Demon's Girl (Black Butler Fa...

By smalltowngirl8261

Eighteen year old Gabriella Phantomhive believed for three years that the fire that almost took her life took... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Part Two

Chapter Seven

5.9K 165 53
By smalltowngirl8261

Gabriella's POV                       

Dear Diary                                                                                                         July 1888 

Ceil received yet another calling from the Queen. A place she planned to turn into a resort was being pluaged by rumors of a demon hound killing anything in it's path that it chooses. I am not sure about a demon hound, but I guess knowing Sebastian and what he is I should keep an open mind.  

Speaking of, since I haven't really written in here since I have been back home, I suppose I should tell you about him. I know he is a demon with a contract with my brother. At the end of seeking out revenge for Ciel, Sebastian will eat his soul. Of course, I am trying to change that and have Sebastian take me instead. I am not sure how this will play out. Sebastian told me he will think about it and it has been a while. Maybe he is waiting for my soul to smell better for him? I know I am not as full of hatred as my brother, but I do want the same thing. I want the people who have made my family suffer through all of this, no matter who it is, to suffer a pain worse than hell. I can hope.  

Sebastian and I have been getting along better too. Oh my gosh, it is getting better and better as time goes on and I am starting to think I am losing my mind. I mean, I know what he is, yet I don't seem to care. He seems to me like any other man I could fall for. he watches me some of the night, when he isn't busy, because he doesn't sleep. It feels nice to know I am protected. I like it. And we can talk a lot about almost anything. We have found ourselves talking for hours while he is cleaning the mansion or cooking. Even at night, he will tell me stories of the things he has seen in the past to help me fall asleep, but sometimes I get so interested,  I forget I am suppose to be falling asleep. He has seen so much in all the time he has been here, watching the human race age and begin to grow and grow. I have seen so little, but I learn so much from his stories. Sometimes, if I close my eyes and just listen to his voice, I feel like I am actually there. I don't always like hearing the things he's done or the people he's contracted with, but it is all interesting nonetheless. Well, I have to go. Off to the resort building site!  

The servants were very excited about our visit to Houndsworth. They were surprised that Ciel invited them to begin with. They have yet to know the full story. I sighed.  

"Resort! Resort! We're going to a resort!" The three sang. Mey-rin, Finny, and Bard rode in the carriage next to us.  

"They seem extremely happy you invited them, young lord." Sebastian commented. "What a gracious master." I chuckled at Ciel who gave Sebastian an evil look. He was milking.  

"Hmph.." Ciel looked into the distance. I wondered slightly what was bothering him before being interrupted by the three idiots behind us. An old woman rolling a baby carriage spotted us in her singing but seemed out of it.  

"I'll help you miss!" Finny jumped from his carriage.  

"Finny, be careful for the baby!" Mey-Rin shouted a little too late. Finny had already toppled over the baby carriage revealing the skull of a dog rather than a child. The three servants screamed in terror as the old woman sang a creepy song as she walked off.  

"There is a reason that I, the Queen's Guard Dog, had to come here in person." Ciel spoke to us as he continued to look in the distance. "People have been reported missing around here or violently killed. I need to find out the real cause of it and put it to rest." Sebastian turned his head towards Ciel, his eyes flashing red for a moment. I glared at him as his attention shifted towards me. His face softened and he gave me a wink before turning his attention back to the road.  

As we rode into town, the three in the back commented on how this dead place was actually starting to look like a resort. I turned to the water they were looking at and agreed.  

"The water looks beautiful! We should go look at it closely during our visit brother." I tried to smile at Ciel.  

"Hmph.." Was the only answer I got. I narrowed my eyes at my little brother who had much on his plate and decided to shrug it off as Sebastian started commenting on the dogs around us.  

"He warps it's will with rewards and punishments, forcing his obedience. A fine site. But the dog is not blameless. It fawns on humans and welcomes the chain around it's neck."  

"If you have something to say, just say it." Ciel looked up at Sebastian.  

"Thank you, my lord. I love cats, but I am not fond of dogs. To be frank, I hate them." Sebastian turned to us with a closed eyed smile for a moment. I looked at Ciel and he nodded in agreement.  

"Woof!" We said together. Sebastain peered over at us. Wwe arrived at a tall manor above the town. A woman with short silver hair dressed as a maid came out to welcome us.  

"Lord Phantomhive, I presume?" She asked with a sweet voice, but her violet eyes told a different story. From first glance, I was not fond of her.  

"Yes." Sebastian glared at her. I wondered if he felt it too.  

"My master awaits your arrival." Sebastian helped Ciel and I out of the carriage and followed us into the manor. It was smaller than ours, but it was still pretty big. I wasn't keen on the decorations though. Animal heads hung from the walls everywhere. I was glad Sebastian made it clear to keep us at a distance from that weird maid. Everything about this place was creepy. I worried about the other servants though. They seemed fond of her.  

We heard a scream from the other end of the dining room and saw Lord Barrymore striking the maid, Angela, with a whip.  

"Who the devil is this Chihuahua?! I told you to get me the Queen's messenger!" I giggled a little too loudly as Ciel and Sebastian stood shocked at the name Barrymore had given Ciel. "Can't you even do a simple thing like that Angela?!" He kept whipping her with no mercy as she coward in fear.  

"Sebastian." Ciel ordered. Sebastian held Lord Barrymore's hand to stop him and I ran to the maid who tried to cover her tear stained race. I tried to feel some mercy towards her, but I felt no emotion as I helped her. What was wrong with me? Why didn't I feel sorrow for this poor girl? Was my strange feeling about her ever right? 

"What do you think you are doing?!" Lord Barrymore shouted as he tried to break free.  

"I ordered him to do it." Ciel sat down, of course he was confident. He has sure never to show weakness to anyone, even his loyal butler. "I see you got my letter. I am Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian and I smiled at my more than confident brother.  

"You mean to tell me that a toy poodle like you is Her Majesty's messenger?" I glared at him this time. The names were getting annoying at this point, although Sebastian kept his smile, now at me. I tried to hide my blush and stay focused.   

"You disapprove of small breeds?" Ciel glared at him.  

We all sat down at the table, save for Angela and Sebastian. Angela tried to shakingly poor tea, but Sebastian ended up taking over to save the mess that could come of this. I was already bored of the silence and I knew I wouldn't enjoy the boring talk about to happen, but I didn't was to be rude so I chose to stay in silence and lose myself in my thoughts. It wasn't until Sebastian set tea in front of me that I woke up from my daze. He smiled a wicked smile at me and walked back over to the tea cart. I felt flushed and drank my tea to keep myself from losing my head.  

I wondered if Sebastian thought anymore on my offer. I want so badly to know what he wants. My mind flashed to the night of Madame Red's funeral.  

"I am not sure now is the right time to propose my offer." I remember him say. I wonder what he means by that, but I didn't ask him that night. I wonder if I ask him later...  

Ciel and I sat by the fire in his room as Sebastian arranged everything for him to retire. There was a knock on the door and Angela appeared.  

"My young master and my lady are about to retire." Sebastian answered her. I looked up from my book.  

"I have a request." She looked directly at Ciel, avoiding eye contact with me. "Please, leave this village. You musn't be here."  

"Why not?" Ciel never looked up from the book he was reading.  

"I can't...:" She trailed off. There was a loud howl that filled the entire manor.  

"Oh no! The demon hound! He's here!" Angela shook. Ciel stood from his chair and looked to the window.  

"Demon hound?" He gasped. "Sebastian!" He ran to open the shades but there was nothing there. I rose from my chair and head to them. "What was that?" Ciel looked up at his butler.  

"Young master, look." Sebastian's gloved hand pointed to a shadow of a dog run towards the town. This didn't look good. We all walked outside to follow the so called 'demon hound' to the town. The servants followed suit. All of the villagers were surrounding the body of a man named James. Apparently he broke the law of having one too many dogs. Ciel took a look at the body as Barrymore went on about how his laws were protected by this demon hound. Then the town started to sing a weird song.  

"Lullaby, lullaby. The white dog is a good dog. The disobedient black dog is a bad dog. Lullaby the sun sets. Lullaby and good night." They sang as they took the man's body away. Barrymore tried to warn us again to leave, but I knew my brother. Ciel would fight a lot harder than this man expected.  

The next morning, Mey-rin flew in my room letting me know about the trip to the water Ciel had arranged. I knew that meant Sebastian arranged it and Mey-rin packed my back for me to go. I wore a dark blue sundress on the way over to the water and when I went to change for my bathing suit, I was shocked.  

She packed me a revealing outfit like her own, only it was dark blue and red. My face flushed fifty shades of red. I didn’t want Sebastian to see me in this.  

"Come now, my lady! You have been in there a while now. Are you alright?" Mey-rin chipped in to check on me.  

"Mey-rin! How on earth could you pack this for me!" I shouted at her.  

"But my lady, you look so beautiful. Come out so the others may take a look." She tried to pull me out.  

"No way!" I shouted and attempted to put my sundress on, but Mey-rin grabbed it and ran out. "Come back!" I tried to catch her, but I would have to go out.  

"Come on, Gabriella!" Ciel chipped in. "We don't have all day." I peered out and saw Sebastian looking towards the changing tent I was in. He saw my eyes and waved with a closed eyed smile. I took a deep breath and sighed.  

"I guess it can't be helped." I walked out of the changing tent and glared at Mey-rin. Ciel nearly choked on his tea and Sebastian flushed red. Oh my gosh, I got the demon to blush. Not a good sign. I tackled Mey-rin in the water, and we all began to splash fight. The water was pretty warm, and soon enough, Bard had lifted me up and said he caught me. I screamed and blushed as he held me high. I was laughed out loud until I saw the death glare Sebastian had. Oonce Bard noticed, he put me back down and apologized.  

"It's okay." I blushed and headed out of the water towards him. He held out a towel for me and served lunch to my brother and I. I kept hold of his eyes and saw him return my gaze a couple times. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. When he opened his eyes, they flashed pink for a couple seconds. Why was he acting this way? I certainly had to ask later when we were alone.  

"You won't bathe young master?" Ciel glared at him. "That's right, you-"  

"Just bathing in this season won't sell this as a resort." Ciel cut him off.  

"You plan to make this as a resort?"  

"Naturally."  

"What about the demon hound?" Sebastian looked in the distance.  

"I believe you have caught on to it's real identity." Ciel glared at him. Sebastian only smiled. "Come here." Ciel whispered in his ear. I hated when he kept secrets.  

"Yes, my lord. I shall do it right away." Sebastian began to leave.  

"Wait!" I jumped up. He looked over his shoulder questionably and Ciel looked the same. "May I help you? It seems more interesting than this, to be honest." Sebastian smiled and looked at Ciel. They shared a glance before my brother shrugged his shoulders.  

"Don't have to much fun." He looked at Sebastian. Sebastian bowed in response and I followed closely behind.  

"First, we must get you changed." Sebastian put his arm around me to keep me warm and smiled. I looked up at him and returned the smile.  

"Time alone. Just what I wanted." I glared at the tall demon at my side. Now was my chance to get my answers.  

Sebastian's POV 

She wanted time alone with me? I wondered why. To quicken the time, and solve my curiousity, I picked her up bridal style and told her to hold on tight. She threw her arms around my neck , which brought our faces close together. She blushed and hid in my neck as I flew us to her room in a quick daze. I put her down on the floor and turned, allowing her to change, but she didn't move.  

"I want to know now, Sebastian.  The wait is killing me." Her heart race started to increase as she stood her ground. I chuckled and turned around to face her.  

"You need to change out of those wet clothes, or you're going to get a cold." I looked her up and down. Oh, the things I could do. She wouldn't even stop me. I needed to control myself. I cared about this woman. She was not just a piece of meat to me. She was so much more.  

"I want to know." She showed no signs of giving up. I sighed and put my hand to my head. This was slowing us down.  

"If you don't, I will change you myself." I felt my eyes flash red, letting her know not to test me. She didn't seem to care.  

"Dare ya. But if you give in, you will have admitted it to me anyway." She crossed her arms and smiled evil like at me. She was playing hardball. Gabriella Phantomhive was testing me.  

"Are you sure you want to test a demon?" I looked at her with my glowing eyes, but she didn't back down. She just smiled and nodded. I guess it couldn't be helped. I tugged on my glove with my teeth and smiled. Suddenly, I was right behind her with my bare hands sliding down her back. I undid the top of her bathing suit and grabbed her hand so she couldn't stop me. I started to slide it off her, which would have left her naked, but I knew I couldn't control myself so I stopped.  

"Think you can finish the rest?" I let her arms go. She nodded and motioned me to turn around. I did as I was told and listened as the finished getting changed.  

"Will you brush my hair before we go?" She came around me and handed me her brush. I nodded and she turned around. She hummed lightly as I brushed her soft brown hair. I loved how she still smelled of lavender and roses, her voice echoing in my head and I finished her hair. Before I could back up, Gabriella whipped around and smashed her lips upon mine. Her rose petal lips felt amazing against mine, and I lost it in her. I grabbed her waist with one hand, pulling her closer to my body, and held her head in the other, deepening the kiss. I wanted to lose myself in her. I wanted to take her then and there. I backed away before I could even consider it and stared into her sparkling brown eyes. Her heart was beating loudly against her rib cage and her breathing was fast.  

"Promise you will give me a real answer tonight at the latest?" She questioned. I took a deep breath and decided 'What the hell?'  

"Be mine and I will give up your brothers soul. I wouldn't make this offer to anyone else. I have been perfecting his soul into my perfect meal for three years so this is my only offer." I looked at her with all seriousness on my face. She was shocked. I reached into my coat pocket and brought out the ring I had made especially for this moment, I just had no idea when to do it. I knew she was growing impatient. I got down on one knee and opened the small black box to reveal a black ring, gold dyed black, with a red ruby in the shape of a rose in the middle and two small clear stones on each side of the ruby. I heard her gasp more, her eyes bugging out.  

"How did you know that roses were my favorite flower?" She breathed. 

"I watched you in the garden one afternoon. Remember my slideshow with Grell? You in the garden? You were by the roses, inspecting each one. I could tell it was your favorite. I know you only like dark colors, you enjoy the night much more than the day, and you love to sing and dance as well as read and learn as much as you can. You crave danger and excitement, yet you are fearful that this life will end and we will leave you alone to a boring life. I know much about you Gabriella. I want you to get to know me more. That is why I tell you stories. I hate to admit it, because honestly demons were not meant to love, but you have somehow got this dark heart to feel light. I have fallen in love with you Gabriella Phantomhive, and I can only hope you feel the same way." I ended my speech and waited for some reply. She brought her hands up to her cheeks and started to cry as she crouched next to me.  

"I tried to ignore it, I really did..." She looked me in the eyes and smiled a teary eyes smile as she places a hand on my cheek. "I love you Sebastian Michaelis." She kissed me tenderly and I engulfed her in my arms once again, deepening the kiss.  

"So, a deal?" I asked when she broke the kiss to catch her breath.  

"A promise." She winked at me, drying her tears. I took the ring out of the tiny black box and placed it on her finger. "Should we tell Ciel?" Gabriella looked at me wide eyed. I pondered for a moment.  

"It's up to you, my lady. If you order me not to tell him, I won't." She put her hands to her hips and pouted. "Sebastian, I am not going to order you around. You are more than capable of doing things on your own." She smiled at me. I was shocked. No one had ever done that. "Besides," She winked at me. "What kind of fiancee would I be if I ordered you around like a dog when you are more independent like a cat?" I purred and grabbed hold of her, bringing her close to me again.  

"One hell of a boss?" I questions. We laughed some over that before I started to kiss her sweetly. I then started to hear my young master and the others screaming. "Damn..." I cursed. "Your little brother has gotten himself and the others in another mess." I held my arm out to her. "Ready to go, my love?" She laced her arm in mine and smiled wildly.  

"Of course, my love." She curtsied. I picked her up bridal style and decided on jumping out of the window and using my demonic powers to run towards Ciel and the others. It will be interesting to be serving one and being in a deal with another.  

Gabriella's POV  

I held on tight to Sebastian as he landed, placed me down, and swiped a bunch of dogs away in one swope. I was hoping now wouldn't be the time Ciel noticed the ring on my finger as he gazed over at me. I smiled warmly at him and he turned his attention back to Sebastian. I let out a sigh of relief.  

"You're late." Ciel eyed Sebastian with question.  

"My apologies, my lord." He pulled on his glove with a closed eyed smile.  

"What are you waiting for?!" Lord Barrymore yelled to the dogs. "Kill that one too!" The dogs started to growl at Sebastian. I knew that was never a good sign.  

"Oh, what noisy voices." He looked down at them. "This is why I hate dogs." His eyes flashed red and the dogs laid down and whined. I smiled to Lord Barrymore who was shocked.  

"Listen to me!" Ciel began his speech. "There is no demon hound here. Only this man obsessed with power!"  

"What evidence to you have to prove that?!" Barrymore shouted as people started gossiping.  

"First of all, the skull you used to make your marks on James." Sebastian pulled out the skull the lunged at one of the dogs. I wondered when he got a hold of that, but decided to put it aside for now. "Behold." Sebastian pointed to an image in the sky shaped like a dog. "The demon hounds true form. A projection. Just a transparent trick." He showed the projection machine. "The glowing is phospher he sprinkled on a regular dog and let free."  

"The demon hound is just a legend put on my you, Lord Barrymore, to keep your hold on this town." Ciel cut in. Sebastian smiled by his side, sneaking a glance at me when he could. I smiled and blushed at him. The town surrounded Lord Barrymore enraged, and took him away to lock him up.  

"You worked so hard!" Finny threw himself at the now dead dog that dog torn up for protecting his master. He held to dog to himself crying his eyes out.  

"This is why I hate dogs." Sebastian stated behind me as Ciel came to my side. I nudged him in the chest and eyed him to be quiet.  

Ciel, Sebastian, and I stood in Ciel's room to discuss the next move. Well, the discussed and I sat by the fire and listened. Might as well hang around them until it's time for bed, right?  

"Case close, huh?" Ciel stood by the window as the rain poured down. "Let us leave when the rain lets up."  

"Yes, my lord." I left the room to allow Sebastian to get Ciel ready for bed and headed to my room to do the same for myself. I got on a nice black nightgown that had short sleeves and went down to my knees. I wondered if Sebastian would come in after Ciel was asleep and I blushed at the thought of such a thing. Out of nowhere, I heard a loud scream and ran to the sight without thinking twice about it. I arrived in nothing but my nightgown, barefoot and all, to the bloody scene in the cellar, no more Barrymore in sight. 

 The last thing I remember is falling back into the arms of my butler dressed in black.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 50 5
Imagine you've been transported into the last movie you watched. Credits to the movie "The Train to Busan"
57.8K 2.6K 21
조선? (Joseon?) "So, you are telling me this is Joseon dynasty and I am a princess......Does that makes sense.....?" Kim Byeongin X OC This is a Mr. Qu...
15.1K 507 19
You moved to Korea recently and joined a highly prestigious school. You have always wanted to study in Korea and your family had the resources. You m...
3.1K 137 7
What if you were sent with Lee yeon and Ko shin ju to bring back the Guardian Stone? read or you'll never find out!