Dark Legacy [Draco Malfoy / M...

By nellepureblood

Aurora Nesrin Nott was the girl who used to join the dark side of the wizarding world without thinking the co... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
NEW BEGINNING
SORTING CEREMONY
CHAPTER 2
HOGWARTS BOYS
HIPPOGRIFF MADNESS
QUIDDITCH
PARTY GONE WRONG
Qualifie's mischief
CHAPTER 3
ENTHRALL AURORA NOTT
CONFESSION WENT WRONG
CHAPTER 4
THE CONFRONTATION
Star-crossed lovers
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
MANOR VACAY
CHAPTER 5
VISITOR AT HOGWARTS
YULE BALL
ALMOST DROWNED.
CHAPTER 6
UNEXPECTED FIREWORKS
MASK IN SHADOWS
JEALOUSY , JEALOUSY..
NOWHERE TO RUN
CHAPTER 7
SUSPICIONS
THE CULPRIT
BORGIN AND BURKES
CHAPTER 8
ONLY THE ONES WHO KNOW
HEATHER THE TRAITOR
WEDDING
CHAPTER 10
TRAPPED
HUNT GOES ON
FRAGILE
CHAPTER 11
THE RISK
ALL FOR US
HE KNOWS(FINALE)
Author's Note

cheerleading & mischief

114 2 0
By nellepureblood

"I aint the chick to walk behind you around town"

-Power , Little Mix

_______________________________________________________________________________

After that detention night , another day to face and get this cheer team motivated but before anything else , I have to attend our class first which is the D.A.D.A that can take hours of lecture. I really hate Snape for some reason that he couldn't even make the class entertaining , it really bores me whenever I am on his class , sitting and just listening. How can Hermione stand the class without getting bored to this man with greasy jet black hair ? 

My eyes went around at the ceiling , the things around us , the books not until I spotted the blonde boy smirking at me with a lot of crumpled paper in his desk. He held the crumpled paper in his hand and showed it to me. I hate you do much , draco. I give him a glare and decided not to notice him. He was such a pain in the ass , i just hope that snape wouldn't call-

"Miss Nott? , i  have noticed that you're eyes was looking almost everywhere. I suggest you must focus on the class except if there is something that is bothering you."

"Yes , proffessor something was bothering me." , i glared at draco again. oh yes , you will be dead at this moment malfoy.

"may i know what was bothering you?"

"it was malfoy sir."

"Yes , mr malfoy. i also noticed that your eyes are glued on something else rather than focusing on the class. I persume that your attention was into something attractive , isn't it?"

"attractive? she was never attractive , she was annoying!" , he yelled.

"as for now another deduction for slytherin and a detention for the two of you."

"what?" , they both say in chorus.

"did i stutter?" , aurora shake her head slowly. she then look at malfoy who was pissed off , she rolled her eyes and kept quiet at the whole class yet she find it boring.

Aurora reached the gum inside the pocket of her robes that she used to carry. She open and chewed it in Snape's class. Snape look at her with a dismay in it's face. He walked in his chair and looked at her sharply.

"Miss Nott , what is in your mouth? I believe that our lunch break would be 4 hours away. You look like a goat that was eating a grass at the field."

Aurora raised her brows and stopped chewing the gum after she heard what Snape called her , a goat. i never wanted to make a scene but this man with greasy hair makes me.

"excuse me sir?"

"spit the gum in your mouth."

"No i mean the other one that you said. Am I a what?"

"You're a witch , Nott.", Crabbe shouted as the class bursted a laughter. "silence."

 "No , because he called me out.  i didn't complain that i have a bloody detention and you would compare me to an animal like do i ever look one?" , She stood up at the class and throw all the books in her table. "you know what this is bullshit!" , she shouted. "How dissapointing. 1 week of detention for you, Ms. Nott . I hope you won't get tired of staying at the forest." 

Aurora looked at Snape and chew her gum in front of him. She was about to walk out when blaise held her hand and look at her. He shake his head slowly that signals her not to walk out. the class continued while aurora was pissed off about what happened and literally it was the worst thing that ever happened to her that day. she waited for the class to finish while looking at the huge hourglass in front of them. finally , Class was finished and the corridors was full of whispers and laughters. aurora just ignored them and not in the mood to give a fuck about those people. she saw some other years at the corridor running and a young hufflepuff bumped into her.

"holy-" , it was sitting on the ground looking at her. she looks innocent and harmless. the young student just looked at her while sitting at the ground. aurora offered a hand to help her up.

"pitch yourself at the astronomy tower you piece of shit." , aurora was left in awe when the young student told her that and her day just got worst than ever.  Classes are all finished and it was time for her to go with at the detention with malfoy. she walked slowly while fixing her scarf , she then slide her hands into her pocket , feeling the moment and the coldness of the sorroundings.

"did you even know that it takes forever waiting you in this goddamn couch?" , she flinched.

"what the hell is your problem? i am not even asking for you to wait for me." , he rolled his eyes and stood up. walking first at her and ignoring aurora while they are walking at the corridor. when they arrived at the forest they just look at each other and stayed silent.

"why are you looking like that at me?" , she hissed.

"is it illegal? does staring can send me into azkaban?"

"oh no i might melt with those-"

"good because i want to murder you without a trace."

"you are gonna what-" , he rolled his eyes again. "you are so stubborn , draco. you know that."

"don't you ever remind me!" ,he yelled. aurora stayed silent again and saw draco touched his forehead and letting out a sigh. "because of you , i got into detention, all the time , i bet you know that."

"it's your fault anyways."

"oh yeah? you are just dramatic shit."

"you are the one who's dramatic." , he took a deep breath. "you are so full-"

"okay , we are dramatic , shut the fuck up."

"you aren't my dad , draco. i want to talk whenever i wanted to."

"blah blah blah.." , he mocked. "you are so loud and i hate it. why can't you be quiet for about an hour?" , she rolled her eyes and walked out.

"where are you going?"

"anywhere to avoid your presence."

"there are warewolves and centaurs in there , it was dangerous."

"who cares?" , she yelled. aurora was just walking alone at the forest then started to tear up. she wiped it and continued to walk. she doesn't care where her feet was taking to , she just wanted to avoid draco. she stopped when the bush was moving beside her. she was scared to the point that she can hear her heartbeat. she stood frozen and looked around.

"draco? if you are trying to scare me , stop it it wasn't funny." , the bush moved again and  growled was heard. "merlin.." , she uttered.  the bush moved once more , behind the bush revealed a glowing yellow eyes. It come out of the bush and revealed itself as a black warewolf.

"fuck." ,she uttered. aurora run as fast as she could but then she tripped. the warewolf bite her foot. Her scream filled the forest while the warewolf was biting her foot. she tried to kick it but the warewolf was strong and pulled her. a minute after , draco appeared , casting his wand at the warewolf. the warewolf whimpered and run away leaving the two.

aurora's face was crumpled while enduring the pain of her foot that was bleeding. malfoy leaned at her to look at her foot. she then carried the girl and went back at the castle. upon arriving , she took her at the hospital wing to get her foot treated. aurora's tears was flowing in her cheeks making her mascaras scatter into her face. soon as her foot was treated. draco stayed there at her and smeared her face to wiped of the mascaras in her face.

"i told you it was dangerous." ,she ignored draco.

"you should be thankful i saved your life."

"i would be thankful if you just let me die at the forest."

"what the hell is your problem? i helped you , you must be happy i saved your ass , you're welcome." , she stayed quiet and paced at the window. "whether you liked it or not , i will stay."

"whatever." , she muttered. draco fell asleep at the end of her bed while she was just looking at the black lake in the window. her insomnia attacks her at the moment and stayed awake the whole time. she slowly turned her head at the sleeping boy , a smile in her lips formed. aurora slapped her face and the smile dissapears.

"why am i fucking smiling , this is insane.." , her eyes were piqued again at him and this time , her eyes was stucked staring at draco.  she observed his pale skin and blonde hair , he was getting paler because the  moon light streak into him. she then noticed the innocence of his face , the gentle breeze that flows in his hair.  a minute later he opened his eyes and the two are staring at each other . aurora looked away and avoided him.

"uhhh.. d-do you need anything?"

"n-no."

"then what are you looking at?"

"nothing!"

"do you find me attractive , don't you."

"wh-what? no.. "

"do i make you nervous , nott?" , he smirked.

"no! i am not even afraid of you."

"ooh fiesty." , he giggled. "are you happy that i am in this situation , malfoy?"

"shut up."

"that is fucking pathetic."

"what are you cussing at? i literally did nothing to you." , he scoffed.

"you just laughed at me , draco." , he didn't say a word and look at the girl. "what are you looking at?"

"are you even aware of how beautiful you are?"

"stop joking around."

"no seriously ." , he stared with his blank face as his pupils are getting bigger.  "you are beautiful , aurora... if you just know." , he gave a little smile.

"d-do you think so?" , he laughed.

"don't flatter yourself. you are lucky that i complimented you."

"no thankyou." , he chuckled. the two slept at the hospital. aurora opened her eyes when the sunlight was streaking into it's face. the golden hue was sorrounding the entire room. some students are still asleep and draco decided to bring her into her room by helping her walk. he didn't say a word and let her sit into her bed.

"so.. thanks." , she smiled.

"actually , i really wanted to stay but i have to attend the class." , he the walked.

"malfoy." , he turned around.

"hmmm?" 

"can you please come here after the class?" , he stood there with no emotion showing in his face.

"i guess yes?" , she nod. draco left her into her room and went into the class. aurora was left in there and decided to grab a book into the table near her to pass the time. an hour later , draco went back holding some parchments and books. 

"we have assignments and... make sure to review for upcoming quizzes." 

"thankyou."

"I-I made you these .. i mean i made a copy of our asssignment and here's mine ,  you can copy it." , she crossed her brows. "why are you letting me copy?" 

"cause y-you need it? maybe?"

"that's so nice of you." , she smiled. draco handed her the parchment and read it with her eyes. "proffessor snape also said that you excelled in his class.. i mean the two of us. he suggests that we would take another class , the advance one."

"snape hates me."

"not really." , he replied. 

"thankyou by the way." , she gave him a little smile while waving those parchments.

"dinner was  getting served  , you wanna come?"

"can you help me?"

"of course i am here standing in front of you." , he rolled his eyes. "so let's go?" , draco helped her up while she was limping on their way at the grand hall. some students are whispering and some ignored them. she let aurora sit beside blaise and convinced blaise to exchange a seat with him. the four has no word and look at aurora that was eating peacefully with her food.

"alright , i am done with this fucking silent. what happened to you." , pansy blurted.

"the warewolf bite her , parkinson."

"i am not talking to you draco." , she bite the spoon. "speak lady."

"malfoy told you. i was bitten by a dog in the forest."

"so that is why you aren't around during the classes earlier."

"well exactly cause i scored another  detention ,with him." , he pointed draco.

"fair enough." , she slightly nod her head. "good thing draco saved your ass." , she shrugged her shoulders. vir was quiet and look at the two that was eating. he then made a glance at blaise.

"easy pretty boy" , he whispered. 

"what? just worried about her."

"i know but that look was diffrent, it wasn't a worried look but jealousy."

"shut your mouth." , he said in his undertone voice. "I see you." , he giggled. soon as the dinner time was finished aurora got up. vir and draco approached her , the two looked at each other and offered a help at the girl in synch.

"let me help you." 

"let me help-" , aurora made a face and just look at the two. she was confused why they are doing it. "just let me vir." , draco whispered and tapped his shoulders. the two left the grand hall leaving vir and blaise. he glanced at blaise, he clapped his hands loudly and gave him a smirk. vir sigh and rolled his eyes. "i badly want to murder you , blaise."

after a day aurora attended her class with crutches and draco was helping him. from afar , vir was just watching the two being together the whole time , 24/7. meanwhile aurora was still getting mixed signals if draco was just playing around or likes him but he witnessed the kindness that the guy was doing to her , thinking that it doesn't have feelings inlvolved.

after a week or two. she can finally walk and didn't use any crutches. her feet has bandage while it was still healing and can attend the class without draco's help. she attended snape's class and put her whole attention at the professor. he didn't stare at draco or at any objects around her. she was avoiding the detention after what happened at the forest the last time.

Now that we have an early dismissal it's time for our divination. One hour of Divination and we can finally have our cheer practice. "Good day everyone , another day to broaden your minds and look forward into the future. Now I want you to look at the divination ball". Professor Trewlany walked into our table . Blaise looked at me with confusion because Proffessor Trewlany was smiling so wide. Do I have a dirt on my face?

"You...You! young lady , what do you see?".

Aurora and Vir looked at each other. "Uhhh-.. A young boy ?" . What does it resonates? Why do I see a young boy? ."You will unlock your power and can be as powerful as you can  be but there would be darkness in your way as some of the secrets would soon reveal hah!". She turned and looked at Blaise while her brows are crossed.  I don't know if she was crazy or she was saying what she really sees. 

The class was dismissed. Tori and Aurora went back into their dorms to change their uniforms into a cheerleading clothes.  She looked at herself at the mirror with her green long sleeved crop top and a plated skirt together with her white sneakers. 

"Perfect" , she whispered.

She grabbed her whistle and ran her way to the field. She looked at some members who are already there waiting for her together with Tori and Blaise. It was really a hot afternoon , their sweat are dripping in their forehead , some of them splash their face with water to lessen the heat that they are feeling.

"Everyone" , she clapped her hands and blew the whistle. " you can still remember our routine? Do it!" , She shouted as the cheer members are starting to run. She observed how they sprinted in teh middle of the field in a line which Blaise and Tori are leading.

"Faster!" , I clapped my hands and whistled as they move fast. 

"Ooooh , making them run? That'll make them exhausted". , the blonde girl in ravenclaw uniform just approached her again. Aurora faced her with her hands in her waist , squinting her eyes towards Gricelda.

"You know what , Gricelda? Just focus on your members. This is my cheer members and  I own them. I get to do what I want cause I know what's best." 

 "Really? Let us test that and see who has a better cheer captain, Right everyone?", she looked at her back as her cheer members are starting to approach. She raised her eyebrow at Gricelda and gave her a smirk. 

Aurora's cheer team was still sprinting in circles  , she just look at them under the heat of the sun and continue to move faster. Their skin are turning red but still they continue. Gricelda look on her members and pull one of them in front of her as she did some splits and stunts . They make an entrance for her as she entered the field and winked. The tension dominates the two of them as the students are gathered at the field watching the showdown of a ravenclaw and a slytherin.

"Who do you think will win this showdown?" , a girl whispered to her freind watching how they do stunts.

"I don't know either.... they are so good at it."

The crowd cheered . Gricelda look at the students around them and waved at them .

 "What now , Nott? You think you're better?"

Aurora looked into Gricelda's eyes as the white lights flash. The field was changed into a kitchen where she heard a young girl crying. The place was burning and saw the girl with her mom who was lying at the floor. A man just picked her up to save her from the fire and leave the woman burning into that house. That girl grew up , she finally realized that it was Gricelda. Everything went back at the field and she saw Gricelda standing in front of her with her  eyebrows that was crossed. Aurora collapsed , her feet was weak and crossed as she fell. Blaise ran to catch her and immidiately brought he rat the hospital.

 "Good thing you are awake , dear". Madam Promfrey greeted her while she was filling the cup with a tea.

"W-what happened?" 

 "You fainted. Your body can't handle the energy that you just released , here sip a tea to so that you will feel better."

Aurora got up and straighten her  back. She grabbed the tea that Madam Pomfrey told her  to drink . Tori rushed inside the hospital ward , she was worried of Aurora . She then cupped Aurora's face and kissed her forehead.

 "Oh my wizard of god! Aurora , what happened to you?"

"I fainted , obviously?" , she said  while putting the cup back at the table beside her.

"I know! ...I-I saw your eyes earlier it was white . I thought your possessed o-or something."  , Aurora thought for a moment and try to recall what just happened. She crossed her brows and look at Tori akwardly.

  "Tori... I don't remember any single thing that happened earlier."

Aurora came to realize what Professor Trewlany was talking about. She paced at the window and as she puzzles everything , the fainted episodes , her nightmare and a the boy at the crystal ball, and  the shadowman. Everything that happens makes her more confuse. She took a deep breath and look down at her hands , they are shaking. She was afraid what would happen next though she can't predict just like Professor Trewlany.

"Why? What's the matter Tori?", white flashes are starting to appear again . She saw a young girl at the big manor who was taught with proper walk , a tree house where the girl plays , she wears fancy robes not until her family falls into poverty wherein she stayed in a tiny flat Weyshead with her mother and she was bugdetting to buy an owl. That girl was Tori , she sew her fancy dresses because of their financial problem. The flashes dissapeared when she hear someone screaming , she saw Tori at the ground who loss her conciousness.

Madam Pomfrey putted her into bed. "hmmm students nowadays..." , she murmured while she checked Tori's temperature. Madam Pomfrey advised her that the both of them should stay at the hospital for a couple of days for the recovery.  After days of staying at the hospital , Tori  avoided Aurora . She can't even look at Aurora while they are eating at the grand hall , she distant herself whenever Aurora was around. Aurora was starting to get worried about her bestfreind's coldness at her. 

One sunny day while she was at the field , feeling the freshness of the cold air into her skin. The grass touched her toes and tickles her which makes her lips curve. She then saw Tori at the field walking , she then grabbed it as an opportunity to talk to her.

"Tori!" , She screamed. She continued to run as fast as she could . Aurora  ran after her and  grabbed her arm. 

"W-what?  What is it?", she said nervously and looked away to avoid Aurora's eyes. 

"Why are you avoiding me? You are distant to me within these weeks , I mean I understand it because on what happened but why?" . 

Astoria looked down for about a minute and she raised her head little by little looking at Aurora. 

"I am just scared.... and it-" , Aurora cut her off and grab her arms.

 "Its okay ,you do not have to explain. Now let us practice ", She nod as a respond.

"Now everyone in your positions."

 Gricelda suddenly interrupted their routine. She learn what happened and teased Aurora about her fainting epeisodes. Malus walked beside her with a smirk. 

"Hi bestfriend!" , Malus joked. 

"Not anymore ! You tricked me , you are traitor! After the years that i've been trusting you now you are with her ."

"What? I am not a traitor!"

"Stop denying it , I saw it with my two eyes and you two are infront of me. How can you even explain that?"

 "Enough , enough of this. Let us do the cheerleading clash.  If you beat my Ravenclaw then I would never bother you like this again. How about that?".

 "Call it a deal!", She called her members as they assemble in front of the slytherins. The music started , Gricelda's cheer members started to jump and do some splits. They even do a flexible bend .Students are gathered in the field to watch their little showdown.Some crowd are cheering after seeing the performance that Aurora's team  did. They throw Violet in the air and went down with a perfect landing.

"This time you won , Nott " , she looked at Malus as if something bad has planned. "But next time , I make sure that you won't , toodles!" , Malus approached her with a smile while Gricelda and her cheer members left. 

"Aurora..." 

"Look, This is a waste of time and "we" have nothing to talk about. I get it you are with her" , Aurora pushed him away.

 "W-what?! I mean what are you talking about ?"

"You heard me nice and clear , Malus. You are with her. You know that I lothed that girl for so long especially when we are at the Illvermony!"

"What the hell , Aurora! Gricelda helped how to get in here , she even convinced mum and dad to transfer at Hogwarts. That is why I am here for you!"

"That is not the point!  She hated me , Malus! We both know what she did to me back then. i am just dissapointed because you showed up with her."

"She's not just like that , Aurora!"

"Okay, then be with her instead. "  ,Aurora walked away and decided to go back at their dorm clebching her fist.

"Aurora ! " , he grabbed her arm to stop Aurora but before he could Aurora grabbed her wand which is on the pocket of her cheerleading skirt. She pointed my wand at him , he put his hands up in the air and fear was painted on his face.

"Don't ever try to touch me , Malus. Starting from this day on our friendship never existed. You never existed in me and I never existed in you!" , She ran as fast at the castle and locked herself into her room. Her tears are flowing into her cheeks as she put her clenched hands into her heart. She wiped her tears when she heard that someone was knocking in her door.

"Come in!", She tucked herself into her bed and covered her face with a blanket. The blonde boy entered the room and sat at the end of her bed. 

"Are you okay , love?" 

"Its none of your business , Malfoy. Just leave me alone."

"Do you want me to leave? I have some vanilla ice cream in here. I was about to give you earlier at the field but you ran away."

Aurora got up and looked at Draco who was carrying two cups of  vanilla flavored ice cream. She grabbed the ice cream in Draco's hand and opened it.

"Hey , there is a fee for that , it isn't free."

"Just consider it for now because I have  a bad day today ."

"Well , A kiss in a cheek would do."

"What? that's corny! How did  you even know that vanilla was my favorite?"

"Astoria mentioned to me. In fact they are the ones who continued the practice after you left." Aurora finished the ice cream and gave the cup to Draco who still didn't open his ice cream.

"So... Can you tell me what happened at the field?"

"That guy was my bestfriend at illvermony but she is with that blonde girl from Ravenclaw . His name was Malus and that blonde girl was Gricelda. I hated that blonde girl so much. She almost took everything from me..."

"But she didn't got me." , Draco smirked and winked at her . Aurora looked at him with a serious face and rolled her eyes after.

"Hey look , I am yours and she didn't got me so.. she still didn't get everything from you" , Draco gave her a smirk again and a pouty lips.

 "Is that a punchline -.." , he cut her off by giving Aurora a kiss on her lips. He grab Aurora's waist closer to her and stopped kissing.  "I-I didn't mean to..." he whispered . Aurora grabbed his nape and kissed him again. Draco stopped and put his forehead in hers.

"Wait, don't pull away... not yet" She whispered and pressed her forehead to his. His hands crawled into Aurora's skirt , grabbing her thigh. She sat at  top of him as he licks his lips. His brows furrowed and hugged me into my waist.

"Darling , you really wanted to take me to heaven , huh?" , he laughed. Aurora let out her wand which she grabbed in her thighs and pointed in his chin. Draco was just staring at Aurora , putting his hand in the air.

"This wasn't stated in our contract , Draco." , Aurora run her thumbs in his lips. Draco was smirking at her and look at her from her head and under her.

"Are you going to kill me , Aurora?"

"Shut up , I am not going to kill you  , blondie"

"Erm...."

"I just thought .... I have thoughts in my mind "

" What was that bloody thought of yours?"

"Your lips are so soft . I could kiss them all day"

"I would love to!" 

Draco grabbed Aurora and pulled her for a kiss. "You know where this would end , right?"

"H-huh?"

"You know what I mean , Nott.."

"I-.."

"Shush..."

"Draco.."

He grabbed her blouse and unbutton it. Their eyes meet with the blazing fire , sharing the heat that they feel. His hands slide into her back , sliding one finger into the straps of her bra and unhook it. Aurora let out a soft moan as Draco breath into her neck. She hold Draco's neck and let her hands grab his hair as a sign that she liked it and give permission to him.

"I know you like it." , she smiled. Her legs arched into Draco's waist as he removed his clothes at the top of her. Their skin touched and their lips meet. Aurora smelled his minty breath and Draco tasted her strawberry chapstick. He pulled awaya nd looked at Aurora , she smiled seductively , biting her lips , a sign that she would give in.

Draco's hands ran into her thighs , sliding two of his fingers into her underwear and rub her private part. Aurora moaned under her breath and bite her lips , her fingers dug in his back. Draco entered his fingers into her , she felt her airways expand. Soon as he felt his fingers are wet , Draco stuff his dick into her which made her scream. Draco grab his wand and kissed Aurora , sucking his tongue into her mouth.

"Silencio!" , Aurora didn't make a sound as he started to grind in front of her. Draco pinned her in his bed by holding both of her hands. Aurora held it tight as Draco continued to grind faster. He then kissed Aurora's neck , leaving a mark on the upper part of her breast. He then suck her nipples  and licked it. After giving her pleasure , Draco waved his wand and hear Aurora panting. She covered herself into the sheets of his bed and hugged Draco.

"You know that I love you..." , he was silent and looked at Aurora.

"I will give my all for you , Draco... " , he smiled and wrapped Aurora into his arms. "You are also aware that I would do the same thing , right?" , she chuckled. 

"Yeah.."

"I love you.... more than you know."

"I loved you too."

"Always."

"Always." , he smiled.

aurora woke up in his arms. she smiled and cupped draco's face who was sleeping peacefully beside her. she covered herself with a blanket and went inside the bathroom. she looked at herself at the mirror in front of her. a curve in her lips formed as her face was flush with pink. she can't believe that she slept in the arms of the person that he loved. aurora took a bath and get ready for their class. when she went out at the bathroom , her bed was empty. thinking that draco went into the grand hall already.

after brushing her hair in front of the mirror , she made her way at the grand hall, humming a song to herself. she saw pansy who was already eating with astoria. she approached the two and sat beside astoria.

"morning!" , she greeted. pansy raised her brows looking at aurora who was grinning. 
"looks like you got a good sleep."

"or is there someone making you smile.." , she looked at pansy and grinned. she shrugged her shoulders and ate a loaf of bread.

"so it's malfoy , isn't it?" , pansy sigh. 

"what are you talking about?" 

"oh come on your smile says a lot."

"tell us what happened." , astoria chuckled. 

"nothing happened ,alright?" , she drink a glass of milk. "oh merlin , aurora. we know that it was malfoy making you smile."

"spill it.." , tori raised her brows and gave her a smile.

"fine , he gave me an ice cream. he brought it into my room yesterday."

"what else?" , she laughed. "that's all." , she shrugged her shoulders again. 

"that's all? no way.." 

"you won't believe me , tori?"

"no , i definitely not." , she frowned. "what's with that face?"

"oh gosh i am just telling the truth."

"elaborate?..." 

"she means if you two kissed." , her eyes widened. 

"wh-what? of course-"

"of course?" , the two said in chorus.

"fine , we did kiss." , the two screamed. 

"heyyy! shhh ... girls."

"i am melting.. you guys are inlove." , pansy teased. 

"you two look together , i swear." , astoria smiled and put the spoon in her mouth.

"i know.. he actually slept in my bed last night.. and guess what?"

"what?"

"i woke up in his arms and he fucking smells good." , the two screamed again.

"okay that's enough... my heart was shouting with happiness for the two of you but now we have to go into our class cause snape's gonna be mad."

"you guys just go , i'll be there later." , she looked into her plate and smiled again. she was happy that it happened to her. aurora remembered that her first period of class was snape subject and so she doesn't want to attend it because she was humiliated but she doesn't have a choice. she was walking at the hallway with heavy shoulders as the leaves brushed into her shoes by the cold breeze of air , she looked down and continued to walk not until she bumped into someone.

"sorry!"

"aurora!" , george gasped.

"why are you still here? class was starting already."

"i might ask the same question to you , two." , fred shrugged his shoulders. "creating or.. having some mischief?" , george giggled.

"actually we are late for class but the professor sent us out so here we are." , george explained.

"so what's your plan? are you gonna go to class?"

"no..." , she uttered.

"do you have some polyjuice potion?" , the twins exchanged looks. "yeah." , they said in chorus.

"can i?" , george reached in his pocket and handed a bottle. aurora immidiately drink it.

"oh shit." , george looked at fred. "oh crap... freddy , w-we didn't warn her , didn't we?"

"no." , they both say in chorus. aurora's appearance changed and looked like the twins.

"so? how do i look?"

"the three of us are now identical." , they said in chorus. aurora crossed her brows.

"wait .. what? "

"go ahead and look mate." , aurora looked at her reflection at the small puddle of water at the grass  , she did look like the twins.

"what am i going to do?" , she touched her face.

"let us have a deal." 

"you would do some pranks and we attend our next class." , george explained.

"you do whatever you wanted to do and we will just cover for the rest." , fred crossed his arms.

"here is an extra tie , gryffindor's so you would look exactly just like us , a key so you can borrow our pants inside our dorm  for you to use and a puking pastille." 

"you can leave your uniform in there and go back if the potion was about to last also you will have your own freedom."

"remember that the potion would last for an hour."

"and if the potion was gone , you have to attend your class."

"deal?" , fred reached for his hand. aurora grabbed it. "deal."

"off we go , nott!" , fred shouted.

"goodluck for your pranks! haha!" , george and fred shouted while doing a high five and running away. aurora went into their dorm and change her her uniform  and she looks exactly like the twins , their other half.

aurora was now in disguise just like the twins and so she made her way at the other years who are chilling at the tree waiting for their classes , mostly ravenclaw. she saw gricelda and an idea popped in her head. she went into the bathroom and opened a cubicle where the hufflepuff first year was taking a piss.

"ewww , that smell was gross!" , she covered her nose. "hey do you want money?" , the first year nod. she then took the poop with a lot of urine and dirt that she found on the bathroom and carefully carried it. she climb at the top of the tree while carrying the heavy pile , controlling it using her wand. she smirked and saw gricelda sitting underneath it. she then let it go and the liquids are scattering at that area. some of the ravenclaw were disgusted especially on how it smells. aurora run at the corridors as gricelda spotted her.

"you suck , gryffindor!" , she yelled , raising her middle finger. 

her next target was the first year slytherins who are chilling at the corridor waiting for their next class. aurora approached the kid.

"hey , what's your next class?" , she whispered. 

"potions."  

"do you want to attend the class?" , he nod. aurora handed the young boy with a puking pastille.

"alright , i want you to give this to proffessor snape and tell him it is your gift. tell him it's delicious." , she winked. an hour after , the polyjuice potion was gone and she attended the class. she was surprised that their class was cancelled because snape was throwing up non stop. so some of the students are hanging out at the field.

MEANWHILE , fred and george.

the two are walking at the corridor when someone pointed them out into mcgonagall. fred glanced at aurora as she drank the polyjuice potion again and winked at her before they proceed at the office.

"mr. weasley. the first year told me that you offered him a candy and suggest it to gave to proffessor snape."

"oh no , we do not have an idea."

"we are literally on the class."

"and what was the young boy talking about?"

"we don't know."  , the two said in chorus.

"also , ms gricelda complained that you also throw her some piss , is that true?"

"no ma'am." , george shaked his head.

"as we said we are at the class."

"very well."

filch entered the office and whispered at mcgonagall.

"wait , stay here." 

"i heard another report about your pranks , mr. weasly... and mr. weasley."

"how can we pull the pranks , proffessor? we are literally here standing in front of you."

"we really don't know what they are talking about." 

"alright , you may now leave." , the two went out at the office and giggled. 

"i wonder what she was up to now?" , someone bumped into them. it was aurora , she was running and fixing her robe.

"there she was."

"where did you two go?"

"at the office , proffessor told us she got another report."

"why are you in the rush?"

"the potions lasted so i changed my clothes so i can attend my next class." , she said while panting. george crossed his eyebrows and looked at aurora.

"what did you do?" , george crossed his hands raising his brows. "i just gave that student some candy but i didn't read it-"

"what candy?"

"the one that will make your nose bleed?"

"the nosebleed nougat." , george shake his head slowly. 

"alright , we would just allow this thing to happen , only in this day."

"why?!" , she frowned. " i am enjoying it already."  , the twins exchanged looks.

"fine.. only for 3 days."

"got it!"

the next days , aurora did the same thing. while the twins are always called at the office for pulling some pranks. every minute , every hour and yet the reports forced mcgonagall to put them into detention at the library. aurora was still doing it. 

2nd day - the potion already last and it was lunch time. she entered the grand hall and sat beside blaise. the three looked at each other while aurora was munching her food.

"who's going to tell her?" , blaise whispered at pansy. she shrugged her shoulders and looked at astoria. tori pointed herself while chewing her food.

"hey." , she  greeted aurora.  "are we just tripped or are you really wearing that gryffindor tie?" , aurora choked. 

"w-what?"

"did i stutter? girl , you are wearing a gryffindor tie."

"did you also forgot your robe in the gryffindor's room?" , blaise elbow pansy and spilled the juice.

"my bad. i-i was just hanging out with somebody in there." , she laughed nervously.

"nice tie , nott." , draco glared. "are you now sorted into diffrent house? it looks like you belong to some weasley's in there."

unfortunately , george heard it and sat beside aurora together with fred. 

"it was nice to be in here... " , he smiled and grab some bread at their table.

"look at their food, george! it was the same like we got at our table." , he laughed.

"pathetic.." , draco mumbled.

"she was officially our sister don't you know?"

"she's like ginny's twin.." , aurora blushed. "a perfect fit to be one of us."

"yeah.. you really belong with the less unfortunate-" , fred stood up and glared at malfoy. clenching his fist. "wearing some hand-me-downs , can't even afford to buy new ones." , he laughed. "is that percy's robe? well i guess it is! your family are poor and an embarassment.. the way y'all behave doesn't seem that you are purebloods. your father are really weird , you know what i mean?"

"take back what you just said , malfoy." , fred said calmly

"oh no... and i was about to mention your mom was fat , she looks like a cow." , he laughed. fred couldn't stop and grab malfoy's collar. he threw a punch into his face and gave him an uppercut. everyone gathered around them. fred got at the top of him , throwing some punches into his face. his lips were bleeding yet fred continued.

george stopped goyle and ron stopped blaise. blaise couldn't hold it and punched ron. he fell on off the ground but then he got up and throw a punch into blaise's. so as with george and goyle. they stopped when the proffessors came rushing into them. the six were sent into hospital. their faces have a lot of bruises and wounds. aurora visited them and check on the twins.

"guys , how you feeling?"

"we're good.. "

"we just don't like it when someone was fat-shaming our mum." , fred hissed. aurora looked at malfoy and approached the boy.

"draco , did you apologize to them already?"

"why would i? i am just telling the truth."

"you are so stubborn , malfoy." , he rolled his eyes.

"not even a git would apologize first for giving me this thing into my face."

"you deserved it." , george smiled a little.

"shut up , you twats." , he yelled. "and you little weasley , you are huge traitor in the house of slytherin-" , aurora slapped him. malfoy walked out of the hospital wing. aurora didn't attend some of her classes and stayed inside her room but then someone knocked. 

"i am asleep!" , she covered herself with a blanket.

"hey." , someone rub her back.

"what do you want?"

"i am here to apologize?" , aurora got up and removed the blanket that was covering her face.

"really malfoy? after you fat-shame someone else's mother and called me like one of them, you are the one who's offended?" , he rolled his eyes and start to rub his nape.

"look , i brought you ice cream for peace offering but you are driving me away.. so i guess i will eat this ice cream all by myself.." , he stood up and walked at the door.  "draco." , he turned around.

"what was the flavor?" , she frowned.

"vanilla?" , aurora grabbed the ice cream and ate it. she felt better after eating it. malfoy left her and went after giving it to her. she then noticed that there was a letter under it.

I am truly sorry for what i have done and said earlier , please eat this ice cream to feel better :)

-D.M

a curve formed into her lips while reading the note. she then fell asleep after eating it and hugged the letter that was sprayed with his perfume. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.3K 84
Dahlia Flamel, has been in shambles since her lost of Cedric Diggory. She thought she would never be the same again, not after a loss like that. Unt...
15.5K 330 39
Stella Dalton is 15 years old girl, who learns at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She's a Slytherin and wants to be a perfectly successfu...
23.1K 574 28
"I get one month to get to know you, show you that it's safe to know me. At the end of the month, we do whatever you want." After being stationed in...
4.3K 72 19
Cordelia (Lia) and Theodore Nott are your average pair of siblings that tend to annoy each other often. Lia has 1 best friend: Mattheo Riddle. Whenev...