The Orc and The Fairy

In a forest

A fairy woman ran through hold a beautiful melanin baby girl in her arms. As the fairy ran, the men were chasing her and saying "Come on, sweetheart, we promise to be gentle." Another voice said "You are a vile creature!" A woman said "You whore! You'll take our men!" As the fairy got deeper into the forest, there was a magical portal door. As the fairy went close to it, an angel walked out and said "Dear child, you have been hurt and cast out. Come with me, in this dimension all creatures and humans live in peace. You can make this your home." The fairy said "Home. I would love to but someone has to keep these humans away from this door, so please take my daughter and let her grow up in a good world better than this." The fairy said to her child "I wish I could come on this journey with you but I can't. Your mommy is so injured and has to protect you from seeing this world like this. My sweet baby know that your mommy will forever love you, I will give you this necklace and it will tell you everything about yourself and about me. I hope you find love, Goodbye my child."

As the fairy got ready to sacrifice her life, she asked the angel this: "Angel, when you take my child, please help her, guide her, and give her this name: Aurora Jade." The fairy flew back to the people and let out all of her energy and said "Live your life my child." As a giant light started to illuminated the whole forest. As the Angel passed through the door, she realized that the baby girl is blind with light purple eyes and her necklace is a combination of nature signs. The angel said "Oh my little one, you are the fairy of nature. You will be special. I promise."

Eighteen Years later

Near a babbling Brook. Aurora was combing her hair in the waterfalls. She thought "I wonder will I get to see my friend Malaysia when I go into town." Talia(the Angel) said "Aurora, sweetheart. Come on we have to head into town for supplies." Aurora said" Coming mother." As Aurora stepped out the waterfall, she heard growling in the trees behind her. Aurora said "Hello? Is someone or something there? I won't hurt you, I promise." Talia said "Aurora, we need to leave, now!" Aurora said "Coming, mother. Here, I left you some meat and vegetables. Eat up." As she flew off, a young Orc came out and said "What a beautiful fairy."

In town

Aurora was dressed up and was shopping for more fruits and meat.