It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

Oleh ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... Lebih Banyak

 Characters intro
Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)
Chapters 2-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20- Goodbye
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 31 - The truth part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 3

2.1K 80 9
Oleh ModestLover

Continued

Marwah unlock her house door and enter when delicious smell hit her nose. Smiling she quickly lock her door and walk towards the kitchen "Asalam Alaikum mom" Layla look up with smile.
"Wa Alaikum Salam My daughter." She kissed her forehead.

"You came early today?" She nods "my boss let me, because today it wasn't that busy, go fresh up I made You're Favorite Pasta." "And I love you for that." marwah said kissing her cheek and quickly walking upstairs to her room.

Layla chuckle.

Setting the table and putting down the pasta plate.

Marwah enter her room sitting her backpack aside taking a comfort clothes from her closet she walk in the restroom. After making a wudu and getting changed she pray and finally she came downstairs.
To her mom already sitting and waiting for her. She smile and pull a chair out besides her and sat down.

"Oh Jaan it looks good." She said while eating it.
"Glad you like it Jaan." Layla too started eating.

"So how's school? And everything else? I hope I'm not missing out on anything." Marwah chuckle.

"No nothing new." Layal nods.

"Let's go for grocery shopping today." Marwah frown
"No please I'm tired."

"Jaan you're coming that's all I know. I will make it quick." Marwah's nods.

After 15 minutes Marwah takes her phone with her and came downstairs layal was already waiting for her. Both walk out locking the door.

"Finally we're done with this grocery shopping." Marwah said closing her house door.

"See it wasn't that bad." Layla said putting the grocery inside the refrigerator. Marwah walk towards her to help.

"Want to watch movie?" Layla questioned closing the refrigerator since she was done.

"Sure" marwah replied.

"You can pick the movie while I pray Asr."
Marwah said walking upstairs to her room.

After praying her Asr namaz. She was still sitting down on her praying mat making dua. "Ya Allah." She said only. Tears already left her eyes.

"Ya Rahman Alhamdulillah for everything. Ya Allah forgive me for my sins, which I committed knowingly and unknowingly. Ya rabb forgive me and my parents. I miss him....I miss my dad. Ya Allah forgive him." She wiped her tears and sat in silence her heart beating fast.

"Ya allah I pray to find someone who loves me and cares for me so much they bring out the best in me. I pray to find someone who fears you ya allah, and improves my deen. I pray to find Someone who listens and calms me when I'm not feeling well. And I pray someone who treats me the way I deserve to be treated."

"Ameen." She said again wiping her tears and getting up putting aside her prayer mat.

Coming downstairs Layla who put the remote down and look up "Jaan my head hurts and I want to rest for some time we can watch movie next time okay?"

"Yea no problem." Marwah said hugging her mom.
She pull back "I will be in my room anything call me okay?" Layla nods smiling and walking away.

Turning the tv off she walk back to her room. Getting under the duvet she close her eyes.

It's been a week of school, after that incident of asking her number noah didn't show up to school
He was out to London with his dad. And David try his ways to get close with her. Which didn't work Marwah didn't give a chance, she would talk to him only if it was work related.

Now it was Friday night. Marwah was in her room under duvet when she check her phone She had few notifications.

Gicel: hey, since tomorrow is Saturday, I was thinking to go shopping. Us girls.

Nathaly: hey, I was thinking the same or movie, marwah you better be saying yes.

Marwah: idk I will ask my mom tomorrow, then I will let you know.

Gicel: okay

Nathaly: alright

—-

Marwah awoke at 9 a.m., dressed herself, and went downstairs to begin preparing breakfast. She finished the brunch in ten minutes. She was going to call her mom When her mother arrived. "How are you doing today, Jaan?"

"Alhamdulillah I see you made breakfast, and it smells delicious." Layla said kissing her cheek.

"I mean, I made it, so it had to be good"  Layla laugh she sat down and started eating her pancakes.
"Mom my friends wanted to go shopping today, they
ask if I can go with them."

"It is gicel and Nathaly?" Marwah nodded
"Yea sure, you have my card with you?" Marwah nods.

"Mom you should let me work." Layla looks up "Jaan after you finish high school you can. Now I want you to enjoy, you will be working for the rest of your life."

"I love you." Marwah adds.

"I love you more and be back safe Today I will be working until 5" "thank you" marwah said smiling.

Later marwah texted the group to let them know.

Marwah: hey, mom has agreed.
Gicel: awe thanks to her. I will picking you in about 20 minutes.
Nathaly: perfect. See ya there.

After breakfast Marwah quickly wash the dishes. "I'm leaving now okay, take care." Layla said grabbing her purse and phone.

Layla put on her lipstick checking her self out in the mirror she push her hair back and look at her daughter.

Who nodded "inshallah I will see you later mom."

Marwah who lock the door and got inside the passenger seat she look at gicel and smile at her.

"How are you love?" Gicel said hugging her.
Marwah nods "you look beautiful." Gicel smiles "I know I know." Marwah laugh and gently hit her shoulder.

Parking the car gicel and Marwah along  with Nathaly enter the mall.

"First let's buy shoes." Nathaly stated. They nodded as they followed her. 

After one hour of shopping marwah fake cry
" Please, I'm tired and can't carry these shopping bags. I'm not sure how you manage to keep your cool without complaining."
Gicel nods "okay, let's eat then." Marwah and Nathaly quickly nodded.

Arriving at the restaurant, they took their seats and ordered their food. "So, how's things with Allen?" Nathaly questioned.

Hearing his name gicel and marwah look up from their phones. Gicel smile and said "everything perfect just waiting on him to ask me out." "Oh" Nathaly said laughing.

"What is it with this David guy? He's been trying to hit on you." Nathaly said looking at Marwah.

"Nothing." Marwah reply that's when their food arrived which was veggie pizza.

After twenty minutes, they got up and left holding their shopping bags again.

"So where are we going next?" Gicel question.
"Are you kidding? Home. We are going home."

"No wait please, let me go to forever 21 I need to buy swimsuit please." Nathaly said making puppy eyes.

"After that we will leave I promise....pretty please." Gicel and Nathaly look at Marwah for her answer.

"Fine five more minutes then we're leaving."

"Yess." Nathaly said hugging her.

"Come on let's go. Why don't you go, I will meet you there. I need to use the restroom."

"Okay bye." Nathaly said pulling gicel with her and walking a way.

"Hurry help me pick swimsuit." Nathaly said.

While Marwah smile at them and turn around to bump into someone. That person hands went around her waist. She dropped her bags and her head hitting his chest.

"Ouch." She said looking up meeting his eyes. Which were already looking at hers.

"Noah." She blurt out, a smirk came to his lips.

"I'm sorry." She said and quickly step back fixing her hijab.

"It's okay." Before she could bend down to grab her shopping bags he quickly grab them standing up.

She gave him a confused look. He stare at her,

"Marie." marwah heard Nathaly voice she turn to look at them. "I was-" Nathaly said when her eyes landed on noah.

"Noah?...hey" gicel and Nathaly said.

"I haven't seen you in long time." Nathaly said blushing.

His eyes were on Marwah only.

"Noah this-" Allen said walking up to noah when he paused looking at gicel who stare at him.

"Hey...hi I mean how are you?" Allen said hugging gicel. "Here let me hold these for you." "Thank you." Gicel said passing the bags to him.

"May I please have my shopping bags." Marwah said forwarding her hand.

Everyone attention went to Marwah's question. She couldn't look at his eyes anymore but lowered her gaze looking at her bags.

A minute passed. Marwah slowy put her hand down. And giving noah a serious look.

While he smirk.

'Are you kidding me?' Marwah thought.

Allen knew Noah would not give her shopping bags to her. He quickly came up with an idea "how about let's hang out together and we Will give your shopping bags back."

Allen gave gicel a glance to convince Marwah or do something.

"Yea sure no problem." Nathaly and gicel quickly added happily.

Marwah turn to gicel giving her a look. "Please." Nathaly whisper.

Marwah roll her eyes, "fine."

"Let's go I guess" Allen added and slowly started walking with nathaly and gicel.

While Marwah walk behind slowly looking at her phone.

"Let's go to forever 21 please." Marwah heard Nathaly saying, she look up to Nathaly.

'Didn't she went earlier?' She thought, she look to her left to see no one. She turn around to see Noah still standing in his spot.

She walk back to noah "what happened? Why are you standing here?"

Noah notice Allen turn and went inside ice cream store which meant now it was just them.

"Did you miss me?" He question.

"Huh?"

"I missed you." She raise her eyebrow at him.

"Let's walk come on." She said ignoring his question.
She turn to walk, but he didn't move.

"Come on." He didn't move "please." She added.

"Fine. But you're following me!" She sigh "okay."

They started walking Marwah look at around no sign of her besties. 'They left me just like that.' Marwah thought.

"Where are you going?" she question him keep the distance between them.
"I need to buy something for Someone special and you're accompanying me." She heard him say.

"Have you started? I mean the project?" She said turning to look at him but he was already looking at with such passion.

It scared her, she look away.

"Literally can you stop looking at me like this. It's making me uncomfortable." He chuckle, she notice they enter a jewelry shop.

"Noah." When he heard her call him, he immediately turn around with smile.

"Yes Marwah." He step forward which made her nervous. "I'm going to sit down up there, because I'm tired okay? While you shop"

He nods slowly. "Okay" she then starts moving.

Without wasting any second he starts looking for something. Something special. His eye landed on beautiful diamond bracelet.

"Sir" the manger said politely looking at Noah.
"How May I help you with?" "Bracelet. I want that bracelet now." He pointed towards it.

"Tiffany co. Diamond bracelet. Sure sir." The manger said walking towards it to pack it.

—-

Marwah POV

It's been a few minutes that I have been sitting here, I look up from my phone. I did texted gicel and Nathaly but no reply

Great.

I saw him, the manger was being extra careful and polite towards him. Looks like he purchased something, he turns around and we make eye contact.

I nodded and got up walking towards him.

"Done."

He nods. "Let's go please I'm tired already." I say as we started walking.

Suddenly my hand touched his by accident, I quickly made distance, that felt different.

"Marie." At the same time I heard Gicel. I turn to look where the voice came from, she cames toward me with Nathaly while smirking.

I glare at them.

"We had so much fun." Nathaly said looking down at her new shopping bages. I think she shopped more and were bought by Allen who was looking at Noah.

I for second forgot he was standing by me. I nod smiling "um...alright I think that's enough for today." I want to go home.

"Yes, me too thank you guys so much." Gicel said now looking at Allen he nodded with smile hugging her.

Marwah look at Noah and forward her hand. Noah finally passed the shopping bags to her touching her hand. She didn't react to it.

"Thank you." She smile and turn to her friends.

"Bye." They said as they started walking.

"We had so much fun. Marie I didn't wanted to buy anything but Allen insisted so yea.....but hey I bought you a beautiful scarf okay now smile." I look at gicel and laugh.

I didn't want to annoy you by telling her. I'm happy because she's happy.

"So...you and Noah? How did it go?" Gicel questions while smirking. "Did he buy you anything?" Nathaly quickly adds. "Nothing...and nothing happened." I said while we walk to the parking lot.

"Wow. I mean at least he could have bought you some thing." Nathaly says looking at her shopping bags smirking.

I shake my head what do I say to her.

After hugging and saying bye to Nathaly gicel dropped me home.

I look at my phone to see it's 4 pm wow. I unlocked my door and got inside. Mom is not yet I notice, I then walked upstairs to my room, I dropped everything in the floor of my room.

Even if I am exhausted, I despise having a cluttered room. First, I remove my hijab and let my hair down. I then take a seat, taking one of the shopping bags with me. Inside, I discovered a small box with a gorgeous cover.

I know gicel and Nathaly definitely didn't buy this it looks expensive. Wait wait noah.

Noah might have bought this but what is it doing in my bag. I grab my phone and call him.

After a few seconds he picked my call.

(End of POV)

Marwah: hello? Noah.

Noah: yes love.

Marwah's cheek were red because the way he said "love"

Marwah: my name is Marwah...and so I mean did you by any chance left your-

Noah: yes..yes I did it's yours.

Marwah: what? Why? I can't accept this.

Noah: what do you mean? I bought you a bracelet as gift.

Marwah: bracelet?

Noah: yes why you didn't know? Open it.

Marwah: no I didn't open it, I will return it tomorrow Okay.

Noah: open it, it's beautiful I hope you like it after all it's a Diamond Bracelet.

Marwah: what a diamond? Why?

Noah: oh that's nothing compare to you, you deserve more.

Marwah: I know you and you're intentions, I will return it when I see you. Stay away from me.

Noah: why are you getting serious? I can't and I won't stay away from you.

Marwah: what do you mean?

Noah: because I like you.

Marwah: and I don't like you !

Noah: oh you will-

She disconnected the call breathing heavily. "What is going on? He likes me? He's rich and maybe a playboy what if he try's to ruin my life. I need to calm down. No I just need to stay away from him."

End of chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...