Yours truly ; Charlie Weasley

Galing kay stylesobsession

"ššˆšš˜ššž šš ššŽšš›ššŽ ššœššžšš™šš™šš˜ššœššŽšš šššš˜ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ šš–ššŽ šššš‘šš›šš˜ššžšššš‘ ššŽššŸššŽšš›šš¢šššš‘šš’šš—šš." š™ø ššœšš‘šš˜ššžššššŽšš... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight

Fifty-nine

6.8K 265 331
Galing kay stylesobsession

Charlie

I lost Ember.

We went home to my parents to drop of our stuff and also our new cats so I could get Ember to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and I went to talk to someone in the reception and get some help for Ember but when I turned around, she was gone.

"What room is Brazier Coil in?" I asked the lady in the reception.

Knowing Ember, she would've gone to see her brother before even thinking about herself first.

"What relation do you have to Mr Coil?" The receptionist looked at me.

I sighed, tapping my fingers against the counter.

"He's my brother-in-law."

After she pointed me in the direction, I hurried down the hallway to the elevator and took it up to the fourth floor.

When I found the right room, I stopped in the doorway, my arm resting on the doorway.

Ember was sitting by the bed where her brother laid. Romany sat on the other side and the two were talking.

Romany seemed excited yet nervous about Ember being home.

When he noticed me, he sat up straight and Ember looked back at me.

"I'm sorry if I worried you." She said softly. "I had to see Brazier."

I walked closer to where they said, looking at Brazier before I looked at Ember, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I know." I breathed. "But we have to have you checked in, Emmy."

She pressed her lips together and looked at her younger brother who was stuck in a coma just like Ember was last year.

"Checked in?" Romany asked, looking at Ember. "You're sick?"

"No, I—" Ember shrugged. "...the healer in Romania thinks I've got epilepsy. I have to get hospitalised here and then when I get checked out again, we're staying at the Burrow."

"Epilepsy? From where? From when you hit your head during the battle?"

Ember nodded.

"Possibly."

Romany hummed before he leaned over to hug Ember.

"Happy birthday."

When I managed to get Ember with me, we got her checked in in the reception. We were told that healer Albu had already owler healer Reynards who looked after Ember when she was in a coma.

Ember got a private room, while Brazier laid in one of the open rooms with many patients.

Ember was given hospital robes that she changed into in the bathroom, before she got into the bed, sighing.

"Imagine if I had a seizure right now." She joked with a small smile, turning her head to look at me.

"Well—" I rested an elbow on the bed, my chin sitting in my palm. "...wouldn't be very good on you or the boys."

Ember got herself more comfortable, resting her hands on her bump as she looked at me.

We had only been back in England for a little while, but she already seemed so much happier.

She always seemed happier in England than when we'd be in Romania together.

"What kind of tests do you think they'll do?" She asked, searching for my hand, and as she found it, she laced our fingers together.

"I don't know how it works, angel." I told her, caressing her hand with my thumb. "I'm sure it's painless, though."

"I'm not so worried about the pain." She said, closing her eyes with her head turned towards me.

I knew she was tired.

I didn't like that she had to go through so many tests right now. The healer would be here soon and they'd start testing her for epilepsy, but she's tired so I wished she could sleep.

I brought a hand up to brush my knuckles against her cheekbone. The feeling of it made her hum before opening her eyes again to look at me.

"I love you." She told me. "You know that, right?"

"I love you too." I said, bringing her hand up to kiss it gently.

"Do you have to leave?"

"I don't want to." I assured her. "But I'm gonna find him, Emmy... I'm gonna finish this, once and for all."

She brought her hand up to my face, grabbing my jaw, then chuckled as she shook my face gently from side to side.

Her smile faded.

"Don't get yourself killed."

I stood up and leaned over the bed so I could kiss her.

"I'll be back in the morning, my love."

What Ember doesn't know, is that I have something planned with her father.

We're gonna lure Edison out and kill him. Ember's dad is an Auror and he's going to make it seem like self-defence.

Edison simply attacked and we defended ourself.

That's how it'll look.

Edison'll die and we can all move on without having to fear him wherever we go.

It's all happening tonight. It's still Ember's birthday but at this point, we can't wait any longer.

He needs to die.

"As soon as Avalon gets here, I have to leave." I told Ember, kissing her again. "You're gonna be safe. We both know Avalon would never let anyone go near you."

Ember hummed, running her fingers into my hair, keeping me close to her so she could get another kiss.

"Can we talk about names before you leave?" She asked. She let go of me, allowing me to sit back down. "In case anything goes wrong."

"Nothing's gonna go—"

"I know." She cut me off. "But still..."

I looked at her expression before nodding.

"Do you have any names in mind?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Well—" she sat up straight with a huge smile on her face. "...there're three names I've always really loved."

I nodded, running a few fingers over my lips. She looked at me and I motioned for her to continue.

"I like the name Theo." She said. "Maybe short for Theodore? I don't know... it's cute. I also really like Canyon and Marino."

I nodded again.

"I like Marino." I agreed. "What does it mean?"

"Oh, uh... of the sea, I believe." I said. "And if we're doing like... an ocean them or something like that, Marino and Delmar sounds really cute. Delmar means the same. Of the sea."

I squinted my nose and Ember's laugh filled the room, making my heart melt.

"I don't know if I like Delmar that much." I said. "Caspian perhaps? Like the Caspian Sea."

"That's between Asia and Europe, right?"

I nodded.

"That's cute." She smiled. "Marino and Caspian."

"Plus—" I pointed a finger at her, moving it in circles. "...it follows your family's tradition of unique names."

Her smile only grew and for the first time in a long time, her eyes glistened with pure happiness.

"You know why Cris has his name?" She asked. I shook my head. "Crispus means curly-haired so when they saw the curls as he was born, they thought it was obvious."

"How about Avalon?"

"Avalon means island of apples." She explained. "I don't really know if it's connected, but I've been told my mum was craving apples all the time during the pregnancy with Avalon."

She sat up, brushing her hands down the duvet.

"My name means spark, or burning low." She told me. "Mum said I was born with a spark in my eyes."

I chuckled.

"I believe you've told me that before."

Ember hummed and looked at me again.

"Then there's Calypso. She who hides. When mum was pregnant with her, she always hid her face when they were at an ultrasound. They couldn't get a proper look at her face."

Ember's family are very keen on the meanings behind the names. That's where Ember has it from. It's cute that she wants that with our children as well.

"Valencia means strong or healthy." Ember said. "Maybe it was a very healthy pregnancy. I don't remember what my mum said about it. Then there's Amethyst. An Amethyst is a purple jewel, and Ames was actually born with eyes that looked purple. That's why that's her name."

I'm sure that looked beautiful.

"How about Brazier and Romany?" I asked. "I've always wondered."

"Brazier means worker with brass, I don't really know why that's his name." She chuckled. I loved the look on her face at the mention of her younger brother. She was hurting with the fact that he was in a coma, but she had a hope that he would wake up. "Romany's name is simple. It means Romani. It refers to the Romani or the Traveller community."

Ember looked at me again, her smile growing a little.

"So... have we found the names for our sons?"
She asked. "Marino and Caspian?"

After looking at her for a while, I stood up and leaned over to kiss her before nodding.

"Marino and Caspian."

-

There're not many chapters left. I though I'd warn you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.7K 1.7K 33
š–š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬ š°š”šžš§ š­š”šž šŸšØš¬š­šžš« šššš®š š”š­šžš« šØšŸ ššš§ šššœšœš®š¬šžš š¦ššš¬š¬ š¦š®š«ššžš«šžš«, š’š¢š«š¢š®š¬ šš„šššœš¤, š›...
11.6K 115 11
š•‹š•™š•¦š•Ÿš••š•–š•£š•¤š•„š• š•£š•ž ~ š‘¾š’‰š’†š’ š’˜š’‚š’“š’Ž š’‚š’Šš’“ š’Žš’†š’†š’•š’” š’„š’š’š’… š’‚š’Šš’“ š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’† š’Žš’Šš’…š’…š’š’† š’š’†š’—š’†š’š’” š’š’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š’‚š’•š’Žš’š’”š’‘š’‰š’†š’“š’†...
293K 16.3K 78
"ššˆšš˜ššž'šš›ššŽ šš–šš¢ šš‘šš˜šš–ššŽ. ššˆšš˜ššž ššŠšš•šš ššŠšš¢ššœ šš‘ššŠššŸššŽ šš‹ššŽššŽšš—."
554K 23.5K 102
"š™·ššŽ šš‘ššžšš›šš šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšš—šš šš šš‘šš˜ šššš’šš šš¢šš˜ššž ššŒšš˜šš–ššŽ šššš˜? š™¼ššŽ, šš¢ššŽšš šš—šš˜šš  šš¢šš˜ššž'šš›ššŽ šššš‘šš›šš˜šš šš’šš—šš šš–ššŽ ššŠšš ššŠšš¢ šš•šš’šš”ššŽ šš’šš'ššœ šš—šš˜...