In Love with my Bodyguard!

HP0207 tarafından

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

NOT GUILTY!!!

1.4K 201 385
HP0207 tarafından

(Shanaya was in a very critical condition.!!!! She HAS to take a decision.!!! 5 lives were depending on her one decision.!!!!!! She was going crazy..... Her hair was a mess and her hands were getting sweaty.!!!! She was just going back and forth and then.......)

She stopped........

(She looked at now dead body of Virat...... "The Well Spoken Monster....." His body was lifeless but he had that winning smirk on that now pale face of his.........)

(Shanaya closed her eyes....... All memories with all five of them came in front of her eyes...... She decided to go to her mind palace...!!!! Not for work...! But for her memories with the people closed to her....!!!)

(Her banter with Priya and Manav..!!!!!)

(Her fights with Chief.......)

(Her connect with Dixit.........)

(And then came her moments with Aditya.....)

❤️ Their first meet..!!!!

❤️ Their first hug..!!!!

❤️ Their first kiss..!!!

❤️ The moment Shanaya realized her feelings.!!!!

❤️ The moment Aditya confessed his feelings.!!!

❤️ Her promise to Sleeping Aditya of always remaining by his side.!!!!!

And at the end....

VIRAT's last wish...!!!

To complete his story.!!!!!

HERO MUST DIE OUT OF GUILT.!!!!!!

She took a deep breath..!!!!

(Opened her eyes and walked towards the edge of the rooftop and climbed up.!!! )

(The chilly wind was making her hot trail of tears fly away and her messy hair was now coming on her face.!!!!!)

(She saw underneath her.!!!! Rock pavement.!!! And people are now coming and going more as the time is evening time..!!! All of a sudden she saw a car coming and Aditya rushed out of it....)

Shanaya called him......

(He saw her name on the caller id and sighed in relief.!!!! He stopped and picked it up.!!!!)

Aditya: Oh.!!! Thank God.. Thank God....Thank God.!!! Shan you smarty pants.!!! You think by playing that act you will send me away from you.!!??? Look I am back....!!!!

Shanaya:.............

Aditya: Shan.??

Shanaya:................

(She wasn't able to form her words.!!! She was just looking at the love of her life right in front of her by his car.!!!! She gulped the lump that formed in her throat and said.....)

Shanaya: Adi......(more like a whisper)

Aditya: Wh.... What happened Shan.??? You okay.????

Shanaya: Look at me Aditya.!!!

Aditya: Aditya.???? Why full name.??? And where should I look.???? (He asked Looking here and there.....)

Shanaya: I am up here Aditya.!!!!

(Aditya lifted his head and he froze.!!!! Shanaya was standing on the edge of 6 story headquarters.!!!!! Even though far enough.!!! They could see each other.!!!
Aditya screamed......)

Aditya: SHANAYAAAAAAA....... (and started to run towards the building and Shanaya stopped him.....)

Shanaya: Stop.!!!!! Stop running and look at me.!

Aditya: The hell Shanaya.??? No no no no.... we will figure out something.!!! We have already appealed in Supreme Court.!!!! Please Shan.!!!!! Get off of that bloody edge!!!!!!(he said in a shaky voice)

Shanaya: Aditya...... Listen to me and don't move... Stay where you are and keep your eyes on me.!!!!!! Can you please do that for me.!!!!?

Aditya: Stop it Shan.!!!! Please for God's sake.!!!! Get off.!!!!(he pleaded again)

Shanaya: Think of this call as a note.....

Aditya: A note.???

Shanaya: That's what people do...!! Don't they..????? Leave a note.!!!

Aditya: What.?? Which note.? What peop.....!!!(he stopped realizing what she just said......)

Aditya: You can't do this Shan..... Please Shaaaaaaaan....... I CAN'T LOOSE YOU.!!!!! Pleaaaaaase....!.! (By now he was crying.....)

Shanaya: I did everything Aditya.!!!! I am the one who did everything.!!!!!

Aditya: What.??? Noooo.!! You can't.!! I know that.!!! Now stop it and get off...

Shanaya: Oh C'mon Aditya .!!! My colleagues used to say that it is good that I am in this profession...... if I used my brain I could be the top criminal.!!!! Virat was just a pawn.!!! I was the mastermind.!!! I made him do everything.!!!

Aditya: Okay now.!!! Stop this nonsense Shanaya.!! I don't know why you are saying this shit.!!! But I am not buying it okay.! You calculated every single detail of my plan to check you as a bodyguard during our first meet.!! During our conversation you told me how you figured out I was lying and how you knew that I needed to let it all out.! At the party you were the one who saved everyone and got the main guy.!!! You think I will believe you.!! Who saved my life so many times.???

Shanaya: Hehe (she let out a wet chuckle...)
If I can get the information about you and your family from Aarush.!! Don't you think I can do the rest with him by my side all the time.!! I just wanted to make an impression on you and your family.! That's all..!!!

Aditya: Impression.??? On me and my family..??? You know this is the first time I think I have heard you saying senseless things that even you can't back up..... Now c'mon..... get off of there... I m coming....

Shanaya: STAY RIGHT THERE..... I am not here doing no jokes.!!!! I want you to tell this note of mine to the world.!! Coming from you they will get their final proof..!!!

So....

Aditya: Nope...... Even if it's you who's saying this..... I will never accept this.!!!! Shan please........ For God's sake..!!! For me.... please...... Get off of there.....

Shanaya: Good Bye Aditya...!!! Here ends my note and ........

(Saying this she threw the phone away and Aditya started to scream her name........ gathering everyone's attention..... Some people even started to film it on their phone......
Shanaya just looked back once towards the dead body of Virat.... with his winning smirk on his pale face and then looked at Aditya who was literally going crazy and within next minute...... She............

JUMPED.!!!!

(Next few seconds there was a "thap" noise and there laid the body of now NO ONES BODYGUARD.!!!!
THE SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!!!
In no time there was a pool of blood around her head area.... she fell on her stomach so her whole front side is ........... bloody.......

Aditya came out of the shock and ran towards the crowd of people gathered around her body..... he ran without looking and ran into a bike and fell on the road.....

He still some how stood up and started to walk towards her but everything was wobbly and blurry..... he was about to fall again when someone walking on the street caught him and laid him on the road......

He stood up with a shock in a minute or two after coming out of the concussion and went to the crowd trying to make his way towards Shanaya.....

He saw that she was surrounded by doctors and nurses now as someone might have called the ambulance..... he made his way through them...... pleading them to go and see her...)

Aditya: Please...... please let me go to her..... She......
She is ...
My Shan...!
She is my girlfriend...!
Please let me go to her....

(His voice was hollow..... he was in a devastating state but he wanted to be with her... he wanted to see her...... to touch her.... to just make him believe that this all was just a bad dream..!!!)

(He went to her and at the same time the doctors and nurses turned Shanaya's body and revealed her blood covered half face ......

Aditya was taken aback.... he still collecting himself went to her and holded her hand and tried to check her pulse........)

But....................

Doctor: She is dead sir.!!!! ** (Slap)

(Aditya's instant reflex made him slap that doctor.!!!)

Aditya: She can't.....

Doctor: I am sorry sir.!! Falling from that height.!!!! No one can survive that fall..!! Especially if you land the way she did.!!! I am sorry but...

SHE IS NO MORE.!!!!

(Aditya fell on the road.... he just sat there senselessly..!!! The doctors team took the body of Shanaya and started to leave and as soon as they left....... Manav and Jihaan came there...!!!
They knew what happened..!! As they saw it on the news.!!! With the headline:)

"Because of the guilt and weakness.... The infamous ex-bodyguard The Shanaya Shekhawat commits suicide from the roof top of her own headquarters...!!"

(While all this was happening.........
All the men who were stationed by Virat to kill her 5 close people.....
Pulled off their guns.... and left from their respective places.!! As Virat promised..!! Shanaya's death could only save them.! And as per promise her death saved 5 lives.!!!)

Fast forward to six months after that incident.!!!!

(Shrivastav has opened a club....)

THE S.S CLUB (The Shanaya Shekhawat club)
(As after her death......
He found certain clues that were not matching his theory of Shanaya being the one to kidnap the kid.!!!!
Now he runs a club alongside being the helper of Dixit.
This club firmly believes is The Shanaya Shekhawat.!! Learns her style and rules and extra extra...!!!)

(Aditya has taken a break..!!
He is now gone all silent.!!!

His whole family tried their best to bring him out of the shock.! But he is still stuck in that moment when he saw his life's death.!!!!)

(After so many thoughts........ He is been going to a psychiatrist.!!!!
It's been 5 sessions so far and all he does is go to her and just sit there..... he is not able to talk about it.!! As everyone believes that only if he is able to take it all out then he would feel at ease.....
Today was his sixth session going with her:)

Psychiatrist: So...... you will talk about why you are here.??

(Aditya just shook his head NO....)

Psychiatrist: Mr. Aditya speak.....

Aditya: My......
             My.....

            My Shan................... Is.......... Dead.!! (He said a lump formed in his throat.! And a tear leached from his eyes.!!!)

Psychiatrist: You wanna say what she said to you as we know she called you before jumping....

Aditya just shook his head to NO.....

(On the other side the Supreme yaar court proved by all the evidences and proofs that Mr. Shekhawat and his team discovered and gathered that Whatever the charges and allegations and accusations that were forced on Shanaya were false and she is been proven NOT GUILTY.!!!
There were press outside the court when. Chief and Jihaan walked out..... they surrounded them both and started congratulating them and praising them that how Shanaya was not guilty and all..... both Jihaan and Chief just ignored their noises and left from there...... on the side were standing Dixit along with Shrivastav watching the press going all nice and praise for Shanaya.!!!)

Dixit: Heh..... look at them.!!! These are the same people who accused her and the same people have the guts to do all this act.!!!! They don't even realize it hurts.!!!!! Cz it's too late.!!!

(He said with a sad sigh at the end... and started to walk towards his car.! And Shrivastav spoke.....)

Shrivastav: I believe in The Shanaya Shekhawat !!!

Dixit: Ya..!! Too late to realize that genius.!!! That won't bring her back.....!!! She lays .............      dead..!!!!

Shrivastav: But is she.????

Dixit: What.??? Shrivastav..!!! Please.!!! Stop with all your millions of theories.!!!!!!

Shrivastav: I am telling you.!!! She is The Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! There is no way she is dead.!!!!

Dixit: She was declared dead on the spot.!!!

Shrivastav : Was she the one.???

Dixit: Yes.! Proved by doctors.!!!

Shrivastav: Whose doctors.???

Dixit: Guilt.!! This is all guilt that is speaking.!!! You played the part which drove her to take this step.!! You are feeling guilty for that.!!!

(Saying this Dixit left and Shrivastav stood a there but said...)

Shrivastav: I believe in Shanaya Shekhawat.!!!

Surprise Surprise.!!
I updated early.!!!
May be I was eager to publish this chapter.!

Okay..!!!
Okay..!!!
Okay..!!!

Don't kill me.!!!!

I wanted something extreme for my book and what better than this.!!! 👉👈👉👈😏

Well.....
I have a track after this as well.!
May be something or someone new or old making an entry. !!!!
Take a guess..!!!! 😏

Anyways...
I know most of you already knew this was going to happen.!!!
So don't act surprised.!
And if you are saying no... then you are lying 👅

Chalo
Tell me .....
You liked this chapter or no.???🙈🙈🙈

If you liked reading this chapter.!
Like and comment.!

Next chapter..
One week from today.!
I need some time for that one.!!

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8K 963 18
Beneath the sun's warm embrace, a girl's heart did soar, With friends by her side, adventure she did adore. A boy seeking solace, his troubles to men...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...