A Triple Shot of Karma & Pla...

By grtwriter0202

Marlena Christie and Edgar Allan 'Poe' Starkes have lived an exciting corporate couple lifestyle during ten m... More

Part 1: Four of Wands (reversed)
Part 2: Six of Cups
Part 3: Three of Swords
Part 4: Tapping something deep
Part 5: Seven of Cups
Part 6: Knight of Pentacles
Part 7: Page of Cups
Part 8: Six of Wands
Part 9: Her, but not her
Part 10: Ten of Cups
Part 11: Queen of Cups
Part 12: Wheel of Fortune (Rev'd)
Part 13: The Tower
Part 14: High Priestess
Part 15: What constitutes a biggie?
Part 16: Chariot
Part 17: Ace of Swords
Part 18: 5 Cups
Part 19: Page of Swords (reversed)
Part 20: Knight of Swords
Part 21: Bad boys talkin'
Part 22: Moon
Part 24: 10 of Swords (reversed)
Pt. 25: Queen of Swords
Part 26: Hierophant (rev'd)
Part 27: Tough ladies, tough talk
Part 28: Kelcie comes to town
Part 29: Queen of Cups
Part 30: 4 Wands, Hierophant (reversed)
Part 31: The Emperor
Part 32: Queen of Pentacles
Part 33: Finale- WORLD

Part 23: Two of Cups

60 0 1
By grtwriter0202

Suggests continuance of a harmonious relationship, able to find common ground and reach a compromise between opposing viewpoints. Time to cooperate and reason with others. A business deal, balanced give and take.

After Mongito left for a meeting with Paoli, Terri knew it was time to invest specific attention in her sobrino. Tru would be the difference maker for the crucial money transfer, it was time to reinforce why his helping her was necessary and beneficial. 

He'd be scared to shit right now. His message about a weekend trip with his geek friends on auntie's message machine - after she'd grabbed him up on the way to their hideaway with Eddie - had been so choppy, he might've pissed his pants saying it to her face.

Most teenagers regarded shading the truth with parents as a given, but Tru's lying to his Mama about where he'd be would be super bad for him. Reasons he could tell Auntie he was with her didn't exist. 

The promise she'd made at the beginning was one she even intended to keep. If he listened to her, in another year, with his good looks, sincerity, and smarts - plus a few more muscles - her aunts wouldn't be able to shoo away all the pussy he'd attract.

Tru was scared but functioning with his situation.

Since Terri'd come to the house Saturday, picking him up on the way back from their successful kidnapping - KIDNAPPING! - when he'd been alone, she'd pushed him hard about needing his skills for her important next steps. 

"Two, maybe three days, Tru. There's technical material to make the bank transactions happen, and I need your computerdoro inteligencia..."

She'd pretty much dragged him to this house, three long blocks into an area of large brick McMansions. He'd seen the high end mall off Johnson Road, they'd be around Ballantyne, off 485. He'd barely slept, thinking about Mama being worried or mad by somehow knowing Terri was doing something crazy. And so was he. There was no lock on the door, and the possibility of Mongito's druggie crew just coming in had been disturbing. 

If Mama called Ricardo's mother, her worrying about him would escalate big time. Right now,  Terri had involved him in Eddie Starkes kidnapping, and she'd be asking him to do much more. 

There was going to be hell to pay for this. A lot. It didn't take a genius to see that coming.

The thumb drive Terri gave him helped understand the transfer elements she needed to know he could handle for Cassius' end of upcoming financial transactions. It was standard stuff actually, but Terri didn't figure to have strong tech skills. She'd brought him food several times, and spent maybe twenty minutes discussing the contents of the thumb drive, repeating how she needed him because "that money has to disappear for everyone except me - including Cassius," which would require making subtle but tricky code changes. 

He was fine on the security know-how and following transaction instructions, but having kidnapped Mr. Eddie, that caused a constant wailing that kept breaking through everything else.

She would bring shame and disaster to the entire family, and all of this was my fault! If he hadn't tried to get a sunset on his laptop for Mama - and gotten Mr. Eddie and Marlena poolside in full-out sex instead - Terri wouldn't have seen it on his laptop, and he wouldn't be dealing with drug sellers carrying guns, or maybe going to jail.

Learning about Manhood though, as Terri and Mongito did things he NEVER could have imagined, literally before his eyes, had been outrageous. Watching from a narrow, well-constructed back staircase, starting inside the far right dormer in his room - and terminating in the basement where Mr. Eddie was kept - everything about a stunning woman and a well-developed man's strength and ability to pleasure her had been... 

He swallowed hard. Total awareness. Enlightenment. Nirvana.

After he'd stopped thinking of her only as Terri, a cousin with tragic history and not so great attitudes, the erotica became less sinful, more the pinnacle of everything he'd needed to know. Equally graphic sexual interface wasn't possible with even the greatest AI, nor could his compadres ever have illuminated his mind as dramatically.

Mama would never have told him about those things, even if she knew herself. There was no doubt how totally he wanted what Terri'd done to Mongito to happen to him.

Mongito's man hose equipment was miles different from his own, his power and size couldn't be copied, but the effect of every caress and stroke he and Terri'd shared was burned into his brain. If God had anything to do with the reality of seeing Terri fabulously naked, performing in the most potent and erotic ways a woman could, well, He'd made her that way. 

He'd seen much, much more of Terri with Mongito in that enormous sunken bathtub than Marlena at poolside, even pouring champagne on herself that Mongito sucked greedily from her bogito. He'd been light headed, unable to move or take his eyes off their prodigious sex... 

She promised she'd show me what it took to make a woman like Marlena give herself totally to the man she desired. Of course it wouldn't be her, or Terri, or any of the girls he usually talked to at lunch, but Jesus Christo! he knew how things were meant to be done. NOW HE KNEW.

Terri, hair pulled back on the side of her facing him, ohmygod! taking so much of Mongito's size into her mouth - where and how...?  Her sleek curvaceousness, coming out of the sunken tub, pushing his chest backwards while kneeling over his erection, drinking from one of the glasses while stroking his dramatically angled hard-on, warning Mongito that spilling the other glass still stopped this moment... 

Straddling him, full, exceptionally shaped breasts dangling like ripened fruit as she pressed her most personal heat against his length. He'd been stunned at her fitting the engorged head into herself, then a firm slap of their bodies connecting a second later bringing a whoaah! from Mongito and a screech of carnal triumph from Terri. 

Every possible view of  her was of an exquisite Woman. An evil cousin sometimes, yes, but as an enlightener of all things physical between a man and woman, she was the Tree of Knowledge. 

Mr. Eddie's kidnapping and his safety should still be his primary concern, but GOD! the difference of learning how to make a woman react like she had... It had been complete, eyes wide-open, pagan lust between two perfectly prepared bodies. 

Terri said she'd put him miles ahead of his compadres, and in just over a day of inconvenience, he'd gained a thousand times more of the life-advancing information he needed as a Man.

He couldn't let her get away with hurting Mr. Eddie, but how could he balance what needed to be done, if rescuing Mr. Eddie meant putting Terri in jail?

And now, Terri was here.

"I still can't believe you've done this, Terri! We know these people!  You have put our family at great risk in so many ways..."

"I know, I know," she said, pushing a few strands of hair off his face and wrapping him in a sexy hug that made him squirm.

"If it hadn't been for you, we wouldn't be anywhere close to this moment, Tru, and I honestly wasn't sure if I could rely on you once things popped. You think I'm the crazy and unlucky cousin, but nobody's going to get hurt here, and you won't get blamed for anything."

"How do you get to say something like that as a fact, Terri? If cops came through the door right now, everyone would be in huge trouble!" 

How could he be blamed for what was happening? She'd seen Mr. Eddie and Marlena on his computer, but he didn't have a clue what Mongito's people and Terri had done until Saturday afternoon, when she'd given him two minutes to gather stuff, especially his laptop, before seeing Mr. Eddie with his hands zip-tied.  

 "Are you up to speed, Tru? It's going to be important for that part we discussed to work." 

Mierda! She always blew off anything that wasn't important to her, just on to what she wanted next.

"I understand auntie and everyone else will think bad things of me, but the reason nobody is going to blame you is they'll say you fell under my spell, or thought you were helping me with my past. If cops came through the door now, that's exactly what I'd tell them. Besides, you're still a minor. 

"Smart as you are, and getting sexy-stronger all the time, showing you how a woman should be touched, that's going to be like gold, Tru. I promised I would make you different in the eyes of the girls you know or want to know, and how to get reactions like you saw from your saintly Marlena in that video.  

"I want you to be a good guy lady-slayer, and that means touching women and getting used to them touching you back, in the best ways possible. 

"Call me crazy, but I'm going to do my part about you learning to accept good touching, starting right now. Scooch forward a little," she motioned, inserting herself between his back and the pillow-backpack that was keeping him upright. 

Wrapping the tanned softness of an arm around his shoulder and neck, her breasts an obvious firmness as she pulled him into herself, she pressed her fist across his shoulder blades - six, seven, eight, nine places - then an elbow, directly beside his spine.

"Any problem with that? Was it sinful or good?"

"No, it was fine. Thanks." 

"Okay, I'm close to you. Am I wearing any perfume?"

Well, sure, because you always smell great.  He played dumb. "I can't tell." 

She smiled at the obvious lie. "You probably think I always wear something great, which is almost as good a compliment, and it will get you closer to her. Ask her what it is, but don't act like you've put it into your memory banks when she tells you."

"Why not?" 

"Ask why she wears it, because that's all that counts. Asking if you can take another, closer sniff is a good thing, but never like you're a dog checking out it's dinner bowl. Try to describe it, musky or bright - everything you say counts for a woman. Give her a small kiss, here, say thank you. She'll be melting inside.

"Now, lean back on me, like we're just hanging on a couch with tunes. Raise my calf up, gently, like you're holding a bubble.  All you have to do is say something nice about the leg you're holding. I'm sure you're smart enough to do that, verdad? The fact you touched her, moved her as you desired, that's how a confident man acts. 

"See how easy it is to get touches?"

She put her mouth next to his ear, breathed slowly, hypnotically.

"Tru, you saw me at my lowest, and kidnapper or not, we both know which example of woman you'd rather cuddle with now. Girls your age are hoping the guy with two fingers in their panties knows what he is looking for or expected to do, not another pandaho pretending to bring pleasure, but really just wanting to tell his amigos about his stinky fingers." 

She looked around the room. "Y'know, a smart guy like you, I thought you'd have figured out where a secret staircase could be by now."

The shocked look on his face alerted her to a new possibility. 

"What, there actually is a secret staircase?" she asked excitedly, and after leading her to the dormer with its foot wide stairs leading downward, he kicked himself for letting such an important piece of information go so easily. Eventually it led to a corner of the basement, where he'd seen Mr. Eddie with a sack over his head...

"So, if this goes down from your room to the basement on this side of the house, it must go past...Holy shit, Tru! Did you see...?"

Had he seen? More than anyone he'd ever known could talk about. 

After filling the flutes, she took a sip from the bottle and looked down at Mongito's expectant face. Putting her hand on his head, lightly pulling Mongito's face within an inch of her bogito as she poured, she sent a stream of champagne across her breasts, all of them watching the liquid course down her body to his lips between her legs before taking another swig, then backing away and entering the tub opposite him, every movement the focus of four eyes. 

Her exceptional breasts, barely above the water, stopped just beyond his knees.

"Show me control now, Mongito, and I will fuck you more completely than El Toro can believe.  Hold those glasses carefully, because as soon as you spill any, I'm going to stop doing something I know you'll want to tell every motherfucker you know about." 

He was grateful for how long Mongito held out, his own man hose aching at the ways she'd pleasured him, rubbing him across her breasts, a trail of full-lipped goldfish kisses up the length of his erection. Taking his size completely in her mouth, glorious, articulate attention...

He'd never considered such exquisite torture could be expected of a woman, or himself as capable of such manliness. Once he was in her, Mongito moved her every way imaginable, in total union of stroke, an extended stretch of deep penetrations beyond reasonable belief. 

Mama solemnly blessed herself whenever she'd been angered enough to call Terri a pueta. A very, very small voice told him being so exotically capable didn't come without practice. 

When they finally stopped, he'd snuck back up the stairs, and yes, he'd whipped himself ferociously, even with the fear of being exposed or confronted by Mongito's crew. It had been a perfect storm, and there'd only been one way to react to such a world-changing event...

"I'm sure I would have crushed those glasses," he offered shortly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.7K 53
Jules: A year ago, I had it all. The perfect job, the perfect life, and the perfect fiancé. Christian Allister Lukov was the most insufferable, arrog...
1.7K 95 21
'The table was long, the man's face longer. The cafe was quiet, the woman quieter. Neither wanted to be there, neither quite knew why- but they each...
29.8K 759 40
The war between the demigods, the army and Void is over. Sylvia is dead. Michael is dead. Chaos grants Amy and her friends a year off, to just be nor...
20.1K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...