Hiccstrid Oneshots (Volume 2)

By lexxmasonofficial

Hiccstrid!!! More

Flower Power
Mortal Enemies
What is it, Girl?
The things we do...
... For the One We Love
Storms and Secrets
Paper Cut
Paper Cut (Part 2)
Loki Gone Wrong
Take a break
Miracle
Miracle (Part 2)
Miracle (Part 3)
Busted
Busted (Part 2)
Memories
Daisy chain
Astrid's diary
Adopted
Spellbound
Astrid Proof
Distractions (Part 2)
Message
Drama Queen
Story time
Sketchbook
Hero
Neverending Nightmare
When Worlds Collide
Free Fall
Group chat
Stormless
Note
Claustrophobia
Arrow
Sentimental
Zephyr's First Snoggletog
Maid of Honor
The Protectors
Clumsy
Stranded
His Hero
SPLAT!
Love me not

Do you love me now?

1.5K 30 40
By lexxmasonofficial

Third chapter of the day, I am on a roll. SEND IN YOUR REQUESTS. I'm gonna be up all night.

Set after Defenders of Berk and before Dawn of the dragon racers.

Thanks to astridvh for this request x

I loved writing this one, especially with the mixed personalities.

Hiccup is 17. Astrid is 16.

***

Now, it was no question that the future chief was... well, a Hiccup. The clue's in his name. It was Viking tradition to call the runt of a litter a Hiccup. 

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III was born early into this world, therefore making him smaller and weaker than other babies. The village feared he was too weak to survive, but seventeen years later, and he was still proving them all wrong. Of course, he was still smaller than many other boys his age. 

Hiccup and his father had been away on a two-week 'Bonding trip'. Astrid stood at the docks with Stormfly, anxiously awaiting his return. 

Astrid's POV

I watched as Stoick's ship drew closer and closer to Berk. I couldn't wait for Hiccup to get back. Mostly because Snotlout and the twins were driving me insane. But I also missed him. More than I thought I would. 

Stormfly gently nudged my side. Only then did I realize I had been holding my breath in anticipation. I finally let the air out of my lungs.

I gasped when I saw Hiccup step onto the dock. He looked... different. A good different. A really good different. How could someone change so much in two weeks?

He looked like a completely different person. Though his forest green eyes, goofy lopsided smile, and adorable freckles were unmistakable. *Focus, Astrid.* 

His hair was shorter and somehow messier. But it topped off his new outfit perfectly. Instead of the plain green tunic and brown belt, he usually wore. He now had a leather shirt and armor too. Though I think a red tunic would suit him better than the green. His face was skinnier but he had definitely developed some muscles. He was still a fishbone compared to most seventeen-year-old boys, but wow, did he look good? 

*Focus, Astrid!*

I felt a warmth across my chest. I couldn't quite understand what I was feeling. I had never felt anything quite like it before. 

Hiccup raced over to me and pulled me close. HE GREW! Hiccup was now towering over me, resting his chin on my head. But the familiar scent of his Hiccup aroma was enough to draw me in. He was at least five foot eight. Making him about two inches taller than me. I had always been taller than Hiccup. And I liked it that way. It was a lot harder to be confident Astrid when the boy I had been crushing on for two years goes from being... a Hiccup to... this.

"Astrid, you okay?" He asked. There was worry in his voice. At least he still sounded the same. I shook myself out of my thoughts, realizing I had done nothing but stare for the past few minutes. 

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm fine." I stuttered. What was that about? Why was I so nervous? I'm Astrid. I don't do nervous. I blame Hiccup and his stupid tallness. 

"You changed your shirt." He noticed. 

I wasn't expecting him to notice. It honestly didn't change all that much. It only went from turquoise to blue. I nodded, and I'm almost certain I was blushing. 

"You too," I whispered.

"And your skirt." He was noticing everything. I don't know why I expected anything less. He was still Hiccup. I nodded once again. "And the boots." 

I had to say something. I changed my outfit and he noticed every difference.

"You..." I cleared my throat. "You grew." Now I was definitely blushing.

At this point, I was sure that something was wrong with me. Maybe I was sick or something. All I know is, it got really hot, really fast.

Author's POV

Hiccup chuckled at the flustered blonde stood before him.

"Yup, looks like I'm finally taller than you. I can die happy." He teased. He watched as she straightened herself up, stretching the best she could without making it too obvious.

"You're not taller than me." She fibbed.

Hiccup straightened himself up too. Her eyes were in line with his lips. Those perfect Hiccup lips. 

"Oh, yes I am." He chuckled. Astrid blushed. She pushed up onto her tiptoes, resting her hands on his shoulders for balance.

"No, you're not."

Hiccup placed his hands on Astrid's shoulders, gently pushing her back down, now looking over her. 

"Yes, I am." He corrected.

 She backed onto the first step back up to the village. She folded her arms, smirking mischievously. Hiccup joined her. She took another step. Again Hiccup joined her. They repeated this all the way back up to the village. When they finally reached the top, Astrid panicked. Without a word, she raced home.

She needed to come up with something, and fast. She had always been taller than Hiccup. She liked being taller than Hiccup. She could be bossy and confident around 'little' Hiccup. But now, she was a nervous wreck. And she didn't like it. All she wanted to do was punch him, then kiss him, then walk away. But she could barely get out a full sentence around this new and improved Hiccup. Suddenly an idea popped into her head.

***

She found Hiccup in the arena and hopped off her dragon.

"Nice try," Hiccup smirked, knowingly.

"What are you talking about?" Astrid denied.

"You're wearing your mother's boots." He noticed, knowing her mother's boots were slightly taller than average. Gods, she hated how he noticed the little things. But, a part of her loved it at the same time.

"Still taller than you." She insisted.

"Okay, Astrid. If that's the way you wanna play it. I guess you leave me no choice." He darted out of the arena on his Night Fury. Nobody saw him for hours. 

***

"Hiccup?!" Astrid raced out of her house at the sound of Stoick's voice. "What, in Thor's name, are you doing?!" He bellowed. 

Astrid looked up to see Hiccup. On stilts. He was now towering just above her house.

"I am making a point!" He explained. Astrid stared at him as if he was dancing like an Egyptian on a stack of wild boars. In other words, he was crazy.

"And what point would that be exactly?" Stoick asked as he followed his son to the Hofferson house.

"Somebody..." Hiccup glared at Astrid from the corner of his eye. "Can't accept the fact that I am now taller than... Somebody." He glared again.

"Okay, Hiccup!" Astrid panicked. "You made your point. Just get down before you hurt yourself!"

"So, I was right?" He asked.

"Ugh, yes. Just get down!" She scowled.

"And you were wrong?"

"Don't push it." She glared.

"I'll take what I can get. Fishlegs!" Hiccup called. 

"On it!" Fishlegs emerged on Meatlug, who grabbed Hiccup, placing him safely on the ground.

"Thanks." Hiccup said to the stocky blonde before he took off.

He yelped as Astrid's fist collided with his arm.

"Ah! What was that for?" He shrieked.

"I don't like tall Hiccup!" She pouted. Hiccup smirked, mischievously.

"Oh, yeah?" He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, earning a squeak of surprise. He crashed their lips together. 

Astrid was taken back for a moment. She always initiated the kisses. After their first flight. After the red death. Snoggletog. It was always her. And they were never as deep and passionate as this. Maybe she could get used to tall Hiccup. She took a few seconds to react but soon sunk into the kiss. 

"Do you love me now?" Hiccup chuckled. Astrid blushed profusely as she turned away, refusing to let him see how flustered she was. He wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into her neck. "Is that a yes?" Astrid hesitated before muttering under her breath. 

"Yes."

With that, she wriggled free and ran. As fast as she could. And she didn't stop running.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 3.5K 50
If you love Hiccstrid oneshots then you should definitely read! Disclaimer: Any media contained in this book DO NOT belong to me! ☆☆☆WARNING! THIS BO...
150K 3.2K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
461K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
21.7K 637 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'