My Hero Academia: Band AU

Mina said "Okay, I am ready to go and destroy that crowd." She said "Oh yeah, got to call my girl, she loves music and is always down for anything."

Caller ID: Mina Ashido

The girl pick up and heard Mina say "Hey girl!!! What's up!" Leah said "Hey, what's up wit cha?" Mina said "Oh just heading to the club, my band's playing tonight

The girl pick up and heard Mina say "Hey girl!!! What's up!" Leah said "Hey, what's up wit cha?" Mina said "Oh just heading to the club, my band's playing tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to come and see us?" Leah said "Yeah, alright. You know I'm down to support you girl." Mina smiled hard and said "Alright. I'll be at your house at 7. Be ready." Leah said "I will." Leah sighed and thought "I hope she ain't taking me to no hoochie-choochie place."

At 7

[Leah's outfit]

[Leah's outfit]

Leah heard a knock at her door. She opened and saw Mina.

 She opened and saw Mina

[Mina's outfit]

Leah said "Hey bitch!!!" Mina said "What's up bitch!!" Then they both started laughing. Mina said "Alright, we ready!" Mina and Leah got in her Tesla Model X.

At the club

Mina and Leah walk in and then a guy with Red hair walked up and picked Mina up. Mina said "Oh, Kirishima! Stop!" The guy with red hair said "Sorry! I'm just really excited for our set!" He looked over to Mina's right and asked "Oh? You brought a friend!" Leah said "Hi. My name's Leah Kincade and you are...?" The redhead said "Ejirou Kirishima. But everyone calls me Kiri." Then, some more the band mates come up. They said their names were Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jiro, and Tooru Hagakure. They all were all laughing until Leah asked "Who's that other blonde setting up the mics and tune his guitar?" Kirishima looked back and said "That is Katsuki Bakugou. He's our main guitar player and vocals." Leah said "Huh. Well, I am going to speak to him." Sero got in front her and said "Yeah, you might not want to do that. When he's focused, he usually ignores you and cusses you out." Leah said "Damn. Well, if he cusses me out, he's going to get the same treatment!" Leah gently moved Sero out her way and went to speak to the blonde. Leah said "Hey there, couldn't help but speak to you since you have everything intact." Katsuki looked up at the female and said "Beat it Shitty extra! Can't you see I'm busy." Leah got mad and said with an attitude like him "Well damn, who pissed in your cereal? All I wanted to do is say was "Hey" But your ass want to be rude." Katsuki stood up and said "Who the hell you think you're talking to?!! Who in the hell even let you back here?!!" Mina said "I did. Bakugou, this is my best friend Leah and she came to see our show and support us!" Katsuki grunted and asked her "Huh. What would this extra know about punk rock music?" Leah said "More than your rude ass, that's for sure." An announcer said "Alright, this is your boy Kai and tonight we've got a special treat. A band unlike any other!!" Everyone of the band members get on stage and get in their places. Mina said to Leah "Go ahead, we'll see you in the crowd. Go!" Leah jumped from off the stage and turned back and smirked at Bakugou. The announcer said "And now the band you've been waiting for, The Dynamite Crew!!" Everyone started screaming, shouting, whistling and jumping up and down.