The Perfect Mistake (Larry St...

By NeverComingDown

He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson s... More

Preface
1. A Quick Bite & The Change
2. "How could you be so reckless?"
3. Explanations
4. The Plan
5. Meet The Gang
6. "How old are you, exactly?"
7. Liam's Story
8. Questions & The Fight
9. Zayn's Power
10. Lunch Time
Author's Note Numero Uno!
11. New Friends & Perrie's Power
12. Mixed Feelings
13. Preparing For a Journey No One Wants to Go On
14. The First Hunt
16. Tonight's Going to Be a Great Night
Author's Note Numero Dos!
17. Parties Are Always a Good Time
18. Niall's Story
19. Well I'm Screwed...
20. You Bite Your Friends Like Chocolate
21. Snitches Get Stitches
22. Don't Think Like That
Note...
23. There Are Plans to Be Made, Tests to Be Taken
24. As the Friendship Goes, Resentment Grows
25. We Are the Monsters, the Voices, Under Your Bed & In Your Head
26. Hurt People Hurt People (Part I)
27. Hurt People Hurt People (Part II)
28. Are You Ready?
Second Book
Translations

15. Fun at the Beach

22.9K 586 426
By NeverComingDown

A/N: Hey guys! In case you all didn't know, I love you. Also know that it was well past 3 in the morning as I typed this... Be sure to read the Author's Note at the end. I think you all might like it ;)

Much love to my 451 incredibly amazing fans <3 I can't believe I've gotten to that point. And thank you for getting this story 28,000+ reads!

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, and fanning <3

+ + + +

"Never have I felt more satisfied than I do right now," I stated happily, patting my stomach with a content smile. Louis chuckled.

"The first time's always the greatest," He agreed with a fond grin. It was the day after my first hunt and I couldn't have felt more full and proud of myself.

"Is it bad that I look forward to doing that again?" I asked, my smile dropping a bit.

"No, not really. Well at least not to me. Anyways, go and change already! We don't have all day," Louis joked with a wink, shoving me off in the direction of the stairs. I stuck my tongue out childishly before running up them and entering my room in less than two seconds. Whoa, I'm still not used to this speed thing... I quickly shoved on a pair of swimming trunks and a loose tank top, slipping on some flip-flops then grabbing a random towel from the bathroom after. Once I was done I headed back downstairs, eyes going wide at what I saw.

On the couch was sat Louis, wearing nothing but swim trunks as he laughed that melodious laugh of his, gaze fixed on the TV screen. I gulped, fists clenching at my sides as I continued to watch him, noticing things about him that I definitely hadn't before.

The crinkles by his eyes when he smiled, the way they shined brightly when he was happy. They looked like the ocean and in that moment, I swear I was swimming in them. And his smile... Oh man, it was breathtaking; wide and showing off his pearly whites. The way his nose scrunched up was beyond adorable too.

Why am I suddenly noticing these things? Whatever, now's not the time to be thinking about this...

"Ready?" I questioned, shaking the thoughts from my head. No need to ruin today. He glanced at me then back to the TV, nodding his head and turning it off. He stood up and stretched, showing off the way his muscles flexed, his flawless tan skin, and oh my God what is wrong with me? I did not just think that. He chuckled and my head snapped over to him, my face scrunching up in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go," He said dismissively, a small smile ghosting on his lips as he motioned for me to follow him. After he, sadly, put on a shirt and slipped on his Vans, grabbed his towel, the keys and his phone, we made our way out of the house, him heading over to the sidewalk while I went for the car.

"We're not taking the car?" I asked when I noticed that he was staring at me questioningly.

"Why would we? The beach is just down the street Hazza," He said with a roll of his eyes, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. I've never even been out of the UK before, so how in the fuck was I supposed to know that?

"Hazza?" My brow rose questioningly as I stopped mid-step, having been in the process of making my way over to him. His eyes went wide.

"Oh, uh, sorry. It sorta slipped out..." He muttered, scratching the back of his neck as he looked at the ground. A grin made its way onto my face and I forced myself to move once more, closing the distance between us and draping my arm over his shoulder, crushing him in a side hug.

"Nah, it's fine. I actually like it, Lou bear," I cooed jokingly, smirking when a light pink spread across his cheeks. He coughed and rolled his eyes, shoving me with his hip as he placed his ray bans over his eyes.

"Seriously? Lou bear?" He commented as we began walking, my arm still wrapped around him with him slightly leaning in towards me. Not that I noticed or anything... I just shrugged, placing my sunglasses over my own eyes as well. A silence fell over us then, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Well to me at least. I, in a way, sort of enjoyed it actually.

Ten minutes later we ended up at the beach, my mouth falling open at how beautiful it looked. It was an amazing sight in the first place, but thanks to my "enhanced" vision I saw everything more than crystal clear. I saw the way the sun's bright yellow rays reflected off of the sparkling blue water, making it ridiculously easy to see through. I saw the many different fish that swam around in the deeper parts without a care in the world; blues, yellows, reds, and oranges mixing together. It was almost as if the water were a canvas and the fish were the painting. It was absolutely gorgeous. Also, if I wanted to - which I don't - I could sit here all day and night counting each grain of sand, that's how clear it was to me.

"Amazing isn't it?" Louis spoke, nudging my side with his elbow and effectively snapping me out of my daze. I ripped my eyes away from the scene, looking at Louis who was grinning widely. I stared at his lips for a moment before trailing up and stopping when I reached his eyes, quickly losing myself in them as they twinkled brightly. I really don't understand what the use of sunglasses is for vampires since I can still see everything practically the same, just a shade or so darker.

"It really is," I breathed out, not daring to blink.

"I know," Louis whispered, his gaze not leaving mine. We stared at each for God knows how long before he looked away.

"We should find a spot," He suggested, clearing his throat and shaking his head slightly, almost as if he were trying to clear his mind of something.

"Ok," I replied dumbly, blinking multiple times. What just happened and why did I not want it to end?

"Here ok?" He asked a minute or so later, pointing to a spot where there weren't many people. I nodded my head and we placed our things down, spreading our towels out on the warm sand. I sat down on mine and rid myself of my top, enjoying the slight breeze. I looked up at Louis then, noticing that he was staring at me almost hungrily.

"What? Have I got something on me?" I questioned, lifting a hand up to my face and feeling around for something, but the smoothness of my skin was the only thing there. He shook his head, the tiniest sigh escaping his lips.

"No, no you don't."

"Oh."

He looked away then, his eyes fixing on the beautiful sea in front of us while I continued to stare at him intently. He crossed his arms and gripped at the sides of his shirt, slowly bringing the thin fabric over his head and revealing his perfectly toned chest. I licked my lips absentmindedly and quickly averted my eyes, finding a certain grain of sand suddenly very interesting.

"Well, I'm going for a swim. Care to join me?" I heard Louis ask. I looked up and noticed that he had moved a bit closer to me.

"Uh, s-sure," I stuttered, pretending to cough at the end to cover up my nervousness. Why am I suddenly so nervous? Its just Louis...

He nodded his head; a small frown appearing on his lips before he quickly replaced it with a smile, reaching out his left hand towards me. A grin made its way onto my face as I gladly accepted it. He lifted me up easily and we began making our way towards the water, me fully aware of his hand still holding on tightly to mine.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Think fast!" Louis shouted, not even giving me a chance to do so as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, sprinting off towards the water.

"Why are we going so slow?" I managed to get out between laughter as I pretended to struggle, also staring at the muscles on his back as they flexed with each step.

"Silly Haz. Remember, we have to at least attempt to blend in?" He chuckled, pinching the side of my stomach lightly.

"Oh right, I forgot," I laughed uneasily, thankful that he couldn't see my face at that moment since I was certain I was now flushed a bright red. Not because of what he said though, but because the area where his hand had previously been felt like it was now on fire, and I sort of liked it.

"One... Two... I suggest you ready yourself mate. Three!" Louis exclaimed right as I turned my head to see what he was talking about, managing to snap my open mouth shut as he catapulted us both into the water, his grip on me tightening in the process. When we resurfaced I gasped, my eyes widening in shock.

"I can not believe you did that!" I may or may not have shrieked, shoving my now soaked hair out of my eyes. He laughed and shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You know you enjoyed it," He teased, swimming in circles around me as I glared at him. I huffed, taking in a breath before I dunked myself into the water again, sinking to the bottom. I looked around quickly and frowned, lifting myself back up to the surface.

"Why are my eyes not burning? And why was it so easy for me to sit at the bottom? We're not even close to the shore. And where'd all the pretty fish go?" I rapidly interrogated, once again confused. He stared at me for a moment, blinking a few times before he cackling loudly. Once he calmed down he answered me breathlessly.

"Have you forgotten what you are? What we are? The salt won't affect you in any way. Thank your awesome vision for that. It was easy for you to sit at the bottom because, unlike humans, we're like solid rock. Well, more like solid rock that can either float or sink... Basically do anything it wants in water. Does that make sense? And the 'pretty fish' swam off, obviously. Oh, and you can breathe underwater too."

"Really? Sweet. Wait, but why'd they swim off though?"

"Like I said, have you forgotten what we are?" He repeated, the humor in his expression growing.

"Oh. Oh. Ok, I get it now. So that's going to happen all the time then?" I asked, a bit saddened by the fact.

"Yep."

We swam around for a while after that, venturing even further away from all of the other people then we were before.

I twirled in circles and stared up at the sky while Louis disappeared in the water, emerging every few seconds in different areas and successfully scaring the shit out of me every time since he shouted 'boo' as well. After he disappeared again I took in a deep breath.

Ok, you know he's going to do it again, so don't get scared you bloody wimp.

A few seconds later he hadn't resurfaced and my lips pursed. I wonder wh-

My thoughts cut off as something tugged at my ankle roughly, dragging me under the warm water. I blinked, looking around to see what it was, only to have Louis pop up less than a centimeter away from me.

"Boo!" He shouted. I screamed, which I didn't know was possible to do underwater without sounding funny, and swatted at him harshly. He began laughing, his body shaking violently, and I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest as I shot daggers at him through my eyes.

"What?" He questioned after he managed to calm down. "Did I scare you?"

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open, effectively letting in all that disgusting water. "How am I hearing you so clearly? Shouldn't you sound funny since we're under water? Shouldn't I sound funny?" I asked, feeling both amazed and weirded out at the same time. This shouldn't be possible.

"For the last time, have you forgotten what we are? There are lots of things that we can do that aren't humanly possible. Get used to it." With that he tackled me, swimming downwards till we reached the ocean's floor, the fish and what looked like tiny sharks fleeing. We both began laughing as we wrestled around, slamming into a few rocks here and there, no doubt scaring the people above us and at shore.

At the moment I was totally winning, having both of his arms pinned on top of his head as I straddled his waist, managing to hold his legs down as well whilst tickling him. I made the mistake of looking in his eyes though and my grip loosened on him for a mere second, which was all he needed to break free and flip us around so that he was now straddling me. He pinned my arms back and leaned down, his face less than an inch away from mine. I gulped, feeling the atmosphere quickly change from playful to something else I couldn't quite pinpoint. We stared into each other's eyes intently, neither of us bothering to blink.

"Lou, what are y-" I began before he cut me off.

"Just, let me... I n- you know what? Never mind. We need to get back to the house and start packing," He said, pulling away from me and beginning to swim towards the shore.

"What?" I'll admit that I felt more than a bit dazed and confused as I followed. What was he about to do? More importantly, why'd he stop?

"We leave tonight, remember?" He remarked once we made it out of the water, heading over to where we had left our stuff earlier.

"Right," I replied distractedly, thoughts still focused on what had almost happened.

"Ready?" He asked once we'd grabbed all of our things. I nodded my head and we started walking back to the house, the small journey uncomfortably silent.

"I'll be in my room if you need me," He muttered, and with that he disappeared, the sound of his door slamming shut a second later. I slowly made my way to my room, which was right across from his, and shut the door softly behind me, sinking down onto my bed as an exasperated sigh escaped my lips.

I flipped myself over after a minute, placing my hands behind my head as I stared at the ceiling, thoughts racing faster then I would've liked through my head.

How is it that a few days ago Louis and I absolutely hated each other, yet now we act as if we're friends? Practically best friends at that... Why am I suddenly noticing things about him that I hadn't noticed before? Why am I feeling things for him that I hadn't felt before? What am I even feeling for him?

With another sigh I looked to my left, darting one hand out and quickly grabbing the remote that lay on my bedside table, pressing the button in the center and smiling as music began to flood the room. I needed a distraction from all of the confusing things that occurred earlier and this was perfect.

...Settle down with me

Cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me and hold me in your arms

And your hearts against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with the feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love

Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms, oh no

My hearts against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you, so I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, I've fallen in love...

Or so I thought.

Is it bad that I thought of a certain blue-eyed boy during the entire song?

~Louis' Point of View~

It was the day after Harry's first hunt and you could just feel the happiness radiating off of him. Having him so happy made me feel ecstatic for some reason. Maybe it's that gorgeous smile of his...

"Never have I felt more satisfied than I do right now," He grinned happily as he patted his stomach. I practically beamed, shaking my head at the endearing action.

"The first time's always the greatest," I agreed.

"Is it bad that I look forward to doing that again?" He asked, face turning slightly worried as he looked at me.

"No, not really. Well at least not to me. Anyways, go and change already! We don't have all day," I answered, joking around at the end with a wink and pushing him in the direction of the stairs. He stuck his tongue out at me before heading up them and disappearing from my view.

I ran up to my room and hurriedly changed into my swim trunks, grabbing a shirt and towel before I made my way back to the living room. After plopping onto the couch and throwing my stuff off to the side I turned on the TV, flipping through channels as I waited for Harry to come down.

A minute later the sound of footsteps caught my attention and I sat up a bit straighter, not bothering to look away from the screen. Just as I heard him enter the room a laugh escaped my lips, having seen some hilarious commercial. My laughter died down slowly when I heard him gulp, the sound of skin tightening around knuckles following after. Why is he clenching his fists?

After a few moments of internal debating with myself I decided to take a peek into his mind to see what all the fuss was about. Remember when I said that bonded vampires could read each other's minds? Well, I have the ability to hear what everyone's thinking without having to be allowed any entrance. That's how I found out what Liam was thinking the other day...

'The way his nose scrunches up is beyond adorable too. Wait, why am I suddenly noticing these things? Whatever, now's not the time to be thinking about this...'

Is that really what he's thinking? Could it possibly be me he was describing? No, there's no way.

"Ready?" He questioned. I nodded my head and turned off the TV. Standing up and stretching, I took another peek into his mind since I'm just so god damn nosy.

'Look at him, showing off the way his muscles flex, his flawless tan skin, and oh my God what is wrong with me? I did not just think that.'

Well, I guess he was thinking of me then... I chuckled at that and his eyes snapped over to mine, his face scrunching up in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go," I shrugged, a small smile threatening to break out across my lips as I motioned for him to follow. After I put my shirt on - yes I hadn't bothered putting it on till just now - and slipped on my Vans I grabbed my stuff, then we made our way out of the house, me heading over to the sidewalk while he went for the car.

"We're not taking the car?" He asked after noticing the odd look I was giving him.

"Why would we? The beach is just down the street Hazza," I said with a roll of my eyes. What a lazy bum.

"Hazza?" He repeated, brow rising questioningly as he stopped mid-step. My eyes went wide when I realized what I said. Shit. How could I let that slip?

"Oh, uh, sorry. It sorta slipped out..." I said, scratching at the back of my neck awkwardly. I watched as a grin slowly made its way onto his face and he closed the distance between us, draping an arm over my shoulder as he crushed me in a side hug.

"Nah, it's fine. I actually like it, Lou bear," He cooed, smirking when I felt a blush spread across my face. I cleared my throat awkwardly, shoving him with my hip as I hurriedly placed my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Seriously? Lou bear?" I complained as we began walking, his arm still wrapped around me. Without realizing I leaned into the touch, a small grin making its way onto my face. Instead of answering he just shrugged, placing his own sunglasses over his eyes. It got silent a moment later, but it felt like a rather comfortable one to me.

After what felt like ages later - it was less than fifteen minutes - we ended up at the beach and I stared at it in awe. It never failed to take my breath away. It kinda seemed like it was especially sunny today though, which was a bit odd to me. What am I even thinking? We are in Australia after all...

"Amazing isn't it?" I asked a moment later, nudging his side with my elbow in an attempt to get his attention. He had been staring at the view for far too long. Plenty of time for that later... He ripped his eyes away then, moving them down towards me so I offered him a grin. It dissolved though as I watched his eyes slowly trail from my lips upwards, stopping once they reached mine.

"It really is," He breathed out, staring into my eyes intently. In the back of my mind I heard the waves crashing really loudly, even louder than I'm used to, but shrugged it off as nothing. They are waves after all.

"I know," I whispered, looking right back at him. We stared at each for a while before I felt the ever growing tension become too much and looked away.

"We should find a spot," I suggested, clearing my throat as I shook my head, trying to clear my now clouded mind.

"Ok."

"Here ok?" I asked after a bit, pointing to a spot that was practically empty. He agreed and we walked over to it, putting our things down after. He spread his towel out and sat down, taking his top off, and I couldn't help but gape at the sight. The wind seemed to pick up and it was blowing against him almost gracefully. Damn, this boy is fit.

"What? Have I got something on me?" He asked, his left hand reaching up to his face and rubbing at it. I snapped out of my perverted thoughts and shook my head.

"No, no you don't."

"Oh?" He replied, obviously confused.

I looked away then, fixing my gaze on the gorgeous sea in front of us, feeling his eyes burning into my back the entire time. What the hell? I might as well see what's going on in his head.

'That is one perfectly toned chest...'

"Well, I'm going for a swim. Care to join me?" I asked as I scooted a bit closer to him, trying not to simultaneously blush and smirk from what he was thinking.

"Uh, s-sure," He stuttered, coughing in an attempt to hide it.

'Why am I suddenly so nervous? Its just Louis...'

I frowned, quickly replacing it with a smile so he wouldn't question it, and stretched a hand out for him to grab. He grinned, gladly accepting it. I lifted him up and we began making our way towards the water, me keeping a tight grip on his hand as a plan quickly formed in my head.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Think fast!" I shouted, picking him up, throwing him over my shoulder, and running off towards the water.

"Why are we going so slow?" He huffed out in between laughter as he tried to struggle in my iron grip.

"Silly Haz. Remember, we have to at least attempt to blend in?" I chuckled, pinching the side of his stomach teasingly.

"Oh right, I forgot," He muttered, his body going slightly rigid for some reason.

"One... Two... I suggest you ready yourself mate. Three!" I bellowed as I jumped into the water, making sure I didn't let go of him in the process. When we resurfaced he looked at me with adorably wide eyes.

"I can not believe you did that!" He shrieked, actually shrieked, pushing his hair out of his face. I simply laughed and shrugged, paying no mind to the small waves that seemed to be pushing against me almost angrily.

"You know you enjoyed it," I teased, swimming in circles around him, though it actually required a minimal amount of effort since the tiny waves seemed to move on from pushing to slamming against me. He huffed and glared at me, taking in a breath before he dunked himself underwater again. The waves suddenly calmed and I stayed where I was, waiting for him to shoot back up and bombard me with questions. And of course I was right, for not even a second later he resurfaced.

"Why are my eyes not burning? And why was it so easy for me to sit at the bottom? We're not even close to the shore. And where'd all the pretty fish go?" He demanded. I stared at him for a moment before laughing quite loudly. Once I managed to calm down I figured I should answer him.

"Have you forgotten what you are? What we are? The salt won't affect you in any way. Thank your awesome vision for that. It was easy for you to sit at the bottom because, unlike humans, we're like solid rock. Well, more like solid rock that can either float or sink... Basically do anything it wants in water. Does that make sense? And the 'pretty fish' swam off, obviously. Oh, and you can breathe underwater too."

"Really? Sweet. Wait, but why'd they swim off though?"

"Like I said, have you forgotten what we are?" I repeated humorously.

"Oh. Oh. Ok, I get it now. So that's going to happen all the time then?" He questioned, looking a little saddened. I noticed that the waves had started up again, but they weren't shoving against me this time. What is up with the water today?

"Yep."

After that we swam around for a bit. While he twirled in circles and stared up at the sky like the adorable weirdo he was I sunk below the water, popping up in different areas every few seconds and successfully scaring the shit out of Harry each time. I'd apologize, but I'm pretending to be a shark and sharks don't feel remorse.

I smirked as another brilliant idea formed and plunged even deeper into the water, waiting a few seconds as I stared at his kicking legs.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Now!

I shot up and grabbed his ankle, dragging him under the water with me and quickly swimming towards the bottom. Once we reached it I let go of him, quickly hiding behind a large rock and watching him. He looked around for a few seconds, the oh-so-familiar confused look on his face. I had to stifle a laugh at that. After waiting for a few more seconds I lunged out of my hiding spot, stopping when I was less than a centimeter away from him.

"Boo!" I shouted. He screamed in surprise and started flinging his arms everywhere, probably trying to hit me. I burst into yet another fit of laughter, my body shaking as he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, eyes shooting daggers at me. At that moment it felt as if there were an incredibly heavy weight on me, causing my brow to furrow. Odd, I shouldn't be feeling any of the waters normal effects...

"What?" I questioned, ignoring the strange pressure. "Did I scare you?" I added innocently. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open, from shock I presume.

"How am I hearing you so clearly? Shouldn't you sound funny since we're under water? Shouldn't I sound funny?" He interrogated, looking both amazed and weirded out.

"For the last time, have you forgotten what we are? There are lots of things that we can do that aren't humanly possible. Get used to it." With that I tackled him, swimming downwards till we reached the ocean's floor. We both laughed happily as we wrestled, slamming into a few gigantic rocks here and there.

I don't know how, but he was currently winning, having both of my arms pinned on top of my head as he straddled my waist, somehow managing to hold my legs down as well whilst tickling me. I'll admit, this was rather fun, but I'm stronger than him, so how is he winning? Weird, it feels like the water's working with him to help hold me down...

When he looked into my eyes his grip loosened for a split second, which was all I needed to hurry and slip out of his grasp, flipping us around so that I was now the one doing the straddling. Laughing manically, I pinned his arms back and leaned down, my face now less than an inch away from his. He gulped, weakly wriggling around as we gazed into each other's eyes, unwavering. What is it about him that keeps pulling me in lately? I mean, just look at those bright green eyes, those adorable dimples, those soft, kissable lips...

"Lou, what are y-" He began before I cut me off.

"Just, let me... I n- you know what? Never mind. We need to get back to the house and start packing," I practically choked out, pulling away from him as if I'd been burned. What the hell was I going to do just then!? Without glancing back I began swimming towards the shore.

"What?" He questioned, sounding a bit breathless.

"We leave tonight, remember?" I reluctantly supplied once we were both out of the water.

"Right."

"Ready?" I asked once we'd grabbed all of our stuff. He nodded his head distractedly and we started walking back to the house, the brief walk more than a little unbearable.

"I'll be in my room if you need me," I mumbled, quickly dashing up the stairs to my room and managing to slam the door shut in the process. Whoops.

I ran into the bathroom then, turning on the shower and stripping, jumping in not even a second later. The ice cold water didn't even bother me as I stood there, thinking about what I had almost done.

What is wrong with me? How could I be so stupid? I could've messed up the friendship that was just starting between us!

Once I was finished I quickly threw on some boxer-briefs and a pair of sweats, dropping onto my bed with a sigh. I grabbed my laptop from my bedside table and searched through my music, opting for clicking shuffle a minute later. My eyes squeezed shut as the music started playing and I internally screamed. This song would play now wouldn't it?

...The roads are wrapped around your waist

They lead me place to place

I take trips from hip to hip

In fact I've made a career out of it

I've always thought the left was your strongest side, but when it comes to you now I can't decide

It's only a matter of time

I need the product of your fears in the form of tears

It's the only way I can survive

It breaks my heart to see you crying baby

It's the only way I'll stay alive

Green eyes, blue skies

Natural disasters when she cries

Green eyes, they're mine

It's only a matter of time

Like the climate you never know what weather you get

No denying, you're the habit that I can't quit

It's only a matter of mine

I need the product of your fears in the form of tears

It's the only way I can survive

It breaks my heart to see you crying baby

It's the only way I'll stay alive

Green eyes, blue skies

Natural disasters when she cries

Green eyes, they're mine

It's only a matter of time

Rotating, I'm shaking

I hope you turn around in time

Tides changing, I'm waiting

You and I are one of a kind

I've been to both hemispheres over my short years; I still can't pick my favorite place

The contour of your lips, they match the continents and I still love the way that you taste

I need the product of your fears in the form of tears

It's the only way I can survive

It breaks my heart to see you crying baby

It's the only way I'll stay alive

Green eyes, blue skies

Natural disasters when she cries

Green eyes, they're mine

It's only a matter of time

Is it wrong that the song reminded me of a certain curly-haired lad?

+ + + +

A/N: Sorry if it was boring. Did you enjoy the Larry fluff though? I also dropped a few hints in there as well... HINT HINT. Songs used in this chapter are: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran & Time by Cute Is What We Aim For.

With what I have planned there is still LOADS more to go & it, in no way, would fit in 5 or 6 chapters. Soooo, be psyched. Also, there will be a trilogy, no doubt about it. Since that's happening, know that I plan on spreading things out, meaning that Zayn, Perrie, Niall, & Louis' stories & powers might not and/or won't be in the first book (which is this one), so bear with me & be patient please.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

This chapter's dedicated to the amazing Xx_crazyme_xX who guessed correctly first! It was Love Drunk by Little Mix! Thanks for playing guys. Guess again & get the next chapter dedicated to you!

Guess the Song/Artist:

"Hello, hello. I'm really hopin' you'll forgive me. I keep talkin', beggin'; tell me what I wanna hear, yeah. Girl just tell me what I wanna hear. I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody, but I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah. I can't get it out of my head. And yeah, now I'm back at your door. You're lookin' at me unsure. I should've seen it before. You're all I think about baby!"

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
101K 3.7K 31
Louis is a Vampire. Liam is shy. Louis is outgoing. Liam is a Human -- Liam Payne and his best friends Niall Horan and Harry Styles move to Forks, a...
18.6K 338 60
★COMPLETE★ ★SEQUEL: BLEED★ She cant let it happen. As Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis get closer to her town of vampires, she has to make horribl...
8.7K 250 9
(You got here just in time to let me know I was worth saving) Everything is different, yet so eerily comfortable and the same. There's silence for a...