The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

By -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... More

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Ivan: Hate
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Ivan: In A Flash
Enzo: The Return
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Enzo: The New Power
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Enzo: Hi, HellØ
Author's Note!

Ivan: The Bite

8.9K 365 86
By -yxungest

        I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't start liking someone else because it wasn't the time for that. I needed to see if Jayden was okay. I needed to hear his voice again, smile when he sees me, hug me when I needed it, tell me that I'm his best friend to the world. He's the only one who made me see the world differently. But so has my family and Enzo, Zev, Luka, Corianne, and Alexander. They didn't ruin my life but only made me see things clearer. I was grateful but angry. If Alexander didn't come into my life, if Enzo only ignored a "bond", if only I didn't scream and found out about my parents, I would have a normal life still. But was I ever supposed to have a normal life? Does anyone have a normal life due to Werewolves running around the world and (probably) forcing Humans become Werewolves?

        I sighed and ran a hand through my brown hair. I turned my head to see Alexander stretching his bones, groaning when he felt a pop on his shoulder and back. He looked over his shoulder and gave me a wolf like grin. My heart somehow fluttered when I saw his blue eyes roam over my clothed body.

        For the past three days, Alexander was like a baby sitter and friend to me. He lent me some clothes of his, gave me food that his parents made for me, and sleep. The catch was, I had to sleep on his bed with him, At first, I declined the deal when I woke up on the first day after me fainting. He declined my decline and told me that I had to sleep on his bed. I tried to give him an excuse like, it was his bed or it wasn't comfortable but he didn't listen. He actually grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his bed. As soon as my head it the pillow, I was out like a light. I never felt something comfortable in my life. It was a bit weird on the third day sleeping on Alexander's bed.

        I wouldn't sleep on the pillows, I would sleep on his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist and our legs dangled with each other. I was blushing like a tomato when I found Alexander smirking at me. The bastard had the nerve to let me stay like that because he thought it was "cute". Cute my ass. I was embarrassed but slightly happy.

        "Would you stop staring at me? I feel like you're raping me with your eyes. It isn't healthy," I said, a bit annoyed. Alexander chuckled and threw a random shirt at me. I got out of his bed and stalked my way towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like nothing bad happened to me.

        No blood, no dirt, but I did have a small bruise on my cheek where the Werewolf slapped me. I looked at my hands and saw them trembling. I was ashamed of myself for killing two Werewolves but something in my snapped. I don't know what it was but I sure as hell wasn't liking it.

        If Jayden found out about this, he would seriously put me in a coma. He didn't need a freak killing Werewolves like it was a job, because it wasn't. I didn't ask to kill to them but they were just fucking pissing me off! I sighed and took off my clothes and got in the shower, washing away my angrry thoughts. 

        ~~~~

        Alexander was staring at me...again. I glared at him as I ate my pancakes that his mother made for me. I wasn't too happy that they kicked out their son, Luka, for being a Omega. Plus, his mother was a fucking Beta and she could snap my neck into two. She was a nice lady but she was wouldn't take shit from no one since Alexander's uncle is an Alpha and Alexander's father is a Warrior. They didn't look uncomfortable about a Warrior being in the house because he had some Werewolf genes in him. I don't know how could they let a Warrior inside the house but couldn't let an Omega stay. Pure bullshit.

        "Boy, stop staring at him. You're freaking him out," Alexander's father said.

        Alexander rolled his eyes and smirked. "I can't. He's so cute."

        I stabbed my pancake and put it in my mouth.

        "Cute my ass, asshole," I muttered. His eyes glowed and my glared harden. They didn't mind if I cursed in the house and it seemed like Alexander liked when I cursed at him for some reason. Weirdo Werewolf.

        "Will you be going to school, Ivan? I could call them to tell them you will be missing school again," Alexander's mom said politely. I wasn't in the mood to go to school again. People were still talking about the kiss between Alexander and I had and I didn't feel like answering anyone's question right now. Hell, it was none of their business.

        I gulped down the orange juice and smiled. "Yes, please do. I'll go next week."

        She nodded and continued eating her breakfast.

        "Are you sure you're okay, Ivan? We don't mind having you here but it would be best if you talk to your parents and let them know you're here," Alexander's dad assured me. It was true. I haven't talked to my parents and they should be worried sick by now. But the thought of them being Warriors and the killing Werewolves for their whole life and never going to tell me crushed my heart. Was I becoming like them? I killed two Werewolves already. But I saved one, Enzo. I frowned and shook my head.

        Alexander glanced at me, his joking mood gone. 

        ~~~~

        I laid on Alexander's bed and laying down next to me. I didn't feel like watching TV or moving. I felt a bit numb about the whole situation. It's not like my life was going down the drain but it felt like it had a pause button and I had to fix some of the pieces in order to understand what the hell was going on. Alexander might have sensed my dull happiness today.

        "What are you thinking?" He whispered.

        I sighed through my nose. "Something. It's not like I'm going to tell you." 

        Alexander shifted his body a bit and stared in my eyes, seriousness in his eyes, and a small frown on his lips. "Look, I know I didn't help Luka when I should have but he's an Omega. I can't just suddenly change my mind for you."

        I raised an eyebrow, anger rising. "Who said you had to change for me? He's your brother, Omega or not. He doesn't care about you because he never thought in a million years that his big brother would treat him like crap. He would have looked up to you and maybe be on the same level as you."

        Shame and sadness flashed in his eyes. "I'm sorry that he's an Omega but I'm not sorry if I treat him like crap. He's an Omega and I am a Beta. We do things differently."

        "But both of you are Werewolves. At least let him know you care."

        I could tell Alexander didn't like talking about his brother but I was still mad about the fact that he left him and let him join a Rogue pack. It wasn't right at all. I was happy that Luka saw himself just a Werewolf and not a label that someone gave him.

        "Are you going to tell me what happened to you? We haven't talked about it," Alexander suggested. It was now or never. I wasn't thinking of telling him but he let me stayed in house for a while. I had nowhere else to go. I didn't feel like talking about it but maybe it would calm me down a bit.

        "I killed one of Enzo's pack members," I said quickly. Alexander eyes widen and he sat up, staring at me with shocked eyes. Maybe it wasn't a good idea telling him. I felt a lump on my throat when I thought of Alexander kicking me out for killing a Werewolf. I shouldn't feel like this. I shouldn't have feelings for him.

        "Enzo gave him a signal to hurt me for annoying the hell out of him, the guy and I started fighting and I slit his throat," I explained. The lump got bigger when Alexander moved closer to me. I breath heavily when he placed his forehead on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my body. He pulled me closer to his body and I took a deep breath, holding back a sigh of relief. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me but I wasn't going to let him know his arms around me made me safe. But my body betrayed me and I relaxed in his arms, wrapping my arms around him. Then I realized what was happening. This bastard left his brother outside in the world, called me a twink, and kissed me randomly. He lifted up his head and our eyes locked. I sighed in content when he started to caress my cheek.

        "Alexander..." I said breathlessly. His blue eyes turned darker and they moved to my lips. He held my cheeks and kissed me tenderly. I gasped at the sudden contact and pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. He moved his hands to my thighs and opened them, pulling me closer. He pulled me to his lap and rubbed my thighs. I groaned quietly and he tugged on my bottom lip. I ran my fingers through his dark brown hair. I tugged on it a bit and he growled. I kissed him harder at the sound of his growl. I tugged harder, wanting to hear him growl again, but a slow smirk started to form on his lips and he quickly placed kisses on my neck. I suck in a deep breath when he placed butterfly kisses.

        "Shit..." I whispered. I was trying to keep the groans that were coming up because my neck was the sensitive thing on Earth. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly when his teeth sink into my neck. I gripped on his shoulders and moaned again when he rolled our hips together.

        "Alexander—" I gasped when he bit me again. He let his hands roam around my back, dragging his nails softly. I bit my bottom lip when he rolled our hips again. I was on the edge of just moaning the hell out of his name. I had never felt like this before, not even for Jayden. It felt exciting, greedy, hot. I wanted more...

        "Say my name again," Alexander ordered. I shook my head and tried pulling him away from my neck. He bit my neck harder and I let out another moan. "Say it, Ivan," he growled.

        "No," I said stubbornly. I pushed him off of me and got up, smirking at a sweaty Alexander. He was growling and snarling at me but I wasn't fazed at his lustful manner. I only winked at him and walked out of the room. I went to the bathroom and smiled to myself, loving this new feeling that I was feeling. I looked at myself in the mirror and turned my neck to see a swollen, red bite on the side of my neck. I clenched my jaw and my eyes turned cold.

        I wasn't angry that Alexander left a bruise on my neck.

        I was angry that he almost marked me.

        ~~~~

        OHHH sexy time, I see. The picture of the right is the bite that is on Ivan's neck. Yeah, pretty messy and a bit bigger.

        Thoughts about Alexander and what he's doing to Ivan?

        Song: Elastic Heart by Sia.

        Word count: 1, 954

        Comment and vote! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
305K 12.6K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
44.4K 2.1K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book was so long that I split it into 2 part...