🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

34. his secrets

109 11 0
By ruba_rajan

 " nanna im no more your precious....  " just a voice cracked the smiles of each and everyone present within the room.... 

his eyes was pouting for some love...and care...

nanna " forth....

including nanna and beam and everyone present there was shocked with this comment  ..that to from forth... totally confusing ...coz forth will be first and last one to love his dear beam to the fullest ..and such a comment really shocked everyone...

nanna " baby... its not like that...i love you too the same  my precious....

well everyone felt a bit hurt yet they tried to talk out with forth... no one wanted their precious boy to be hurt...

yet just to kill the feel...

forth bursts into laughter...

 " HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GUYS LOVE MY BEAM MORE THAN ME...

" IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN LOVE HIM LIKE THAT...NO ONE ELSE...

forth just hugged his dear bear ..very dearly... as if sealing him from everyone's visuals...

" HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY...MY BEAM...MY BABY...MY LOVE..." 

forth snuggled his nose over beams nape very alluringly just like puppy to his owner seeking some attention...

yet beam was shocked, he didnt know how to process those words from his love , few more thoughts  were eating him inside out 

beam " did i hurt" ( you....

even before beam spills out his words forth very tightly hugs his baby , very dearly that the words spoken out are only audible to those two only ..." you love me more than anyone love you in this room... even more than me..." snuggling his nose at his nappe again " i love you beam...always..." 

that's more than enough...beam was now beaming with a aura of happines...

he smiled...

that made everyone  to finally realise... his prank was a win- win...

still hugging his hubby... still got slandered by many 

voices " forth you really gave us a heart attack..."

                " we though you are hurt..."

                  " forth  dont ever do something like that ever again... it was dead shot..." 

but there was also a serious voice really rocked forth " forth . dont act in such a way you might end up hurting your precious feeling even without noticing...

forth jus looked at his beam...but beam knows his forth more than anyone " baby...." beam jsut peck a short sweet kiss over his lips " i love you..." 

now beam huggies  his wolfy  dearly " im always here for you...always..." snuggling his nose at his nape as a response from past invitation...

forth can finally laugh...

forth " how can you guys make me jealous with your over pouring love for my beam....hah...." forth eased the situation with his tragic comedic skills....

...........

same as everyone mew and gulf was also stunned... well they waren't expecting such a thing...

and when forth went in the kitchen to place back the tray ...

gulf followed him in ...

forth " p. what is it... what do you want p....i will get it for you.. you can rest in the hall ,i have already troubled you guys a lot...

gulf just pushes a big wrapped cover over froths chest...

just a smile...it has no meaning init... at all...

gulf " its yours..." 

mew just entered in the kitchen with his voice echoing " i will help forth , you guys stay here...

mew very swiftly scooped gulf within his hands and stamped him very near and dear to him... snuggling his nose over gulfs back bangs " you gave him..."

gulf nodds " hum

mew  " did you say him "

guld " no " nodding 

mew " let me...

embracing gulf within him " this is something beam cherished more than his life...but he couldn't bring it before you back then... he wasn't brave enough then...but he  wanted us to keep it safe...we did keep it safe.. but its time the book returns to his owner..  we trust you will take care of it  better...more than anyone in this world... 

and .... thanks a lot for taking care of our beam... please dot he same hence forth ..forth..

and...never ever hurt him again forth...you get it...." 

mew just tapped froths shoulder before leaving  the room alone to forth  , along  with few words  of  his beams treasure... 

mew "  its his tears and prayers...

            " alone.... read it alone... forth.

mews eyes were over his beam.. when he completed his last few words before vanishing out of his sight... clearly stating not to let him know you have his treasure...

like 🌟

comment 💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 469 10
ForthBeam fanfic
115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...
61.8K 2.1K 16
You just fuck me and I will help you to get Yo in return . " Beam states . "How ? What ? Wait .... " Forth frowns harder . "Oh come on ! It's give...
55.7K 1.8K 22
If you ship ForthBeam or PavelDome from 2 Moons 2 The Series, then take a chance on this if you're a kinky hopeless romantic. 💕 I promise you carnal...