Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Por DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

16

568 12 10
Por DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now in the halls of the new age Academy Y/n L/n is marching down the hallways his footsteps we're loud and thunderous as he marched down the hallways the three Headmasters along with his best friend tried to stop him but there was no convincing him to stop his friends were in danger and he was going to save them even if it cost him his life.

Midnight: Y/n you can't do this it's a trap!!!

Y/n: I know that!

Midnight: then why are you going!?!

Y/n: because any of you all would do the same for me!

Midnight: okay you have a point but there is a better way to go about this!

Y/n: and what would that be a full frontal assault with an army and watch them die!?!?!?!?

Midnight: listen I can't think of anything right now but you can't just willingly walk into a trap!!!

Y/n: if this really is a trap then there's only one thing to do!!!

Midnight: and what would that be?!?!?!

Y/n turned around and smiled with confidence written all over his face.

Y/n: spring the Trap~

Y/n L/n then continued to March down the hall like a soldier ready to go to war.

Midnight: do you know how incredibly foolish you sound?!?!?!??!

Y/n: listen they are going to die if I don't do as she says I have to do this not for myself but for my friends and they're sake!!!

Y/n L/n finally arrived at the transport docks he jumped on a transport and he looked back at his best friend and the Headmasters.

Y/n: I will see you all soon!

Y/n made its way to the pilot he told the pilot where to go and soon enough the doors closed and the transport took off Midnight was just standing there Midnight looked back at the headmasters with anger written across her face.

Midnight: WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU STOP HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Ozpin: because even if we wanted to there is nothing we could say or do to stop him he has to do this alone.

The director: I agree and besides what could go wrong he has the power of the Power Stone added to his own power he's becoming stronger every day there's nothing they could do to stop him.

Lord Gremory: that is unless they have some sort of secret weapon we don't know about.

The director: now I didn't think of that.

(Time skip 6 hours later)
Location: Kuoh Japan

Right now the sun has set and the transport finally landed outside of Kuoh Town Y/n L/n jumped out of the transport he then made his way towards the warehouse District once he was in the warehouse District he noticed a ton of covers he immediately summoned his pink blade of Purity and his Black Blade Of Darkness.

/\ pink blade of purity made by me

/\ Black Blade Of Darkness also made by me.

Once he was armed he immediately moved in and he started attacking the covers one by one they fell and soon enough they were all defeated with just the minimal amount of the blade swings once all the covers were defeated he made his way over to the warehouse he was supposed to go to he noticed the door was locked so he used his blades to cut the door apart once he was inside a bright light shine down from above.

???: all right now drop them~

Y/n L/n immediately dispelled his weapons and put his hands up standing all around him was a medium-sized Army of autonomous covers standing in front of them was none other than Nui herself

Y/n: you must be Nui I've heard a bit about you.

Nui: you may have heard a bit about me but I've heard a lot about you Y/n L/n or should I call you the Darkness?~

Y/n: Just Y/n will do now you got me where you want me now go ahead and release the prisoners.

Nui: well a Deal's a deal and I've got what I want~

Nui snapped her fingers and soon enough the autonomous covers brought forth Coco and the rest of her team they were all badly bruised they were no longer tied up blindfolded and gagged but they were struggling in the grips of the autonomous covers.

Coco: Y/n?! NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I know my friend but if it means saving all of you then it's worth it.

Velvet: you can't do this!!!!!!!

Y/n: I do have to do this I have no other choice.

Nui: he's right you know~

Coco: Y/n you can fight them and you can win!!!!!

Y/n: I know I can but you will all die it's just like the old saying goes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and right now I am the few.

Nui: let them go we have what we need~

The autonomous covers released Coco and her team they fell to the ground but soon enough they got back up a two males of the group had the worst injuries Coco and Velvet helped the boys up to their feet and they started walking out of the warehouse.

Coco: you better come back alive Y/n L/n because I have something very important to tell you.

Y/n: I promise cross my heart and hope to die.

With that said Team CFVY left the warehouse safe and sound.

Y/n: all right you now have me right where you want me so what happens now?

Nui: isn't it obvious you come with me to meet my mistress.

Y/n: and here's my counterproposal I kill every last creature including you in this warehouse and I walk away.

Nui: I'm afraid that's not going to happen~

Y/n L/n summoned his dark Infinity Gauntlet and with a single clench of his fists the Power Stone glowed and he released a deadly wave of power the wave of power was able to completely kill all of the autonomous covers but Nui was fast enough to dodge the incoming attack she jumped up into the catwalks above Y/n L/n pointed the dark Infinity Gauntlet at his opponent and started firing away hoping to hit her and end this battle once and for all but something completely unexpected happened his Dark Infinity Gauntlet arm got cut off by a laughing blur normally Y/n L/n wouldn't bat an eye at getting a limb cut off because with his Powers he would instantly regenerate from any damage he takes but this was different the stump where his arm used to be started smoking a black smoke but the smoke wasn't just any black smoke it was pure dark energy he let out a scream of pain because the blade that cut off his arm wasn't a normal blade the arm that was cut off fell to the ground the dark Infinity Gauntlet vanished retreating back into his soul now unable to summon the dark Infinity Gauntlet he had to rely on his normal Powers problem was his powers were acting up now they were glitching out of control he looked over to where the blur landed and he saw a man in Priest robes laughing his head off like a maniacal lunatic and he was wielding a strange sword.

Y/n: what the hell? is that sword it can't be!!!!

???: oh but it is dipshit it's an Excalibur the only thing that can wound and kill the darkness!!!!

The sick weirdo licked his sword I started laughing like a psychotic lunatic Y/n L/n fell to his knees clutching the stump where his arm used to be.

???: now it's time to die asshole~

The Stray priest lifted his Excalibur ready to strike down the darkness once and for all but before he could Nui stopped him by grabbing his blade.

Nui: sorry but your part is done we need the darkness alive~

???: whatever if my part is done then I got to get the hell out of here.

With that said the Stray priest sheathed his Excalibur and walked out of the warehouse Nui looked at Y/n and smiled.

Nui: night night handsome~

Nui then punched Y/n L/n in his left temple knocking him clean out.

Nui then pulled out her cell phone and contacted her boss Ragyo.

Nui: Lady Ragyo mission accomplished the darkness has been secured!!!~

Ragyo: excellent dear Nui no bring him back to base for Phase 3~

Nui: as you wish m'lady~

Nui then hung up she grabbed Y/n L/n slinging him over her shoulder Nui then exited the warehouse through the backdoor she then hopped on a transport that was waiting for her as soon as it took off the doors closed.

(Time skip later)
Location: evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Y/n L/n woke up he noticed that he couldn't move a muscle he opened his eyes and noticed that he was being bound by thousands of red life fibers he looked to his left to see that his arm was slowly but surely regenerating but it was nowhere near completion.

Y/n: where the hell am I?

Y/n L/n attempted to summon The dark Infinity Gauntlet but unfortunately with his arm not completely regenerated he couldn't he attempted to break free from his restraints using the power he had absorbed from the Power Stone even with it not summoned he still had it in his body so he could still tap into small portions of its power but even with 10% of its power he still couldn't break free that and his body was still weak from being poisoned by the Light magics of the Excalibur fragment.

Y/n: I need to think of a way out of here.

Y/n L/n attempted to shape-shift out of his restraints but unfortunately his restraints adapted to his new shape and he couldn't get out he returned to his human form and finally gave up.

Y/n: okay I'll admit it I might be a little bit up shit creek without a paddle.

Soon enough the double doors in front of him opened in front of him was three females all three of them were pale as ghosts and they were all pretty tall taller than he is the first female was the one in the center her skin was deathly pale he could see her black veins on top of her skin her hair was pale white it was tied into a bun with 6 off-shoots she was wearing a long black dress her eyes were blacker than the dark is void except for those blood red rings in her eyes she had a black diamond upon her forehead and she had an air of calm malevolence with a slight undertone of a Dead Mother's Love.

The the next female was standing on the left she was wearing a dark violet ball gown she was carrying a cane with a bat figurehead on top her teeth were razor-sharp he could see the razor-sharp fangs in her mouth her ears were long and pointy her eyes were blood red and she had a Sinister Aura to her.

Standing standing on the right was a pale woman wearing all white her eyes were blood red her hair was white but under the white hair was a glowing rainbow of colors and she had an aura of Elegance and malevolence.

Y/n just stayed where he was suspended from all directions by the ultra Harden red threads.

??? Middle: good evening~

Y/n: back at ya!

??? Right: are you comfortable?~

Y/n: absolutely not!

??? Left: I'm so sorry to hear that~

Y/n mind: I am getting serious rape vibes from these chicks!!!

??? Middle: I'm sorry you're uncomfortable but it's for your own good~

The woman in the middle outstretched her hand and started caressing Y/n's face she had a small kind smile on her face.

??? Middle: you have such a beautiful soul I can see it just by looking at you~

Y/n mind: that's not creepy at all~

The woman in the middle stopped touching Y/n's face.

??? Left: do you know who we are?

Y/n: I haven't the foggiest idea.

??? Middle: well I believe introductions are in order.

Y/n: ladies first

??? Right: such a gentleman well if you insist I am Ragyo Kiryuin CEO of REVOCS and head of the Kiryuin conglomerate~

??? Left: you can call me Missi and I am the leader of the monster instruction~

??? Middle: and I am Salem Queen of the Grimm~

Y/n: I have a feeling you already know but I'm going to say it anyways I am Y/n L/n now would you let me go?

Ragyo ripped off Y/n's shirt and started tracing Y/n's muscles causing him to shiver at her creepy demeanor in addition to her cold finger.

Rafyo: sorry to tell you this Y/n but you're not going anywhere for awhile~

Y/n: just you wait until my arm regenerates!

Salem: and why is that?

Y/n: once my arm regenerates I'll be able to summon The dark Infinity Gauntlet again and then I will make you all suffer!!!

Missi: I highly doubt that~

Ragyo stopped tracing Y/n's muscles and she started caressing his face in a gentle manner.

Ragyo: I have a gift for you~

Y/n: unless it's my freedom I don't want it!

Ragyo: I believe you'll change your mind once you have it~

The three of them moved out of the way and behind them was a strange creature it looked like some sort of large red beetle.

(A/n): as I said before this is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Y/n: what the hell is that thing?!

Ragyo: this is a creature of my own design more powerful than any cover in existence it is made out of ultra hardened life fibers~

Salem: it will help you Rediscover who you truly are~

The creature opened its exoskeleton and revealed a pair of wings it then took off into the air it flew behind Y/n L/n once it was behind him it jumped onto his back its legs wrapped around his waist and it's pincers dug into his body causing him to scream in pain as it started injecting him with a powerful Venom while at the same time pouring life fibers into his body.

Y/n: GET IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missi: don't fight it~

Ragyo: open your heart and mind and allow it to show you who you truly are~

Salem: if you behave we will give you a sweet treat~

Y/n: PLEASE IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n's eyes turned completely black his hair stood on end in a Vegeta like fashion his veins started glowing black and red the Life Fiber parasite on his back started turning violet as if life fibers were being be rewritten and turned into dark fibers becoming more powerful and allowing it the power boost it needed to completely destroy Y/n's mental barriers and his mental defenses.

Soon enough soon enough his resistance crumbled Vaatu's markings started to appear on his torso instead of being red they were violet.

Y/n/Vaatu: MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once his resistance finally gave out he finally let go and the Life Fiber parasite managed to worm its way into his brain infusing every ounce of his brain with life fibers and eventually he was finally under their control Y/n L/n Broke Free of his restraints he fell to his hands and knees on the ground his hair didn't go down and his eyes stayed black but the only difference was his eyes had a Violet ring in them very similar to Salem's red rings.

Ragyo: how do you feel Y/n~

Y/n: I feel...I feel...I feel........good~

Y/n's face have been warped into a face of malevolence and Pure Evil.

Salem: where is Y/n L/n?

Y/n: he is gone All That Remains is the darkness~

Ragyo: excellent now you're going to need a new name how about Ruin?~

Darkness: I like it yes from now until forever I Am Lord Ruin!!!

The now christened Lord Ruin laughed I'm maniacal Sinister laugh Y/n L/n was no more all that remained was Lord Ruin.

Salem: now I believe we owe you a sweet treat~

Ragyo: yes come with us~

Missi: to the bed Chambers~

With that said the four of them made their way to Salem's personal Chambers when they got there the three mistresses of Darkness pushed Lord Ruin onto the bed Missi closed and locked the door the three of them pulled out a tube of lipstick each Salem's was black Ragyo's was violet bordering on magenta and Missi's was dark purple.

Salem: get ready for the ride of your life~

Ragyo: you're in for a long night~

Missi: now take off your pants before we rip them off~

Ozpin POV.
Location: the new age Academy

The three Headmasters were very concerned they hadn't heard from Y/n L/n in a couple of hours they lost his signal sometime after he landed eventually a transport landed the three Headmasters breathe a sigh of relief the three of them approached the transport as soon as the doors opened it was none other than Team CVFY but unfortunately Y/n L/n was nowhere to be seen.

Ozpin: I'm so glad you for our safe and sound but I must ask where is Y/n?

Coco and Velvet who were still conscious looked down in sadness and regret Ozpin along with the other two Headmasters were starting to get concerned.

The director: where...is...Y/n L/n?!

Coco: he got captured by high order tailor she was holding us hostage and he sacrificed himself so that we could get away.

As soon as they heard this the three Headmasters felt ill the color drained out of they're faces they knew what this meant.

Lord Gremory: if what you say is true and they have him this means that we now face our darkest hour and it could mean the end of the world as we know it!

Ozpin: and the end of all worlds Beyond!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3131)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
4.3K 57 51
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
148 1 5
*This is the first 5 chapters of a published work. You can find the full book in Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for US$0.99. The second book, The Darknes...
1.2M 49.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...