Black Hearts

נכתב על ידי mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... עוד

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Love Quadrilaterals

524 59 125
נכתב על ידי mishhtalkative

This one is for a new reader.
Soumya0706

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

His eyes were on coffee whereas as cup's edge touching his nose. He didn't wanna raise them and stick it on the lady reading a novel beside him with his reading glasses on. How can she be so silent?
She looks so cool. Glancing her through his theif eyes he concluded she's actually calm. He didn't hope for it. For his deeds, he expected to be hanging between two sharp swords.

For a minute he recalled the earlier karma.
He woke up in the early morning, dizzy with a heavy head and lots of weight put on his body. He didn't remember fighting any physical battle before going to bed. How his body is paining without any reason? 
He is stuck infact. He tried to move his hand but they are really trapped.
Opening his eyes with great effort, he saw a serene beauty layed on him and his sight was covered with a curtain of hairs. Long and weavy balck hairs, spread on his face....
It smelled of fruits.
Naina....
There he got it.

She was comfortably sleeping on his chest with her hand locked with his left arm and his right arm was somewhere deep burried under her slender waist. Her right leg casually caged his both legs where was her cheek was carressing his chest from time to time.

His subconscious soldier mind, sharply noted down the points only to flip their position and he took the charge of trapping her under his torso. Instantly his face found its position in the crook of her neck and heart cooed him to sleep.
He slept peacefully after months under her pannah.

Naina - " Rajveer, Stop shaking your feet... It's so distracting.."
She nudged bringing him back to world. She noticed he oftenly shakes his feet while thinking something serious. Donno, now what's eating his overthinking head.

Rajveer - " Sorry. "
He muttered drowing in his hot coffee...

Naina slapped her head with the book,
" firse? I'm not going to kill you Rajveer.... " She touched his feet and shook a bit, just like he does,
" Keep going.. "

She jumped off the bed to clear her head.  After all the happenings of last night, she decided to keep them aside and finish her work first. But see, her destiny don't want to listen her. Everyone is distracting her. Especially his after shave dusky smell...   doesn't he have a class or drill to perform? What happened to his 2 inch clothed Mishra?
Arrghhh.....
Fine. Let's go with the flow and shower.
She grabbed some clothes. And bunned her hairs.

Rajveer smiled at her irritated face...  she looks damn cute.  Two ponies on her head will add more cuteness to her looks. He thought.

Naina caught his smile and neared him to knock him down,
" What ??... "
She asked with crunched nose.

Rajveer  - " May I ?... "
He just raised his hands to her cheeks. Without waiting for her answer he pulled her cheeks hard surprising her.

Naina - " Ahhh Rajveer..."
She cried beating on his back palm.

His eyes were still glued on her cheeks and in a daze he uttered, like a child,
" Tumhara gaal kitna soft he. Aur jaldii laal bhi hote he...."
He tempted to touch her cheeks again....

Naina - " ab yeh math bolo ki do choti bhi lagado aur achcha dikhega..."
She slapped his arms and marched out.

Rajveer - " Ise kaise pata chala?... "
He wondered at her words and again slipped into his world thinking may be she doesn't remember about morning's incident.
Afterall they just slept together. Cuddled. Spooned. Hugged. Bus...
That's it.

Relax Rajveer . You have Mishra, Chauhan and a sick Chandra to handle. Get back on the road, Shekhavat. His brain called.....

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Chandra - " Don't be stubborn Capt. Shekhawat. Maine phehle hi warn kiya tha ki tum sirf Capt. Chauhan ke replacement ho. "

Again,  they were back in their secret mission room.
Chandra, Chauhan and Rajveer.

Chandra looking around,
" aur yeh kyaa room ki halat banaya rakha he. Aise lagta he ki koyi jung hua ho yaha. "
He shouted at both Captains.

Abhimanyu under his breath,
" Jung hi toh hua tha . "
He smiled remembering the last night's play. That was a blockbuster. He straight forwardly punched Naveen's heart in his ring and hope Naina might have kicked Naveen's ass by now. Wow.

Chandra glaring at Jabrela,
" What? Main koyi joker lagta hu tumhe? Capt. Chauhan, am not taking your side. Main bus mission ke rules..."

Rajveer interrupted, with confidence,
" Sir. Dr. Mishra's heart is in my hands. She loves me. Her eyes are genuine. And...  "

Abhimanyu- " Really Shekhawat? But let me remind you I fucked her. Her hormones are in my hands. I can dance her libido on my orders. Only I can drive her crazy...."
He challenged Raj with his naughty smiles knowing that Raj can't play dirty. Afterall Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhavat is a Gentleman.

Rajveer - " Sex isn't everything Chauhan."
His voice went hard. He cant let this mission go out of his hand. He want it for Anu's  sake.

Abhimanyu facing Col. Chandra,
" It was I who tipped you about Ritu's link with Black Cobra. Aur yeh baat khud Mishra ne sex ke baad hosh khoke bola tha.
And  I don't remember you Rajveer, contributing something to the mission. So.... Sir. It's upon you. I'm with you. "
He bowed his head like a obedient bucket holding student.

Rajveer - " Chauhan. It took me days to divert her from you to me. Poori Academy ko tum dononke affair ke baarein mein pata tha. She needed to behave like a Sati Savitri. Itne jaldii mere jaal mein fasna, simply she cant afford it. Wakth lagta he Chauhan to..."

Abhimanyu  - " To fuck her?... Aapne bus Humare absence ka faayda utaya. His Highness...."

Finally Col Chandra Opened his mouth,
" Language... Capt. Chauhan..
enough.  tum dono ab ek dusre pe haavi hona band karo.
And Where's Capt. Ahluwaliya?

I need to have a word with him. "

Rajveer - " Maine subhah se Navu ko dekha nahi!. "
He replied blankly. He only remembered lady version of Ahluwaliya. Now that brings peace in his heart.

Chauhan - " I know. He is on lake side. Hum bulate he unhe.... "

Chandra - " No.
Jab tak main wapas nahi aata tum dono yaha se hiloge tak nahi. And no fights.
Remember.  "
He gave a cold look to both of them and walked out.

He needed to find a strong solution. 

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Shalini - " And You know Ritu, Naveen was like sharam se paani paani. Ek lafz tak nahi nikal raha tha uske muhh se. "
She laughed out loud.

Naina - " aur nahi toh kyaa bhabhi. Unhone thodi na socha tha ki unke ex hi unke biwi ke delivery karauegi. That must be shocking. "
She gulped down gulab jamun in one go. She wanted more.

Ritu - " Fir kyaa hua?
I bet he took you to some other gynecologist..."

Shalini - " Of course not. He is a darling.  Uske saare ex pehlaye hue he desh bhar. Kis kis se bhagega.. "
She winked at Ritu.

Abhimanyu joining them,
" Ek baar hum hi unhe Brig. Reddy se bachaya tha.  Naveen kidnapped his Daughter in law. " then he served Ritu's plate with grilled chese sandwich,
" here's your favorite.  " and sat next to her.

Shalini - " What? KYUN?...."

Abhimanyu  - " oh That? Woh kyaa he Shalu, Brig. Reddy tehre desi Sanskari. And his son Capt. Sohail Reddy was martyred in some encounter...."

Shalini - " Yeah. I remember. Maine Sohail ke saath ek North east base pe work kiya tha.  He was so down to earth.  "
She remembered

Abhimanyu  - " Reddy was adamant to keep his daughter in law under house arrest. She was just in her mid 30s. Naveen pulled her out. Aur Reddy sahab bhadak gaye. Hume apni riyazat ki poori fauj unhe shaant karne mein lagani padhi.
That's the end of the story. "
He lifted Ritu's coffee mug taking a sip.

Naina - " Jasmine Wadodara? "
She opened her lips...not at all looking at Chauhan. She was afraid that he would say something that would crush her little happy world again. Now she is almost settled with her new life. She can't afford to loose her mind on something less important. 
She need to take Rajveer with her to Delhi. 

Abhimanyu  - " you are smart baby. Bus jaha dimag chalna chahiye waha chalta nahi. "

He muttered shifting his attension to Ritu. Her hands were quivering, strange to Chauhan's knowledge.  He always admired Strong, Independent and confident Mishra.

Speaking some sweet and flirtatious words in Ritu's mouth, he fed her with utmost love savouring his desires of lust. She is so sexy and her white tone makes his mind bleed red with all blood going down there tightening his trousers. He need to vent out it.
His fingers slowly traced her cheesy lips, painting his fingertips with her lip gloss. For a second he forgot the whole mess's eyes were on him. That's what they did in past.  It's just the repeatation.

( after his broken - almost marriage with Naina, he happily moved to KMA leading the Mission. He wooed Mishra to know few secrets and took a leave as his father's health deteriorated. After then, Raj took his place. )

Ritu stood up abruptly, shrugging off Chauhan's hand,
" I can't do this Abhi. I just cant. "
Her eyes were shut. Hands were sweating.

Abhimanyu  - " What?.."
He too stood up, parallel to her.

Ritu - " i can't be with you Abhi. "
He took some tissue paper to wipe her lips got filthy with his touch. Her hand even crashed the coffee mug in between her trembling acts. 

Abhimanyu  - " Baby. I love you. And You?
You love me Right!. Fir problem kyaa he?
Humse kuch galti hogayi ki aap humse naraa...."
He tried to match her mindset with his.

Just then, Naveen - Rajveer who were witnessing the whole scene came into light and ordered the Cadets and orderlies to dismiss.

As usual Shalini was enjoying her desert without any worry of the world and Naina was stuck not knowing whether to escape or to sit like a fool.

Ritu - " listen Abhi.
Maine tumse pyaar kiya tha. I loved you with all my heart. Lekin tumne uske badle mein dhoka diya. "
She weeped taking the chair's support.

Rajveer's wings got his back and happily he took Ritu's side caressing her head.

Abhimanyu  - " Humne dhoka diya? Yeh dekhiye humne aapke liye yeh ring bhi liya he.
Hum sirf kuch hi dino ke liye aapse door the Ritu. Aur aap use dhooka..."
He kneeled down. And pleaded holding a ring box in hand....

Ritu - " You are a lier Abhimanyu Roy Chauhan. Tumne kabhi humse pyaar nahi kiya....."
She used Rajveer's shoulder to cry and ignored to see the man's face on the ground.

A woman's tears can melt everything on this emotional world.

Abhimanyu - " Hum dononke beech joh bhi he Ritu woh kyaa he? Humare nazdikiyaa... woh pyaar. Humare ankhein dekhiye Ritu... aap...."
He tried to give his best shot before taking his steps back.

Ritu - " Pyaar??? Aaj toh such bol do Abhi.
Tumne kabhi bhi mujhse pyaar kiya? Ek pal ke liye bhi? You just loved her. Abhi bhi tum yeh sub natak kar rahe just to satisfy your ego.

You taught me how to fuck Abhi. And Rajveer,
he just loved me without any expectation....."
She hugged Rajveer making his strategies proud...

And whispered,
" Captain, mujhe galat math samjhiyein.."
She tears soaked his shirt and he was tongue tied as his happiness found the way of sky.

Naveen signalled him to take care of Mishra. And Rajveer's hands automatically tapped her back.
Now the table's turned.

Abhimanyu winked at Rajveer and got up to leave.
Just then he remembered something....and stopped.

The drama is still on.

Ritu holding Rajveer's face in between her palms,
" Mujhe phele hi aapko mere aur Abhi ke baarein mein sub bolna chahiye tha..
Aap mujhse nafrat toh nahi karte?  "
She asked.

Rajveer wiped her tears with his fingers,
" I trust you Dr. Mishra. Aur mujhe pata he ki mera dost kitna ghatiya...kameena he..."
He eyed at Abhimanyu asking him to leave.
His role is ended for now.

Abhimanyu - " Wait. Ritu aapne kaha I loved her. Aapke baatonka matlab hum samajhe nahi..."
He still hoped for his comeback. Maybe he can clear some misunderstanding.

Ritu - " Naina. You loved her. "
She took her phone and showed some random fb account where his and Naina's haldi pics were present.

Naina's eyes which were on empty plate darted to Ritu and then to Abhimanyu waiting for him to answer. The words escaped from Ritu's mouth were actually the real questions haunting her mind. She wanted to know whether Abhi really loved her, just the way Rajveer still feels for Ananya.? Her heart waited for the answer.

And on the other side,
Rajveer was frustrated and shocked to see Naina's attension was dedicated to Abhimanyu.
Does she still trust him? He asked to himself.

Naveen aloud,
" fuckkk....."
He banged his head with wall after seeing the disaster. They are trapped now.

Abhimanyu - " Diksha...."
He whispered 

Ritu - " Phehchana nahi Abhi.
Tumhari hi cousin he na Diksha.. She even tagged you both.... "

Abhimanyu  - " That was an old story. Hum maante he hum dononki shaadi tay huii thi. Lekin. "
He tried to explain.

Ritu - " Fir kyaa hua Abhi?  tum talli hoke baar baar Naina ka naam lete, kyun ho? Jab tum mere saath the, You took her name twice Abhi. You love her... tumne mujhmein bus dusri Naina ko dhoonda bus.
Just now, jab tum mere saath baite the, your eyes were on thrice. You wanted her to be jealous of us. Tum baar baar ghoomke usike pass jaate ho. Aur aaj subhah you were at her door, placing blue orchids.

Naina loves Blue. Nahin?... "

Her eyes searched Naina, asking for her to agree. Adding ghee to Rajveer's anger Naina nodded it

Rajveer yelled, at Naina.
" What ? "

Naina whispered,
" I love blue. "

Rajveer - " Usne phool diya tumhe??..."
He seemed to be angry and his hand caught Ritu's chair. He was about to raise it to smash Abhi's elbow..

How dare the Jabrela revolve around his Naina?

Abhimanyu swiftly moved to Naina and lifted her into his arms.
" Naina, please be with me. for Raj's sake.
Warna yeh hum dononko KMA se bahar fek denge... fir you can't do what you planned ...."
He whispered smartly crushing her.....

He needed Naina in his support.

Naveen separated them.
" Abhi Chod use. "

Abhimanyu - " Naveen... Tum firse..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya... Hume wakth chahiye. "
She looked into Naveen's eyes asking him to shut his mouth..

Naveen - " bachcha, tumhe jitna chahiye utna wakth leloo. Bus is kutte ko main..."
He caught Abhi's collar slapping him hard on cheeks....

Naina - " Bhaiyya...."

She came in between them and stood as a shield to Abhi.

" bhaiyya maine kaha hum dononko wakth chahiye taaki humare beech joh bhi galatfyami he use suljha sake. Please...."
She took handkerchief from Naveen's pocket and passed it to Abhi.

Naveen saw something in Naina's eyes and decided not to fight infront of Mishra. He can't afford to go against Naina and Abhi for now. Both of them knew the secrets he hid behind the door of his friendship.
He can't live without Rajveer, his Veeru...

Rajveer - " Ritu. Lets go...
You need rest..."
He dragged her towards the door not before throwing a deadly look at Chauhan and Naveen.

Naina's eyes were out of syllabus for him to glare. He will deal with her afterwards, feeding the lady, her own taste of medicine for sure. Little brat.
He cursed.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Next Update in On the way.... if my destiny permits 🖤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 15
Prologue:This story starts from everybody's believing about Rajveer's death. Let's see how the story takes new turns. P.S: I'm a new writer and I des...
17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
41.6K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...