ACONITE ACADEMY (girlxgirlxgi...

By FannyJosefina

"All places are bad, some are just good at hiding it" Genevieve, the girl who has taught herself to like guns... More

🎹Introduction🎹
Chapter A; Green Central
Chapter O; A piano's tune
Chapter N; Blue vs Red
Chapter I; Ignore my beating heart
Chapter T; Guns and bruises
Chapter E; Mari
Chapter 🎹; Locking eyes
Chapter A; Lost and found
Chapter C; Attraction
Chapter A; Red scum
Chapter D; Threats and tears
Chapter E; Passing out
Chapter M; It's fate
Chapter Y; The disrespect
Chapter 🎹; Gray color
Chapter I; Blue + Red
Chapter S; Too close to be true
Chapter 🎹; My firsts
Chapter L; The liquor store
Chapter I; Drunken words
Chapter K; Know everything
Chapter E; Blue jealousy
Chapter 🎹; kisses and rope
Chapter H; Hell or Heaven
Chapter E; Death glare
Chapter L; Good luck
Chapter L; Epilouge
The Moonwitch sequel preview
🎹 Introduction 🎹
Chapter H; Junior year
Chapter E; Autumn summer
Chapter L; Incompetent loser
Chapter L; Not only your enemy
Chapter 🎹; Security camera
Chapter O; Metal pipe
Chapter R; Lies
Chapter 🎹; The devil
Chapter H; Bloody beauty
Chapter O; Thunder and rain
Chapter M; Who I considered a friend
Chapter E; Grand finale
!NEW GxG BOOK! + new poly book

Chapter C; Bullets and Azure

10.9K 404 174
By FannyJosefina

"Drift off to dreamland with me"
2

🎹

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

A little girl with freshly dyed blond hair shouts at her new parents. There is no life in her eyes.

"Welcome to hell, newbie"

Genevieve can only blink. The small raindrops fall down faster, but it doesn't matter. Her coat is already completely drenched from the walk here. It's gray and cold and for a moment Genevieve wishes that things would be different. Not just different in a small way, different all the way from the beginning.

The blue haired girl by the house opens the door further. From what Genevieve can see, she has strong masculine features but with a lean body. Her face has a playful expression, and her eyes shine in the most unrealistic blue color. She can only guess that the girl has dyed blue hair and contacts to match it. She looks free spirited, splashes of red paint all over her green uniform skirt. Genevieve nods awkwardly and walks up the white stairs to the door. Her black bag is clutched tightly in her hands.

Once they both are inside and the door is closed, Genevieve takes in the smell of the house. Every building has its own smell, and if it's bad Genevieve doesn't know if she'll ever get used to it. After years of living inside a mansion, she has gotten quite sensitive to smells that she isn't used to. It's quite annoying. The blue haired girl opens her arms to showcase the area around them. Genevieve sees the living room to her left, a staircase right in front of her and a hallway further into the house right by the staircase. By the end of the hallway is an open door, and she can see a few girls painting inside the big room. Most of the furniture is white or green, and paintings lay randomly around.

"Welcome to green leader house! People call me Azure because of my hair"
The smirking girl says. Genevieve stays silent for awhile, her eyes gazing over the house. In the living room is an opening in the wall that leads to a kitchen. There is also another door that probably leads to the dining area. Other than three white sofas with green pillows and a big TV, there is only a bookshelf in the living room. It's huge, filled with dozens of books. Genevieve guesses that there is a writer in this house as well, other than the obvious painters. Finally her gray eyes land on the blue haired girl, who has a smudge of paint on her face.

"I'm Viv"

Azure nods. She points at the stairs lazily. Genevieve follows her finger as the rain starts to drum heavily against the windows. People outside run to shield themselves from the splashing water.

"Let's get your stuff upstairs, we all have our own rooms in this house, although they are not that big"

Genevieve follows the taller girl up the smooth white stairs. Their steps are light and quiet for separate reasons. Azure is probably trained in something, so she has great control over her body. Genevieve is trained in keeping quiet, so the sleeping drunk parents won't wake up. Either way, they both arrive at the second floor. In front of them is a huge window, from where they can see the neighboring house. To their left and right are two corridors that both make a sharp turn into the house. Genevieve follows as Azure takes a turn to the left.

"So what's your major? I take dance, the paint on my clothes is from one of our roommates new painting. She needed help carrying it, and one thing lead to another"

The hallway is not too big, but not too narrow either. The white walls are slightly curved by the edges, to make the hallway look rounder and softer. It's the modern style these days. The doors are all white, but a name is taped to each one. Genevieve and Azure pass by two pairs of doors before she answers the blue haired girls question.

"Music. People say I'm a little quiet, I hope you don't mind"

There is no sincerity in the gray eyed girls voice, but Azure doesn't care. She's one of those people that goes with the flow, accepts people for who they are. She doesn't assume or think too much about anyone. It has saved her from a lot of problems in life. Her strong hands reach to open the shorter girls new door. It's on the right side of the hallway, the third door from the staircase. The door lets out a little squeak as she opens it, but the two can barley hear it.

"I don't mind. The room hasn't been used in three years, but we cleaned it yesterday so it should be fine. Dinner is in one hour, so you can meet the girls then"

Genevieve throws her bag to the bed, scanning her room. A white, soft bed with green covers is on the right side. There is a desk with rounded corners and a chair floating by magnets on the left side. A nice little window is right above the desk, and next to the door stands a small shelf. A drawer is placed neatly next to the bed, where the rest of her uniforms and clothes are going to be stored. Otherwise, a small cube is laying on her bed. Genevieve recognizes it as a piano. You place it on the floor and tap on it with your foot, then it opens a small piano. A small box of notes is also laying on her bed. Introduction papers, piano notes and other important things.

Genevieve nods at Azure, and the blue haired girl smiles once more before closing the door. The gray eyed girl steps further into the room, and drags her hands over the smooth desk. Her fingers are already itching to play the piano, just like they always do when she feels anxious and alone. It's a bad feeling, a dangerous feeling. Thankfully she's not someplace dangerous right now. The white walls feel oddly safe and comforting. Genevieve tries to convince herself that this isn't a bad place, but it just won't work. Every place is bad, this one is just good at hiding it.

She walks up to her black bag and opens the zipper. The raindrops drumming against the window drowns out her own breaths and thoughts. The first contents of the bag are pretty normal. A toiletry bag with her toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, shower items and other things. Her clothes, the little clothes that she needs other than the uniform. A few piano notebooks are there too, together with her headphones and music cube. It's a small thing that you click on, then it opens a see through screen where you can choose your music. Other than listening to classical pieces, Genevieve doesn't use it much.

She drags open the drawers and sees a few uniforms piled up inside. The few clothes that she has with are thrown into the drawer, before Genevieve shuts it closed. She waltzes back to the bag, careful about her next move. Her hands touch a small box inside the bag, and she drags it out, it's filled with small bullets. The contents rustle as she holds it. Genevieve hides the box safely on the shelf, behind an old piano notebook. After unpacking everything in just a few minutes, she lays herself on the bed and stares up at the ceiling.

The item tied to her thigh feels comforting as she closes her eyes. Rain has always managed to calm her mind, bring her closer to sleep. In just two days she has her first class. The restless thought makes her fall into a sleepier state.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

Genevieve opens her eyes again. Suddenly she doesn't feel so tired anymore. Instead of sleeping, Genevieve decides to figure out how her new watch works. She brings it closer to her face, examining the black screen. With a tap at the upper button, the screen lights up and shows the time. Genevieve swipes upwards to unlock it, because it still has no password installed. There is a variety of options on the screen, different applications for different things. Genevieve sees the message app, which looks a little different from what she's used to. She sees an alarm app, a map icon and a camera. Finally, an app that says "schedule" stands out from the rest. Genevieve presses the white icon, and the app opens up.

It doesn't take long before she has figured out how to use the schedule. The first school day is in a few days, Monday next week. Genevieve has Piano lessons at eight until ten, math, geography and English after that. Between geography and English it's lunch break, and then she has theory lessons from 2:30 to 4:00 pm. Then there is an option to continue practicing piano with a teacher until six pm. Genevieve rolls her eyes. She'll probably do it alone, a teacher is just awkward.

After scrolling through her watch pointlessly for several minutes, she sighs and closes the device. The screen goes black, and Genevieve pulls herself out of the bed. The white box on the desk, filled with papers, seems to be her next stop. As the rain slows down slightly, Genevieve walks up to the box and lazily picks through the contents. The first few papers are just long lists of rules, and she makes a mental note to read them later. It seems like a lot, but this place is like a city. A city has rules, and many of them might not even concern her. But you can't plead anyone guilty unless they've had access to all the rules and regulations beforehand.

After the rules come her schedule, except this time it's printed out. Genevieve places it on the desk and continues on. She's about halfway through the pile of papers when a knock is heard at the door.

"It's dinner, let's walk together"

Genevieve drops everything by her desk and walks to the door. She opens it and is met by Azure's blue hair once again. The taller girl smirks and waves her hand as a hello. At this point, Genevieve can only guess that it's apart of her personality. The brown haired girl follows Azure through the hallway, her room door closed behind her. They walk down the stairs and through the living room, and by that point Genevieve can already hear chattering voices. She isn't nervous about meeting new people, rather uncomfortable by socializing with people that she doesn't trust. That's why she never wanted to leave her home, leave the dirty streets.

"I'm here! And I've brought the new girl!"
Azure announces as they walk into the dining room. Eight pairs of eyes turn to look at them. Genevieve widens her eyes for a fraction of a second. Each one is taller than her, but that's no surprise. She is quite short after all. But they all wear confident looks, deep colored eyes and most of them look strong and well trained. Just like Azure, sitting there with their lean bodies and lazy smirks as they see her. But one of the girls stand out the most. Her hair is jet black, and she stands taller than the rest. Her eyes are deep forest green, but unreal so probably contacts like Azures. Her uniform has a darker green stripe over it on the arms, and a tag at the front.

"Hi, I'm Viv"
Genevieve says, purely not to make it awkward. The girls wave excitedly. The dining room is fairly light, with a white table and chairs with green cushions on them. The walls have different paintings of green forests and gardens, some realistic and others more abstract. A pot of food is laying on the dining table, and all ten seats have a white plate and see through glass. There is an opening to the kitchen on the right wall, and a window on the left wall. On the edge of the table, the girl with the black hair looks at her with a warm smile.

"Welcome to green leader house Viv. I'm the leader of the green department, my name is Adeline. How about we all introduce ourselves?"

Her voice is filled with strength. Genevieve's eyes widen. Her roommate is the leader of the green department? Doesn't the green department have like eight thousand students? That must be why their house is slightly bigger, and why everyone is so confident in this room. But if only Genevieve had known what troubles would come from this. Everything makes sense. Their house is at green central, that must be like the middle of the green departments housing area.

The other girls nod in agreement to Adeline's words. A blond haired girl sitting next to Adeline starts the introduction. A pair of round, golden glasses lay on her face. She has gray blue eyes with a serious expression, and a book laying on the table next to her. The edge of her finger is red, and Genevieve guesses that she is a writer. Her hair reaches quite far, but is tied up in a bun on her head. She looks a little shorter than the rest, but still taller than Genevieve.

"I'm Anni, a literature major. I'm also the co leader for the green department"

Her voice is serious and short. Genevieve already knows that she is going to get along with her quite well. As long as they don't talk too much, Anni won't be able to judge her for anything. But if they become too close, Genevieve knows that Anni is a disciplined student and won't like her real personality. The girl next to her continues. Her hair is curly and brown, and she sits next to a girl who looks the exact same way, but with red hair. They both have freckles and paint all over their faces and clothes. The brown haired girl smiles brightly while the other one doesn't budge. Genevieve momentarily wonders if they are twins.

"I'm Heaven, and this is Nevaeh! We're twins, but Nevaeh doesn't speak and I speak a lot! We're both art majors"

The red haired girl, called Nevaeh, nods slightly at her twins words. Genevieve finds them a little freaky, but in a good way. She doesn't think about them too much after that, other than that their names are really nice. Instead, a tall and muscular girl with silver colored hair speaks up. Her eyes are deep brown, and she looks almost a little dangerous.

"Nice to meet you Viv, I'm Minnie. I'm a dance major, and I take modern dance and contemporary"

The next two girls introduce themselves with tired voices. They just came from dance practice apparently. They both look muscular, with their hair in tight ponytails. One has brown hair and the other one has colored pink. The rest of the roommates look at them, waiting for them to speak. But the two keep looking into the distance, half asleep. Azure rolls her eyes.

"The brown haired one is Faith, the pink haired one is Rosette, like her hair suggests. They both take ballet and just came from practice, which is why they look so dead"

Genevieve nods in understanding. There is only one girl left, sitting next to the leader Adeline on her left side. Genevieve tries to remember all their names before they move on. Anni, the writer with blond hair and glasses. The twins Heaven and Nevaeh, one who speaks a lot and the other who doesn't. Minnie, the scary dancer with colored silver hair and dark eyes. Faith and Rosette, with pink and brown hair respectfully, looking like two zombies. Azure, the girl who she met first, with a lean body and bright blue hair. And finally, clearly the leader of the house, Adeline, the girl with jet black hair and a tall posture. The last girl stares directly into her eyes with an energetic smile. Her hair is colored purple with light brown undertones from her natural hair.

"People call me Seven, I'm a theatre major and my room is right by yours!"

After a long day of chattering, Genevieve barely adding anything to the conversation unless they asked, she lays on her bed. The soft covers underneath her are not as comforting as she wanted them to be. The item tied to her thigh is still there, and she won't take it off any time soon. Her mind is running as she stares up at the ceiling. She tries to remember all her roommates names, voices and majors. Thankfully they all have pretty interesting personalities, so it's not hard to remember. Especially Adeline is stuck on her mind.

The leader of the entire green department is living in her dorm. Genevieve doesn't know why it gives off such an uneasy feeling. The girls didn't mention anything about what it means to be a leader. They didn't tell her anything, and at some points of their conversation they hid some details. Genevieve can't help it, she feels suspicious. Years of living with bad people does that to her. Trusting people easily is a one way ticket to death. Every place is bad, and this place is no exception to that. Now she just needs to figure out what that bad thing is, and why it's already so close to home.

Slowly her eyes close and mind drifts off to sleep. Genevieve knows that in just a blink of an eye, it will be her first school day. It's her last thought, before falling deep into dreamland.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

🎹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
210K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
923K 5.1K 18
Warning Rated R+, otherwise anyone can read the book. ✨PSA👀 : THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, NOTHING IS THIS BOOK APPLIES TO ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN...
414K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...