Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

15

733 12 4
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: dorm 1408 the new age Academy

Y/n L/n along with his best friend Midnight are currently in their dorm dorm room 1408 right now the two of them are waiting for their guests to arrive eventually there was a knock at the door Y/n L/n got up in the couch but before he could get to the door Midnight stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

Midnight: are you sure you want to do this?

Y/n: I'm sure

Y/n L/n then makes his way to the door he opens the door and smiles all of his friends are standing there even the members of the occult research club or standing there.

Y/n: welcome everyone please come in.

Everyone enters the room some people give a low whistle at the amazingness of the dorm.

Issei: holyshit this place isn't a dorm this place is a goddamn penthouse suite!!!

Saji: how did you get such a sweet dorm?!?!?!?

Y/n: I'm just that good now please everyone have a seat also would anyone like some refreshments?

Sona: we're fine

Satsuki: we are fine as well

Rias: we are also good

Ruby: I think we're okay

Tsukune: we're cool

Jaume: I think everyone in my team is okay.

Ryuko: I'm good

Mako: me too but thanks for asking!

Y/n: no problem now Please have a seat make yourselves at home.

Everyone sat down some people decided to stand but once everyone was comfortable Y/n stood before his friends and smiled.

Satsuki: so why have you summoned us here?

Y/n: because I know since the moment I got here all of you have been asking the same question who am I what am I over the course of the last few days I have discovered my true identity and I have discovered what I am I also have learned how to gain control of my powers.

O. Moka: that would explain how you were able to defeat Kokoa in combat class no one's ever been able to defeat her.

Y/n: until now but before I tell you about my true self you must know a bit of History have any of you ever heard of the story of the light and the Darkness?

O. Moka: I do

Y/n: what do you know?

O. Moka: well my father used to tell the story of the light and darkness when I was a kid he used to tell me that if me and my sisters were bad the darkness would come and take us away.

Y/n: I'm sorry to say this but that is a crock of shit, does anyone else know anything about the darkness?

Sona: I do

Y/n: please tell us

Sona: long ago there were the two primordial entities entities with infinite power the first entity was the light otherwise known as God and then there was the brother entity the darkness the light was a force of creation and benevolence while the darkness was a force of Destruction and malevolence for many millennia the light and the Darkness fought for control over the universe after the big bang happened but soon enough the light created the angels and the only weapon that would be able to defeat the darkness the original Excalibur with this weapon the and an army God was able to strike down the darkness and deal the killing blow ever since then the darkness has been defeated and destroyed.

Y/n: you are as brilliant as you are beautiful Sona.

Sona smiled and blushed furiously at the compliment but she tried to maintain her composure some of the other girls looked at her with Fury in they're eyes.

Y/n: you are right but at the same time you are wrong at the end of the great battle between light and darkness God did not destroy the darkness instead she ripped out his godhood she ripped out the part of him that made him all-powerful while he was weakened she then placed his spirit and his body inside of a powerful Cube she then flung that Cube to the far-flung corners of the universe never to be seen again she couldn't bear to kill her only brother she was too kind for that so while her brother was gone she created all you perceive she even took her brother's godhood and reforged it into six all-powerful Elemental crystals these crystals were known as the Infinity Stones she then used the power of these Infinity Stones to create two sons one in her own image and one in honor of her brother in his own image after she had done this he had the Infinity Stones all across the world making sure that no one unworthy could ever find them and so that they would never fall into the wrong hands.

Satsuki: I don't understand how does this Legend relate to the topic at hand?

Y/n: that's because a few weeks ago there was a sign do all of you remember when the sun went black and the moon became red?

Yukari: yeah I remember that every Space Program in the world was freaking out about that there wasn't supposed to be a Blood Moon or an eclipse for another couple years and somehow they both happened at the exact same time for no reason at all.

Y/n: the reason it happened was because there was a warning the darkness had landed on Earth and its prison was broken open.

Sona: are you saying what I think you're saying?!?!?

Y/n: yes I am the darkness has returned to Earth.

Sona and her servants were terrified and the members of the newspaper Club the occult research club and Midnight were both knew what was going on so they weren't terrified but teams RWBY and JNPR were very concerned along with Ryuko and Mako.

Yang: so where is this Darkness and how do I put it back in its box?!?!

Yang slammed her fists together as to punctuate her statement.

Y/n: you can't the prison was destroyed reduced to dust as soon as the darkness was released the darkness now walks among you the thing is though the darkness no longer seeks to destroy and is no longer a force of malevolence.

Satsuki: how do you know all this?

Y/n: maybe it's best if I introduce myself.

Almost everyone in the room was confused by what he just said and looked at him as if he were crazy.

Y/n: hello my name is Y/n L/n and I am the Darkness.

Almost everyone was drop-dead shocked and terrified but people who already knew didn't respond soon enough Saji had to put in his two cents.

Saji: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sona: Saji you might want to shut up now!

Saji: him the darkness yeah right and I'm A Fairly Godparents there's no way this guy could be the darkness yeah he's powerful and all but there's no way he could be an all-powerful God!~

Y/n: I expected someone would say something like this but I had a feeling it would be you so how about I prove it.

Y/n L/n then summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and presented it to everybody everyone except the occult research club, Team RWBY,  Team JNPR, Ryuko, Mako, and Midnight gasped in shock the humans in the room didn't know what they were looking at but the non-human people in the room I knew exactly what they were looking at

Sona: is that what I think it is?!

Y/n: yes gaze upon the dark Infinity Gauntlet Forged from my fossilized blood created by the forge of light a item used and created by the Light otherwise known as God.

As soon as they heard this the humans in the room gasped in shock and looked upon it they noticed the purple glowing Stone in one of the slots.

Tsubaki: is that stone what I think it is?!?!

Y/n: indeed it is Tsubaki gaze upon the Power Stone one of the six Infinity Stones.

As soon as everyone heard this they gasped in shock some of them were drop-dead terrified the others were scared and confused everyone except Midnight and the Occult research Club because they knew the truth.

Yukari: I've done research on The Infinity Stones according to Legend That's The Power Stone no one can handle the raw power of the Power Stone anyone who touches it will be disintegrated by it's awesome power.

Y/n: you are correct Yukari this is the power Stone it has the ability to control all forms of power in the universe and it gives the user Infinite Strength, speed, durability, stamina, and endurance with the stone it proves that I am the darkness for only a god level entity can handle the power of an infinity stone.

As soon as they heard this all of them knew he was the darkness they knew that there was no other way for someone to handle the power of this infinity stone some of them we're ready to attack if the darkness were to attack them thought he dispelled The Infinity Gauntlet and looked upon them with an innocent face.

Y/n: I know what you're all thinking or least most of you are thinking but I will reassure you I am not the force of Destruction and malevolence that I once was in days of old I have changed when I first escaped my prison the first thing I did was take human form and then I erased what I once was I erased my memories I erased my old personality that darkness no longer exist anymore All That Remains is Y/n L/n and I can reassure all of you with 100% confidence that I will never be that Darkness ever again and here's the proof.

Y/n immediately channel the power of the Power Stone and his own energy and soon enough a pink energy blade appeared in his hands this blade was made out of pure energy but this energy was special it wasn't just darkness or pure power it was pure innocence only someone who has a pure heart can wield and create a blade like this.

(A/n): once again another weapon of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

Sona: it can't be!!!!!!!

Saji: what is it Madam president?

Sona: Only a God level entity could Forge a blade like that and only a god with a pure heart can wield and create a blade like that and his heart is more pure than even Platinum.

Satsuki: are you sure Sona?

Sona: I'm a hundred percent sure!

Y/n: I'm glad you believe me because the reason I'm telling you all this is because I knew that if you all found out from a different Source your trust in me could be destroyed and...........

Y/n lowered his head his hair was casting a shadow covering his eyes but they could see something shiny rolling down his face that shiny thing was a tear he looked back up at them and he looked like he was about to break down into tears.

Y/n: I can't ever imagine a world where I lost my friends please don't judge me because of something my past Incarnation did I'm not a monster anymore I'm a good person please Don't Leave Me.

Y/n L/n fell to his knees his Purity sword disappeared into pink sparkles soon enough he could feel the warmth of someone else he felt someone wrap their arms around his body he looked up and it was none other than Mako.

Y/n: Mako?

Mako: please don't cry Y/n

Y/n L/n looked his friend Mako in the eye and he noticed that she was starting to tear up.

Mako: don't worry Y/n I promise you none of us are going to leave you for something that wasn't your fault.

Y/n: really?

Ruby: you betcha!!!

Yang: damn straight!!!

Weiss: of course!

Blake: absolutely!

Jaune: not in a million years!

Nora: none of us are going to leave you you have my word as Queen of this Castle!!!!

Ren: you are our friend and we will not abandon you not now not ever!

Pyrrha: I agree you are friend and that's not going to change anytime soon.

O. Moka: the same goes quadruple for us!!!

Kurumu: you're my best friend of course I'm not going to leave you!

Mizore: I agree you're the coolest guy I know and I'm not going to leave you!

Tsukune: exactly you're our friend and nothing's going to change that Darkness or no Darkness!

Sona: you're the kindest sweetest boy I've ever met and I'm not going to let some silly thing like that change the way I feel about you!

Tsubaki: if Madam president trusts you then I trust you with my life.

Saji: same goes double for me if Madam president cares about you then your cool.

Satsuki: I have to agree with Sona you are the kindest sweetest and most innocent person I've ever met but you are strong and powerful and I can assure you on my name I will never betray you abandon you or mistrust you.

Nonon: well if Satsuki says so then I trust you just don't betray her or you'll regret it.

Ira: I say the same you are kind and innocent and On My Honor I will protect you as I have done many more students before you.

Uzu: you're pretty cool so yeah consider us the best of friends.

Houka: you are quite interesting you are an enigma wrapped in a mystery and I wish to know everything about you but besides that you are one of the only friends I have and I'm not willing to let you think badly of yourself so indeed we are friends.

Rias: I want you to listen and I want you to listen good I care about you very deeply and I am not going to let you be alone so on my name and on the honor of the house of Gremory I will make sure to protect you and we will be friends to the very bitter end.

Akeno: I have to agree with Madam president I like you too much to leave you alone~

Koneko: you're cool we are friends to the end nuff said.

Kiba: you are if not my best friend and I promise you on my honor as a knight of the house of Gremory I will never abandon you.

Asia: you're so kind and sweet I promise I will never abandon you.

Issei: you're one of the coolest guys I know and you're also my best friend and I'm not going to abandon you for something that's not your fault.

Ryuko: you're one of the coolest guys I know and if Mako says you're cool then your cool in my books.

Midnight: we've been friends since day one and nothing is going to change that I care about you very deeply and I will be damned if someone tells you otherwise!!!

Y/n L/n immediately started crying tears of joy never before how he felt so much love, happiness, and joy in his heart.

Y/n: thank you guys thank you all so much I've never been more happy in my whole life and if I may say I would go to the ends of the Earth to make sure all of you remain my friends even if that meant giving up my life.

Mako: I promise you we would do the same!!!

Y/n L/n: I'm so lucky to have friends like all of you.

Y/n L/n gave Mako a big hug she blushed deep red but she smiles and returned the hug Soon enough there was a knock at the door Y/n L/n released his friend from the hug and made his way over to the door when he opened the door he was greeted by the three Headmasters and for some reason they look very Grim.

Y/n: hello Headmasters, is there something I can do for you?

Ozpin: we have something you need to see.

Y/n: please come in.

The three Headmasters enter his dorm and they notice the big crowd of students.

Ozpin: what are all of you doing here?

Ryuko: we were invited here.

Y/n: I told them about my true nature they've accepted who I am and what I am.

The director: that's great to hear but you all need to go we rather you all not see this.

Rias: what's going on father?

Lord Gremory: this is very serious business I'm sorry to say this but it doesn't concern you.

Rias: understood

Soon enough the other students left the room the only people left was the three Headmasters, midnight, and Y/n L/n.

Y/n: what's going on?

Ozpin: there's something very important you need to see.

Ozpin immediately plugs his scroll into the TV and then he plays a video file that he received the video starts with a young girl standing in front of the camera she has blond hair tying into long twin pigtails she's wearing all pink except for an eye patch over her left eye which is violet.

???: is this thing on?

Soon enough the mysterious woman on the video smiled when she realized the camera was recording.

???: alright let's get started this message is for Y/n L/n my name is Nui and I am the grand couturier otherwise known as the high order tailor and I have a serious message for you.

Nui positioned the camera the point at something else Y/n's eyes widened when he saw what the camera was recording it was none other than his friends Coco and Velvet along with their other teammates they were tied up battered bruised blindfolded and gagged an inner Fire ignited Within Y/n L/n a fire of hatred and rage he wanted nothing more than to jump through that TV screen save his friends and kill this bitch Nui jumped in front of the camera and smiled.

Nui: now here's the deal they're still alive for now but they won't be if you don't show up in the next 24 hours alone if you come with anyone else I'll kill all four of them and I'll mail you they're Corpses but if you show up here within the next 24 hours alone I will set them free I want you to meet me in Kuoh town in Japan so come alone if you dare~

Student off the video cut out everyone looked at Y/n L/n his face was twisted into a look of pure unadulterated malice and rage.

Y/n: THAT BITCH WILL BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3246)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...
1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...
2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...