IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER

4.1K 182 179
By LadyZinnia

3RD PERSON'S POV

The night before the performance, everyone were sound asleep.

But in the middle of the night, you woke up from the immense amount of pain.

At first you just ignored it and just try to just sleep off the pain but as the time goes by it's getting worst to the point that tears are falling down in your face.

It's much painful that you struggle standing up, trying to move silently to avoid waking Daniel who's sleeping soundly beside you.

"I thought the medicine was working..." You mumbled to yourself, because the past few days everything was going pretty well.

"I-I got this" you thought to yourself, biting your lips and sweating so much, you're feeling weak and dizzy as well.

"Just a little bit more" You thought to yourself, walking near the door that you don't know why it seems so far to reach.

You were trembling so much and when you're about to reach the door knob, that's when you start coughing blood, covering your mouth with the sleeves that is probably full of blood stains, you tried to cough silently to avoid waking the others, tears kept on falling.

"Pleasepleaseplease don't let me get caught." You thought to yourself and cried.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***
Sunoo who's a light sleeper woke of from the faint sound of cough and whimpering.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

"What's that?" He said, lifting his head trying to look for the sound, he looked on your bed and seeing that you're not there making him sat immediately, rubbing his eyes trying to look were you went then he saw your figure sitting on the floor near the door.

He can't see clearly because the lights are off, only the small purple lights are on which cause him to barley see anything.

"What is she doing?" Sunoo mumbled, moving the blanket to the side and stood up still sleepy.

"Hey twin, are you okay?" He said walking towards you.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

You froze hearing his voice but can't hold your cough.

"Mmm yeah, g-go back to s-sleep" You whispered in between coughs.

Sunoo was about to bend down beside you but halt when he step on something sticky.

"What the, what's this?" Sunoo said, lifting his foot, trying to see what he stepped on.

"Who spilled drinks in here?" Sunoo said and turn on the lights

"No-" You whispered

The moment he saw what he just stepped on his eyes went wide after seeing your clothes with blood stains.

"What the! Y/N!!!" He screamed worriedly and went near you he was terrified seeing blood but most importantly worried about you.

"What happened mmm? Hyung! Hyung wake up! What hurts? Tell me? What hurts? Hyung!" Sunoo screamed crying, while panicking, trying to wipe the tears on your face.

"I'm here everything will be fine mmm. Hyung!!!" He whimpered hugging you, he don't care if his shirt is full with blood stains too

"Sunoo I'Im oka-" You said, trying to not make him worry but failed.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

You coughed more blood and getting dizzy which made Sunoo more panicked.

"HYUNG!" He screamed on top of his lungs, put his hands on your back and under your knees and lifted you up while tears falling.

The I-Landers woked up from Sunoo's scream.

"Sunoo? Why are you- WHAT THE HELL!!! Y/N!" Heeseung screamed after seeing you and Sunoo covered in blood.

Jay fell off the bed out of panick after hearing your name.

I-Landers dash towards the top 4 room and everyone were shocked and worried seeing you covered in blood for the second time. Dash towards you and Sunoo

"Y/n! Noona!" They screamed

"Let's get her to the medical room!" Jay said trying to get you from Sunoo.

"I got this hyung! Let's go!" Sunoo said seriously and hugged you tighter like his life depends on it.

"Let's go!" Sunghoon yelled worriedly.

"Y/n! Don't close your eyes okay! Please" Jake said worriedly looking at you.

They ran towards the medical room.

"Mr. Lee!" They all yelled.

Dr. Park and Mr. Lee were shocked seeing your state and the fact that the I-Landers were carrying you for the second time.

The adults took you from them and told them that they'll handle it from here.

"Go back to sleep." Mr. Lee said to the I-Landers

All of them were crying, worried for you.

"No! We're staying!" K protested seriously, wiping his tears.

"Mr. Lee! Seriously, what's going on?" Hanbin whimpered.

"Yeah? This is the second time, what's going on with Noona?" Jungwon said in between sobs.

"Something's wrong! Mr.Lee tell us the truth!" Niki demanded, ready to fight anyone for his Noona.

"You guys, need to calm down." Mr. Lee said

"How could we?! When she's in that state for the second time! Second freak'n time!" Jay yelled in frustration, worried sick about you.

"Please be okay! Y/n please" Jake prayed, tears falling.

"Is Noona sick?" Daniel cried worriedly, looking at Mr. Lee straight in the eyes, making the I-Landers look at Mr. Lee too, waiting for his answer.

Dr. Park went near Mr. Lee panicking.

"Mr. Lee we need to rush her in the hospital! Call an ambulance! Now!" Dr. Park said

Everyone cried even more in frustration, they wanted to help you but they don't know how.

"What do you mean?! The medicine! You said it's working!" Mr. Lee said worriedly.

"I thought so too, but she's getting worst! We might really loose her this time if you don't call an ambulance! Now!" Dr. Park said seriously, Mr. Lee immediately called an ambulance as soon as possible.

After hearing that the I-Landers froze.

"What do you mean we might loose her?" The I-Landers said feeling lost and pain, tears falling down their face.

"I m-might loose her?" They thought to themselves, crying in pain.

"No, I can't loose you!" Sunghoon thought to himself and cried silently.

"I-I don't know what I'll do if I loose you." Jay thought to himself, biting his lips, staring at the ground crying his heart out.

"Please be okay, you need to be okay." Heeseung thought to himself, crying looking at you.

You yelled in pain....making them dash towards you

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I REPEAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT INCLUDED!!!

AUTHOR: OMG! I feel so bad! Sorry guys! But I don't know how to make a comeback chapter and just thought of this and it's April sooooo..... SURPRISE! this is not included okay? It's just a prank chapter 😭 FORGIVE ME!

But it might have some clues for the upcoming chapters I guess?

I'll be updating tomorrow 😭 sorry for missing in action these past weeks or is it been a month? Just preparing some more upcoming stories for you guys?🙈 👉👈

I hope you still remember me. I missed updating too 😭 I'll be more productive writer 👊 so please bear with me.

SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
858K 40K 171
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
623K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
104K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...