🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

33. tom yum soup's

149 12 14
By ruba_rajan

voices " what are they forth....

nanna and forth " tom yum soup's...." and forth continues " my beams favourite...." sharing his angelic smile to his beamie 

beam to smiles back... ( he remembered it...) 

ming shouts back "p. ttooooommmmmmyyyyyummmmmm soup...thats it...."  pouting  "just for a cup of soup did you travel so hard... do you even remember its  just been 8hours.. you made a 12 hours journey in just fucking  8 - hours... are you even human...you could have just ordered it isinit..."ming was on and on and on shouting at his p. but all that forth could only see was his beam..as if he is filling all those missed gap of 8 long hours of staying away from his beam...and watching him at once for the lost 8 hours of his  beams  visuals...

yet ...ming was at his rage...  uncontrollably.

well its reasonable to...he care for his p. so much and its not a fake feeling of caring..so its obvious to be outbursted  at such a situation when our near and dear one take risks for something not so important ....

yet on the other hand... humans tend to do  anything and goes to any extents for their loved and cherished ones ...just like our  dear  beam to his forth...

that was the only reason forth went to get the hand made delicious soup for his beam...travelling a 12 hours drive in just 8 hours...he just rode like a devil to get back to his beam...

yet beam missed him.. each and every single second ...just the same way forth missed him.

sequentially  ming 's voice was followed by his  kitty  " Ming did you just say 12 hours drive ..." looking at forth  with a shock  " forth did you just  go to your village  , where your granny is to the  other province... " forth just nod a YES gesture assuring him 

kit was now more incontrollable than his Ming   " are you crazzy forth.... are you insane... you just left today morning after lunch time and you are  already back here even before the day is over...from the  other province ... are you crazy or what ..what if something happens to you...who the hell will take care of this stupid lover of you . you exactly know how much this boy loves you...." looking at his beam ....who was all smiling smiling and smiling...

pha in astern look " why did you do that forth that's dangerous you know that don't you ... you never told us where you were going to , if we knew where you were..."

forth cuts in "you guys woudnt let me to go...there ..if you guys knew....that's why... but i had to go..."

voice in unison "whyyyyyy????"  (  the hell forth )  totally screeking the entire room to feel thrill and shrill

beam voice peck in "for  me...."  still  with his precious smilz and smilezzzz

mew  "beam..."

even before any voice budge in...fort h granny  jumps in to save his grandson and his precious grand son in law... " i told him to come...."

just a shock and followed by a  deadly silence " i had a dream last night , so i called forth to talk about the where about of both of them , only then he told me the happy news...but he also told me beam is weak that he fell back...he is need of nourishment ...a lotttttt... so he told me make few beams favorite dishes.. anyways i was going to come in by night ... so i told him i will bring it on..yet ...he insisted he will get them ... so ...thats what  happened.... "

kit  "you did this for my beam...risked..."

forth just with his angelic smile "anything for my beam..."  smiling at his beam.... " anything....." 

ming just pulls out the bento containers from forths hands... " so.... tom yum soup isinit... but...why so large containers..."

forth "for alll of us..."

pha  "all of us..."  totlly in a  astonished tone "how did you know we are..."

gulf cuts in  "he reads us well... " looking at beam   " very well.."  smiling... ( he guessed it we will definitely be here... well pre planned.. boy..) sharing a  gentle look over to mew .... ( im happy for beam...) mew to nods back as a acknowledgement  "should we turn in beams secret to his forth " gulfs scoopes mews hands within his "definently ...he has passed the test ..so YES..."

.

.

.

pha  "forth... so let us see what have you brought anyways..."

forth  "soup'sssss"

voices in unison  "soup'sssssss??????"

forth  "hum soup's "

forth just name the soup list....

         # tom yum veg clear soup

         # tom yum shrimp soup

        # tom yum chicken soup

        #  tom yum fish soup 

        # tom yum mushroom and oyster soup

       # tom yum sea food soup

       # tom yum noodles soup both veg  and non veg.

ming cuts in  "p. only tom yum soup......"  making pouty facessssss

forth  "nope ....its just beam loved all tom yum varieties last time when he came  to our village ... the scent of fresh soup is just to the liking of my beam...so i definitely have to bring it hot to him...and tom yum is very good for replenishment  and boosting up energy..which is a very must to my beam now...so granny made them for his precious...

well...i didnt know beam might have mood swing and not like one type so i asked nanna to make all the types so that beam can have what ever he wish to..."  totally insanely giggling at his beam...well he was drooling over him practically.... very clearly visible to each and everyone.... present there....

ming again " but p. only tom yum..."

forth  " nope.. there is more...

              # wonton soup veg

            # chicken wonton noodle soup

  # lung fung soup

            #  salt and spicy crayfish stir fry

ming again   "p. they are all non veg..what about veg...."

forth " there there....

           # veg tofu tom yum soup

           # manchow veg soup 

           # coconut milked tom yum soup 

and  my beams favorite sticky banana rice cake.... and blue island drink ... "

kit  "  so much... " looking at his beam ( beam how the hell will you eat that all beam...wait wait wait...can you even... really... eat  all of them...) totally shocked...

and....

everyone "beammmmm"

forth  "hungry baby...." looking at his hungry baby  ( i knew it...you would feel hungry just with name list...) ruffling all the trivial  forth very naughtily scooped beam out of the crowd and pulled him to the dinning table and pushed him in the chair and set them the table...

again...

beams eyes were drolling...

forth "baby stop eating with your eyes and start eating..." serving beam all the dishes little by litle.... " ahhhh"  and 

feeding him....

wiping the mushy lips...filled with juicy sause....

forth " slowly baby.... " making cute faces to his beam...

beam was just enjoying the meal so well...

forth asks all of them to share and taste the foodz... everyone was enjoying the food...but there was this persons enjoying something else...

forth was enjoying watching his beam eating... forth felt fullyyyyyy... happilyyyyyy  satisfied...

beam could sense his loves vision...very suddenly beam just peck a cute kiss at his froths lips and retrives back to munching in foody stuffs... 

forth just licks the juicy essence and suck it in ....  beams little touch totally made  forth to feel hot and alluring... totally craving for his beamie....and....

just to destroy the view of best ...a voice interrupted... "forth are you not eating..."

forth without realizing who is the one asked the question "i am..." smiling and still drooling over his charming beam

the voice "well dear...what  are you eating..." again

forth  "its hi...."  just by reflex of nature forth turned his head to the  side of the voices heard, just to get shocked . forths father was screening him 

nai  "dear son...come again what were you eating...."

forth literally just was caught red handed...  "poh its.... his  soup.. that's what i like it..it looks yum.... wow...baby let me taste it.." totally awkwardly blushing and smiling for no reason..... forth plucks out the soup bowl from his beams hands and started sipping in....

beam winning  "forth there tons of tom yum , why mine,....." still winning still with mouth full of foods 

forth just to escape the death tread  "its the best baby you tasted it its the best of best ... sweetest of sweetest..." forth just seals his beams thoughts with his cute fast and sweet peck....

beam starts blushing unknowing....

beam "you are always like this..." beam felt finally home aback...he felt his forth presence after await of 8 full hours...finally their  home..  coz beam exactly know who his home is ( forth you are my home...without you there is no home for beam...smiling for the mesierey his baby is gonna handle yet 

but that doesn't stop froth from getting yelled "does he always steal your food beam..., this brat...." 

forth "poh , no...ahhhhhh...its hurts pa...i mean...nooo ...i cook for him...." yet forth got pulled by his ears by his poh.... dragged him to the kitchen.. leaving all the one present out to crack into heavy laughter  "even our  mr. head hazer can handle a loving father love...." laughing.

nai drags forth in to kitchen "forth...."

forth "hum poh..." nai jsut hugged is son very dearly "im so happy for you both..."patting his sons back " dont be reckless like last ime...take care of him with utmost care...you you get me champ... "

forth was stunned with this sudden change of emotion "poh...."

nai just moves away from him and pats his head before leaving the room to forth all alone...

everyone was making ruffle's and sounds....

but forth felt ice cold and his  trauma was back...

like 🌟

comment   💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4K 44
An arranged marriage between sons of two best friends ....will they love each other or hate This is my first time to write a story , so please supp...
79.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
119K 7.2K 22
A nerdy Beam and famous Forth. How their lives will take turn when they will meet in the most unexpected way? Original characters belong to Chiffon C...
92.8K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...