Is that you?

Pia - " Ahem ahem..."

She fake coughed bringing an earth quake to Raina's land.....
They awkwardly looked away from each other concentrating upon pillows, window book shelfs furniture everywhere but not at the same Devine spot they drowned before few seconds.....

Rajveer was the first one who recovered from this accidental moment and continued,
" Naina.... Ahh Singh.... " 
he again winked at her calling that name with all the love upsss sweet feeling he could pour into, just to see whether it effects her or not...

" Yeh naam.... Kahi Dil mein ghanti bajadii thiiii...."

Pia curving her lips, dramatically,
" Ooooooo....."

Naina closer her eyes praying to God to save her from this puzzled situation.... as it was going no where just beating around the bushh....

Ohh !!! Shut up Naina....
Be a bravoo... Bhai Tera army mein Captain he... Her mind nudged her...
Stupid girl.... He is just trying to save you...
Warna tu yaha chup nahi koyi filmy kahani dhoond rahi hoti...akeliii....ki Pia ko sunaya kyaa jaaye...
Now her heart pinged her....

Taking a deep breath she again looked into his eyes which was waiting for her to meet....
He signalled her secretly to play along with him.... He need a partner to fool his smart sissoo or may be he intension was something else!!!!

Rajveer not at all downcasting his eyes,
" I know her... Yahi laga... But kaha samajh mein nahi aaya...."

Naina took a deep breath and chose to go in parallel with him,
" Tab Tak main mud chuki thi.... Bhaiyya nahi the toh socha ki Delhi hi laut aavun..."

Rajveer continuing the line,
" Baarish ke wajah se saare roads block hogaye the... and I asked her to stay there..."

Naina - " Bhai ne bhi yahi kaha toh main ruk gayi....."

Pia shaking her head,
" Bhai Bhabhi...
Thode boring na huii aapke story????

I mean.... Aap do jab mile tab kuch hua nahi aapko??? Kuch vibes yaa...."

Naina instantly glanced at Rajveer, asking what to do now, as she didn't wanted this fake not existed love story to be labelled as boring....

Rajveer smacking Pia's head,
" Ekta ka Serial chal raha joh hero heroine ke background mein gaane bajenge!!! Hawa chalegi!!! Phool barsenge....Just be practical..."

Pia being stubborn,
" But still Bhai.... didn't you felt anything...."

Naina - " Pia, may be us time pe ..."
She tried to handle the situation....

" Farista... Joh badalonke beech se dharti pe aayi ho, khoob saare raunak ke saath... andhere mein khoye mujhe Bahar nikalne....
She is the only one who could heel me...
That's what I felt..."
A fragile voice came from Rajveer's throat, emotionally spilled out of heart....like a drop of water touching the soil.....

Naina still covered in his daze of words, utterly shocked and confused,
" Matlab... What did you mean ???.."
She unconsciously held his hand dragging him to the real world....
Her touch made his mind clear that he wasn't alone there...

Raj.... Come back.... Try to control your inner storms....
His heart knocked his mind.....

Rajveer - " Baarish thi na waha...and lightening bhi thij... Bijlii chali gayi thi...