Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amours...

Bc34Valor द्वारा

Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The w... अधिक

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Chapter 2: Brock & Misty
Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl
Chapter 4: Ash vs. Brock (Part I)
Chapter 5: Ash vs. Brock (Part II)
Chapter 6: A Pallet Town Arrival
Chapter 7: Ketchum-Style Reunion
Chapter 8: Gary's Mysterious Pokémon
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Audino
Chapter 10: Visiting the Lumiose Siblings
Chapter 11: Rebirth of a Bond
Thank You!🎉
Chapter 12: The Package
Chapter 13: A Call with Clemont
Chapter 14: Double Trouble
Chapter 15: Flight to Kalos
Chapter 16: Perform and Conquer
Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence
Chapter 18: Ash at Serena's Performance
Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour
Chapter 20: Our First "Real" Date
Chapter 21: Promise Between Us
Chapter 22: The Hotel Experience
Chapter 23: A Night with Her
Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night
Chapter 25: Memories at Coumarine
Chapter 26: The Lapras Festival (Part I)
Chapter 27: The Lapras Festival (Part II)
Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend
Chapter 29: The Heracronite Search
Author's Note ✏
Chapter 30: Shamus Returns
Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!
Chapter 32: A Day Before Departure
Author's Note 2 ✏
Author's Note 3 ✏
Author's Note 4 ✏

Chapter 33: Goodbye Kalos!

4.9K 72 84
Bc34Valor द्वारा

*This is the last chapter of this half of the book. A friendly reminder that the sequel will be titled: Our Ever-Lasting Bond. I'll make an announcement when the sequel is close to publishing. Have fun reading this chapter!

Kalos, Vaniville Town

After their picnic-style lunch in the backyard, Ash and Serena hung out with Serena's mother and older brother in the Yvonne family home for the rest of the day. Ash and Calem had a mock battle by the Rhyhorn racetrack, Serena helped her mother cook a delicious dinner that Ash enjoyed a lot, and then afterwards everyone watched a movie in the living room. During the night, let's just say the couple were both getting a little restless. Now, it was the next day. The day where Ash and Serena will leave Kalos and will their ever-lasting love to Ash's home region of Kanto.

It was now the morning and Ash was woken up by the sounds downstairs, presumingly Grace cooking breakfast. Ash remembered the day he shared with Serena and her family yesterday and smiled. It felt nice to have a big family. Back then, it was normally just him and his mother. Professor Oak and Gary were considered family as well. 

Now, Ash's family consists of his mother, his Pokémon, his friends and traveling companions, and now his girlfriend and her family. Ash was smiling to himself as he was slowly stroking Serena's honey-blonde hair. Her hair felt silky smooth and was pleasant to touch. He hadn't long woken up and he was simply admiring the sleeping girl lying on him.

'I can't believe Mrs. Yvonne allowed Serena and I to share a bed in her own house...' Ash thought to himself. Ash guessed that Grace knew that they were responsible enough, despite what happened a week ago. He would have thought that Grace would have been extra protective over Serena.

"Chu... chu..." Pikachu snored lightly. The sound of a certain electric mouse Pokémon caught Ash's attention and interrupted his thoughts.

Ash turned his head and smiled softly. The two Pikachu were currently sleeping with Ash and Serena in the same bed, so they had to be quiet during the night to not disturb the pair of peaceful electric mouse Pokémon. However, despite their nightly activities, the couple managed to pull it off.

Ash sighed. He regretted not telling Serena his feelings for her years earlier. They could have been a couple sooner and could have fulfilled their dreams together, side by side. But that didn't matter to him now. All that mattered is that they eventually got together as a couple. He wouldn't trade his current life for anything.

"Good morning," Serena whispered, as her big blue cerulean eyes stared into Ash's own eyes. "Ashy."

Ash looked down lazily and found that his girlfriend was wide awake, snuggling into his chest. She was looking up at him expectantly. Ash thought she looked like the prettiest thing in the world.

'She sure does like to sleep on me.' Ash thought to himself. He didn't mind it though. He enjoyed their intimacy and closeness in bed.

"Good morning," Ash whispered back, a grin appeared on his face. "Sere."

Leaning down slowly, Ash used his lips to capture the lips of Serena's. Serena didn't hesitate to reciprocate. After a few moments, the two separated for air.

"So, are you excited to go to Kanto?" Ash asked, letting a deep-sounding yawn escape from his mouth.

Serena nodded eagerly, her cerulean-blue eyes glimmering with excitement. "Yes, I can't wait!"

Ash chuckled lightly at his girlfriend's enthusiasm despite it being the early morning at the moment. He hugged Serena closer to his body, even though the two were already extremely close.

"I already called a close friend of mine a couple of days ago. He is going to pick us up at the airport in Saffron City and then drive us to Pallet Town." Ash explained. "If we arrive on time, we should make it to Pallet Town by the afternoon."

"I'm kind of nervous just thinking about it..." Serena admitted, slightly averting her gaze from Ash.

Ash looked back at his girlfriend with a confused expression. "What is there to be nervous about? Is it because you are going to Kanto for the first time since we were kids?"

Serena shook her head in response. "Well, not just that. D-do... you think your mother will like me?"

Ash had a blank expression before forming a grin. He squeezed Serena so she was comforted. "Of course mom will love you. She's been telling me to get a girlfriend for a while now. In fact, she knew that I liked you when the promise ring I ordered arrived at my house from Alola."

Serena smiled to herself as she looked at the ring that was on her finger. Ash gave it to her on their date a week ago. It looked identical to the ring Ash had on his own finger. 

Not only did it symbolize their beautiful relationship, but it was also a key stone that she could use to mega evolve her Pokémon. She still had to try activating mega evolution with Audino.

"So don't worry about mom. She will love you, guaranteed." Ash reassured. "Not to mention... she is eager to have grandchildren..." Ash sweatdropped at the thought.

Serena blushed. She then shook her head to remove her blush and asked, "So who is your friend that is going to pick us up?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," Ash said with a wink. He then teased Serena by nipping Serena's ear playfully, with his lips.

"A-Ash..." Serena moaned.

After a few minutes of laying in bed and some playful teasings, Ash and Serena sighed and left their cuddle. They knew that they should get ready for the day since they had to be at the airport in a few hours. It's a good thing that the couple already packed their belongings beforehand.

"I'm going to use the bathroom to get ready first." Serena sighed, hesitant to leave the comfort of the bed and her boyfriend. Serena gathered her bathroom necessities and walked out to the hallway, heading to the bathroom.

Ash could have sworn that Serena had a sly smirk on her face before she left the bedroom. He decided to shrug it off when he saw the two Pikachu wake up at the same time.

"Morning you two. Remember we are going to Kanto today." Ash said. He gave both Pikachu a smile and rubbed their heads.

"Pika!" Pikachu squeaked excitedly. Even Though he enjoyed traveling to different regions with his trainer, there is nothing better than being at home.

Serena's Pikachu was still sleepy, so she just nodded in response.

"Why don't we go downstairs and see what Mrs. Yvonne is cooking for breakfast?" Ash suggested.

Hearing the word "breakfast" caused both Pikachu to squeak in agreement and hop onto the shoulders of the raven-haired trainer. With both Pikachu on his shoulders, Ash got out of bed and walked out of the room and into the hallway. However, he stopped and turned his head when he heard the bathroom door creaking open. He saw Serena peeking out of the bathroom door, still wearing her nightgown.

"Serena?"

"Ash, come here..." Serena said, beckoning her boyfriend to come closer.

"Did you forget something in the bedroom? I can go get-" Ash was immediately shushed by Serena's finger. Serena started giggling mischievously, which Ash knew could only mean one thing. She was up to no good.

"Come inside..." Serena whispered. "Let's shower... together..."

"But shouldn't we use the bathroom separately? We are still in your mother's house." Ash asked nervously.

Serena grabbed her boyfriend's wrist and gave him the same sly smirk she gave him a few minutes ago.

"Ash, we are young adults. I'm certain we can... take care of ourselves." Serena said, stroking her boyfriend's bare chest. However, she said the last part in a seductive tone, which was heard by both herself and Ash.

Ash gulped and blushed a deep red color, while scratching the back of his head nervously. What Serena didn't know was that Ash got turned on from her morning affections and now a certain part of him got excited.

Serena giggled to herself and quickly dragged Ash into the bathroom, locking him inside with her. In the bathroom, Ash sweatdropped and was intimidated by what Serena might do with him inside. He just prayed that he survived this.

Both of the Pikachu looked at the door that was shut, clearly confused and dumbfounded. Though they could make a good guess on what their trainers are going to do in there. The two Pokémon silently agreed to wait for their trainers by the door.

A few minutes later, Calem and Grace walked by the bathroom and noticed the two Pikachu waiting by the door. They were both curled up into balls in a fetal position.

"Hey, Pikachu, where are Ash and Serena?" Calem asked. However, he quickly regretted asking when both Pikachu pointed towards the bathroom door. A moment later they heard a couple of shouts coming from inside the door.

"Oh, Ash... you are soooo hooooootttttt!"

"The only thing that's hot is the water, you dirty-minded girl."

Grace, Calem, and the two Pikachu sweatdropped when they heard Ash and Serena in the bathroom.

"Okay, let's high-tail it out of here. Breakfast is almost ready anyways." Grace said. She didn't want to interrupt the young couple nor did she want to hear what acts they were committing.

Calem silently nodded and followed his mother downstairs. Both Pikachu decided to go downstairs too when they heard Grace mention breakfast.

Almost half an hour later, Ash and Serena went downstairs to the dining room. They were greeted by Grace, Calem, and their respective Pikachu. Breakfast consisted of buttered toast with leppa berry jam, oran berry muffins, and hot tea.

During breakfast, everyone ate their breakfast in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a peaceful one. Everyone thought it was best not to mention what happened in the bathroom. 

When everyone was done eating, Grace insisted on driving Ash and Serena to the airport so they wouldn't have to take the monorail or risk being late for their flight. Ash and Serena respectfully thanked Grace and accepted her offer. 

Calem chose to stay home to continue his training for the World Coronation Series, so he gave his farewells to the couple at the house. He made Ash promise him that he would take good care of his sister and to train hard so they could have a legendary battle at the tournament.

After leaving Calem at home, Grace drove Ash and Serena to Lumiose City, which took about an hour or so. 

"You two have what you need?" Grace asked the couple.

They were currently inside the Lumiose City International Airport after registering and scanning their flight tickets. They had just finished going through security and were now by the terminals.

"Yeah, I believe so." Ash answered. He then turned to Pikachu, who squeaked in agreement.

"Don't worry mom, we have everything." Serena said with a confident tone.

"You sure about that?" Grace asked sarcastically, as she handed Serena a Poké Ball.

Serena blushed with embarrassment. Good thing mothers are there to help you when you need it.

"Thank you mom, I can't believe I almost forgot to bring Altaria." Serena said as she gratefully cupped the Poké Ball in the palm of her hands.

"Pi pika..." her Pikachu squeaked, slightly disappointed that her trainer could forget. Didn't they go to Vaniville Town just so they could retrieve Altaria in the first place?

"Well worst-case scenario, we could have just asked Professor Sycamore to transfer her to Professor Oak's laboratory," Ash said, putting an arm around Serena.

"Oh yeah, that's true." Serena said with a smile on her face.

Grace pulled her daughter and future son-in-law into a hug that lasted a while. She then let go and smiled.

"You two have fun in Kanto and be sure to always be there for each other," Grace said. "Also, don't forget to say hello to Delia for me."

"We won't." The couple replied in unison. They waved goodbye to Grace and turned towards a very familiar escalator. Serena immediately recognized the escalator and grinned to herself, before looking up towards Ash.

"Ash, there's just one more thing!" Serena suddenly said with a big grin on her face. Ash noticed this and smiled. Hand in hand, he and Serena took a step down the escalator, letting the machinery carry them to the bottom floor. 

The couple then proceeded to share a deep kiss, while the escalator dragged them down. Their Pikachu were in awe at the moment and were silent. Other people at the airport terminal that witnessed the scene simply smiled at the couple. The two were certainly radiating a positive aura filled with love and positivity.

When Ash and Serena felt the solid floor beneath them, they separated from their passionate kiss to catch their breath. Both were lightly blushing and gazed at one another with loving eyes.

"This time... we are going to our next adventure... together..." Ash whispered, a hand still cupping Serena's right cheek.

"I wouldn't have it any other way..." Serena whispered back, a blush settled on her face.

"Ash! Serena!" a voice yelled out. This caused the couple to look back up the escalator. They saw Grace was still standing there, looking at them with a proud look. However, she wasn't alone. There were multiple people actually. Very, familiar ones. 

"Ash, Serena! Don't forget to keep in touch!" Bonnie hollered from the top of the escalator, waving her hands. Dedenne was on one of her shoulders, also waving to their friends.

"Have fun in Kanto!" Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor shouted in unison.

"Goodbye you guys! Have a safe trip!" Mairin yelled out, waving happily. Chespie was on top of her head, who was also waving goodbye.

Alain silently gave a wave and a grin, mostly directed at Ash.

"Bye, you guys! We will see you next month in Galar!" Korrina cried out, with a wave. "Oh, and Ash! If we face each other in the tournament, I'm not planning on losing!"

Ash grinned. Although both he and Serena were surprised to see her at the airport with everyone else, they were grateful that she took the time to show up.

"Hah... Take... care of... yourselves... hah... hah..." Clemont yelled out after finally catching up to the group. It looked as if he just ran a fifty-mile marathon, which caused both Ash and Serena to chuckle.

"Goodbye everybody! Till we compete again!" Ash and Serena shouted in unison.

Ash and Serena, along with their Pikachu, waved a final goodbye before turning their sights towards their plane to Kanto. Despite it being a temporary goodbye, they couldn't help but feel bittersweet. However, they knew that they would see their Kalosian friends again. Especially since some of them will be competing at the World Coronation Series in Galar.

When they finished confirming their flight numbers and tickets with one of the airport workers, Ash and Serena then boarded their flight and went towards their seats. The flight that will take the couple to their next adventure in the Kanto Region.

Just like his flight to Kalos, Ash got the Champion Private Class seats, a special and exclusive part of the plane only reserved for regional champions, elite four members, royalty, etc.

Serena had a very similar reaction to Calem when she learned that she and Ash got seats in the Champion Private Class, which are seats that are above the first class. Serena looked around as it was a spacious area that had a couple of sofas, drawers, a mini-fridge, a large flat-screen television, and comfortable-looking airplane seats. There was even stuff for their Pokémon.

Ash's Pikachu and Serena's Pikachu both chose to occupy a soft sofa that was in the Champion Private Class. Pikachu's eyes sparkled as he spotted his favorite condiment of all time: ketchup.

Serena continued to look around the private exclusive area of the plane in awe. Ash chuckled amusingly at her reaction, but pulled Serena to a seat beside him. Serena sighed in bliss and rested her head on Ash's shoulder.

"Are you okay with the window seat? We can swap if you want." Ash said, thinking that Serena was sighing in disappointment.

"No, I'm fine with the window seat." Serena replied, giving Ash a peck on the cheek.

They heard a beep and a voice come out of the plane intercom.

"Greetings, this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in a few minutes so please be sure to wear your seatbelt and remain in your seats. Be sure to enable airplane mode on your devices and Pokédexes." The flight captain announced on the airplane intercom.

"When the plane takes off and the captain says it's okay to leave our seats, I'll fix us up some snacks. There are some drawers and a mini-fridge with food and drinks over there." Ash said.

"I bet Calem went crazy with all the special privileges on the flight, huh?" Serena giggled.

"You could say that." Ash replied with a smile.

"Exciting isn't it? We are going back to Kanto together." Ash said, nuzzling his head on Serena's head.

"We will have so much fun. I get to meet your mother, Professor Oak, your friends, and all your Pokémon. I also bet that Kanto has some good clothing boutiques I can shop at." Serena said.

Ash couldn't agree more with his girlfriend.

"Yes, we will do it all... together," Ash whispered into Serena's ear.

"Please stay in your seats. The plane will be taking off momentarily." The Captain spoke again through the intercom. Sure enough, the plane started moving down the runway and slowly, but steadily ascended to the air.

A few minutes later, the captain alerted the passengers and flight attendants that the plane is now stable in the air and everyone may leave their seats if they want to.

Ash got out of his seat, both of the Pikachu following him to the drawers and mini-fridge. He found some crackers with slices of pepperoni and Kanto-style Tauros cheese. He also got a special soda pop that is popular in Kalos.

Serena stared out the window. All she could see were big puffy clouds and the beautiful cerulean blue sky. A flock of Fletchling and Fletchinder could be also be seen, being led by a mighty Talonflame.

"Goodbye Kalos..." Serena whispered, before joining her boyfriend to get some food for themselves. 

Serena knew that whatever happens in Kanto, she will always have her boyfriend, Ash by her side.

________________________________________________________________________________

Months ago at the Split-Decision Ruins in the Galar Region...

"Regirock, use Hyper Beam!" ??? ordered out.

"R-r...rrrr....rr... Regi...rock!" The rock titan Pokémon of the Hoenn Region cried out. Its voice sounds like it was made up of artificial computer hardware and a special program.

The Rock-type legendary giant aimed a giant energy beam at its opponent, which appeared to be a floating red giant with a black dragon head for an arm.

"beep* boop* R...regi---Drago!" the opposing Pokémon screeched out as it countered the attack with its Dragon Pulse attack.

"Now it's distracted! Use Stone Edge!" ??? ordered quickly.

"R-r...Regi...ROCK!" Regirock bleeped out. It thrusted its stone arms onto the ground of the ruins, summoning rocks in a straight path. The rock pillars managed to hit the opposing Pokémon.

"Rr...regi-drago... beep* beep* boop*" Regidrago beeped out weakly, as it was hit by Regirock's Stone Edge. It then descended to the ground.

"Go, Poké Ball!" ??? yelled out as he tossed a Poké Ball at the weakened legendary giant Pokémon.

The ball absorbed the weakened Pokémon in a red beam of light and fell on the ground. The ball continued to shake violently, until a click sound could be heard. The shaking of the ball ceased and became motionless on the floor.

The man then walked up to the Poké Ball and picked it up. He then took out some sort of device and scanned the Poké Ball.  

Device: Regidrago, the Dragon Orb Pokémon. A newly discovered legendary giant Pokémon that is said to be created by Regigigas many centuries ago by harnessing powerful dragon energy. This legendary Pokémon has been discovered recently alongside Regieleki in ruins of Galar's Crown Tundra.

"Interesting..." the mysterious man muttered to himself.

"R...r...regirock..." Regirock beeped, also intrigued by the information stated by the device.

Device: Regidrago is classified as part of the Legendary Titan Pokémon group along with Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regieleki, and Regigigas. Ancient texts state that if all six of these legendary Pokémon come together, then the Earth would quake due to the immense power these legendary Pokémon hold.

"Excellent job, Regirock. Regidrago will be an excellent addition to our team, along with Regieleki that I caught earlier." the man praised his Pokémon. He then decided to equip the Poké Ball holding Regidrago on his belt.

Who is this man, you may ask? Well for starters, he is an older man who is quite decently tall, but has a medium build. He has thick brown-colored hair, dark-colored stern eyes, and wears green clothing. He is also the pyramid king and serves as the toughest Frontier Brain in the Kanto Battle Frontier circuit. 

Just as the man was inspecting and analyzing the data he received from the newly caught Regidrago, the man's phone rang. The ringtone echoed throughout the ruins. 

"Hey Brandon sir, it's Sam. Are you done with your business in Galar?" a man named Sam asked through the phone as soon as the call was answered.

"Yes. I am done. I will take the Battle Pyramid back to Kanto soon." Brandon replied as he took a look at his surroundings.

"So I'm guessing the rumors are true then?" Sam guessed. "Those researchers and archeologists gave you a major lead on the whereabouts of those ancient ruins."

"Mhm. I'll tell you more when I get back. By the way, Scott still wants to have a Frontier Brain meeting right?"

"Yeah, but the meeting was postponed since you went to Galar suddenly," Sam answered before asking a question for confirmation. "Should I let Scott know that you are coming back from Galar now?"

"Alert Scott that the Battle Pyramid will be arriving in Kanto in approximately three days." Brandon said.

"Okay see you soon sir." Sam said. 

Sam hung up, allowing Brandon to put his phone away. Brandon then looked at Regirock.

"The World Coronation Series Tournament will be getting a lot more interesting won't you say, old friend?" Brandon said with a grin. 

"Regi..rock...regi..."

"There's no doubt that he will be there. The only person to ever defeat me in the Battle Frontier..."

To be continued in the sequel... 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.8K 625 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
182K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
59.2K 1K 28
1: Bonds of Amour The Kalos Region, also known as The Region of Love. One day, Ash was finishing his adventure through Unova, and the next, he finds...
42.3K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...