The nerd and Mr. Popular✔️

由 asma_anam

"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a frie... 更多

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (The End)

Chapter 7

3.6K 250 14
由 asma_anam

"Zaynah, I can explain," she came forward and held my hand.

"Were you guys planning to kill me?" I asked her blinking my eyes from hot tears.

" What the hell," she jerked my hands away.

"How could you think like... I mean have you lost your mind? " She gave me a weird look.

Great..." The pot calling the kettle black".

Didn't you overreact??
Nooooooo
Really???
Ummm yess maybe...but still she should lower her voice!

"What is going on in your mind Zaynah? " She wiggled her eyebrows and her face showed a lot of emotions.

"Okay, so why did you hide it from me? When you knew him then why were you messing with him in college?" I started bombarding questions at her.

" Omggg... don't tell me you guys are dating? Like some secret dating things..." I put my hands on my mouth and rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Stfu or I'll split your throat," she slapped my hands.

" He's my brother"

"Like a real one? I mean...."

"Biological brother, we have the same parents," she cut me off and sighed.

Why?? I've got only one good friend in my whole life who turned out to be the sister of the person I hate the most. Whyy??

"Cool, so you guys eat the same food," I chewed my bottom lips and scanned her face.

" What do you mean? Why are you asking these stupid questions?" She looked irritated.

" I mean when you guys eat the same food, grew in the same house, have the same genes then I don't understand how on the earth a guy like him can belong to your family," I asked in a serious tone.

" Please Zaynah, he's not that bad," she sniffed a little.

"He's the worst person I've ever known," I retorted.

" So why did you hide from me?" I came to the main point.

" We went to the same school..." She sighed.

I waited for her to complete her sentence but she was lost in her thoughts.

"Zara, what's wrong?" I made myself comfortable on the couch and yawned.
I'm sleepy...I need sleep... Good sleep...

" Are you even listening to me?"

"Are you even speaking anything?"

" Okay so he isn't only popular in college, he was also the most popular guy in our school, and it sucks, believe me, Zaynah it's sucks. I was never Zara Shah, I was always the little sister of Wajahat Shah. A lot of girls used to befriend me just to get closer to my brother, you know how much it sucks when you know people see no good in you, they were ready to lick my ass for my brother, they were never my friend, Can you believe Zaynah, I had no real friend in my whole life," her voice cracked up and tears were slipping on her pink cheeks. I froze at my place.

"Zaynah, those girls played with me, with my life...just cuz I was his little sister. I had no life, no existence. So I decided,  I will no longer be his little sister. I'll make my own identity," she took a deep breath and looked at me.

" You know what Zaynah, you're the first girl who doesn't like my brother. You befriended me cuz of me. You're my first real friend, the first day I was scared that you'll behave like them but whatever you said about my brother, made me happy. I know I'm selfish... " She lowered her head and a pang of slight guilt was clearly visible on her face.

" You're a little bish," I chuckled, "I love you Zara, and I don't know how those stupid people can like such an arrogant and cocky person like your brother. I mean I can throw up just by hearing his name, " I was pretty sure, I was acting like some actress of Indian Drama.

" Because they ain't jealous of me, they see the real good in me, " a deep voice made me startled and I cocked my head to face him. Words left in my mouth, I looked at Zara, a small smile was tugging on her lips
Bitch

"Well, I gotta go... I'm getting late," I ignored him completely and picked my bag from the couch.

"Some people just like to talk back but they have no audacity to speak on the face," his smirk widened and it was enough to piss me off.

" Naah bro naah, some people just don't like to waste their time on stupid things, I'm sorry to hurt your ego, but you're just wasting my time Wajahat Shah," I moved one step forward and blurted. His smirk was replaced with a frown which made me a little happy.
I never felt this type of new confidence. I mentally admired myself.

"Guys, don't start here, please. I know you guys don't like each other but just don't start it everywhere," Zara tried to cut the thick tension in the air.

"I'll see you at college, Zara," I smiled at Zara and headed downstairs.

" Wait, Uncle Naseem will drop you," Zara called me from the room.

" No, I'll manage" I assured her and walked away.

I looked at my wristwatch, it was 6 pm. It's not that late but the unpleasant weather darkened the whole atmosphere. I felt a little uncomfortable and started reciting all the surah I knew.

I was standing alone on the side of the road waiting for any taxi or cab but there was no sign of any transport. The weather started changing, I felt the shiver ran down my spine as I heard thunderstorms. I was always afraid of the dark and thunder. Some memories started flashing on my mind and here I go...

My whole body was numb, my hurt was shaking from fear and anxiety. My eyes automatically pricked from tears and my legs started trembling. Panic Attack??
Again?? Allah, noo, plss nooo!

I was too helpless at that moment, it became so difficult to let out my breath. I was choking for air and my heart was jolting loudly, some strong voices rang in my ears. Hysterically, I covered my ears with both hands. My vision got blurry, everything was black and the next moment I knew I was blacked out.

*******

I felt light pain in my head and tried to open my eyes. I looked around and found myself lying on the hospital bed. Why I'm here? How I'm here?

I tried to remember everything and soon I remembered what happened, I was blacked out on the road but then who brought me here. I mean, I owe him... I can't thank him enough.

"Sister," I called the nurse who was writing something on her file.

"Ohh, beautiful lady!  Are you awake? " She passed me a beautiful smile as she looked at me.

"Umm...yes thank you! Umm...I just wanted to ask can you tell me how I'm here? I mean who brought me here?" I asked nervously.

"Don't you know him? " She raised her brows in confusion.

"Him?" My voice came out like a whisper. I'm new in this town and I don't know anyone. I blacked out on Lavelle Road.

"Ohhhh," she eyed me suspiciously then opened her mouth, "Then I must say that young man was really nice. The way he was panicked for you we thought you're someone very important to him. It's hard to find people like him nowadays. I mean he even donated his blood to you,"

" What..." My eyes widened from the shock.

"Yeah you're so weak and you needed blood. Your blood group matched to him and that nice guy offered us to donate blood for you," she completed her sentence and once again bent on her books.

It was a movie, right? I was dreaming, right? I mean it happens only in movies.

"Ummm... The hospital's charge..." Another thing hit my brain.

" Don't worry about this. He had already paid for all the charges and your medicines," she smiled again.

Damnn

" Can you please give me his number? I mean I really wanna thank him," I found the urge to speak.

" Sure, I'll give it to you. Also, girl, you need some rest and you need to take care of yourself. Please inform your family about this," she said with a real concern and my heart ached from the mention of my family.

She handed me a piece of paper and I saved the number with a name,
"Mr. Gentleman", It was funny, I knew.

"Hey! Thanks for everything you did for me, I have no words to thank you. I don't even know what to say," I typed a small text and sent it to the number. I didn't know but I felt a different and weird feeling in my heart.

Sorry for the late update! I was just busy. I hope you guys will like this chapter! Also, there's a plot twist, now a triangle is gonna form. Who can be the new guy??? Please touch the star icon below and add this book to your library.
~Asma

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
39.5K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
200 7 7
"I never imagined that I would find myself entangled in a web of emotions with a man whom I had vowed to misguide and tempt with the allure of my bod...
182K 3.5K 14
*Now available for purchase on Amazon, KU, Barnes&Noble, Walmart, and more* *Only the first 5 chapters of this novel are on Wattpad; the remaining 63...