The Guy Next Door

By hisdeepestdesire

It all began with an innocent crush on the guy next door... More

Peach
Her
His gift
An Unexpected Turn
His room
In my arms
The Blonde Woman
The Office
Caught Red Handed
Please Let It Be The Flu
I Hope She Understands
It's Not What It Seems Like
Locking Up Together
For Sale
Living A Better New Life
My Day Can't Get Worse
Britney's Boutique
Gala pt.1
Gala pt.2
Gala pt.3
Lights Out
Morning
An apology to my readers.
Mommy's got you
Brothers
Who are these people
Escape Plan
Face To Face
Father
Hit By The Unexpected

Prove It Then

6.8K 66 3
By hisdeepestdesire

Amber's POV

I try so hard to hold back the tears. I try to walk back to my house but Jason grabs my hand. "Please, let me explain" he says gently, I can see the sadness in the eyes but it's to much. I pull my hand back and run home. I don't  make it to my room before I start sobbing. How could Jason lie to me? How could he not tell me that he was married. I told him that I loved him...I just don't understand. I quickly pull myself together as I see my mom come out of her room, walking past her into my room and crying myself to sleep.

Later that night I wake up to multiple missed calls and messages from Jason.

Jason: please text me back Amber, let me explain.

Jason: Amber please stop ignoring me.

Jason: I miss you.

Jason: Please reply so I can know that you're fine.

When im just about to toss my phone across my bed another message comes in from Jason.

Jason: I'm outside your house please come out.

Ugh. Why won't he just leave me alone. He's a married man. Well was.. but still, she's still clearly hanging around. I'm not about to be his side toy. I refuse to.

Jason: I love you.

He knows all the right things to say. Without giving it another thought I put on a black sleep wear satin dress with slippers. As I step outside there, Jason is there. I can see that he hasn't got much sleep almost looks like he's been crying. "So talk, I have to be back inside soon," I say looking down, not being able to stare at his face. Jason takes a few steps forward and lifts my head up gently to look him in the eyes. " Amber I love you and I mean it. Me and Jessie got married last year, we were both drunk and went to Vegas. We got married by freaking Elvis! She hasn't left me alone since, I knew it was a mistake the next morning when I was sober. Amber I want you." His eyes start to get watery. I can't see him like this much longer. I grab his shirt pulling him closer. I place a small kiss on his lips. He returns the kiss back more passionate, more aggressive, making me let out a soft moan. "Your mine Amber," he says pulling away from our kiss for a second. I smirk. I place my lips close to his ears and whisper, " I guess you'll just have to prove that, but for tonight, you sleep well". I turn around smiling. Closing the door but hearing him chuckle before I lock it. As I walk up to my room I get a message.

Jason: Oh I will definitely prove it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808 100 10
Embark on a journey through the intricacies of love, friendship, and unforeseen challenges in the story of "A Worthy Lover." Follow the lives of two...
65.1K 955 29
MY 1st Happy lowman story (This story will not be like the show S.O.A & yes there will be some that are but it's not following the whole show timeli...
104K 990 7
It all started with a dare . SEXUAL CONTENT / MATURE LANGUAGE . Read at your own risk . Ps Yes there will be spelling mistakes...
641K 5.7K 15
Gabby moves into a new neighborhood after her divorce. She meets this gorgeous, breathtakingly, sexual fantasy guy, who turns out to be her new neigh...