Doflamingo x Reader {The Girl...

Por Op-Law

(Y/n) finds herself facing eviction but an ad for a guesthouse catches her eye. Her only problem is that her... Más

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
A/n

Ch 24

521 23 31
Por Op-Law

Star's Pov

We had arrived at Doflamingo's estate some time ago though (Y/n) was taking a nap in her bedroom at the moment so there wasn't much to do besides sit on the couch downstairs. Though I wasn't going to let the quiet between me and Crocodile last all day. "What are you thinking we should do for date night Crocodile? I picked last time so it's your turn this week" He usually didn't complain much when it came to our date nights but I hated always being the one to decide what we did. "How about we go on a nice relaxing boat ride?"

"Oh, that sounds amazing Crocodile! Let's do that though Doflamingo needs to hurry his stupid feathered ass up since I don't want to be stuck here for days. (Y/n)'s a good person and all but I'd rather be spending my time with you" Doflamingo didn't give a real solid time frame about when he would be returning though if I remembered correctly, he said 'whenever I retrieve the fucking help' that could mean anything but oh well. "I wouldn't expect him to be back anytime soon and knowing him he'll somehow fuck things up"

"Have some faith Crocodile it's not like that man is a complete screwup. Let's go see what Doflamingo keeps in his kitchen~" If I was going to be stuck in Doflamingo's creepy house then I might as well keep myself fed while here. "Didn't you already eat before we left the house?" When my head tilted to the side, I was met by Crocodile's unamused look though chose to ignore it. "I only had a snack. Come on I'll even make you something to eat but only if you help me"

'Ding-Dong'

As me and Crocodile shared a look, I slowly started to speak though I readied my powers at the same time. "Who could that be?" No one should be ringing the doorbell at this moment but I was becoming a little scared since everyone could be behind that door. "I'll get it you stay here my love. Though if shit hits the fan, I need you to run away as fast as you can"

"What!? That's crazy Crocodile I can't just abandon you like that!" My Husband was acting completely unreasonable right now and I wasn't going to let him continue or at least I wasn't until he turned his glare on me. "That's an order Star and if you don't listen to me then there will be no date night. Go protect that girl upstairs"

"Fine... but you better not die. I love you Sir Crocodile and I expect at least 30 more years of marriage!"

Crocodile's Pov

"Wherever Star now hurry up and get your fine ass upstairs" I had no trouble making this lady blush though right now I had more pressing matters to attend to. She might have given me a reply but since I was already walking towards the front door to greet whoever decided to show up, I didn't hear her.

As I pulled the door open, I came face to face with a familiar brat though there was something different about him. "Hello~ I'm here to pick up the Demon Queen is she home?" This person definitely had the brat's face but what was with the fancy suit? "Monkey D. Luffy get the hell off of this property right now before I have to throw you out myself"

"Please call me Mugiwara, Luffy isn't home right now but I can take a message for you~ Let's make this real simple Crocodile you have something we want and I've been given the order to kill anyone that gets in my way. Though maybe you should fight back I'd love to spill your blood all over these shiny white floors. It's your choice~"

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

During my nap, the two demons who were apparently friends now called me for a meeting though right now I was walking within the darkness trying to locate a certain demon. "Alright, Mellow where did you say we'd find Bellamy's demon again? Everything is pitch black here and we're been walking forever"

"He'll be around here somewhere. Azazel said that Bellamy's demon is held within a cage and his wicked laughter echoes across his domain" I still didn't get why I needed to go on this little mission but if this somehow helped Bellamy then I was willing to do it. "Why didn't Azazel come with us?"

"Azazel is currently guarding your body and apparently if anyone unknown goes near her she'll skin them alive. Don't worry (Y/n) everything will be fine since Joker volunteered to watch her actions for us" That statement was just wrong and almost caused me to turn back around. "Why does that make me worry even more than before?"

"Where are you going (Y/n)!? Stay focused we're on a mission!" As my hand was taken in the demons, I couldn't resist the urge to ask an important question about her past though I still needed to tread carefully. "Mellow, can I ask you something?" When she looked over at me, I could see some worry in her eyes but the girl quickly replied regardless. "What is it (Y/n)?"

"You used to be called Corazon though why did you become someone else when you showed up in my head?" I figured Mellow was tied to the heart within my chest though I didn't understand this demon at all. "My Host died and I let it happen... Corazon was a failure that couldn't protect anyone and only destroyed everything around poor Rosinante. We needed to become someone else so something like that would never happen again... though then you almost died just like him. I-I'm sorry (Y/n)"

Mellow held such regret within her heart and I never realized it. She must have been beating herself up ever since that day but how could the girl believe such a tragedy was her doing. "It wasn't your fault Mellow... Come on we need to find Bellamy's demon before Azazel decides to sleep with some random guy or do something stupid" It was best to distract Mellow before things went too far though we would definitely need to sit down later and discuss this. "Don't lie to me (Y/n)... Rosinante was special but we just never clicked. His life was miserable because of the mistakes I made"

"Enough Mello- Do you hear that sound up ahead? It sounds like something hitting against metal" As I continued to walk forward a domain slowly began to form though Mellow seemed to stop short of the light. "Don't move (Y/n)! It's not safe here!" Before I could react to the girl's warning, I had already passed into the space but Mellow refused to move. "What's the big deal? Anything looks fine to me"

When I noticed her eyes had started to widen, I took a step forward but a pair of hands landing on my shoulders caused my movements to halt. Even though I was terrified I tried to remain calm so Mellow wouldn't worry but she didn't look very pleased with whoever was holding me captive. "You're a new face~ Are you my new plaything? Hahahh-haha" I recognized that voice but that was definitely not a normal laugh for the man it just sounded so wicked and cruel. "Bellamy is that you?"

"Nope~ Care to take another guess Doll-face?" I had only heard it mentioned a time or two but as the name spilled off of my tongue it seemed to please the demon greatly or at least to the point where he spun me around. "You're Hyena, aren't you?" If this demon was here then maybe he would be able to tell me if Bellamy was okay or not. "Bingo~ Do you want to play a game with me, small girl? I was playing with Bell-boy but he's not interested in my games anymore though you look like you'd be fun"

"Bellamy's here?" If both this weirdo and Bellamy were in demon space then who was in control of his body? "Yup~ He's in the cage but unfortunately Bellamy isn't very talkative right now. It's a real shame since he was screaming his little lungs out earlier. Hahahh-haha" There was definitely something off about this demon and the more I looked at him it was starting to make Joker seem sane in comparison. "What did you do to Bellamy?"

"The same thing he's been doing to me for years... Hm, who's your friend?" I had almost forgotten about Mellow standing a few feet short of this domain but as Hyena spoke, I watched the demon's tongue dart across his chapped lips. That was an interesting reaction though it was almost the same thing that Doflamingo did when he would stare at me. "Do you want to play with Mellow?" After I had turned towards the girl, I waved her over though she didn't move. "Get your ass in here Mellow I bet you two can be great friends... If I let you spend some time with Marshmallow over here will you let Bellamy go?"

"What's the point in letting him go? Those men injected us with some kind of serum and Bellamy ended up trapped here. You know I don't like the outside very much but it's peaceful here. It's home" So, Bellamy was trapped within his own head at least we got some information though I wasn't sure how useful it would be in the long run. "Hyena are there others there with you?"

"I want to play with your friend~ Hahahh-haha. I want to make her scream" Oh, great he was one of those people. "Hm, I don't scream for anyone... Let's go (Y/n) this freak clearly doesn't know anything" That smirk spread across Mellow's lips was worse than Hyena's and it was a little surprising still the girl was just acting like a scared little kid moments before.

"Hey! What the hell are you talking about!? I know everything including the reason why we want (Y/n) body is because it holds the Demon Queen Azazel!" My mind didn't really know how to handle that piece of information though since Hyena was distracted, I used the chance to cross back into the darkness. "Did you know about this Demon Queen?"

"Never heard of a Demon Queen but we should ask Azazel about it... though (Y/n) it would make sense don't you think? Her powers are far more advanced than anyone else's and she does have the bitch attitude as well" While I was trying to have a conversation with Mellow the man within his little area started to growl but it was loud enough that it ticked off the girl.

"Oi shut the fuck up! I'm fucking talking! Don't make me come over there and kick your ass! Damn, Mellow was really putting on a brave face though when Hyena didn't reply I looked over to see what he was doing. "I think you broke him, Mell... Poor guy got yelled at"

"Let's go (Y/n)!" As I was being dragged away from Hyena's domain, I heard one of the saddest tones come from the demon's mouth but it made me raise an eyebrow. "Will you come back?" I didn't see why Hyena asked that since if he was in control of Bellamy's body then this space was meaningless to him. "Why in the hell would I come back!? You want to torture me!"

"Because... no one other than Bellamy has ever yelled at me before. So, that makes you a very unique demon and I like it. Hahahh-haha" Hm, could it be that Mellow was creating herself a reverse harem without even knowing it? Hehehe. This is too good to be true though I should tease the demon a little bit since her cheeks were just glowing red right now. "Are you blushing Mellow?... Maybe you should stay here and learn some information. I'll find my way back to my own domain just fine"

"W-What!? You can't do that (Y/n)!"

"Come on it's not like he bites... hard~" Since Mellow was farther in front of me I decided to give her a good shove before I watched her crash into Hyena. "No, unhand me right this second! (Y/n) you damn bitch!"

"Have fun you two~"

~~~~~~~~~~

Azazel's Pov

"Why are you staring at me, Human?" This Star girl was weird but since she was (Y/n)'s friend I couldn't bring harm upon her though it was so tempting. "Azazel can you please help Crocodile? He's everything to me and that man downstairs might k-kill him if no one steps in" I could hear the conversation taking place with those two men though I really didn't want to go with the intruder.

"Can I kill him?" It rolled off of my tongue like nothing but this girl didn't seem to want to give in to my request. "God no! Just I don't know... knock him out?" That wasn't going to be any fun but if this girl insisted, I guess 'knocking out' the male was doable. "Wait here thing"

There were few people that could earn my respect in this life and right now I didn't see why (Y/n) even decided to make friends with the other Humans. "I am not a thing!" At least this one was brave enough to talk back. "Whatever Human thing called Star. Don't leave this room" The girl would remain here while I handled the situation downstairs and to ensure that she remained in the room I broke the door handle.

Finding the two males was an easy task though there was something odd about this intruder. "My, my, my~ You're making quite the mess on the floors of my house but since it's such a pretty crimson I'll let it slide" I loved the sight of blood though most of this, unfortunately, belonged to Crocodile and the male in question didn't look to do be winning this fight at all. I expected much more from a logic demon.

"Are you the Demon Queen Azazel?"

"No... I'm just Azazel. Who are you?" That title still left a bad taste in my mouth though I didn't think anyone would remember my name. "I'm Mugiwara. We were worried that you'd need help awakening but you look to be in full control. Did your Host put up much of a fight?"

"My Host is my equal and allows me to freely control her body. Get the hell out of my house you're no longer welcome here" I really didn't want to believe this bullshit had started up again but this bastard's appearance told me all I needed to know. "A war is coming Azazel. Don't you want to be on the winning team?" Hmm, they said the same thing about a war last time.

"Your King has already arrived at the complex but we're having trouble reaching him. Though in time Asmodeus will soon awaken as well" That wasn't a name I ever expected to hear again but this demon seemed so sure of himself. "Asmodeus... where did you find him? I thought he had died with his Host"

"Shishishishi. Hadn't you realized Azazel? You've been living with him this whole time. Donquixote Doflamingo is the Host of Asmodeus. Shishishishi"

~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.2K 935 13
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. You wish to stay with him, but will he want it after he hears about your agreement with Doflamingo? A few...
100K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
10.5K 501 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...
6.5K 335 20
Keeping a low profile, having fun and earning money at the same time sounds great enough for a lifestyle. The said lifestyle is also to save enough a...