Spider-Man X Pokimane. The Gi...

By Mexican_TanQr

Hello my name is Peter Parker and I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, but really I'm just an ordi... More

Wish me luck Bois( Not a chapter update)
1k??? (Not a Chapter Update)
Chapter 2: Arriving to LA
Chapter 3: First Meet up
Chapter 4: Love?
Chapter 5: Conffesion
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7:OTV
Chapter 8: My Fault
Chapter 9: Tragedy
Chapter 10: The End
For Now
(Season 2) Chapter 1: New Life style same old me!
(Season 2) Chapter 2: Intense Heat!
(Season 2) Chapter 3: New York
(Season 2) Chapter 4: Sonii
(Season 2) Chapter 5: The Lizard Strikes
(Season 2) Chapter 6: The message
(Season 2) Chapter 7: Back to LA
Season 2) Chapter 8: Taskmaster
Just a lil break ❤️
Have a great New years!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 9: Christmas!!
(Season 2) Chapter 10: Sonii why?
16!!!!!
(Season 2) Chapter 11: My Powers?
(Season 2) Chapter 12: Im just Peter Parker
(Season 2) Chapter 13: Old habits.
Not a chapter update. More so an apology
New book

Chapter 1: The Raft

2.2K 18 5
By Mexican_TanQr

Characters
Peter Parker/Spider-Man/you

Poki/Imane/Pokimane

Valkyrae/Rae/Rachel.

Celine/Starmitten

Janet/xChocobars

All of the Offline Tv Crew.

The Sinister six: Electro, Dr. octopus, Mysterio, Scorpion, Vulture, Rhino.

Spider-Man:*sigh* Nothing like another day of crime Fighting in New York. *Jumps of building and starts swinging*

Spider-Man:woooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Life as Spider-Man isn't the greatest but it isn't the worst somehow you always find a way to make you work more doable, sometimes being Spider-Man comes at a cost. But in the end it's life you can be proud of.

Spider-Man: Alright you got for me today New York

*Spidey Tunes in into police radar*

Police radar: Attention all officers there has been a break out at the Raft. I repeat there has been a break in at the Raft all officers are needed.

The Raft is a huge prison for criminals and hold prison cells for each of Spider-Mans greatest enemies.

Spider-Man: Alright let's get to work.

*Over at LA*

Rae is In the living room watching TV with Imane, Celine, and Janet until this news came up and interrupted their show.

News Reporter: Breaking News, it seems that there has been a breach at the Raft, many people still do not know the cause of the breaching how worried we should be about this breaching. Right here with us we have a police officer with. Do you know what could have caused this breaching?

Police Officer: No ma'am unfortunately I do not know the cause of the breaching at the Raft, but I can guarantee you that there is nothing to worry about. We are working on trying to control this situation. *Massive explosion in the background*

Police Officer: Oh my god.

The police officer runs back to the situation.

Police Officer: Whats going on. What was that explosion.

Other Police officer: They have breached into the weapons room, they have rockets and assault rifles.

Rae: Oh my god this really bad.

Imane: Ik let's just hope Spider-Man arrives.

Celine: Yeah when he's around everything's gonna be ok.

Janet: yeah I really do hope so.

As Police officers are still trying to maintain the crisis, you arrive.

Spider-Man: Good evening Chief

Chief of Police: Spider-Man thank goodness your here we have a major situation and we need all the help we can get.

Spider-Man: Ok. So what's the status inside the prison, and are all of my enemies still locked up.

Chief of police: Yes and no.

Spider-Man: I don't like the sound of that.

Chief of Police: Yes they are still locked up in the prison, and no because only half of them are still locked up.

Spider-Man: ok..... I think I can deal with that. Just tell your men and these civilians to back away as much as possible I don't want anymore people getting hurt. I'll try get the remaining officers inside of the building out.

As the Chief agrees you proceed to head into the Raft in hopes to try and contain the situation.

News reporter: It's seems that Spider-Man has arrived at the scene and is proceeding into the building.

Rae, Imane, Celine, Janet: Yeeeessss!!!!!!

Spider-Man: Ok this is pretty bad.

*goes to one of the prisoners*

Spider-Man: Hey there I would appreciate it if you all went back to your cells

Prisoner: Heeeeey! Over here kill this son of a bitch bug.

Spider-Man: Oh god!

As all the prisoners proceed to start shooting and trying to kill you start to de Weaponized all of the prisoners with weapons and start taking them down. As you where still taking down some of the prisoners, you saw that two cops were being harassed by 5 other prisoners. You then proceed to go to the cops rescue and take down the 5 prisoners. You lead the cops to safety but then as you thought things couldn't get any worse..... they did. Electro came out of nowhere and zapped you across the facility.

News Reporter: Oh dear! It seems that Spider-Man is having difficulty Now that The Electro is out of his cell.

Imane: oh my god!

Spider-Man: Hey Electro Long time no see. Hey if you could just give up and go to your cell that would be great.

Electro: NEVER! You stoped me once. You won't stop me again.

Spider-Man: You sure about that?

You break free from Electro's grip and start to brawl in the air. But then things got a lot more worse, as Vulture comes in and grabs you.

Vulture: Spider-Man! Oh how I have waited for this moment.

Spider-Man: Really cause I wasn't really waiting for this moment. The moment I was waiting for is when I beat the both of you and send you back to your cells.

And again things get a lot more worse when a giant rock is thrown at you. You failed to dodge In time so you were hurt.

Spider-Man: ow, ok that hurt, that really hurt my whole body.

Rhino ready to charge at you, you quickly dodge this time and manage to make him ram himself into a concrete wall.

Spider-Man: Holy Rhino is it me or did you get bigger...... nah your still that same size.

Rhino: Tiny Spider I will crush you.

Spider-Man: uuum there is a very low chance of that ever happening.... I hope.

As you get back up, Rhino, Electro, Vulture begin to work together to kill you. With quick maneuver you manage to lay a few hits on Electro. You focus on trying to take down Electro but Vulture and Rhino made it very difficult to do so. But Eventually you take down Electro by webbing him towards a wall.

Spider-Man: One down two more to go

You proceed to take down Vulture, you take him down from the air to the ground by webbing and clogging up his wing suit.

Spider-Man: 2 down 1 to go.

As you turn around you were greeted by a large rock headed right towards you. Rhino had knocked you out cold. As Rhino charges up and heads straight for you, your spider sense had kicked in, waking you up and moving out of the way just in time. You finally manage to take down Rhino and get out of that situation alive.

Spider-Man: Now that was a close one! Phew. Alright time to put the rest of these criminals behind bars again.

You then proceed to take down the remainder of the prisoners and put them back into the cells. As you wrapped up the breaching at the Raft Police officers begin to head towards the Raft.

Chief of Police: Thank you Spider-Man. If not for you these criminals would be out and about in the City.

Spider-Man: No problem, just doing my job. Well.... I best be on my way.

*You swing away back towards the city*

News Reporter: Spider-Man has just contained the breaching at the Raft. Let's give a great big thank you to Spider-Man.

The Crowd: THANK YOU SPIDER MAN!!!!

Imane, Celine, Rae, Janet: Thank you Spider-Man!!!

After all of that time containing the breaching at the Raft which took 4 hours to contain you head toward that highest point of New York and admire the view. You sit down and check if any of your favorite streamers are live luckily Pokimane was live, so was Valkyrae, Scarra, Toast, and many others. You tune into poki's stream, you can see that she was playing Valorant.

Chat donation: Hey poki did you see the news about what happened at the Raft in New York.

Poki: Yeah! It was soooo awesome that Spider-Man was there to help am a really big fan of his. Do you guys think he will ever notice me. Probably not lol.

Spider-Man: Wow. She is a fan? Of me!?
This is the greatest day of my life. You know what mabey I'll take a trip down to LA and if I can say Hi you, you know kinda like a vacation. I wonder if my friend won't mind keeping the city safe while am gone...... I'll text him.

Pete: hey dude

???: yeah whats up

Pete: am thinking about heading out to LA, you know to just take a break from the city and I was wondering if you could keep things from going south in New York while am gone.

???: Wait your serious?!

Pete: yeah.

After a talk with my friend I go back home and pack everything I need to go to LA, then I buy a ticket for the plane and head of to LA.

Hey guys. This is my very first book I am writing. If you could just give me honest feedback of what you think about the book. That way I can do better in future chapters, also you can leave a suggestions for future chapters. Thank you all and an awesome day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.7K 22
·˚ ༘ ┊͙[lucky list] ! ˊˎ no one remembered him but her. post no way home au ! spoilers ahead ! peter parker [tom] x fem.oc unedite...
9.1K 230 25
Five years ago you left Queens behind and took a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue your music (and a shattered heart from the only boy you've...
6.9K 126 17
You have a huge crush on Peter Parker. You go to the same school as him and he has a crush on you too but you don't know it. You are friends with him...
88.1K 2.9K 25
Rayne is new in town. She and her mom move from their quiet home in Arizona, to live in New Yorks's Manhatten-the home of Spiderman. But Rayne is hid...