Suddenly Married [Completed]

By Cupcake123108

One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry stan... More

suddenly married
1
2
3
4
5
6
7(new capter)
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 [M]
28
29 (part-1)
29 ( part-2)
30
31
32
33
34
35(part 1)
35 (part-2)
36 [ The End]
hii ❤

12

8.9K 560 58
By Cupcake123108

(Late update. I know. Bare with me. Days are not that good recently. )

Mew pov.

"Son! "

I frowned walking inside my home to find my mother standing in my living room as she owns it.

This woman.

I held gulf hand as we walked inside together.

"What are you doing here...Mother?" I asked.

She is the last person I am expecting in my house.

"What? Can a mother not visit her son? " he asked in a motherly tone. Which I know is fake.

"I don't have time for this. You can leave if you don't have anything important to tell. " I spoke, desperately waiting for her to walk away.

"That's not how you talk to your mother, boy?"  She tried to sound calm but I can see her losing temper.

She never losses her cool in front of anyone but when it's come to me. She has a hard time holding her temper.

That's the main reason I moved out of the mansion where my family lives. I love them. I love my grandparents. My brother is cool and so is his wife. I love their twins too. But my parents, I  don't think I like them. They are so pushy. From my childhood they always wanted me to do what they said. As a kid, I did everything they said.  But when I entered high school. Everything changed. I realised that I never really liked the things my parents ask me to do. Then I started doing things in my way going against their decisions. Like. Choosing to study music instead of business and a lot more things like that.

Then my mom got to know that I am not her little boy who doesn't go against her decisions. She tried to make things go her way. But I never gave her a chance. For making me accept this marriage..she went as far as threaten to disown me.

I am not 10 years old to fall for that disowning thing. I can live on my own from what I made but she is a cunning woman. She could destroy the reputation that I worked hard for all years with a clap. So. I had agreed to this marriage thing.

"Yes, mother, Thats not how people talk to their mothers but I will. Because you are not like all moms"  I said not even faking respect like I did all these years.

"Son!  She shouted but I just looked away.

She stood silent for a few seconds trying to calm down before she spoke.

"I was here to invite you to the birthday party of the twins but I don't want to see you there anymore" she spoke like I am begging her to invite me.

"Thank you very much. The feeling is mutual. " I replied.

"You - " she stopped and staring at our hands holding each other.

Gulf leaned into me just to bother her and I played along by putting my hand around his waist.

"This is why I wanted you to marry Jess. I hoped he could teach you some manners and make you listen to your mother,"  she said looking at me disappointed.

I rolled my eyes at her act.

"People make mistakes mother. This is the best mistake you have ever done " I said kissing gulf's head.

"Now what. Acting like a happy couple in love? " she scoffed in disbelief.

"Oh yeah! You got that right. Congratulations! " gulf butted in making me laugh.

I was wondering why he was silent for that long.

"No way!"  She looked at us like we have grown an extra head.

"Yes, way! Not trying to be rude but you are literally cockblocking us " He said. Now it's my turn to stare at him.

"Baby...You better not be joking " I said looking at him.

He better not be joking.  I am sexually frustrated these days. This guy here not making it any easy. Damm that butt... I want to taste that.

"Mew. Stop staring at my butt " gulf pinched my side , whispering the words in a warning tone.

I literally forgot my mother is standing in the same room with us.

Damm. Can this woman leave already?

"I regret this. " My mother said out of nowhere pointing at us.

"Don't be sad, mam. You will get over it. Everyone has regrets " gulf said like he is really trying to console her.

I could help but laugh at it.

"Mother, The door is that way " I told after a staring competition between my husband and mother.

She did not protest before leaving the house with heavy steps slamming the door shut.

"This rich woman!" Gulf shouted back at the sound of the door.

"Sooooo..." I said gaining his attention.

"What?"  He said still sounding irritated.

"Can I have that? " I asked as we stood chest to chest with my hand around his waist.

"Have what?" He asked blinking in confusion.

Damn cute.

I slid my hand down squeezing his butt.

"This " I whispered looking into his eyes. He staring into my eyes for few seconds as his ears started turning red.

"No, and you better change that damn lock "  he pushed me away coughing lightly to hide his blushing and walked towards our bedroom.

I don't want to sound desperate but damm I want him real bad.

We ordered some food and called it a night as we got ready for bed.

I was the first one to climb the bed since my babe is still brushing his teeth.

He climbed beside me after few minutes. I quickly pulled him to my side with my right hand around his shoulder and left hand linked with his left one. As we sat with our backs to the headboard.

"I did not expect your mother to be that mean towards you " he spoke making me groan.

"Can we please not talk about her? Let's talk about our date. Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied leaning his head on my shoulder. I turned my head and pecked his forehead.

"So...Is that your first date?"  I asked to start a conversation.

"No. I actually went a handful of dates " he said. No wonder. He is one of those unique boys.

"Boyfriends? " I asked wanting to know who he went dates to.

"Ex-boyfriends. I have dates like 3 boys in my high school. But I stopped looking for boys since I was busy with my friends and studies. " He explained. I am kinda happy that he was not in a relationship when we got married but a little jealous that we have dated people before me.

"How old are you mew? " he asked out of nowhere.

"26. "

"Whatttt?"  He almost fell down from the bed if it's not me holding his hand.

I slowly pulled near me from the edge of the bed.

"I married an old man " he looked so shocked.

"OMG. Why did not they say about this before?" He practically yelled at me. I was turned into a nervous mess.

I know the gulf is around his step-brother's age. He is 20. I am like 6 years older than him. I never thought about it really. What he doesn't like older men. What if he doesn't want me for that.

"I thought you were like 22 or some "
He said looking somewhere deep in thoughts.

"You look young," he said turning to me.

I don't know if that's a compliment or an accusation.

"Shit. As a kid, I always wanted to marry someone older than me. So. I can be the sugar baby. " he laughed making my nervousness leave my body.

That laugh again.

He driving me crazy.

I just want to grab his face and kiss the life out of him.

"Stop it, mew"  gulf said once he laughed turned into a little smile, and looked away with pink cheeks.

"Stop what babe?"  I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"You are looking like...you.." He looked away shyly.

As he turned around I came to face with his neck which turned red. His neck is so smooth. I want to leave marks around it.

"Damn babe. You are making me go crazy. " I pushed him down to the bed and hovered above him holding my body on my elbows.

"Mew...what are you doing? " He gulped looking around.

"Come on babe. You are killing me. Just give me something. " I whispered kissing his neck softly.

I kissed all way from his neck to his jaw to the cheeks and planted my lips on his. He did not say anything. So, I started moving my lips slowly, and then he started kissing me back.

My brain just went black from the way it felt. My body is carving for his touch. His lips on mine are feeling like heaven. I started moving my lips roughly as I am losing myself in him.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he put his arms around my neck kissing me back with all he had. I quickly took the charge and ravished his mouth with my tongue.

After few seconds he started pulling my hair, probably to tell me that he is lacking air. But my lips are not listening to him. Like they have their own mind and continued to kiss him.

After a few more seconds of me kissing a breathless gulf. I left his mouth and kissed down his neck.

I sucked on his neck and licked it to soothe the pain of love bites. He became a moaning mess under me. I want to do nothing but feel him more.

I slipped my hand into his shirt and rubbing his smooth chest as I left open mouth kisses ok his neck and chest. I want to feel him more. I leaned back to ask him but he pulled his back as he attached his lips with mine again.

"Babe..." I whispered into the kiss desperate for more. But I don't want to do anything without his consent.

"Mew. I think we should stop before we can't control ourselves. " he breathed heavily leaning his forehead to mine.

"You don't want to go further. " I asked not caring about sounding like a desperate husband.

"We should wait. It's like too early. " He kissed my lips a little peck.

Then I fell onto his body hiding my face into his neck groaning.

He hugged me, rubbing his hand on my back in circles.

"We will do this, someday. But not today," he said kissing my cheek.

I kissed his neck and rolled over to lie on my back and grabbed him to lay his head on my chest.

I kissed his forehead.

"I will wait even it's kinda hard. Not kinda but very very " I spoke playing with his hair.

"Good night, mew "

"Good night, handsome" I kissed his forehead, and then he fell to sleep in my arms.

This boy is gonna be the death of me.

****

Hahaha.Thought the drama will be starting already, not yet people.

The next chapter is when the story spices up.

....Except the unexpected.

Luv ya ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
353K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
3.8K 239 2
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...