TMNT Mikey x Mutant Reader

New York City. The big Apple. Wonderful place, but the underbelly of the city, not so much. Hi, my name is Cerise and yes I'm a Mutant.

When I was young, my mother and father was taken by the Kraang and experimented on. After I was born, both me and my parents escape Dimension X. After that, we laid low for 10 years. Until now.....

In a skate park

I come here at night, to see young skaters show off there moves. And help them back up when they fall, well with a hoodie over me. One night, all the kids were scared off by a nightmare looking wolf guy. I hid and thought "He's a mutant! But he has to be the most terrifying mutant I've ever seen. I better get outta here before he sees me." As I start to run, I came to a fence and thought "Damn. Just what I need!" As I climb it, it started to shake and then it came crashing down to the ground. The wolf guy growled and said "Kid, you're not supposed to be here!" As he said that, he ran towards me. I started running down the alley and tried to climb the pipes on the side of a building. When I slipped, the wolf guy grabbed my leg and slammed me to the ground.

I kicked and screamed. I shouted "Let me go! Leave me alone!" The wolf guy growled and said "I like them feisty." As he chuckled. When I scream again, I hear someone say "Booyahkasha!!" The wolf guy let me go and slashed at some person who hit me. I got up and started running. But, before I could escape, the wolf guy grabbed the person and them at me. We both fell to the ground hard. The person  got up and pick me up. I started to open my eyes and said "Huh? Who are you? What's going on?" The person kept running and jumping over rooftops. As we got enough distance from the wolf, he placed me down. The guy asked "Are you alright, dudette?" I said "Yes, thank you." As I moved my hair from my face, I look up at the figure.

" As I moved my hair from my face, I look up at the figure

I said "Yes, I'm fine. Who are you?" The dude said "My name's.....Ah!" As he was saying his name, the wolf guy slashed him in his back. I screamed. I shook the guy and said "Aye man! Please get up!" As the wolf guy got close, I used my pepper spray and sprayed him in his eyes. The guy injured said "Serves you right, you razor-faced dog." As the wolf guy was disoriented, I charged at him with my horns and stabbed him in his stomach. As I did, he grabbed me by my horns and said "You little brat!!" As he threw me, I grabbed on the ledge of the rooftop.

As I was dangling from the ledge, the wolf guy said "Looks like your hero couldn't save you." As he stepped on my hand. The wolf guy held up the turtle guy and then dropped him. I screamed out "No!!!" As he was falling, something caught him. The wolf guy said "Well, now I have more Turtles to de-shell." Then, they all came into the light. One of them said "Leave that girl alone, Razhar." Razhar picked up the girl and said "Oh, you mean this girl?" As he took one of his claws, and slashed her leg. She said "Don't worry about me, just get that guy out of here! I can take this dog!" Razhar grabbed her throat and started choking her. The leader said "Turtles attack!!" As they charged at him, he dropped me on the rooftop.

After the battle

One of the Turtles said "Mikey, why? You could've been killed! What were you thinking?" Mikey said "That girl. She's a mutant and she was just going to skate at the park, until Razhar attacked her." Mikey then got scared and asked "Where is she?" His brother said "Right here. You never told us she's a deer mutant." As his brother pulled off her hood off.