Scared Games

Jaise maine promise kiya maine dedi he update...

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

After twooo minutes....

The door upssss the bathroom's door got unlocked, and he heard the footsteps just a arm away from.him...

And raised his eye lids....to witness....

His dear wife... Phoolan devi standing there with eyes closed.....

Rajveer not wasting a single second,
" Dont..open your eyes...."
He said in a meek tone....like a scarred rabbit....

Naina - " Woh..."

Rajveer corrected his voice,
" dekhoo NAINA...." hurriedly correcting his words,

" Bilkul bhi math dekhna Naina.... Maine tumhari marzi ke bager tumse shaadi ki, is baat ka itna bhi bada saza na doo mujhe...
Iske alawa aur Kuch bhi Karoo..sehlunga .."

He stopped his words thinking about the all possible pranks she would play on him and closing his own eyes thought there is no other thing on the world important than izzat...
Deva re deva bachale...

" Naveen ke liye mujhe chod doo Naina..."
He begged wiping off those dublicate tears.... quickly trying to cover himself with the towel got shaheed in this tough battle under his bum...

Naina still closing her eyes, stepped forward,
" Dekhiyeee....aap..."

Rajveer - " Naina, mera dekhna theekh rahega...lekin tum kuch bhi ho jaaye idhar na dekhna... Apne nainonko band rakhoo...ki woh mujhse na mile..."
He panicked as the towel got wet and its not coming to cover his essentials...
Oh God! It too went on a strike...

Aaj toh ek mard ka izzat lootega...aur woh mard kuch kar bhi na paayega...
Khudki biwi ke saamne kisi bhi mard ka izzat iase na loote bhagwan...
He prayed again disturbing the sleepy bhagwan...

Naina controlling her smile,
" Towel laayi hu main... Aap yeh pakadiye... " saying this she forwarded her hand....

Rajveer took a sigh of relief,
" Thank God... "
He too lifted his hand to grab the towel...

And the God already planned something crazy for them....
After all dont disturb him all the time...he too needs to catch some good sleep ...

Before their hand met, to pass the towel and grab it, Naina's left leg placed on the wet surface and she is on!!!!!!!

Of course he caught her hand protecting her from fall, not caring about his state... to be precise the beautiful birth state... (every state has its own beauty....)
Soldier's instinct you see...

Naina - " Ahhhhhhhh...."
She shouted....which neigher reached her ears nor his one...as it died in her throat...

Both were lying on the floor, with her on top....his right hand were still holding her hand and another one unconsciously grabbing her waist which is completely dry...

Shut up Rajveer.... Tu nahane gaya tha..woh thodi na gayi thi...
And please stop giving explaination to everybody that where is your hand leg and all the body parts...
Bachche Nahi he ki har chese likh likh ke batade.... Yaaar samajhlooo.... Yaha izzat loot rahi he in short...