FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

☆Cast☆
Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Friends?
Seperate ways
Heartache
Another Love
Cement
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Fuck you or I love you?
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
Where to now?
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

Project

3.3K 73 142
By Hawksbadbitch

A/n-

Hey Losers!!!
Happy early easter!
Enjoy and leave feedback!
*p.s. look at how excited he is about his truck and I'm obsessed with the song Santeria and I dont know why, ahh help!!

Also when there is something that might trigger you, I will put these ⚠️ when it starts and when it ends :)
------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and went straight to my closet picking out what I was going to wear. I decided on a black silk lace dress with a light green knitted cardigan over it. I ran downstairs and started to eat my bagel and left soon after. I reached the school and parked. I got out the car and someone ran up to me and hugged me tight. " y/n, I've missed you so much!"

Y/n- "Omg, Odessa!"

Odessa is my bestfriend ever since we were like 7. We met at the pool, she was getting bullied by some older boys so me and mikey decided it was a good idea to beat them up, so we started a fight. We ended up winning only because we were getting our asses handed to us and I resorted to biting.
And then from there on out we have became bestfriends. She lives with her mom and dad and two sisters. Her family is like my second family.

Y/n-"Why are you here."

Odessa-" Opal called my mom and offered her a job here."

Y/n-" yayyy, this is gonna be so fun."

Me and odessa headed into school and saw my friends at my locker.

Y/n-" hey guys, who's this."

Tory-"hawks girlfriend, Josslyn."

I started to freak out internally, I just had sex with him, wtf, he has a gf? Omg omg I'm a slut, that's it I'm done for it, homewrecker right here, might as well just stab me now. I wanted to cry.

Y/n-"oh,uh, well this is Odessa she is my bestfriend, we knew each other since we were 7."

Hawk-"Nobody cares."

Y/n- Okayy, we have to go bye everyone, Odessa let's go."

I show Odessa around the school and then I get her to her first hour. I had to get to my class so I walked to Mr.Reffke's class. I walked in and took my seat between Miguel and Hawk.

Miguel-" Hey, me and Tory are going to the movies this weekend, you and Odessa wanna come?".

Y/n-" sure sounds fun."

Mr.Reffke-" We are going to be doing partner projects, you are going to pick a topic and give a speech about it."

Mr. Reffke-" your partners are miguel and sam, moon and mitch, hawk and
y/n.

He continued on and on and I sat there wanting to cry or rip someone's head off. The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Y/n-" Aris, what the hell, why did you put me with hawk."

Hawk- " yeah, I wanna know the same thing."

Aris-" oh, y/n you know why. Remember family dinner, you have you're eye on a special someone, someone with a name of hawk."

Y/n-" Woah, hahah, I never said that."

Aris-" Really, we can ask your aunt, or mikey."

Y/n-" uhhhh, whatever,I'm going to lunch."

I walked in the halls with hawk.

Y/n-" why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

Hawk-" I don't know."

Y/n-" really? That's all I get, I don't know. After I found out you made me feel bad, like a whore, a homewrecker and I'm not like that at all."

Hawk-" Really cause I think you are all of those things."

Y/n-"Are you serious right now?!"

Hawk- " So serious, you are a slut, oh and not to mention I completely used you for sex because josslyn didnt want to, and why would I want you, you're ugly, dumb, not skinny at all, shall I continue?"

Y/n-" Wow, charming, and I'm not fat!"

I walked into lunch at got my food with Odessa, we started to head to the cobra kai table, but I asked her if we could sit somewhere else. So we sat with Moon, Sam, Demerti and Chris.

Time skip by me watching spiderman

It was finally the end of the day, me and Odessa went to get slushies, I asked jhonny earlier if I could skip class to have a day with Odessa.
Me and Odessa both got blue slushies. We were now in the car listening to Moonlight by grace vanderwal and smoking blunts Odessa had, that's when we saw people coming out of cobra kai, which meant they were done so we quickly switched the song to Oppa stoppa. They started to walk to my car.

Hawk-" What are you guys doing".

Y/n-" Uhh... nothing, what are you doing?"

Aisha-" We just got out of practice."

Miguel-" Are you high?"

Odessa-"ye-" I cut her off,

Y/n-"Noooooooooo..."

Tory-" Ok well me and Aisha have a project to do so, see ya later. Miguel went with them.

Hawk-" When are we gonna work on our project?"

Y/n-" Not today, todays Odessa's day with me. Maybe saturday?

Hawk-" Cool, that works for me, see ya then.

He left and me and Odessa bursted out laughing. I drove Odessa home and then went home. I walked in and saw Reggie and Mikey sitting on the couch.

Y/n-" hey guys."

Mikey-"Oh, hey y/n, good you're here. Can you stay with reggie so I can go to practice? I didnt want him to be bored.

"Yea, sure" I said and with that he left.

Y/n- " So whatcha wanna do?"

Reggie-"Lets take photos for insta?"

Y/n-" Ooo, I love taking photos let's do it."

Me and Reggie took photos and posted them on insta.

Y/n.xoxo (pretend these are you and Reggie)

Liked by: Reggie.Peters, Miguel_diaz-, and 200 others

Y/n.xoxo- Friends that smoke together stay together.
Tagged: @Reggie.Peters

Comments: 20,000

Reggie.Peters- Oh, we hot hot😍😘

^Y/n.xoxo- Yes we are,mostly you tho😘

Miguel_diaz- is that my shirt I left at your house?

^Y/n- Nooo😳

Tory.Nichols- Go bestie go🤩 and random hot guy!

^Y/n- Bahahah, that's Reggie, I'll introduce you guys sometime.

Robinson.aisha- Pretty💚

^Y/n- All you baby😘

Hawk.Cobra- Who's the dude?

Demtri.Miyagi-Do- 😎

^Y/n-🤠

Cool.Moon- Pretty girly🤩

^Y/n- I'm in love with you🤎

Odessa.baby- That's my wifey💕

^Y/n- Yes, yes I am babe💕😍

Sam.LaRusso- you're perfect!🥰

^Y/n- So are you🥰

Hawk.Cobra- Who's he?

Tap to load comments

It was currently 9pm, Mikey came home a while ago and left with Reggie. Opal came home and we ate dinner that she bought, she bought Arby's(or your favorite fast food). Me and Opal watched the whole season of "Emily in paris" and damn were french men hott, except that professor emily hooked up with... cant believe she smashed cami's little brother and took his virginity, hahaah.

⚠️I went upstairs and put on my pj's. I started to think about the things Hawk said about me. I got up and looked at my body in the mirror, "hes right, I'm not skinny, I'm fat and ugly". I muttered to myself crying quietly. I grabbed a lighter from my nightstand and pulled down my pants and started to burn my thighs, where nobody would see the burn Mark's. I did it until I stopped crying, which was while. I layed down on my bed thinking about the things he said and I wanted to cry again⚠️

I decided to go to bed watching outerbanks, the last thing I heard was jj freaking out about some guys description and with that I fell fast asleep.
_________________________________________
A/n-

Hey wifey's!!

First off, the self harm part is inspired by ginny and Georgia, I may not like ginny because she's a ungrateful little bitch but it's sad that she burns herself.

Second off, here's the new character...

Odessa A'Zion as Odessa(I decided to keep her name because it's so pretty)

I

hope you guys enjoyed my book so far, I will be continously adding updates, so yeah! Also I love feedback and tips, I like to improve my writing.

Thanks for all the support. I love yall!❤😘🥰

Byee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 60 11
౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
204K 7.5K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
63.5K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
83.1K 1.7K 40
(⚠️possible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...