Confusion

It's dedicated to my lovely reader,
@Mannika Chaudhary...

************************************

Stirring the spoon inside the coffee cup, he once again side raised his eye lids to witness Naveen's angle dancing on the music beat silently....
hanging a headphone to her ear... who was seeming like a free bird flying like a pro in the sky....

It had been three days, his house was put into a mute zone and his mind on disco one....that too a rapchik song...
She was not at all disturbing him with her good deeds but was torturing him with her silent steps.....which didn't had shadows...

She had gone quiet yet chirpy one, indulged in her own world..... not bothering to drop her tears on that Jabrela...
She was regularly attending all NGO activities and was merrily returning to home, keeping cat steps knowing that he was sleeping on the couch... trying not to wake up him...

She had changed his lifestyle into an unhealthy one by showering him with yummy foods ordered from Zomato every morning....and at night playing a soothing music which always dragged him to a peaceful slumber without his knowledge....

He was on the edge of getting nominated to the lists of pagals as his mind had became a synonym for dust bin filled with Naina's thoughts....
He had started to observe her small small things which were unknown to herself, and kept on wondering why was she behaving weird.....

And now, drowning in her thoughts, he nicely burned his dear tongue by pouring hot coffee on it....

Rajveer - " ahhhh...." shouted in a tone and gulped a whole glass of water kept on the table soothing his tongue.....eyes still glued on her who was sitting on the swing....with dancing toes.... without any worries of world.....

He got up from couch, thinking why she wasn't troubling him or blabbering about that Jabrela and got tripped with the carpet breaking the coffee cup and welcoming few pieces inside his charming flesh....

Naina who was just turned to have one more cup of tea, saw this and rushed towards him....with face drowned in worry...

She helped him to settle on the couch and started treating his wound..... with utmost care....which ditto remembered him of his mother...
He was silently watching her eyes and medicines put into his wound trying to analyze whether they are truly meds or any substitute of chilly powder....

Finally, defeated by his inner turmoils, he decided to talk to her...and opened his mouth to hear....

Naina - " dhyan kaha thaa aapka????
Dekh nii sakte ki neeche carpet he...
Tudvadi na apna haath...."
She continued to shower her care through nonstop bakbaking and he kept on staring at her with amusement....hearing those care filled words from her....

Naina keeping the box in drawer, she initiated normal talks,
" Capt. Shekhawat,
Aapke joining date kab he???..."

Rajveer - " Shayad, 2 din baad..." said in a low tone, asking himself why she was talking with him....

He was curious to know the pranks to be played on him..... from the master of Khurafat....

Naina - " agar aap free he toh, kya hum shopping ke liye chale???...." pausing a little,
" Woh Ghar ke liye kuch kharidna tha..."

Rajveer - " haan..."
He was only able to say this one word as her hairs were tickling his bandaged hand .... indirectly making his head spin with the fragrance of her shampoo....

Naina - " main aapke kapde nikal deti hu..." saying this she went inside without waiting for his words ..

Rajveer looking at the retreating figure,
" Ise kyaa hua???!
Pyaar ka bhoot utar gaya itni jaldi???..."
He asked himself...