Dangerous Run

By Storyismything

The sad part about losing your dear ones is that you change for the good or for the worst. It all happened i... More

~Notice~
1||The Bakery||
2||Ill||
3||Prank it up||
~Post~
4||Party||
5||Harrased||
6||Cozy||
7||New student||
9||Video call||
9||Coffee||
~Note!~
10||Great storm||
11||Study||
12|| Peck||
13||Spilled||
TOP 21 HIP-HOP CHRISTMAS SONGS YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO 2020/2021
14||Plan||
15||Tom||
16||Bad news||
17||Promise||
18||Bitter Truth||
19||Trouble||
~HELP ME!!~
20||Sin||
~Q/A~
21||Liam||
22||Bond||
23||Rage||
24||Troy||
25||Jessica||
26||Baker||
27||Wrong||
28||Thoughts||
29||Kiss|
30||Tease||
31||Point||
32||Something||
33||Save it||
34||Broken piece||
35||Dark||
36||Dead||
37||Sweet||
38||Ache||
39||Against||
40||Reasons||
41||Gang||
42||Caught||
43||Twist||
44||Vibe||
For all my wonderful readers out there!!
45||Confessed||
47||Soft||
48||Tease II||
49||Ain't||
50||Who?||
51||Not what it seems?||
52||Shot||
53||Hope||
The end?
END NOTE+ new book update
Bonus chapter

46||Stuck||

1.6K 45 2
By Storyismything

I burst out crying just by hearing the words spoken by the boy I was madly in love with. It shook my bones just by hearing his cool voice that made my heart beat faster. 

He feels the same way just like I do. 

I finally found my voice. "I'm sorry." I looked at his cloth that was now wet by my tears and his clothes were soaked. A hiccup fled my mouth and my eyes opened wide at the noise. 

That was so embarrassing. 

He chuckled and kissed my wet cheeks. His lips were even softer than I imagined. I blushed and wiped my cheeks, looking at his soaked clothes. 

We stayed like that for a few seconds before he spoke up breaking my racing heart. "What do you say we ditch this fucking restaurant and spend time together?"

"Mo-?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll tell her once we leave."

I quirked my eyebrow at his tone but choose to ignore it. I grabbed my phone from the table that Chloe was no longer in anymore. 

That french fries!

"Are you okay?" He asked tilting my head to look at him. His lips were curved and his jaw was tightened. His skin was just as perfect as he was. No acne, no rashes or anything. Just perfect and built.

How can someone look so perfect?

"Yes. Just lost in space." I giggled nervously with his handsome face so close to me. He leaned out with a small smile. As we walked to wherever he was taking me, I couldn't help but get anxious. Adrian was taking me along with him in his precious car and I was following him, foolishly!

Well, not, foolishly exactly but I still had to know where we were going. I turned to ask but was instantly met with his attractive face staring directly at me. 

Hey! That's not fair!

"U-um, Where are we heading to?" I questioned looking at where we've been standing when we stopped walking. Adrian chuckled bringing out a piece of paper from his pocket before tearing it into shreds. 

"That's for me to worry about, okay?"

"Hmm."

I locked myself with the seat belt and some french fries on my lap. 

Yes! You heard me! A french fries!

We happen to drive past Mack Donald and suddenly I got this uncontrolled craving for french fries and yup! He got it for me with just a heartbeat. 

"Take one!" I whined trying to get a french fries into his plump pink lips-

Not now, Ari.

He grumbled, muttering something in his breath before slapping the french fries away. 

Poor fries. 

"That's a dollar you wasted, you handsome man," I muttered biting into a french fries. Adrian turned to look at me before rolling his eyes. 

"Who cares about french fries? I can buy the food shop if I wanted to."

I- 

"Well," I started placing a finger up. "How rich are you?" I asked.

"Rich enough to buy the whole state." He replied staring at the road. Of course, he's driving, he's supposed to be doing that you dumb girl. 

"Well, I love french fries and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to ignore the death of that fries but next time, you're gonna pay with your life." I warned. 

Okay, but with my cheeks filled with french fries. 

It was sadly too late to see his fingers approaching my cheeks and he squeezed it. 

"You're too cute for this world." He sighed. 

My overfilled cheeks heated up and I swallowed hard not caring to look toward his direction. This man is going to be the end of me, I swear!

...

"You've grown so fast! It's so good seeing you grow my barbie girl. Oh my gosh! You're even growing thicker." Lin exclaimed.

"Talk again and you'll lose your dried brains," Adrian muttered. 

Randomly, we spotted Lin on the street crying because he was hungry. I told Adrian to pick him up but he said 'We have to hear him cry which is a nightmare'. But after shyly giving him a peck on his cheeks, he obeyed

#Girlscharm. 

"What? Can't you see how thick and full she is? I saw this girl on Ig who's flatter than flat." Lin sighed munching my own french fries.

I whined and grabbed the pack of it before it got finished. Lin was a very messy eater and it was proved with the stain at the back seat and his phone case. 

"Can you shut up for like ever?" Adrian asked glaring at Lin from the rearview mirror. 

"Your wish is not my command you rudey. Anyways, you get out. I wanna drive the car." Lin commanded pushing his big body to the front and suddenly he was sitting on my lap.

"You're so fat!" I grinned adjusting my lap to seat comfortably. 

Stopped. 

We stopped. 

"Why did we stop?" Lin asked innocently like he's not seating on my petite body. I tried keeping in my laugh but I failed. I burst out laughing avoiding Adrian's smoking face. He was glaring daggers at Lin who was filing his nails.

Same. I don't even know how he got a file that quick and where from. 

"You fat pig! You're fucking seating on her and suffocating her! Get off her, you asshole!" Adrian commanded pushing Lin to the board. 

Lin huffed pretending to get a hair off his shoulder. "Her lap was soft-"

"I swear I should have killed you a long time ago." Adrian mumbled.

"What stopped you?"

"Don't know but nothing is going to stop me this time."

"You guy-ys are so funny!" I laughed out munching my never- finishing french fries. I suddenly felt his soft lips on my forehead and my temperature fell down. 

"Are you okay?" Adrian's voice sounded softer and concerned, it made my heart melt. I nodded my head and decided to scroll through instagram to see what's up. But not before hearing a small groan. 

So cute. 

"I wish you could be concern for me like that. I'd appreciate it." Lin told with a hump.

Poor baby. 

We drove on for what felt like hours and hours until, "We're here." Adrian announced helping me to unbuckle my seat belt. The sweet side of Adrian was actually cute and I loved it. 

"What about my seat belt, huh?"

"Lin, you're a grown up and you don't have anthing stopping you from doing that so please, help yourself. What about that?" 

"You rude pie." Lin looked away plopping a gum into his mouth. 

I think he's hurt. 

"I'll help you." I reached to unbuckle Lin's seat belt but a bulky arm  wrapped around my waist stopped me.

"No, you won't. We're going to watch him unbuckle it himself." 

"B-but."

"Keep your pretty mouth closed, princess." 

Face. Heated. You. Know. That. 

Lin grumbled chucking his seatbelt. "Can you guys stop being cute for once? I hate being single as fuck."

I giggled. Wait, what's that's suppose to mean?

"Don't overthink about what he said. He's being an asshole, that he is." 

Again, for the second day, I was going to try making him eat french fries. I mean, come on, who doesn't love french fries? 

Don't say you're not the one cause I knock you out from here on wattpad!

I reached out to his sweet~dreamy~ lips to try to get him to eat it and h-he slapped it away.

Sad me. 

"You, fries murderer."

"Come on man, let's bounce." Lin ordered going into the grey building that we were parked in front of us. 

"I'm not a fries murderer, I just don't like fries."

"Why?" I tearily asked. 

"They remind me of Lin."

That explains it.

"Don't be sad, okay? I'm sure I like something you like. They better be" I think he was ordering the not imposibility but whatever. 

"Where are we?" 

"You've got to meet someone. I'm sure you'll love her." 

I smiled.

Atleast, it's a she. I needed more female besties.

A/n

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND SMILE:)

*Cries and walks away* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
19.6K 342 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
24.3K 488 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
4.6M 3K 5
Normal? What was normal even Adrian? High school is the time to take it easy before life really hits. Or that's the theory... If he were human. Not o...