyun...

***

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

Time has been running very slowly these days. And this is me: still not excited. I try to refuse to meet with Dongsun as much as I could, but yeah I have to see him every now and then, so that he doesn't get suspicious. Actually I really want to ask him why he lied to me that day and turned out to be together and holding hands with Haneul-ssi. But every time those words would come out of my mouth, I couldn't. I'm afraid that my tears will spill when I show my weakness, about what's been bothering me lately. And if my suspicions are correct, it's such a loss that I have to cry in front of Dongsun. Because I really believe in him... but he betrayed my feelings. I walk alone from campus back to my house. It is a bit far by walking, after all it started snowing two days ago. It's cold, but I don't really care. My mind is very chaotic.

"Come on, noona."

I freeze in front of the apartment building towering over me. Dongsun walk a few steps in front of me and was already standing in front of the apartment building entrance. I look at him and shake my head.

"Why?"

"I am scared."

Apparently my answer makes him laugh.

"My parents won't bite you."

"But don't you think it's too early to meet your parents? You know, we just..."

"This is just our third day? So what? Nothing is too early or too late. Noona, I've been waiting for you much longer than three days."

I still don't move from where I stand. I'm not afraid his parents will bite me, but I'm shy. I'm still not sure what their response to me will be. I heard from Choeun, Min family are open minded about the possibility of her dating Donghyun. But that's AT THAT TIME, which has passed almost a year ago. It's about me, not Choeun anyway. Their family already knows Choeun, but what about me? What if they reject me? And it is true that I met them once at Choeun's apartment at that time, but the feeling was different from the meeting we were about to have. I will be introduced as their child's boyfriend! If I was allowed to go crazy, I would be crazy now.

Dongsun walk over to me, "noona, trust me, my parents will like you. Besides, I won't bring any other girl to the house besides noona. Noona said our relationship was just three days, but those three days made me sure I just wanted to live my future with you."

Apparently Dongsun's words bewitched me and I just complied when he takes my hand into the apartment building. Honestly, I still haven't fully realized it since he confessed his feelings to me. I thought I had a one-sided love all along, so I thought that day was a kind of dream. But when the next morning he sent me good morning greeting, believe it or not, I half thought it was true. And today he insisted on taking me to meet his parents. He said, because he would soon be serving his military service, he wanted Donghyun to help him to look after me and it would be nice if his family knew me, so that intimacy could be maintained while he was not around me.

"I am home."

"Hyong, you finally got... oh, miss Hwan?"

Donghyun looks a little different at home, he looks more casual. But that doesn't cover the fact that he still looks handsome even in his regular t-shirt and shorts, plus his hair is left messy.

"Thank God you're at home, I have something to talk about. Appa and eomma are at home too?"

"Hi Donghyun," I said, sounding stiff.

"Hi, miss Hwan. What is this? They're in their room..."

"Will you make a drink for miss Hwan?"

I ended up sitting awkwardly on the Min family's living room sofa. Their apartment looks spacious and comfortable (exactly same like Choeun's description) and I can't help but feel amused that Dongsun and Donghyun are still sleeping in the same room, even the same bunk bed. Unfortunately I won't have a chance to see their room today. Soon Dongsun sit beside me, Donghyun sit comfortably on the carpet in front of us which was only blocked by the tea table, while Dongsun's appa and eomma sit on separate single sofas on our right and left. I'm in tense. I don't think I ever feel this tense again after Choeun's kidnapping incident. Actually the parents don't look creepy. In fact I can say, their parents don't look old since I saw them last year: Hyereum-ssi is really pretty (and yes, I agree with Choeun who said that Donghyun looks like his mother) and Dongha-ssi is very handsome (Dongsun looks more like his daddy). They also smile kindly at me.

"Eomma, appa, this is Hwan Eunyul. Noona, they are my parents, and noona already knows Donghyun, right?"

"What is this Dongsun, of course we already know Miss Hwan. Remember when we cleaned up at miss Baek's apartment?" Dongha-ssi laugh as he asked his son back.

They remember me! Is this a good sign?

"Yes, I'm glad Appa still remembers Eunyul noona. But I introduce her today to you not as a teacher at my school," replied Dongsun sounding serious, "I introduce her as my girlfriend."

There is an awkward silence and even Donghyun stop eating the peanuts (we could no longer hear the sound of him chewing and biting nuts loudly). But his parents still smile at me.

"We know," said Hyereum-ssi, breaking the silence.

"Eomma kn... what? You know that?"

"Yes, we immediately predicted it when you brought Eunyul-ssi to meet us. You've never done this before, Dongsun. Obviously that is also because you have never dated before."

I widened my eyes, "I was your first girlfriend?"

I saw a reddish tinge appear on his cheeks, but I was happy to know the fact that I was the first for him.

"Eunyul-ssi," called Dongha-ssi, "play here often, even though Dongsun will soon be leaving for his military service."

"Yes, right. We want to know you better. Don't feel awkward and come visit us often," asked Hyereum-ssi.

"I will accompany miss... I mean, Eunyul noona, play! If noona doesn't mind playing," said Donghyun with a laugh.

We make it love wheel 하나씩 채우는 꿈

We make it love wheel a dream to fill one by one
너무 아름답지 마치 우주처럼

It's so beautiful, like the universe
홀로 떠돌던 나란 행성이

A planet that has wondered alone
너를 만나 연결됐어

I'm connected to you
우리라는 눈부신 love wheel 속으로

We dazzled love wheel

Make it love wheel 하나씩 채우는 꿈

Make it love wheel a dream to fill ine by one
우리라는 눈부신 love wheel wonder world

We dazzled love wheel wonder world
Make it love wheel 하나씩 채우는 꿈

Make it love wheel a dream to fill one by one
영원처럼 단둘이 love wheel together

Just like forever love wheel together

(ASTRO – Love Wheel)

"I... I... alright, I'll come often. Hopefully I won't bother you guys!"

But that day has passed long time ago... where is Dongsun who is always being honest with me? He said I was his first girlfriend, he said he wouldn't hurt me like Hyunbin oppa hurt me... I think he started to change since he got to know Haneul-ssi. If I had known about this, I wouldn't have allowed him to enter the fashion show competition at that time.

Noona, what are you doing?

There is something I want to ask you

Let's have dinner together

The incoming message was from Dongsun. Honestly I still don't want to meet him for a long chat. I better just avoid it today.

Oh sorry Dongsun, I have to accompany halmeoni today

Did something happen to halmeoni?

Nothing, but I just need to accompany her in the apartment

Oh well, maybe tomorrow, then?

Yes, maybe tomorrow

I can't believe I even started learning to lie to him.

"Eunyul?"

"Oh, Hyunbin oppa? What are you doing here?"

"You alone?"

I look around me. I had intended to go home, but somehow my steps led me to walk past my apartment. And no doubt my steps are getting heavier, apparently the snow is getting heavier and snow is starting to accumulate on the road.

"I want to go home."

"But your apartment is over there, right? You passed it?" asked Hyunbin oppa, surprised, "I was eating meat and drinking there. Do you want to come?"

I turn to the restaurant he pointed to my left. Alright, since Dongsun was with Haneul-ssi together before, why can't I be together with Hyunbin oppa too? Besides, I won't do anything with Hyunbin oppa, just eat.

"Alright. Suddenly I want to eat meat too."

I finally joined him for a delicious roast in this warm restaurant.

"Would you like a drink?"

"You know that I can't drink."

"Just a little?"

"But by the way I'm also in the mood for a drink today, so my answer: yes."

It turns out that drinking soju while eating meat tastes great. I can forget what pissed me off today. Do I just need to drink more?

"Eunyul, do you know?"

It felt like Hyunbin oppa's voice sounded very distant, but even so, I could still hear it quite well.

"What, oppa?"

"Since I broke up with Cyndi, I've been trying to find you again, but... I couldn't find you. You really just disappeared."

"Maybe oppa looking for me a few years afterward?" I asked with a laugh, "to be honest I immediately changed all my contacts as soon as I returned to Seoul from London."

"No, actually Cyndi and I broke up after only 5 months."

"That's shorter than our dating period, right?" I asked, laughing again.

For some reason, I suddenly feel that everything was funny. Whatever he said was funny too. The taste of this soju is cute too... I mean, it's delicious.

"Yes. And I'm really sorry that I let you go."

"Never mind oppa, don't keep bringing up the past. It's your fault you chose her over me too," I laughing again and then take a few more sips of soju.

"And I'm really glad that we suddenly met again. I guess this is some kind of fate. But unfortunately you already have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Oh, you mean, Dongsun? Yes, he's my boyfriend, but he's annoying. He's just as annoying as oppa."

"Oh, why? What happened?"

"He lied to me and was together with other women," I laughing loudly.

"What? Why did he do that? How insolent he is..."

"Yes, oppa also did that before."

"Just leave him."

"What?"

"Just leave him and come back to me."

I'm laughing. I think that's the funniest joke I've ever heard in my entire life.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 17 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
7.3K 110 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
3.9K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...