Anime and Cartoon Oneshots By...

Od Jada0219

Some oneshots with different Anime characters for certain Animes like: My hero Academia Blue Exorcist Fire... Více

Author's Intro
Kirishima x Chubby Black OC
Kirishima x Chubby Black OC Part 2: The Talk
Rin Okumura x Black OC Angel
Rin Okumura x Black OC Angel Part 2
Kageyama x black OC: Daichi's little sister
Bleach Gang Au Toshiro Hitsugaya x Black OC
Hawks x Black OC
Virgil Hawkins(Static) x Metahuman! Black OC
Virgil Hawkins(Static) x Metahuman! Black Oc Part 2
Kitsune Katsuki Bakugou x Black OC
Kenichi: The Mightiest Discipline. Takedea x Black Street fighter OC
Fire Force: Ogun Montgomery x Black OC
My Hero Academia: Band AU
Hawks x Black OC Part 2
Assassination Classroom Nagisa x Black OC Part 2 👊🏾🗡❤
BNHA Denki Kaminari x Chubby! Black OC: Operation Blackout
Author's Note
The Orc and The Fairy
BHNA Hanta Sero x Black OC
BHNA Denki Kaminari x Chubby! Black OC Part 2
Dash Parr X Super! Black OC
Shoto Todoroki x Thicc!! Black OC
Shoto Todoroki x Thicc!!! Black OC Part 2
Alpha Ejiro Kirishima x Black Omega OC
JJBA Josuke Higashikata x Black OC
TMNT Leo x Mutant! Reader
Rikido Sato x Black Reader
Alpha Ejirou Kirishima x Omega Black Reader
Pharaoh Izuku Midoriya x Pre-destined Wife reader
TMNT Donnie x Nerdy Mutant Reader
TMNT Raphael x Mutant!! Reader
JJBA Okuyasu Nijimura x Reader
King Bakugou x Fairy Reader
TMNT Mikey x Mutant Reader
Rikido Sato x Black Reader: The Date
Pro Hero Izuku Midoriya x Black Reader
Pro-hero Deku x Black Reader Part 2
Author's Note
Taishiro Toyomitsu (FatGum) x Black Reader
Pro Hero Deku x Black OC part 3
Christmas Special Kirishima x Black oc Reader
Sano Majiro x Black OC
Author Note
The Angel and the Snow Fox
Beauty and The Beast MHA AU
Sano Majiro x Black OC Part 2
Sano Majiro x Black oc Reader Part 3
Naruto: Kankuro X Black OC
Modern Day Kurapika x Black OC
Modern Day Kurapika x Black OC Part 2
Halloween Special🧡🎃 Dbs Piccolo X Janet
Halloween Special DBS Piccolo x Janet Part 2
Shouta Aizawa x Black OC Civilian

Assassination Classroom Nagisa x Black OC 💔😭

698 11 1
Od Jada0219

[In this story, The young woman is the Adopted daughter of Mrs. Erina Yellowvich and Takenaka Karasuma.]

A young woman was walking home from her bakery shop. A cellphone rung and she answered it, a voice said "Hey girl. How's Japan?" The woman said "It cool, I guess. Not a lot of soul food around here. And some people are literally afraid of me. So, everything is fine." The other girl said "T, it's going to be fine. You're sweet, bold, funny, hella thick, and your parents taught you to fight when pushed. You had the strength to fight and the strength to be yourself, no matter what people thought of your skin tone or hair. So, don't let it get to you now." The woman said "You're right Kayla, I will not let this shit rule me. I'm that bitch and I ain't afraid to show it! Talk to you later girl, gotta call my mom." Kayla said "See ya!" As she continues to walk down the street, she passed by a young man with light blue and in a school teacher outfit. As they got close, she accidentally ran into him. Both of them fell to the ground, the man got up fast and dusted himself off. He then said "Oh geez! I'm sorry. Do you need help?" As he offered his hand to her. She said "Yeah. Thank you." As she touch his hand and he pulled her up. She looked at him with pure eyes. She thought "Wow! He's really cute, kind of like a girl. Maybe he takes after his mo....wait my mom said there was a little boy who was in her class that looked like a little girl. Could this be him?" The man said "Sorry about that miss. My name's Nagisa Shiota and what's yours?"

The young woman started blushing and put her head down and said "My name's Teyana Karasuma and it's nice to meet you and t-thank you. Excuse me!" She ran pass him.

[Heads up: About to get a little angsty 💔]

As she ran, she pulled out her and called her mother. The caller ID said Killer mom. Her mother answered and said "Teyana! Where are you? You've got me worried sick!" As she yelled her daughter over the phone, she heard her daughter breathing hard. Her mother asked "Teyana? What's wrong?" Teyana said "Mom, do you know someone named Nagisa Shiota?" Her mother said "Yes, of course. Wait! Did you just meet him?" Teyana was about to say but two guys popped up in front of her and said "Hey, pretty lady. Want to have a drink with us?" Her mother asked "Who was that?" Teyana said "Some guys on the street. I'm coming home mom." One of the men grabbed her wrist and said "Aww, come on. Mommy won't mind if you treat us." Her mother said "Tey! Run now!" Teyana snatched away from the man and started running. Her mother asked "Baby! Tell me where you are and I'll come and get you!" As Teyana stopped in an alleyway to answer her mother, one of the men snatched her phone and knocked her down. Teyana said "You bastard! I'll kill you!" The man said "Aww, come on cutie. You wouldn't do that, so be a good girl and give me a kiss." As the man held her down, while having her right under his body. Teyana was below him and her knee was directly near his crotch. Teyana said "Sure, I'll give you a present!!" As she kneed him in his crotch, he rolled off her in pain. As she tried to escape, the other guy punched her in the face. Teyana fell to the ground and then one of the men said "We were trying to do it the easy way, now we do it, the hard way!" As he took out his knife and cut her shirt and skirt. Then, the other man removed her underwear. When removed, Teyana got lose of the other guy's grip and scratched the second guy's face and left a bleeding claw mark on the left cheek of his face. The guy said "You're done for! As he took the knife from his buddy and slashed it up Teyana's right leg. Teyana screamed "Someone please help me!" The man covered her mouth and said "Shut up! I'd hate to kill you." As tears rolled down her face, her leg kept bleeding as one of the men stuck his finger in her vagina. After that the man forced her down and unbuckled his pants forcing his shaft in her roughly, then a young man said "Leave her alone." Both men turned around to see who said that. Teyana could hardly see anything, but what she did see is light blue hair.

Nagisa thought "That's the woman I just seen." He looked at her and then caught a glimpse of her phone and the caller ID that was still on the phone after hanging up. He saw that it was his old teacher, Mrs. Erina Yellowvich and saw that in the girl's phone, she is saved as "Killer mom." Nagisa thought "Is she Mrs. Erina's daughter?" The two men got off the ground and the man that defiled her, slammed her to the wall to knock her unconscious. Then, they started to walk towards Nagisa. As they walked, Teyana said "No. Get away Nagisa!" Nagisa heard her call his name and looked down. The second guy said smugly "Who are you? If you want her, she's taken!" As he zipped up his pants and licked the fingers he defiled her with. The main man stood in front of him and said "What do you want? If you're here to save the woman's life, I'll have to kill you! Do you want that, huh buddy?" As the man grabbed the young man's collar, Nagisa's face went dark. When that happened, Teyana felt a change in the atmosphere. As that happened, Nagisa thought "Kill me?" Then, he looked up and said "If you think you can."

After that, one of the men jumped back. The other guy said "What are you afraid of? He's just a little wimp, trying to make th...." The man was cut off by a knife cutting his eye out. The man shrieked and said "My eye! My fucking eye!" Nagisa looked towards the other guy and zoomed over to him so quickly, the man didn't realize that Nagisa was already behind him with the knife at his throat. The man screamed. Nagisa said slowly "If you don't want to die, don't show face to me or her again. And do yourself a favor and turn yourselves over to cops, unless you want to me again." As he smiled with bloodlust.

The guy said "You got it!!" He picked up his friend who fell unconscious after having his eye cut out and getting kneed in the gut. Nagisa stared at the men till they were out of sight, he then reached for Teyana's phone and put it in his pocket. He ran over to her to check if she was hurt, he saw cuts, bruises, and that they stripped her. So, he took one of the coats that those guys had on and wrapped it around her. Nagisa said "Well, it will fit. But not around her butt, I guess I'll take off my shirt and cover it up with it." Nagisa thought "That's my first attack. To be honest, it felt exhilarating. I wonder if that's how Karma feels like when he's at work."

An hour later

They arrive at Nagisa's house

Nagisa laid the young lady on his black fluffy couch

As he laid her on the couch, her leg was still bleeding out. Nagisa ran upstairs to get the first-aid kit, but as he was getting it he heard a sound like someone crying. He ran back downstairs, to see the woman he saved in tears. He kneeled besides her and said "Don't worry, I'm going help you." She seething in pain and sobbed. He told her "I'm going to tie this wound, OK?" Teyana shook her head. As he tied the wound, she screamed. As soon as he finished, Teyana's cellphone started to ring. Nagisa answered it and a woman said shouting "Teyana! Baby! Are you alright? Did you kill those guys? Please answer baby! That's it! I'm getting your father!" Nagisa said "Miss Erina?" Erina was shocked to hear Nagisa's voice on her daughter's phone. She asked "Nagisa, where is Teyana?" Nagisa said "She's asleep. The men who were chasing her, they slashed her right leg and they defiled her but not to the extreme." Miss Erina was softly sobbing over the phone. Nagisa said "I will keep her here until her wound heals up." Erina said "Okay. I trust you. Heaven knows if it was Karma, I would hurt him." Nagisa snickered a little. After he hung up, he moved a curl from her face and she whispered "I'm sorry mom. I wasn't strong enough." As she cried in her sleep. Nagisa wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead and said "She won't be disappointed. I promise. Good night, Teyana." As he covered her up and turned off the lights.

Nagisa went into his room and fell to the floor. He started getting angry and punched the wall. Then, he raised his head and remembered how flustered she was when she first saw him and when he kissed her forehead. Nagisa thought "She's so beautiful and hurt. If only, I would've kept up with her! I'm so stupid! But, she's going to be okay because no one's going to touch her again. I swear it!" As he goes to bed angry.

Saturday Morning

Nagisa got up showered, brushed his teeth, and got dressed in a casual outfit.

He then made breakfast and looked over to the living room. He saw the young woman still asleep, as he got closer, he heard her groan in her sleep. He thought "Probably having a nightmare." So, he decided to hold her hand and said "Everything's alright. No one is going to hurt you again, I promise." After that, she sounds calmed down and she started sleeping more peacefully. Nagisa sighed calmly and silently, then his phone started ringing and he saw that it was Karma. Nagisa declined the call and thought "She's so beautiful. Her curly hair, chocolatey skin, and her sweet smile." Then he took a picture of her sleeping face and smiled. He got his shoes and keys and walked our the apartment and locked it. Nagisa got on his phone and activated all the cameras in his house and activated security as well. Nagisa thought "Now I can keep an eye on you. Sorry sweetheart, but being a teacher and a former assassin, I can't take any chances of you or me getting hurt."

He then got on his phone to call Karma back.

Karma: So, you declining my calls? What's wrong friend? Did you kill someone?"

Nagisa: No, but I did do something. So, think we can talk about somewhere?

Karma: Oh don't tell, you've gone and turned into a girl. Ha Ha Ha!

Nagisa: .....(Bloodlust aura showing)

Karma: Alright, calm down. I can feel those eyes burning down into my soul. Sure. Meet at Isogai's family restaurant.

Nagisa: Sure.

At Isogai's restaurant

Nagisa walked in and took a seat at a table. Isogai came up to him and placed a very beautiful and well prepared Pork Cutlet bowl.

Isogai said "Well, if it isn't Nagisa AKA the snake assassin." Nagisa looked up and said "Hey Isogai. Sorry I haven't been around here a lot. And how did you know I wanted a Pork Cutlet bowl?" Isogai said "I didn't. They're the on-the-house special. So enjoy!" Nagisa thought "He's still kind." Then, a woman dropped a plate and broke it. She said "Oh I'm so sorry!" Isogai said "It's okay ma'am. I'll get this cleaned up." As he got down and swept up the pieces of the plate, he had this princely glow around him. Nagisa thought "He's still Prince Charming." As Nagisa smiled towards Isogai's direction, he looked down at the food in sadness. Nagisa thought about Teyana and what did she think of him at first and then he thought about what those men did to her and how she cried in fear on his couch while dealing with the cuts, bruises, and the violation of her. Nagisa stared at his food, which he showed his bloodlust towards.

Next thing you know, Karma walked in and saw how Nagisa's bloodlust was covering him. Karma walked up behind and said "You know, if you don't want to scare people away you probably need to turn down your bloodlust, old friend." Nagisa turned around and said "Yeah, you're right."

[Karma's outfit]

Isogai came back and put a bowl of super spicy Ramen in front of Karma.

Karma said "Hey Isogai. How's business? I would say booming and how did you know I wanted spicy Ramen?" Isogai said begrudgingly "Because of all the crazy combinations of spices and hot stuff you used to stuff up that man's nose." They all started laughing and Nagisa thought "It's been so long since then and being here just makes me feel like it never ended." Isogai heard someone call him over and he said "Sorry guys, we will talk. Just let me deal with this." Karma and Nagisa nodded.

Karma asked "So, what was for this quick meet-up?" Nagisa said "Well, have you needed to kill anyone recently?" Karma's eyes started to glow evily, as his aura was dark purple like a demon. He said "No. But I've been waiting." As he chuckled evily, Nagisa laughed nervously and thought "Well that's good old Karma." Karma said "That was so random. So, what's really going on? Your aura was even more deadlier than when we fought for Koro Sensei's life, so, if that's the case it must be serious." Nagisa took out his phone and showed him a picture of a young woman who was sleeping peaceful. Karma said "Okay? What?" Nagisa said "This young woman was hurt and raped near me and I saved her. But, I just found out when I took her to my apartment, that she is the daughter of Karasuma and Miss Erina." Karma chocked on one of the noodles and said "Miss Yellowbitch? Wow! I can't believe she's got a daughter? That's actually laughable." Isogai came over and said "Karma what happened?" Karma said "Nagisa saved a young melanin woman who is the daughter of Miss Erina." Isogai said shocked "Woah! Seriously? How does she look?" Nagisa showed the picture of her. Isogai said "She's beautiful." Nagisa said "Yeah. But I saved her from dying from some assholes who raped her. And it makes me sick!" As he slammed his hands down, a phone fell from his pocket. Karma said "Careful, you'll break your phone." As he points to the phone, Nagisa picks it up. Nagisa exclaimed and said "Ahh! This is Teyana's phone, I forgot to leave it with her!" Karma laughed and said "Well at least she can't call the police." Nagisa said "Karma!" Karma said "I'm kidding. So? Do you like her?" Nagisa started blushing and said "No! No one even said anything like that!" Isogai said "I mean it's OK. I mean it has been a while since Kaede and you broke up." Nagisa remembered and said "Well we weren't meant to be together. But at least we stayed friends. But Teyana is beautiful, but she just met me and to try to get with her now, would be creepy even for me." Karma smiled evily "Why not make a love potion that would make her...." Isogai cut Karma off by saying "Just wait. You did say she ran away from you flustered. That sounds like a hint of love blooming, to me." Nagisa smiled, then he heard his phone beeping. Karma said "What was that?" Nagisa said "My security. It tells me about the movement around or in my house." Karma said 'Aww, trying to keep your little mouse safe, so you can devour her yourself. I mean I would, matter of fact if you fail I might try to...." Karma was cut off by Nagisa grabbing his collar and looking at him with his signature snake look. Isogai said "Come on, Karma. Why would say that? Nagisa calm down." Karma smirked and said "What? Little mouse want to roar? Let's go." As they got close to each other, Teyana's cellphone started ringing. Nagisa looked away and answered the phone.

Nagisa: Hello?

Karasuma: Nagisa, where are you? And where is Teyana?

Nagisa: I went to Isogai's family restaurant and I am heading back to my house.

Karasuma: Is Teyana with you?

Nagisa: No sir. She's at my house. I left her there because she was tired from the pain. I've hired a doctor to come over to my house.

Karasuma: Nagisa, we are coming over two days from now. Do you think she could stay with you that long?

Nagisa: Of course.

Karasuma: Thank you.

Nagisa got his keys and said "Sorry guys, I've got to go." Karma said "Yep. Remember, don't be so scary you might scare her away." Isogai said "Karma!" Nagisa got in his Crimson Tesla Model X and drove away. Nagisa thought "Hang on Teyana, I'm coming!"

Back at the house

Teyana was limping around and went to look around. She went up to Nagisa's room and saw a picture of her mother, her father and all the students of E-class. Teyana started to cry and said "I wish I could be as tough as they are." As she did that, she heard to doorbell ring. Teyana asked "Who is it? The Doctor said "It's Doctor Wuag and my assistant Kai. May we come in?" On the road, Nagisa heard his phone ping and saw two people at his door and they had on white coats. Nagisa thought "That must be the Doctor, but who is that with them?" Nagisa said "Camera, zoom in the picture on second figure." When it came in, Nagisa asked it to make the picture clear. Nagisa said "He looks like.....oh no! Teyana!!"

At the house

The Doctor asked "Please let us in." Teyana said "I can't. I don't know who you are and Nagisa told me not to." One of the figures smiled at the door and said "Well I guess we'll come in ourselves." After saying that, one of the men took an axe and started hacking into the door. Nagisa was speeding and swerved lane to lane. As the man hacked away, Teyana shivered in fear and then picked up a knife. She was hyperventilating and then she remembered her father said "Remember when it comes to assassination, what will you fight for? And remember concentrate on your breathing and your approach to the fight."

Teyana put the knife down and got the first-aid kit and tied and covered the wound. And started to calm her breathing, as she did that she made herself look vulnerable. (A tactic she learned from her mother.) Then, she stuck a knife in the back of her belt and stuck on in the cast around her leg. Teyana then got into a position on the floor like she fell from hearing the men breaking the door down. After that, the men were in the house and they look around and then they spot a young melanin woman injured and on the ground. The man turned off his intimidation face and gasped and asked "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, young lady. We were looking for Nagisa Shiota. Do you know where he is?" Teyana looked up at him with tears and said "No. I woke up and he was gone. But I would like to ask, if it is not too much... The man asked "What is it sweetheart?" Teyana said "Could you help me up?" The man smiled and said "Of course, Miss Karasuma." Teyana registered what he said and pulled out the knife and stuck it in front of his face and said "I knew it was you, Mr. Takaoka." He smiled with malice and said "Yes. And you look so beautiful, just like my boys said after they left you in the alley." Teyana felt scared and said "Only a monster like you would do something like that. Why?" Takaoka smiled and said "One, I want to break Karasuma and what better way than to take his sunshine and defile it." Teyana asked in anger "And what's the second reason?" Takaoka smiled like the Grim Reaper and said "To see how far Nagisa would go to protect Karasuma's daughter from me!" As he laughed heartily and maniacally.

To be continued

Part 2 will have a little more angsty.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

176K 283 7
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
246K 10.8K 46
{cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat} 🖤🩷 Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little...
200K 4.7K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
75.7K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...