A Leap Through Time || JJBA |...

By AndroNebu

This is a story where Jolyne time travels to the past when Stardust crusaders was taking place. She meets... More

Few Words
The Beginning Through the End
That Rainy Night
A Long Waited Meet (P2)
New Start
Bizarre Town
Return of the Devil
New Arrival
Rise of The Crusaders
Tower of Grey
Lost in Hong Kong
The Chameleon's Prey
Change of Fate
Few words
Land of Wonder
Thunderclouds
The Bennu and the Oracle
Few words
Glimpse of Genesis
The Epiphany Of Viper
THIS IS SERIOUS COME HERE RN
The Fiddling Specter
Moth to a Flame
Silence before Storm
MUST READ
Gamble Of Existance
Gamble Of Existence (p2)

A Long Waited Meet

1.7K 38 59
By AndroNebu

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!?!"

Jolyne almost screamed as she jumped a little but winch in pain for the sudden movement .

Holly at the other hand also flinch a little as if she had said something  she shouldn't have . And wondered what might be wrong as she made a puzzled face .

Jolyne was speechless . She couldn't comprehend the situation she was in.  Is this a dream ? Is this some kind of a new ability of Pucci's stand ? She thought. She wasn't sure .

The only fact she was sure about is that , this time she was in was way before her birth . And probably the time when her father had fought the man named Dio .

Suddenly she heard another footsteps from the other side of the door . The sliding door then slid open as Jolyne's jaw drops with her eyes open wide . A familiar deep voice spoke .

" Yare Yare Daze , woman . I can hear you from the other side of the house... "

There stood a tall well-built  figure . Wearing a light purple sleeveless shirt , black jeans with a hat . Green eyes matched with her's . He looked a little younger than her . Maybe 16 or 17 ? With a frown face glaring at Holly .

Jolyne was at shock . Her eyes became watery while fixed with his eyes . She was trembling . She saw him split into two pieces in front of her eyes . At that moment she didn't had a moment to scream or cry . She had no choice . She had to keep on fighting without properly saying goodbye for the last time .

By reminiscing all Only-begotten memories , only one word that had came through her mouth .

" Dad ......"

Tears ran down her eyes as she just silently stared at him with a pained look . Why ... Why must I see you when I just lost you ...  Was all she thought. 

Jotaro on the other hand stood silently . Looking at her eyes . The frown from earlier wasn't there anymore . He felt that . That same sting from that night when he found her almost dead on the back alley streets . The same sting when he saw her being treated by the doctors at the hospital and during the times when she just layed motionless on the bed with that face full of pain .

No words was exchanged untill the mother spoke .

" Dad ? Are you calling my son , Dad ?"

Holly questioned breaking the silence . She was confused by her (j) reaction. Jotaro was also now hit by reality and  wondered why she called him 'Dad' or who was she refering to  ? There was a lot of question in his mind about this girl .

Something was just so strange about her .

Jolyne was also struck by reality as she regretted uttering that . Her mind was filled with mixed thoughts . What happens if she reveals her identity ? What will happen if she let's out the truth that Jotaro was gonna die ? Thats when an idea popped in her head as she looked back at the two who were waiting for her answers .

The green haired gave off a embarrassed smile as she answered .

" I'm sorry . It's just that he ...reminded me of my father . "

She struck another smile this time softly . The frown from earlier returned on Jotaro's face but this time more annoyed  by the answer .

"Ohh I see~ so that means your father must be a really handsome man UwU "

" No, not really . He's really boring. Just like your son . "

Jolyne said the last words while rolling her eyes to Jotaro . Holly burst into laughter as Jolyne giggled . Making the young man hold his cap and sigh .

" Yare Yare Daze... Give me a break , you bitches . "

Jolyne's eyes gets wide as she looks at Jotaro with a death glare while almost yelling back .

" What the f*ck was that again !? Did you just called me and your mom a BITCH !?"

" Yeah so what , bitch ? I can call my mom what ever the f*ck I-"

" Shut that crap up ! Don't you dare call me a bitch or I'll kick your ass real bad . And She's your mom Damnit !! Show her some  respect ! Or one day your kid ain't be listening your bullshit and talk shit to you ! Like I'm right NOW !!"

Jolyne yelled almost making Jotaro surprised and  bit taken a back .

Nobody has ever dared to bark back at his words . Let alone a girl . Since all the girls he encountered so far was just sweet talking with him .

Jotaro felt somewhat surprised and interested  to come cross such a girl. But he also felt annoyed at words .

However he didn't let his emotions show that as he had a straight face . He only gave off a little frown and sighed .

" Whatever ... Just heal up  fast  and get outta my room damnit ..."

He muttered as he left the two while closing the door .

After hearing the footsteps fade away , Jolyne spoke .

" What's his deal anyway ? Does he always talks to you like that ? "

Jolyne interrogated as Holly let out a jolly laughter .

" Ha ha don't worry my dear ~ Jotaro doesn't mean any of that ~ He just loves his mother very much ~💕"

She spoke the last words while blushing and giggling . Almost making Jolyne realize why her father used to feel imberassed whenever she asked about her grandmother .

She couldn't help but smile and be happy to finally meet her grandmother . In her heart she really wanted to just tell the truth and spend a good time while she is still here .

But  she had a goal that she now wanted to achieve .

Eliminate Pucci and Dio

Was what she held in her mind . She knew what was coming soon , whom the crusaders will face , where Dio is , what 'that book' hold , Pucci's whereabouts everything .

She has the ultimate upper hand now . And she was not the type of letting go such fine opportunity .

After all the very Joester blood flows through her vain.

Jolyne took a deep  breath as she made up her mind . Holly on the other hand prepared the wet cloth as she then started wiping the areas that were open in Jolyne's body . She hummed by herself as she took care of the wounded places . She was always very kind to even mere stranger .

Jolyne winched sometimes but the pain was nothing compared to what she been through just a little while ago .

She wondered what might happened to Emperio by now . He was still alive when she was struck down . She couldn't say goodbye to him either . She also felt bad and guilty for leaving the whole world's safety on his shoulder . He was only just a child. 

Jolyne became lost in thoughts as Holly started speaking while  humming  .

" So how long you and Jotaro been friends for ;3 ?"

Jolyne's mind went blank as she slowly looked back at Holly with a puzzled face .

" Excuse me- what-"

Holly giggled as if she knew the reason for her (J) reaction .

" Oh sweetheart there's no need to hide ~ he already told me that you are his friend. So tell me more about you ~💕"

"...."

Jolyne was in complete confusion . Jotaro ? Her father as her friend ? It was odd thing for her to imagine since the relationship between her and her father wasn't very  strong to be  each other's friend . Only recently she had just accepted him as father .

But why would the Jotaro from the past would address her as his friend?Also  How did she end up here at Kujo residence ? 

She thought this was a perfect opportunity to ask about what happened when she lost her consciousness .

" Umm Seiko-san , if you don't mind , can you please tell me how I got here ? And what exactly happened when I wasn't awake ?"

Holly who was waiting for an answer , blinked a few times then gave off  a giggle with blush . It almost made Jolyne worried .

" My ...my.. how should I say this
>\\\< ..... It was a very interesting sight . I've never seen Jotaro like this before ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 19
in a world where stands , hamon and ofcourse vampires exists.Y/n was an unfortunant human turned into a vampire out of her own wil by an obssesive fr...
131 9 9
•I have discontinued this story on this website- I'm moving to archive of our own as this story is more mature than silly wattpad writings. So sorry...
41 1 30
Jotaro's has been assigned to attend Kyoto University, he is to get a degree in Marine Biology, a subject of his choosing, whilst also tracking down...
407K 13.9K 55
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...