Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 31

58.2K 1.6K 874
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 31:

Louis POV:

I was standing in front of Holly’s house. I didn’t see her all day yesterday so I decided on surprising her with flowers. It’s cliche but I know she likes sappy things like that. I tried picking out flowers that would match her beauty but I don’t think such flowers exist so I settled for the most overrated flower you could think of; red roses.

Maybe this is a bad idea, she is worth so much more than a bouquet of roses. Just as my insecurities make me turn around the door opens. I’m not met with the shy smile I am used to, I’m met with dyed blonde hair wearing a push up bra.  

“Holly’s not here.” She rolls her eyes and is about to shut the door when I stick my foot in, preventing it from closing.

“Let me atleast put these is some damn water.” I tell her. Her obnoxious sighs annoy me but I choose to leave it be for now. I walk in her kitchen looking for a vase but to my dismay, I can’t fucking find one.

“Samantha, where are the goddamn vases?” I ask not holding back my dislike for the girl who used to bring Holly’s self-esteem down. I can just imagine the younger version of Holly frowning at the words her own cousin threw at her while she was too afraid to defend herself.

“How the hell am I supposed to know? You bought her the stupid flowers, you should’ve bought the ugly matching vase.” She smirked thinking she was clever but her words didn’t hurt me, they simply annoyed me.

“Bitch” I mumbled. I wasn’t in the mood to argue with her, she was already as annoying as it is. Thank god she’s leaving tomorrow, I don’t know her that well and I already can’t stand her.

“Excuse me?” She fired back. I ignored her too the best of my abilities but having her stand there thinking she was actually worth something while I couldn’t find the damn thing I was looking for wore out my patience.

“Can you get a fucking life and stop breathing down my neck.” I snapped. I knew by the look on her face that she wasn’t gonna let that comment slide so easily.

“Holly wouldn’t approve of the way you are talking to me” I wanted to wipe the smirk off her smug face. I hate how she thinks she can control Holly. Holly has nothing to do with this.

“Leave her out of this, she’s done nothing wrong.” I fought back. I wasn’t gonna let her talk about her in a bad way. I already have to stop myself daily from telling her off for talking to her a certain way.

“Are you sure about that Louis? Are you really sure?” She laughed. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she was keeping some information from me. I swear if she did anything to Holly I’ll fucking lose it.

“What are you talking about?” I ask. I am ready to rip the fake extensions out of her hair, she’s lucky she’s girl.

“Holly hasn’t told you has she?” She keeps beating around the goddamn bush when she should just spit it the fuck out already. What is this great comeback that is gonna leave me so shocked, huh? I know Holly hasn’t done anything.

“I don’t have all day for your fucking games” I hiss. Coming here was a bad idea, I’ll just surprise her when she gets back from whatever she’s doing. I grab the flowers that I set on the table and I am about to push right past this bitch when she stops me by placing her fake nails on my chest.

“Aren’t you interested to know how your little girlfriend was caught in bed with that friend of yours? What was his name again….Zayn?” Once again, the look of satisfaction is on her face and I am seething, trying my best to hold back the anger as I can feel my blood pumping and my body temperature rising as the anger consumes me.

“You’re lying” I spit. Holly would never do something like this to me. That shy smile of hers that I have come to love so much would never do that to me. The more I picture her smile, the more I picture Zayns fucking face. She has to be lying, she has to be.

“Really? Then can you give him back his watch that he left here the morning after? Todd caught them all snuggled up and barely dressed. It was quite a sight, Hollys cheeks were all flushed and her hair was a tangled mess but lets not forget about Zayns exposed upper body I mean I could understand why she’d pick him over you.” Her words cut through me and I clench my fists angrily as she dangles his watch that I have seen many times before. I wanna hear his jaw crack open while feeling the sting on my knuckles from causing it.

“Where is she?”. I need to confront her about it. I need to hear her tell me herself.

“Working. Tell her I said Hi.” She moves out of my way as if she was granting me permission, if she wouldn’t of moved I would have pushed her out of the way myself. I storm out of her house and my anger seems to grow as I clench the bouquet of flowers.

These stupid goddamn flowers. I throw them in the middle of the road making sure to run over them as I speed my way down to the bakery. I don’t care if I get ticketed I was fucking hurt and the only way to avoid that is to let the anger take over.

As I pull up to the shitty shop I don’t hold back my hostility as I yank the door open. The only person in the shop was an old man who was eating the bagel. Holly’s figure turns around and is surprised as she see’s me, almost happy but when her eyes see my clenched fists and the veins popping out of my neck she’s worried.

“How long? How fucking long were you gonna keep this from me?” I slam my fists on the shitty fucking counter. This fucking shitty bakery can fucking burn for all I care.

“Louis what are you talking about?” She asks but somewhere in her eyes she knows what I am talking about. She knows exactly what I am talking about, this only fuels me more.

“You fucked Zayn. And you kept this from me? How can you fucking do that? After I show up to apologise to you?” My words come out strained and I need to take my anger out on something, anything.

“Louis I didn’t-” I cut her off before she can say anything else.

“Fucking Liar” I yell as I flip over the shitty table.

“Sir can you-” The old man tries to say but I can’t help myself, I am overwhelmed.

“Shut the fuck up” I proceed to yell. He gathers his things and disappears to I don't know fucking where and nor do I fucking care and my attention is brought back to her.

“Please” She looks at me with pleading eyes and they make me feel guilty only for a second. The guilt turns into anger when I think about Zayn.

“Say it. Say you and Zayn slept together. I want to hear you fucking say it.” I seeth. She’s frightened but that look just gives me satisfaction.

“We didn’t do anything though” She tries to defend herself but all I see is her flushed cheeks and messy hair that she must of worn that morning. It steams me enough to throw yet another table.

“What in gods name is going on?” A lady wearing a smock identical to Holly’s says rushing in the shop. She too is frightened but I am too angry to give a shit about her shitty fucking shop. Its not like people come here anyway.

“I’m calling the cops, Holly stay back” She says running over the phone hanging on the wall but  Holly stops her blocking the phone.

“Please don’t he-he didn’t mean it” She looks at me but I am stood there watching her beg.

“Was this your doing?” The lady is now directing her anger towards Holly, I want to scream out yes, it is technically her doing. She fucked Zayn. She is the reason I am here. Looking around this shitty store I try to justify my actions for all the shitty tables on the floor but I can’t. I just fucking can’t.

“I- I’m sorry but just please don’t call the cops” She begs.

“Get out. Get out now, take the smock off and leave. You should be glad I am not suing you. You can come back tomorrow and collect your things, if you have any, but after that I never want to see you near this shop again.” The lady yells at her making her whimper. She slowly takes off the smock and grabs her phone before stepping away from the counter. She makes eye contact with me and guilt is quick to replace everything else I feel.

“Take him with you and get out.” The woman screams again. She grabs my wrist and leads me out of the shitty shop and her eyes water. Fuck.

“Holly I-” Its her turn to cut me off as she speaks.

“I didn’t have sex with Zayn. He slept in my bed because I was upset about what you did. I know it was wrong of me and I was gonna tell you, I was just afraid you would overreact.” Her words come out soft and sadly making my heart twist.

I am a fucking idiot. I reach out to touch her, to know that she forgives me but she backs away.

“I don’t wanna see you right now.” She walks away from me and for some goddamn reason, I can’t move.

Holly POV

I am pathetic. The amount of time I have spent in my room crying really proves it too. Samantha rubbed it in my face as soon as I walked through the door. I didn’t bother yelling at her, today was the last day she’ll be here. Why bother?

I just can’t believe how Louis acted today. He was so aggressive and hostile, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t frightened. It’s my fault. I should have told him, no, I should have never invited Zayn in the first place. I shouldn’t have led him on like that, only to have my brother and Louis find out. I’m such a horrible person. Louis had every right to react like that. I can’t imagine how I would feel if I ever heard about him and Selena. The thought alone makes me shudder.

“Holly?” Todd walks in and I quickly wipe my face, trying to cover up my tear stained cheeks.

“Listen about the other day. I’m sorry, I really am. You are my baby sister and ever since dad… I just feel like I have to protect you and I know I say this a lot but its true, I know you’re 17 and all, almost 18 but-” I cut him off.

“I am sorry Todd, its my fault really. I shouldn’t have invited my friend over like that. It was wrong and I don’t blame you for reacting. But I swear, we didn’t do anything. Can we just forget it ever happened?” I ask in hopes I can put this whole situation behind me. He surprises me by hugging me tightly and I am thankful for the hug, seeing as I really needed someone. Texting Niall just wasn’t enough. I needed real comfort.

“How about we watch some cartoons like we used to when we were kids.” He suggests and I am already on my feet by the time he finishes his sentence. Although I am happy that I have my brother here with me, I can’t deny the need for Louis to be here too. The need for him to hug me and tell me he forgives me. I have been wanting him by my side since I walked away from him earlier today but I know I’ll be lucky if he even forgives me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again :) I dedicated the chapter to a lovely girl who messaged me the sweetest thing! I’m gonna start dedicating chapters to you guys more often, you all leave the funniest comments, they crack me up. Anyway about the cast, I know I used random tumblr people in the trailer but people keep requesting I get an actual cast. I have some down but I can’t decide who should play Stan…(maybe Oli sykes?) idk...or Candice…(maybe Hayley williams?) Leave comments down below but remember...the cast is still growing ;) Oh and guys if you want regular updates then please vote. I only update when I reach a certain goal, it really helps my story. Leaving comments does too. Lots of naked love aha :)

P.s I reply to lots of comments! If you leave one, make sure to check it because I love replying to you guys but I’m not sure if you see them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 72
For as long as you could remember, you had always been respectful of what your mother warned you about, in the privacy of your own room.“Don’t let a...
143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...