Married To My Ex • SaTzu

By forsapphire

In which Sana and Tzuyu are ex lovers but their parents involve them in an arranged marriage Started : Feb 10... More

Married To My Ex
[01]
[02] narrative¹
[03]
[04] narrative²
[05]
[06] narrative³
[07]
[08]
[09] narrative⁴
[10]
[11]
[12] narrative⁵
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18] narrative⁶
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22] Narrative⁷
[23]
[24]
[25] Narrative⁸
[26]
[27]
[28] Narrative⁹
[29]
[30]
[31] Narrative¹⁰
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35] Narrative¹¹ explicit
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39] Narrative¹²
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43] Narrative¹³
[44] Narrative¹⁴ explicit
[45]
[46]
[47] Narrative¹⁵
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54] Narrative¹⁶
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60] Narrative¹⁷
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66] Narrative¹⁸
[67]
[68]
[69] Narrative¹⁹ explicit
[70]
[71]
[72] Narrative²⁰
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77] Narrative²¹
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81] Narrative²²
[82] Narrative²³
[83]
[84] Narrative²⁴
[85]
[86]
[87] Narrative²⁵
[88] Narrative²⁶
[89] Narrative²⁷
[90]
[91]
[92] Narrative²⁸
[93]
[94]
[95] Narrative²⁹
[96]
[97] Narrative³⁰
[98]
[99]
[100] Narrative³¹
[101]
[102]
[103] Narrative³²
[104]
[105]
[106] Narrative³³
[107] Narrative³⁴
[108]
[109] Narrative³⁵ explicit
[110]
[111] Narrative³⁶ explicit
[112] Narrative³⁷ explicit
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117] Narrative³⁸
[118]
[119] Narrative³⁹
[120]
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127] Narrative⁴⁰
[128]
[129] Narrative⁴¹
[130]
✊🏻
[131]
[132]
[133]
Commercial 🤣
[134] Narrative⁴²
[135]
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]
[140]
[141]
[142] Narrative⁴³
Coffee, Tea, Or Me?
[143]
[144]
[145]
an
[146] Narrative⁴⁵
[147] Narrative⁴⁶
[148]
[149]
[150]
[151]
[152]
[153] Narrative⁴⁷
[154]
[155]
[156]
[157]
Author's note
[158]
[159] Narrative⁴⁸
😄
[160]
[161] Narrative⁴⁹
[162]
[163]
[164]
[165]
[166]
[167]
[168] Narrative⁵⁰
[169]
[170]
[171] Narrative⁵¹ explicit
[172]
[173]
[174] Narrative⁵²
[175]
177
[178] Narrative
[179] Narrative
180

[176] Narrative

8.4K 318 558
By forsapphire

Mina noticed a text message sent by Chaeyoung shortly after he left. Due to his bad internet connection, his message on messenger was sent late. According to the message's content, it contained the address of Tzuyu and Sana's present residence. She stares at it for a moment before deciding to phone a taxi. She then shows the address to the driver, and he quickly drives to get Mina to her destination.

Meanwhile, Minju left Tzuyu alone since he had directed her to locate Sana and Nayeon. Tzuyu is terrified that something terrible would happen to them. Minju requested Momo and Dahyun accompany her.

"You guys are ruining our date!" Momo grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, babe! It's okay. They are missing in action." Dahyun stated as he drove. 

"I'll contact them again." Minju murmured again towards the back of the car, but no one responded. "Can't contact Nayeon unnie  now"

Since Tzuyu is now alone in the house, it's the perfect timing for Mina to have a moment with him. She doesn't know that no one was around right now. All she thinks about is she doesn't want to waste this opportunity to see Tzuyu because the only person that she wants is him and no one else. She's totally insane over Tzuyu.

Sana and Nayeon are bickering in the mall about who will get Sana's phone from the bowl. They were supposed to get food for Jihyo, but Sana stated that she needed to pee, but then she accidentally dropped her phone on the bowl, which she now refuses to grab due to its terrible state.

"Your phone is ringing, bitch. Get it" Nayeon said when she saw Sana's phone lit up.  Her phone is waterproof, which is why it is still functional, but she finds it extremely disgusting.

"Maybe that's Jihyo or Tzuyu. Can you call them?" Sana inquired, but Nayeon stated that she had left her phone in the car.

"We'll contact them later if you manage to obtain that blasted phone!" Nayeon chastised her.

"You get it, Nayeon."

"Yuck. That's your phone. Get it, bitch."

"See? It's disgusting. Let us simply purchase a new one." Sana spoke this without regard for her old phone, which is currently drowning in the bowl.

"Rich sugar mommy. Aren't you scared that someone will open your phone and obtain all of your personal information?" Nayeon was relentless in her pursuit of Sana. "Do you have any pictures of Tzuyu's dicks or any nudes?" Sana's eyes widened in surprise at Nayeon's questiom.

"What the fuck? Fine, I'll get it." Sana responded, eliciting laughter from Nayeon.

"I can't believe that," the older female continues to giggle as the younger girl contemplates her options. Sana then shuts her eyes as she prepares to grab her phone. When her hand came into contact with the filthy water, she was so repulsed that she came to halt. She rubbed her palm on her dress unintentionally, which prompted Nayeon to laugh even louder.

"What are you doing, Sana?!"

"AAAAAA! YUCK!" Sana screamed as she ran to the sink, rapidly washing her hands. "Nayeon, I wanna go home and take a shower" she added while pouting.

"We've been here for too long. Come on, Jihyo is waiting for us" Nayeon started pulling Sana away from the public comfort room.

"But I feel so dirty. I wanna come home. We can visit Jihyo after showering" Sana squats on the floor while looking at Nayeon with her sparkling eyes. Seems like Sana's mood swings are out of control.

"Okay. Get up, preggy woman." Nayeon said causing for Sana to hug her bestfriend and whispering "You're the best" 

"Eww. Now I'm dirty too. Didn't you forget you that you wipe your yucky hands on your dress?"

"Oh, yeah. Whatever. What about my phone?" Sana asked.

"Let's just pay that guy and put your mobile in a plastic, then go home" Nayeon said, pointing at someone.

"You should've thought about that awhile ago!"

After getting Sana's phone, Nayeon's teasing her if they really got nudes in there when they're finally back inside the car.

"Shut up, Mona Lisa!" Sana shouted.

"Now my phone's dead? Maybe Jihyo called a lot. Let's go there?" 

"Go home. I miss Tzuyu" 

"Crazy" Nayeon rolled her eyes. "I thought you just want to shower!"

***

When Mina arrived, she was surprised to see that the Chou's property was completely unguarded. She flung open the gate and dashed inside in a hurry. She didn't expect that the door wasn't locked at all. A perfect timing indeed for her to do something. 

"Chaeyoung, you might think I'm crazy doing this but I really love Tzuyu. Thanks for address anyway" Suddenly she's talking to Chaeyoung even if he's not there.

She took a look around and found no evidence of anyone else being present inside the house. She ascended the stairs and encountered the subject of her obsession. Tzuyu is simply sitting on the bed, waiting for someone to call and inform him of his wife's whereabouts. Mina locked the door to make sure no one will interrupt them.

Her face lit up with a broad smile as she walked silently towards him. While wandering, she noticed Sana's perfume and lipstick that she always use. Took it, went away briefly to spritz and applying the lipstick on before proceeding to Tzuyu's bed.

"Wifey? You've returned?" Tzuyu inquired, and Mina immediately claimed his lips completely. Tzuyu backed away for a moment since the lips he's kissing felt so different from Sana's, but the fragrance and taste were identical due to the flavored lipstick.

"Shhh." Mina whispered as she placed her pointing finger on Tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu assumed Sana was signaling him to maintain silence since Minju was downstairs. They continued kissing and Mina's been wishing to strip down all her clothes and have sex with him but her attire prevents her from recognizing her body proportions and baby bump. Her body heats up so badly and she wants Tzuyu to touch her more. Feeling all wet down there, she couldn't control herself anymore.  

"Fuck it. This is my chance." Mina whispered to herself as she moves, reaching for Tzuyu's manhood. How she miss handling that hard rod. 

"Aren't you tired, baby?" Tzuyu asked because Sana and him been doing this the whole time. Mina just continued what she's doing. "Maybe we should just rest." Tzuyu said to her.

"Damn, no" Mina frustratedly whispered to herself as a response.

"Come on, baby. Let's just rest and cuddle. Tell me what happened to Jihyo." Tzuyu said as she gently removes Mina's hand but the latter couldn't stop herself. She wants that long dick inside of her right now. 

Meanwhile Sana and Nayeon already arrived. Sana excitedly walks upstairs but the door was locked. 

"Why is it locked? Nayeon, can you take the spare key for me? I put it in the magnetic holder I think" Sana said and Nayeon just followed her.

"Whatever it takes. I don't care anymore if you'll notice. You love me and not Sana" she thought to herself before deciding to stand up and strip down all her clothes. She went back on bed, guiding Tzuyu's hand to touch her womanhood, inserting his fingers inside of her. Now Tzuyu noticed something is really different when he touched her baby bump and also heard her loud moans that escaped in Mina's mouth.

"What the fuck? Mina?" Tzuyu quickly removed his hands but Mina hopped on top of him. Tzuyu's trying to be gentle still because she's pregnant but Mina lays down her naked body on him and Tzuyu can feel all of her. She's hugging him tightly.

When Sana opened the door, she got quickly angered at the sight. Tzuyu trying to pushes her away and Mina just groping her body around Tzuyu while trying to kiss him again.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Sana didn't hesitate to pull Mina's hair until she got out of bed. Her anger couldn't stop her and she's pulling it hardly. Even though Mina is  naked, she fought back and now the tow girls are fighting while Nayeon doesn't know what to do.

"Should I stop them? I'm enjoying it" Nayeon laughed but Tzuyu told her to do so because it could be bad for the two of them knowing that they're pregnant.

Nayeon stopping them but Sana shouted at her to back away. Tzuyu is also scolding at them but they seem unstoppable.

"Tzuyu loves me. Give him back to me, Sana! He doesn't love you anymore" Mina exclaimed.

"Delusional bitch"

"He's mine!" Sana yelled.

"No, He's mine!" Mina yelled back.

Tzuyu just facepalmed and suddenly his phone rang. He answered it and was about to say that they're already here but what Momo said shocked him.

"Tell everyone Chaeyoung's in the hospital fighting for his life."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, Tzu. We're here right now. Dahyun is crying. All of you should come here. I'll hung up now." Momo ended the call right away.

"CHAEYOUNG IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" that made the two woman fighting stop from what they're doing.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina nervously asked.

"Yes, Mina."

"No.. no.. no" she sat on the floor and started crying.

A/N:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry if it took so long for me to update. Had a hard time writing but here you go. Thank you for patiently waiting and thanks for the people who encourages me to write. Especially You who doesn't read fics but pushes me to write again. Have a great day y'all and see you next update (year) HAHAHAHA jk

-forsapphire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.2K 26
a paige bueckers story.
234K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
790K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
228K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...